Unofficial Portkey Archive

Testing Defenses by canoncansodoff
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Testing Defenses

canoncansodoff

Testing Defenses

A/N: Thanks to everyone for their response to this fic. When I first posted this story's summary, I included the cast of characters and order of their appearance in an effort to maintain better narrative control. This wasn't going to be another five chapter story that morphs into 18 chapters and an unwritten trip to India…nope, I'd gotten better about those things. But then the muse went and invited Fleur to the party. And Lisa. And showed me this weird dream that Harry had when Katie slept over. Oh well, I have a few days to play before New Year's resolutions. Right?

Disclaimer: Not my characters, no money being made, etc., etc.

Chapter 3 3/4: A Dreamy Interlude.

Harry Potter was having one of the best workouts of his life. He flew up and down, and up and down, and up and down the field looking for that elusive snitch, with both hands gripped firmly on his broom and his "Potter 7" jersey once again draped over his back. The fact that he was flying stark naked was odd, but not particularly worrisome, as he was alone in the stadium, and the sun and wind was caressing him with their warmth. It was a glorious feeling…a glorious mishmash of feelings, actually - safety, and excitement, and anticipation, and arousal…

A wide grin broke out on Harry's face as he caught sight of the tell-tale glimmer of gold and accelerated towards it. His Firebolt was as fast as he remembered, but for some reason the snitch was just a bit faster. It was teasing him…leading him on, with fluttering wings keeping it just outside of his grasp. The snitch led him around the far posts, then back towards the home team goals. When it dived through one of the rings, Harry followed, unwilling to deviate from his path. He stretched his body out down the length of his shaft and flew headfirst through the circular opening. As he did so the stands (which at some point had filled with spectators), roared its approval, and Lee Jordan's amplified voice enthusiastically announced that Harry had scored.

And yet he hadn't…the snitch was still ahead of him. Determined to catch it, Harry flew like a banshee, ignoring the crowd…ignoring his nakedness…and ignoring where the snitch was going as it darted off the field and into the entrance tunnel. His single-minded focus led him into that dark tunnel, but suddenly, instead of flying, he was sliding bare-arsed down a pipe with a banana in his hands instead of his broom…and he realized that he was hungry, but not really hungry for a banana. The passage was dark, and warm, and moist, and enveloping, but Harry didn't mind; it was just as exciting a ride as when he was on his broomstick.

And he fell into the darkness. And fell, and fell, and fell some more. But instead of landing in the Chamber of Secrets, Harry landed feet-first into the showers of the Gryffindor Quidditch team's changing rooms. Which didn't seem like a wrong place to be, given that his naked body was covered in sweat and grime. So Harry turned on one of the showers and stepped underneath the spray.

Tired from his workout, Harry turned towards the wall and leaned his forehead against the smooth tiled surface. He closed his eyes and smiled as the warm spray ran down his back. It was if the water was holding him in a tight embrace, with stray streams of water occasionally spilling over his hip and down his front.

The sound of feminine laughter broke him from his reverie.

"Well, Mr. Potter, it looks like you had a good workout."

Harry's eyes darted from one side to the other, desperately looking for something to cover himself with. He reluctantly covered his crotch with his two hands and turned to face three nude Gryffindor chasers.

"Don't be shy," cooed Naked!Angelina, as she walked under the shower to Harry's left. "It's not like we haven't seen you this way before."

"Yeah, Harry," added Naked!Alicia, as she walked to Harry's right side. "Although, there is something different this time, isn't there girls?"

"I believe there is," stated Naked!Katie, as she joined Harry under his shower and rubbed herself against his bare back. She then reached around to Harry's front, grabbed some flesh and announced, "Looks like our Seeker needs his broomstick serviced."

Scared nearly witless, Harry stammered, "I'm sorry ladies, but I'm obviously in the wrong shower."

"We don't think so, do we girls?" Naked!Alicia asked, as she stepped towards Harry and placed her hands on his chest. The young witch got nods and giggles in reply.

Harry pushed himself away from the three chasers and said, "Look, girls, I know what you're trying to do, and it's not that I don't appreciate it, but…."

"But you really do think you're in the wrong locker room?" asked Naked!Katie.

Harry nodded.

Naked!Angelina was pouting when she replied, "Well, Harry if you really think so, I guess there's one way to find out."

"How's that?"

Naked!Katie pointed towards the far wall and said, "The peep hole."

Harry looked nervously over towards the now-revealed opening. If the Chasers were in this shower, and he felt he was in the wrong place, then the wizard's shower would be on the other side, and he really didn't think he wanted to spy in on his male teammates showering, but he felt oddly compelled to look, and….

"You need to look for yourself," said Naked!Katie, as she pulled him towards the spy hole.

The opening was just below waist height, so Harry had to drop down onto his hands and knees as he faced the wall. The tiled floor was rough, but not uncomfortable as he leaned forward and placed his eye against the opening.

There was another shower room on the other side, filled with thick clouds of steam cast off from the spray of hot water. Harry could just make out the form of a young witch standing naked under a showerhead. She was facing away from him, bent at the waist as she rinsed shampoo from hair that was flipped forward over her head. The peep hole was just at the right height to place Harry's gaze straight onto an amazingly cute bum that glistened with water droplets and trails of soap that cascaded down her back and disappeared into the cleft between her cheeks. Every few seconds the young witch would shift to one side, then the other, providing Harry with profiled glimpses of her dangling breasts.

She was beautiful.

And when the witch stood up straight and allowed her damp tendrils of brown curly hair to fall back onto her shoulders Harry realized something profound.

She was Hermione.

And at that moment Harry knew that he was indeed in the wrong shower room.

But when he tried to back away from the peep hole Harry discovered that some kind of magic was keeping his face glued to the wall. He planted his hands against the wall for leverage, but then they became stuck to the wall as well, as if the tiles were some kind of fly paper, and Harry the fly.

Now, given the view provided him Harry didn't mind too much that he was a fly stuck on the wall. Particularly when Katie joined Hermione in the other shower room and began to discuss the different types of shaving charms. And especially when two pairs of hands began to rub soap up and down Harry's body on his side of the wall. In the back of his mind he felt a little guilty about having Fred and George's girlfriends rubbing their hands all over him, but then they were gits for not telling him about this peep hole right?

Harry let out a moan of satisfied pleasure as the unseen hands worked their magic on him. He was just about to say something to Angelina and Alicia when the two witches that he thought were massaging his muscles entered the scene on the other side of the wall and began to massage Hermione's front and back.

But if all Chasers were on that side, then who was on this side with him?

Suddenly deciding that he really needed to get out of the shower, Harry redoubled his efforts to back away from the wall. But to no avail. Not only was he stuck to the wall, but his eye was stuck open, and that became a bad thing when the fog in the other room thickened to opaqueness, then dissipated to reveal that Hermione's naked body was now being rubbed down not by the Chasers, but by naked versions of Viktor Krum, Terry Boot and Ron Weasley.

"No!" he tried to cry out, but his mouth wasn't working.

His ears were, however, as someone on his side of the wall leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"Hem, hem."

Terrorized by the throat clearing, Harry did the only think he could think of and kick his leg out to the side. His foot found a soft target as it impacted rolls of fat and sent a naked Dolores Umbridge spiraling away from him.

Harry's sigh of relief was cut short when he was hit by a spell and his entire body went rigid. And then he felt a hand on his bare bum, and heard a familiar male voice.

"Alright, men."

"This is it."

"The big one."

"The one I've been waiting for…."

Harry felt his magic push out in a wave of terror, and suddenly his arms and legs were free and he started to push and punch and kick, and….

"Harry…Harry, stop…you're having a nightmare!"

At the sound of the female voice Harry stopped squirming within the tight embrace that was holding him relatively still and took a deep breath. And then a few more.

"Ssssh, Harry, it's alright, it was just a bad dream….it was just a bad dream…"

Desperate for confirmation of that fact, Harry reached up and grabbed hold of the person sharing his bed. The body was soft, and round, and had really perky nipples. He let out a sigh of relief.

Katie gently pushed Harry's groping hands away, thinking that he was just looking for something solid to grasp. Harry never did tell her that he was really just trying to make sure that he was in the arms of his new Quidditch team captain, rather than his old one.