Unofficial Portkey Archive

Testing Defenses by canoncansodoff
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Testing Defenses

canoncansodoff

Testing Defenses

Disclaimer: Not my characters, no money being made, etc., etc.

Chapter 6: Lisa's Visit

Harry Potter woke up alone in his bedroom, which was a change of pace based on the previous few days. He used the Port-a-loo, fixed himself some breakfast (his Aunt and Uncle were still out cold) and returned to his bedroom to review the non-pornographic papers and ledgers that Fleur had left behind.

It didn't take very long for him to realize that Mad-Eye Moody wasn't joking about how tempting a target his family vaults would be for a galleon-digging witch. Based on the balance sheets and vault inventories that he'd been provided, Harry Potter was, in two words, filthy rich.

Now of course, all of the galleons in the world didn't do much good if you didn't have access to either your money or to markets. The goblins had, at least, offered a partial solution to the access problems associated with his confinement on Privet Drive…a muggle debit card tied to his trust vault (through an intermediary muggle bank account in a goblin-owned muggle bank). But how to get to the stores to use that small piece of plastic?

Harry glanced over at the orphaned wires sitting on Dudley's old desk and snorted. "They could had been one path," he mused. Up until the day previous, these wires had been connected to Dudley's laptop computer, which had been confiscated as part of the police narcotics investigation. Supposedly, there was a go-between internet web site that helped people who wished to protect their identity, and Dudders had been using this site to keep in touch with both customers and suppliers.

"Perhaps Hermione could purchase a new one for me," Harry thought to himself. And that idea sent Harry's mind racing on the wings of guilt (an emotion with which he had a great deal of experience), and lust (a decidedly newer emotion for Harry, particularly when regarding his best friend). Most of the guilt centered on just how hard she was presently working on his behalf, and how little he was doing for her in return. The lust…well it wouldn't take a dose of veritaserum for Harry to confess that despite spending time with various Lefts and Rights, not to mention Sirius's porn, that the quickest way to wood involved the memory of Hermione leaning over in her V-neck sweater. Quicker than the sight of Luna's thong, or Katie's bare breasts, or Fleur's sheer silk-covered fanny. Of course, as the master of guilt and self-loathing Harry could easily combine the two emotions by feeling guilty over the fact that Hermione had arranged for those other racy memories without him giving her so much as a thank-you.

Deciding to address that point straight on, Harry grabbed pen and parchment and started to write a letter to his best friend, but he found it hard to get past "Dear Hermione." There was the issue of what to say, or whether it was even appropriate for him to say some of the things that came to mind when he considered what the young witch meant to him. And then there was the distraction outside his muggle-repelling door; his Uncle Vernon had finally woken up, and lumbered about bellowing as he rushed to work without a clue as to why he had slept in and slept through an early morning manager's meeting.

After a hour's time and several false starts, Harry was left with this:

Dear Hermione, I'm sorry that I didn't get the chance to help heal your scar before you left the other day.

Harry thought that it might be more productive for him to focus on how he could do more to shoulder the burden associated with his safety and well-being. Hermione had put into motion some amazing changes in Harry's life and all he'd done was soak up the benefits..and accept all of the goodies that his nightly visitors had left behind. Putting the letter to Hermione aside, Harry started on an inventory that documented those changes, which soon morphed into a "before" and "after" comparison of summers spent on Privet Drive.

His lumpy mattress and cramped quarters had been replaced with silk sheets and the house's largest bedroom. He used to have to beg his Aunt to use the loo down the hall (he scrubbed it clean more often than he was allowed to use it); now he had his own self-cleaning canvas-walled lavatory with hot tub. Rather than being terrorized by his cousin, Dudley was being terrorized by Bubba the cell-mate. The muggle-repelling Post-its kept his Aunt and Uncle out of his room and out of his way…he didn't have to do chores unless he wanted to, he could use magic in the house, and he had a new training facility and tutor. And then there was the "reading material" that Sirius had left behind…

When it was said and done, Harry Potter was now living in a nicely gilded cage. But it was still a locked cage, with the key kept in Dumbledore's pocket. And while the bars of the cage kept Harry from straying, Hermione and the other witches had proven that they were not all that protective.

Harry wondered just how much longer he'd be forced to stay inside his gilded cage, and where he would be sent once he was sprung. Grimmauld Place was a likely candidate, as Sirius had left Harry the Black ancestral home. The Order was probably still using the building as a base of operations, and would move him behind the Fidelius charmed wards. Once there, he'd be able to use magic, and train, and hang out with friends. But then, at Grimmauld he'd also have to deal with Ron's petty jealousness, and Molly's chaperoning, and there'd be rooms to de-doxy, and lots of people telling him how he should be spending his time, and memories of Sirius everywhere he turned.

It was enough for Harry to consider the relative benefits of staying at Privet Drive for the balance of the summer. After all, moving to Grimmauld Place wouldn't make Dumbledore any more likely to allow him to go for a morning run, or to visit Diagon Alley. The leash would be a little longer at the Burrow, where he could at least fly and play Quidditch, but it'd be Molly that would be holding that leash and after last night that didn't interest Harry at all.

Still, given the seemingly porous protection provided so long as he stayed at his Aunt and Uncles, it was a moot point. Wondering whether there were other options available to him, Harry started to skim through his inventoried his real estate holdings.

The rough answer to that question was "maybe." There was an ancestral manor house in Wales whose wards were described as "active" but not delineated. But the details of that house's condition were left behind as soon as Harry spied a listing under "Miscellaneous Minor Properties."

4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey. Four bedroom single family home on 0.58 acre lot. 1981 purchase price: GB£72,000. Current assessed value GB£235,000. Note: Currently leased on an annual basis to Vernon Dursley for GB£1 and support of his nephew, Harry Potter.

"Son of a Blasted-End Screwt!" yelled Harry. He jumped up from his desk and ran downstairs to confront his Aunt.

"What are you looking for," his Aunt Petunia said sharply.

"Some answers," Harry stated hotly. "Answers and explanation on why I was always told that my care was such a financial imposition for you."

Under normal circumstances, Harry's aunt would have dismissed his challenge as impudence, cuffed him along side his head, and locked him inside the cupboard for a few days. But things had changed, particularly in the past few days, and she was smart enough to tread cautiously in response.

"What brought you down to ask, Harry?" she asked.

The young wizard's head jerked up, in response not to her question, or tone of voice, but to the simple fact that she had actually called him by his first name. This singular event was confusing enough to take the wind from his sails, and he explained in an amazingly civil tone of voice.

"I just, for the first time in my life, got a comprehensive statement from my wizarding bank," he stated, as he placed his property ledger down onto the kitchen table. Pointing towards the listing in question, he added, "Within the Potter Estate's property portfolio I found this item."

Petunia looked down at the page and scrunched her eyes. "That must be a mistake," she stated. "We send off a mortgage payment to NatWest every month…I've seen the box full of check stubs."

Harry looked at his Aunt and thought for a moment. "Well, my statement says that the house was purchased in 1981, and that matches the year I was dropped on your doorstep. When did you move into the house?"

"Just two years before," his Aunt replied. She then took pause to consider her options. Were it not for certain other circumstances that seemed a bit off, she would have cut Harry off minutes before. But because of those other, not completely answered questions, she decided to play along.

"Your Uncle keeps all of our bill statements and financial documents in a lock box," she informed Harry. "It will be a simple thing to match check stubs against the mortgage statements."

"Great," said Harry, who actually agreed with his Aunt for once. He followed her first to the front entryway, where she retrieved her purse, then upstairs to the master bedroom. A locked five-drawer metal filing cabinet sat on Vernon's side of their walk-in closet.

Petunia pulled a set of keys from her purse, flipped thru until she found the right one, and placed the key into the file cabinet's lock.

It didn't work.

"That's strange," she stated. "I'm quite certain that this is the key that Vernon gave me for this cabinet."

"Have you ever used it before?" Harry asked.

"Not as such," she replied. "You know well enough that your Uncle handles all of the family finances, and keeps our records in order."

"So…you've never actually seen a statement?"

'Well not really…it's like the car…so long as the mechanic keeps it running there's no need to mess under the hood, right?"

"Erm, sure," said Harry. "Don't you think it's a little strange, though…"

"No matter," his Aunt replied. "Your Uncle will be home later today."

"Maybe he didn't give you the right key…maybe he doesn't want you looking at the statements for a reason," Harry suggested.

"Oh don't be ridiculous," Petunia replied. "What reason would he have to do that?"

Harry just stared at his Aunt. A good part of him wanted to scream at his Aunt's stupidity, and to scream out what he figured might be going on. But she would never believe him…she'd need to see it for herself.

"I don't see why we'd need to bother Uncle Vernon," said Harry. "You know, I've got permission to use simple magic spells over the summer."

"Yes, you made that point quite clear yesterday when you messed with the basement."

Harry grinned. "So, I could have the files opened for you in seconds, we could find a mortgage record, and this could all be cleared up before lunch."

"Well," his Aunt said, "I hate you using magic around my house, but…."

"There you go," Harry replied with a grin, as he wondered if he was finally breaking his Aunt's formidable façade. "Now I'm not supposed to flaunt it, so if you just turn your back for a second…"

"Fine, but nothing more than opening the lock," Petunia instructed.

Harry nodded, and once his aunt turned around he slipped his magical pen knife into the cabinet lock and popped it open. Pocketing the knife he said, "All set, you can turn around now."

His Aunt turned and looked at him strangely. "I thought you lot had to mumble something like Hocus Pocus to make the magic work."

Harry smiled. "I'm learning how to do silent magic," he confided.

Not quite sure if he was being truthful, his Aunt put the issue aside and opened one of the middle drawers to the file cabinet.

"Well, here we go," she replied smartly. "Folders are marked for the mortgage, gas, electric, the BBC subscription."

"Really?" asked Harry. "What about the mortgage papers, then?" he asked, explaining that it would be easier to resolve the issue by sending a copy of the statement along to Gringott's with his inquiry.

"Oh, well, I guess that would be alright," Petunia decided. She reached into the file and pulled out the first document. "NatWest mortgage payment…looks like for just this past month."

She handed the paper over to Harry as proof.

Harry took the paper in hand, looked down at the statement and snorted.

"What?" his Aunt demanded.

"It's a mortgage statement alright," Harry noted, "but it's held against a property with a street address in Hammersmith."

Petunia snatched the paper back from Harry's hands and looked at it.

"Why that can't be right," she said. She pulled the entire file from the file drawer and examined the other statements…they were addressed to Vernon and mailed to Privet Drive, but the property tied to the mortgage was not located within Little Whinging.

"I can't for the life of me wonder what this means," Harry's Aunt said quietly.

"Maybe he's paying off Aunt Marge's mortgage instead?" Harry suggested.

Shaking her head, Petunia informed Harry that Vernon's sister lived in Slough.

"Maybe, erm…well, it's not my place to question why Uncle Vernon is away from the house so much…"

"It certainly isn't young man," his Aunt replied.

"But did he ever tell you that this house was owned free and cleared by my Trust?"

"No."

"Did he ever mention buying rental property in Hammersmith, or some other kind of investment?"

"No. Never."

"Oh…I see," Harry replied. "You know, I don't think it's too far of a drive to Hammersmith from here, maybe you should find this place and find out what's going on?"

The gears spinning in his Aunt's head caused her response to be delayed by a few tens of seconds.

"That's actually a good idea, Harry," she concluded, as she violently slammed the file drawer shut and walked out of the room.

"Hold on, Aunt Petunia, I might be able to help you," Harry said. He ran into his room, scrawled out a quick note, sealed the note in an envelope, and handed the letter to his Aunt along with a business card.

"The goblins own a muggle bank called Prescott's…have you heard of it?"

His Aunt nodded.

"This card has the name of the muggle bank manager of the closest branch office. It's actually on the way to Hammersmith, I think. If you go there and give this manager your name and this note, he might be able to help?"

"How so?" asked his Aunt.

"Well," Harry replied, wondering how far he should push his Aunt, "There might be some breech of contract issues involved if Uncle Vernon has been misusing funds. The Goblins are kind of picky about that sort of thing, and they might be willing to do a bit of private investigating on my behalf…and yours, of course."

"Help from a goblin?" Petunia said with a shudder.

"No, no…it's a muggle bank and a muggle bank manager…here, look at the name on the card…goblins have single names like Griphook and Earchewer…Robert Miller can't be a goblin's name."

His Aunt paused, not knowing who to trust right then.

"Hey, if there's a perfectly valid reason for this mix-up, then they'll be able to find out and ease your mind, probably before Uncle Vernon even comes home tonight."

"Do you think so?"

"I'm not certain," Harry admitted. "But it wouldn't hurt to try now, would it?"

Petunia nodded as she grabbed her cardkeys and stuffed the card, the letter, and the mortgage statements into her purse.

Four hours later she returned in tears, and with word that the kept woman living at the address in Hammersmith was Vernon's long-time mistress. Petunia had gone right to Grunnings and embarrassed the hell out of Vernon by yelling at the top of her lings that she wanted a divorce and that he was not to bother coming home that night.

Harry was sympathetic, not having the heart to tell her that he already knew the truth; a thick package had been delivered to the door an hour previous, with incriminating photographs and a document trail that tracked the infidelity for years. The goblins had been incredibly thorough and efficient with their time. He also didn't have the heart to tell his Aunt that the Potter Trust was going to sue his Uncle and take him for everything that he (and his wife) were worth.

There would be time later to discuss the change in circumstances, and that time would come after his Aunt had finished combing the house for anything that Vernon owned, claimed, or coveted.

Harry Potter got a lot of practice casting blasting spells that day, and for once in her life Petunia readily approved of the use of magic.

+++

Later that evening, two polite young men dressed in their Sunday best walked up Privet Drive and approached Number Four with pamphlets in hand. With an appearance and attitude that screamed "Muggle!", Kingsley Shacklebolt was content to watch from the bushes as the two men rang the bell and waited patiently for a response.

Petunia Dursley cracked open the door and stared appraisingly into the dull blue eyes of the twenty-something men. "Can I help you?" she asked warily.

"Good Evening, Ma'am," the taller man drawled, using an obvious American accent. "My name is Brother Ted, and my companion William and I are visiting your neighborhood tonight to share some good news about how God has spoken to his prophets on Earth and how what he says can protect you and your family against the filthy onslaught of sex, drugs and rock & roll….You would like to hear more about the Book of Mormon, wouldn't you?"

Now Petunia Dursley, under ordinary circumstances, would have slammed the door in the men's faces just as soon as she heard "Brother Ted." But she was still a little distraught from Vernon's confrontation, and the drugs part did resonate given Dudley's problems, and…well, these two young men just seemed so trustworthy that…

"Would you two fine young men like to come inside?" she asked, as she held open the door. "I have some lemonade and biscuits, I think."

Brother Ted smiled. "Why thank you, Ma'am, that's downright hospitable."

Petunia returned the smile and stepped to the side. The two young men stepped across the threshold, followed closely by a young witch hidden under an invisibility cloak.

When Harry Potter heard a quiet knock on his bedroom door he assumed that it was his Aunt…he had charitably removed the muggle-repelling Post-it in case she had found something else of Vernons that she wanted destroyed. So he was a bit surprised when he opened the door and was confronted by a disembodied face.

"Lisa?" he asked. "Lisa Turpin? What are you doing here?"

"Testing defenses," the young witch replied with a smile. "May I come in?"

"Erm, sure," Harry replied. As she swept by him, he thought to reapply the muggle-repelling Post-it before closing the door behind her. He turned around to grab one from his desk, only to stand dumbstruck as Lisa unfastened the brooch to her cloak and let it fall to the ground.

The cloak was all that she had been wearing.

Harry couldn't help but stare at the Ravenclaw's nude form…from uncovered head to bare toes, from bits to bum. The setting sun's rays were shining through the windows that Shacklebolt had insisted on magically sealing, bathing her skin in warm gold light.

"Erm…Lisa…are you…can you…erm…"

"Harry," Lisa said sweetly, "Why don't you close the door and I can explain?"

The young wizard nodded as he slammed the door shut behind him, then drew his wand and closed the curtains…while they might not allow people in, they wouldn't stop the sight of a naked witch in his bedroom to escape out.

"Would you like to sit down?" Harry stammered, waving an arm towards his desk chair.

"Thank you, Harry," the witch replied, as she pulled the chair so that it faced Harry's bed and sat down. It was slightly less unnerving for Harry once she crossed her legs…but only slightly.

"I'd suggest that you make yourself comfortable, Harry, but it seems like I'm making that rather difficult for you right now.

Harry nodded as he bravely moved towards the bed and sat on its side facing Lisa. It only took a few seconds for Lisa to establish eye contact with him.

"So…" said Harry, "you said that you were going to explain?"

"Oh yes," Lisa replied. "Your friend, Hermione Granger, asked me to try to breech the wards and give you a visit, so here I am."

"Yes, but…."

"But how did I do it?" Lisa asked coyly. "Well, Hermione gave me the street address…wrote something about Dumbledore never bothering to address the Hopkirk issue…does that mean something to you? Anyway, once I had the address, I just needed a diversion, so I got a couple of the boys from the coven's auxiliary to dress up like muggle missionaries, charmed their name tags to make your Aunt susceptible to suggestion, and followed behind them wearing the cloak that Hermione sent me. It's yours, right?"

"Erm, yeah…looks like it," Harry said. "But, Lisa…why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

"Is that a problem, Harry?" the witch asked. "Because there are exemptions to my Vow of Nudity if it would create an unwanted situation…"

Harry glossed over the notion of a "Vow of Nudity," and thought about whether the present situation was wanted, or unwanted.

"Hmmm," he thought to himself. "A beautiful young witch with huge ta-tas and a name that I barely remembered walks into my bedroom and immediately gets naked…'wanted', or 'unwanted'?"

"It's not a problem from my perspective," he replied with a smile.

"Great," replied Lisa, as she uncrossed her legs and placed her hands on her knees. As she leaned forward her breasts cried out for attention. Which was hard for Harry not to provide…they were the biggest pair he'd ever seen, and after getting an eyeful of the Lefts and Rights of three live witches and a few hundred centerfolds, he felt that he could speak with authority on the issue.

"So, not that it's a problem, but, you mentioned a Vow of Nudity?"

Lisa smiled, quite pleased that she'd been able to unnerve Harry the Hottie.

"I took the Vow at my initiation ceremony a few days back," she explained.

"Initiation into what?" asked Harry, wanting to determine whether it was the kind of club that he wanted to join.

"The Coven of Vesta."

"You mean…you joined the Vestal Virgins?"

Lisa smiled as she nodded. "And here Hermione was telling me that you didn't know your history, just wait until I tell her..."

"Vestal Virgins?" Harry thought to himself, "So it's not a club that I'd like to be eligible to join for too much longer."

"So in order to join this coven, you take a magical oath to shun clothing?" Harry asked. "Won't that make things difficult at Hogwarts?"

Lisa giggled. "Oh, Harry, such a joker…I can still wear robes in situations where to do otherwise would cause problems, and it's only enforced during my three-month probationary period."

Harry nodded. He understood what she was saying, but still didn't really understand. But at least, after a bit of discussion, he'd gotten comfortable enough with Lisa's nudity to be able to push away the blanket that he'd buried in his lap to conceal his initial physical reaction.

"So, not that I'm complaining, but…what's the purpose of that kind of vow?"

"Lots of reasons," the witch replied, pleased that Harry was interested in her situation. "First, there's the practical issues. The Coven exists in part as a business…we perform rituals for a price…I'm sure you've heard about rituals that require virgin witches, right? So, almost all of these rituals have to be performed in the nude, and in front of the paying customers, and it's really hard to maintain a focus and do the right chants if you're worried about being starkers in front of complete strangers."

"So the vow gets you used to being starkers in front of complete strangers?"

"Exactly," Lisa replied with a smile. "Of course, there's also other aspects to the vow…it teaches us humility, and increases our self-confidence, and makes the spontaneous oral sex a whole lot easier…"

"What?" Harry cried, as he reached for that blanket again.

"Just teasing, Harry," Lisa replied with a grin. "There's no spontaneity in the cunnilingus…everything is scheduled. We've got the orgies marked into day planners."

Harry could do little more than gurgle a wordless response.

"Oh, I'm sorry, that was some more teasing…"

"You're quite good at it, you know."

"Why thank you, Harry…am I making things too difficult?"

"Erm….no, no, don't get dressed on my account," Harry managed to reply.

"Thanks, I appreciate your help."

Harry sighed in frustration, then asked, "So, this coven…how did you find out about it?"

"Why do you ask, Harry…interested in joining?" Lisa asked coyly.

"Erm, no, not really," Harry stammered. "Not that there's anything wrong with that…"

"Oh, Harry, relax…you're so wound up you can't realize when you're being teased," Lisa replied. "Would you like a backrub?"

Harry thought briefly about what kind of touching body parts would be involved with the offer and politely declined. His reaction to their non-contact was already embarrassing enough.

"I'm sure that Hermione will be happy to hear that you don't want to maintain your virginity," Lisa happily noted.

"What? Hermione?"

"But to answer your question," said Lisa, as she ignored Harry's protests, "Madame Pince recruited me."

"Madame Pince?" asked Harry incredulously. "The Hogwarts Librarian is a vestal virgin?"

"What, are you surprised?" Lisa asked.

Harry paused for a moment, then quickly realized that he wasn't surprised that the librarian was a true spinster. He then tried (but failed) to keep from imagining what the ancient witch would look like performing a ritual in the nude.

"So, you heard about this coven from Madame Pince, and joined, just as soon as school ended?"

Lisa nodded, causing her breasts to jiggle. Harry was certain that it was intentional.

"I turned sixteen in February," she explained. "We were picked up at King's Cross by the Coven's mistress and taken straight to the ritual circle."

"We?" asked Harry.

Lisa nodded. "I wasn't the only Hogwarts student initiated that night."

"Really?" asked Harry. "Anyone I know?"

"Why do you ask?" Lisa replied sweetly. "Wondering who is permanently off the market, or just curious who I had to finger to orgasm that night?"

Harry shot his head back in gobsmacked surprise. After catching a breath, he weakly asked, "More of that teasing, right Lisa?"

The young witch smiled sweetly. "Would you like a detailed description of everything that I did and had done to me?"

"Erm, well…"

Lisa's jolly laugh was echoed by twin mounds of jiggling flesh. "You are so easy, Harry, you know that?"

"Well, I'm trying work on my inexperience," Harry said in his defense.

"Yes, I've heard about that hard work you've had the past few days," Lisa said. "Truth is, the ritual involved a lot more pain than pleasure…between the tattoo and the teeth…."

"Tatoo and teeth?" Harry asked.

Lisa's response was to lift one leg up over the arm of his desk chair, fully exposing her crotch and a galleon-sized tattoo to Harry's view.

He tried to keep his eyes focused on the latter, which was located high on Lisa's inner thigh, right next to her bikini line (had she been wearing one). The magical tattoo had a stylized, glowing "V" that was bound inside a pentagram whose points lay tangent on five sides of a red octagon.

"Like what you see, Harry?" snarked Lisa, as she reached down and framed the tattoo with her fingers.

"Erm, yes, very nice," Harry stammered. "So that signifies your membership in the coven?"

Lisa nodded.

"Any particular reason why it was placed there?" Harry bravely asked.

Lisa snorted. "The location does create interesting issues whenever I want to show it off, doesn't it?"

"You can say that again."

The Ravenclaw witch stated, "The tattoo doubles as a warning to any man or beast that would want to violate me and steal my virtue."

Harry looked more closely at the tattoo and smiled. "It does resemble a muggle stop sign, doesn't it?"

Lisa nodded. "The 'V' glows in the dark, and the tattoo moves down to my bum whenever I bend over, or are on my hands and knees." And before Harry could protest, she spun around, bent over the arm of the chair, and presented her bum for Harry's inspection. Sure enough, the tattoo appeared just below the crease between her left cheek and thigh.

"Erm, nice…" Harry managed to say. He then added, "So a wizard wouldn't have an excuse that he wasn't warned before he tried to…well….take your viriginity?"

"Exactly."

"Do I want to know what happens if they ignore the warning?"

Lisa smiled (this time a bit more evilly) as she turned and sat back down. "Well, Harry, did you hear me mention that the initiation ritual involved pain and teeth?"

"Erm….yes."

"I was given a potion that magically modified my body," Lisa stated.

"And that involved teeth?"

Lisa nodded. "You know how men are said to have two heads, and women two sets of lips?"

Harry nodded.

"Well, now I have a second set of teeth to go with those other lips…would you like to see?"

Harry stared at Lisa for a few seconds as his brain tried to resist understanding. When he could no longer hold back the imagery, he shook his head, crossed his legs and let out a howl.

"Ouch!" he cried out. "You're….you're not teasing this time, are you?"

Lisa's eyes sparkled as she replied with a Cheshire-quality grin.

"No wonder you don't have to worry about unwanted advances as you prance about in the nude," Harry exclaimed.

"Ouch…the idea…the thought….oh, the humanity!" Harry cried out (the last part expressed with more than a bit of melodrama.). "So what happens to the poor bastards after their wands are bitten off?"

"They're given a choice…either death or bound servitude as eunuchs…did I mention that we have a male auxiliary?"

"No way," said Harry with disbelief. "So the two guys you that you came with tonight are…."

"Sopranos," Lisa replied simply.

Sensing a great deal of tension in Harry's muscles, Lisa once again offered to give Harry a massage. Harry politely declined, even though he was quite certain that he'd not have any erection-provoking thoughts around Lisa any time soon. He did, however, agree to shared use of his hot tub, which was just large enough for the four of them (Harry, Lisa, and her Left and Right).

When Lisa teased Harry about his reluctance to strip down in front of her, he replied that he was embarrassed by the fact that his willie had gone into self-protective turtle mode, and practically crawled back inside his crotch. Lisa said that she had a cure for that condition and started to describe not only what she had done during the rituals she had participated in, but who she had done. Against his upper head's better judgment, his lower head responded. Harry managed to strip off his boxers and slip underneath the water's surface in the short interval of time between embarrassment over being too small, and embarrassment over being too big.

They used the tub time to learn more about each other than what they looked like without clothing. Before this visit, Harry would have been hard pressed to recall a single conversation that he had held with Lisa…they were in different houses, were never in the same classes, and she hadn't joined the DA. Lisa explained that this was precisely the reason why Hermione has asked her to make the ward breach attempt. Given their limited contact over the years, Dumbledore would be hard pressed to explain Lisa's presence away based on friendship.

Harry asked about Lisa's plans for the evening while they were drying off under huge fluffy towels. She replied that she was spending the night, which pleased Harry…if Lisa's huge breasts couldn't catch dreams, then he was destined to a lifetime of nightmares. He asked about the eunuchs, and Lisa informed him that they only had planned to spend a few minutes with his Aunt…even with the compulsion charms in place, the two wouldn't have been able to maintain the ruse for very long, and if they had stayed then Harry's Order guard would have become suspicious.

As they left the tent and prepared for bed, Lisa told Harry that he could use some work on his self-confidence. When he asked what she meant, the witch dropped her towel, reached out, and pulled Harry's away from his waist.

"How about a one-night vow of nudity?" she suggested.

Harry looked at Lisa, then down at his body, then back at her.

"But what if there's an attack during the night?"

Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "Haven't you ever dueled naked before?"

Harry snorted. "But what if…not that I would ever consider doing something…but I usually wake up with a morning erection, and if it were to…completely on accident…end up in danger of…"

Lisa giggled. "Well, if you're worried if your wand might stray in your sleep, I could always keep track of its location with a firm grip."

"Erm….what?"

"Oh, Harry, you are so easy to tease," Lisa replied. She turned down the covers to Harry's bed and slipped underneath the sheets with her wand in hand.

"Come here, you."

Harry semi-relutantly killed the lights and crawled into bed next to Lisa, making sure that he was facing away from her. The young witch smiled as she spooned up tight behind Harry, mashing her breasts against Harry's back.

"What are you doing?" Harry hissed, as Lisa poked her wand up between their legs.

The witch uttered the incantation to a sticking charm that fixed the front of her thighs against Harry's cheeks..

"Making sure your body stays safe through the night," Lisa replied.

"Oh," said Harry. "So you're naked, but not really accessible, huh?"

"That's right, Harry...you're big, but not that big to get to me in this position."

"Seem to be a bit of overkill…not that I'm complaining, mind you," Harry said.

"Can't be too safe," Lisa whispered in his ear. "I wouldn't want you to lose any fingers during the night."

"What? How would I….Oh. I see," said Harry, blushing furiously in the dark.

"Good night, Harry," Lisa said, as she wrapped her arms around Harry's chest and kissed his earlobe.

"Good night, Lisa," Harry replied. He tried to close his eyes, but found it difficult to concentrate when Lisa began to lightly rub one of his nipples with the ball of her index finger.

"Lisa?"

"Yes, Harry?"

"Are you comfortable?"

"Very much so, Harry."

"Great."

A few minutes later, Lisa's fingers drifted over to his other nipple.

"Lisa?"

"Yes Harry?"

"I notice that while my fingers are safe this way, that you still can use yours to…well, erm…"

"To do what, Harry, get into trouble if they were to slip lower during the night?"

"Exactly."

"Oh," said Lisa. "Are you going to bite my fingers off if they do happen to stray…inadvertently or otherwise?"

Harry thought about what Lisa was saying, and what she might be offering. After a few moments, he made what he decided was the right choice, rather than the easy one.

"I wouldn't bite your fingers, Lisa…but I know somebody else who might."

He reached for his wooden wand and cast a charm that stuck her hands to their shared pillow..

Lisa stayed quiet during the charm, then said, "I guess your hands are free to go where mine can't now."

Harry smiled "I hadn't thought of that," he replied, as he traced a finger down Lisa's arm.

"Sure you didn't," Lisa replied. "Should I complain about the fact that you'd be thinking about another witch if you did work your wand?"

"Lisa, I'm…..sorry…it's just that…."

"Relax, Harry, I was only teasing."

"No, no…I'm serious," Harry replied. "Lisa, before tonight I didn't know more than a few things about you. And while that's changed, and you've got a body to drool over, if it weren't so damn risky, it's just that…you've got your new job, and over.the last few days and especially the last few nights I've realized a few things about myself, and how much I've taken some close friendships and a close friend for granted."

Harry could feel the pillow move as Lisa nodded behind him.

"So are you going to do something about it, Harry?"

"I think so."

"Good," Lisa replied. "Because Hermione's about rubbed herself raw waiting for you to get your head out of your arse and into her pants."

Harry choked on a bit of spittle, and managed to respond with great difficulty.

"You're teasing me again, aren't you."

Lisa smiled into the back of Harry's head.

"Actually, I'm dead serious about that point…she as much as described the calluses on her fingertips to me ."

Harry coughed violently again, enough for Lisa to consider canceling the sticking charms. But he recovered in time and waved her wand away.

"It's okay, Lisa," Harry said. "I think I've got it under control."

Lisa looked over Harry's shoulder towards his crotch and decided that wasn't a completely truthful statement.

Thinking about how lucky Hermione was going to be, and reassessing her own lesbian tendencies, Lisa decided to end the teasing and to get some sleep.

"Sweet dreams, Harry."

The young wizard smiled. Taking everything into consideration, they couldn't be anything else that night.