Unofficial Portkey Archive

Kissing the Wrong Santa by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Kissing the Wrong Santa

Harry85

Disclaimer: Not mine. You know how it would have ended if it was, right?

A/N: My response to the "Kissing Santa" Challenge by leochick, which can be found here: http://talk.portkey.org/index.php?showtopic=26200 . Hope you'll enjoy it, and please leave me a comment if you read, so that I know what you think of it.

Kissing The Wrong Santa

Chapter Two: Pleasurable Mistake

"Good luck" she whispered in his ear, then she placed her lips on his own.

Harry was bewildered. Hermione, who was dating Ron, was kissing him!

"But of course! She doesn't know of the exchange!" he realised. "She thinks I'm Ron!"

After all, she was quite tipsy, he reminded himself. Otherwise, she might have caught up with his absence in the living room, and made the math to understand it was him under the costume.

Now, if under the costume there was Ron, her boyfriend, he would have kissed her back, so Harry did just that, hoping to be able to pull it off. If she never knew of the mistake, that would save both of them from lots of embarrassment.

She pressed herself onto him, making him retreat backwards till he met the kitchen sink, which stopped him at once.

Her left hand was caressing his back, now and then venturing even on his bum, while her right one was lost in the white mane that was now his hair. He let himself go, giving her access to his mouth, and battling fiercely with her tongue, exploring her mouth just like she was doing with his own.

Their tongues danced around each other, now caressing, now attacking more aggressively, changing the rhythm of a kiss that was growing more and more heated. Harry's arms sneaked around her waist, pulling her closer, caressing her back and her hair, making Harry marvel in how soft and sweet smelling her honey curls were, and how well she fit against him.

He fleetingly thought that Ron was a lucky bloke, being able to snog her senseless like that whenever he wanted, but his train of thought was distracted when she suddenly nibbled softly on his lower lip, a mischievous sparkle in her brown eyes as she did that.

They were completely lost in each other and luckily they heard the bells from the nearby village signalling midnight, otherwise someone would have come to check for Ron/Santa and would have caught them in a compromising situation.

They reluctantly broke the kiss, and Hermione stood on her tiptoes.

"You better go, I'm sure the kids are growing restless" she whispered in his hear, her hot breath sending shivers through his spine. Then, with a last wink, she was gone.

Harry stood there, rooted to the spot, for a minute or so, thinking back to what had just happened, recalling the sensations she had given him, the proof of which was luckily hid by the oversized costume he was wearing, before he finally shook himself, and started his show.

Leaving the kitchen, he used his wand to create a cloud of dust in front of the fireplace, part of the traditional entrance of Santa, then he Apparated himself in the middle of it, the bag with the presents draped over his shoulder, in a typical Santa Claus position.

His appearance, once the dust had settled, was met with loud cheers from the children, and he grinned.

"Seems to me that these little ones are quite impatient to get their presents, shall we start, then?" he asked, and again loud cheers erupted. Victoire and Teddy, who were the eldest, were not less enthusiastic than the younger ones, since they were still just six.

Harry dutifully gave everyone their presents, starting from Teddy, who received a toy broom, so that he could start learning to fly, and that was Harry's present for him, then there was a traditional Molly Weasley sweater with a red T on the front, lots of sweets from Honeydukes, a set of Wizard Chess from Ron and a book on werewolves from Hermione. The boy might not like that right now, but there was a chance it could be really handy to him in the future, and Harry was once again amazed at Hermione's thoughtfulness.

Then it was Victoire's turn, and she got new robes from her mother, a set of Wizarding Make Up from Ginny, she got sweets too, especially Chocolate Frogs which were her favourite, and a set of enchanted dolls.

As he went from one person to the other, Harry got more and more at ease with his role, and had really great fun in distributing the packages. However, a strange anxiety got hold of him when he passed to Hermione the one he had bought for her, more or less an hour later.

He had always been able to read her emotions in her eyes, it was something both could do with the other and no one could equal that, not even Ron or Ginny. Now, he searched for her reactions.

First, he saw curiosity, while she unwrapped it, then it became excitement upon realising it was a book, and he had to inwardly grin, Hermione would never change, finally he spotted surprise, shock and great happiness when she realized exactly what book it was, a first edition of Magical Beings: Their Rights Through The Ages.

She turned to thank him, expecting to find him on her right side on the couch, and was met with Ron, who had just come back from the emergency call at the hospital and had snuck, unseen, into the living room.

Harry followed her gaze and when he spotted Ron he had to restrain himself from groaning. His hope to keep the incident secret was gone now, as he saw realisation come onto Hermione's face.

She was not so drunk anymore to not make the math needed, and understand who exactly she had kissed earlier.

Hermione just wanted to disappear. She had made out quite passionately with her best friend, not her boyfriend! The simple thought of kissing Harry in such a way made her grow hot in the face. Luckily, no one was focusing enough to notice. No one but Harry, who had been watching her since he spotted Ron, trying to understand what she was feeling.

She kind of isolated herself for the rest of the night, which was not so much. The kids went to bed, not without a fight, soon later, and since it was by now almost 2 a.m., the adults decided to call it a night too.

Harry went to get rid of the costume, and as soon as he could was back to the living room to see Hermione and try to talk about the "incident", but she was already gone. There were only Ron, Ginny, Arthur and Molly there, by now.

His redhead friend took him apart to ask if everything had gone ok, and Harry reassured him that no one had found out about the exchange, as they were too pissed or too wrapped up in gifts to notice. He, however, conveniently "forgot" to mention the incident with Hermione.

Sighing, Harry decided a night sleep would help him clear his thoughts about the whole ordeal, so he bid goodnight to the remaining Weasleys, and pulled himself up the stairs to the room he and Ron shared.

His mind kept going back to what had happened in the kitchen, and the more he tried to think about something else, the more it came back with a vengeance. Lying on the bed, Harry closed his eyes and he swore he could still feel Hermione's hands on his back, her lips on his own and her tongue caressing his own. Not to talk about her hot breath in his ear.

He was sure it would fill his dreams too, and he wasn't completely convinced it was a bad thing, to tell the truth. He almost wished for those dreams to come, in fact. He sighed, vowing to clear things with Hermione the next day.

In her and Ginny's room, Hermione couldn't stop thinking about that kiss too. She had, unwillingly mind you, cheated on Ron with Harry. If the redhead was to discover that…well, let's say it wouldn't be pretty. Ron had always had a self-esteem issue when it came to Harry, and he would throw an huge fit if he was to find out about that kiss.

Luckily no one apart herself and Harry knew it, so it would be easy to keep it secret. But the uneasiness between her and the raven haired wizard…well, she expected it to last for some time. It was quite the kiss they exchanged, she mused while entering her bed.

Although, it hadn't been bad at all. On the contrary, it had been one of the best kisses in her life, if not the best one, and a really pleasurable mistake to make, she giggled while closing her eyes, the sensations from Harry's lips meeting her own, his tongue probing her mouth, his hands roaming on her back and into her hair, their bodies pressed together almost to the point to fuse into one still alive, and an huge grin was plastered all over her face as sleep took hold of her, filling her dreams with a certain raven haired wizard and his kissing abilities.

-->