Unofficial Portkey Archive

Unspoken by Ella Marie
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Unspoken

Ella Marie

Part Fourteen

We apparated straight to Grimmauld Place, holding nervous, shaking hands. As soon as we entered and the door slammed behind us, we were on each other, desperately kissing and tearing at the clothes that separated us. Thought eluded me. I only felt. And I only felt you.

Soon, you were naked and pressed against me. Soon after that, I was naked and pressed against you. I looked at you, beautiful and pale and trembling. The question in your eyes was gone. You knew the answer now in the way I looked at you, in the way I held you. My lips descended upon yours once more and we were moaning. Our tongues felt each other, hungry for more so that I left your mouth to experience your neck again. The long, slender curve of it made me frantic for still more of you. I couldn't get enough.

My hands raked through your hair as I explored you. Your frantic moans only encouraged me and soon we found ourselves in a dark room, upon a bed with you beneath me. As my mouth made its curious way over your body, your hands discovered mine, feeling me with caution and desperation so that those very hands shook. I groaned deeply at your attentions, pressing myself further against you. Beneath me, you shivered, whimpering. I tasted your neck, your breasts. I took them into my mouth, teasing and taking my time as you gasped impatiently, your hips bucking into mine, demanding.

Above you, I shivered, too. Your hands returned to my hair, pulled me up so that you could kiss my mouth again. I gasped, unable to help the way my cock pushed against you. I was shaking, shaking with desperate anticipation. The feel of you, wet and hot and wanting, was maddening. I thrust into you without a second thought, groaning at the overwhelming sensation. You gasped, so tight around me that I stopped, shook, savored.

In my moment of sensual indulgence, I kissed you, softly. I stayed inside, only pressing a little deeper. Your hips shook, pushed against me, further. A shaking whimper escaped your lips and met mine. And so I pulled slightly away before returning again so that you shook more and your back arched and our bare chests met roughly and another throaty moan was shared between us. I continued this, gradually speeding our lusty pace until your breathing came in short, sporadic gasps. I then ground harder into you, holding off my own release until you met yours when you curled into a ball around me, grasping the flesh of my shoulders with your hands and the small of my back with your shapely legs. You shook, harder than ever, and my name was upon your lips as you came, loudly, passionately. And as your hips convulsed, thrusting against mine, I came within you, trembling as much as you on my own release, groaning as I released myself within you.

We laid there, limbs lazily entwined, for some time. I was still within you as you nuzzled the crook of my neck sweetly. My arms were wrapped around you, holding you so close, unwilling to let you go. Your lips dropped languid kisses upon my face and hair, and I nuzzled your neck with a relieved, contented sigh, my hands caressing the soft flesh of your thighs and stomach.

We didn't speak for some time. We merely lay there, silent as our breathing gradually slowed, calmed. Your hands slowly ran through my messy hair. Every few moments, you tightened around me as you rode the aftershocks of our recent encounter. Soon, I was ready for more, poised above you again, kissing you deeply. I withdrew almost completely, hard and ready for more.

You looked up at me, your eyes so wide and honest. How could you not say it?

"I love you," you whispered, so scared, so sweet.

And I thrust myself inside you so that you moaned loudly in my ear, your limbs tightening around every part of me they could reach. I groaned in response.

Words couldn't do justice to all that I felt.