Unofficial Portkey Archive

Facades by usako99
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Facades

usako99

Quick Author Note ~ So by now you have figured out that we have some secret and quite adulterous relationships going in this story. *lol* The question is how will it all pan out? All it will say to that is if you've read my stories you know who I ship. Also since we're at chapter two it's pretty obvious that there are affairs going on so I'm sure that since you've stuck around for the next chappy I shall not receive any more sermons on the horrors of cheating and what "you would do" in the situation *lmao* because to be honest until you're in the situation you can't say what you'd do. So, in the words of the lovable yet wise Forrest Gump "That's all I gots to say about that." On with the story!!!!

Façades

Feelings

~ Harry ~

I walked out of the bathroom still toweling my hair. My pants were on but not buttoned as I went to the wardrobe to grab a shirt.

"What time are you supposed to be in?" Ginny asked from her spot on the bed where she was lightly hugging a pillow.

"I have to be in at eight; I get off at six tomorrow morning," I replied.

She frowned. "Then why are you leaving now? I mean, it's only a little after seven; all you need to do is apparate."

"True, but I want to get a head start on some work. I don't want Malfoy bragging about how he's ahead of me on files anymore. That git is as annoying as they come and the last thing I need is for him to lord something else over my head like he did with that achievement award he got last month," I replied smoothly, stomping down on the small part of me that called me a liar.

Though I would in fact make it to work a bit early, the real reason I was leaving so early was so that I would have a chance to stop over and see Hermione for a goodnight kiss before Ron gets back. That's right, I'm a lying, cheating adulterer. One of the worst kind, the kind that cheats with his best mate's wife, but I can't help myself. I'm addicted to Hermione. She is my drug, my weakness. If I don't see her at least once then my day is ruined; if I don't kiss her then it is just barely tolerable. I had to have her and there's nothing I can do about it.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife. Ginny has been with me through a lot. When we got married we were only a year or so out of Hogwarts, bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready to start out new lives together. I doubt that either of us was really aware of what we were getting into, but we made due and we're happy enough. After dating for the year I went back to complete school and then an additional year after we graduated, we felt we were ready for the marriage step - or at least everyone else felt we were. We had even had a double wedding. That's right, with Ron and Hermione. I should have known something was wrong when my eyes stayed more on his bride than mine, but it was too late anyway.

We both did what was expected of us, Hermione and I. We were expected to marry Ron and Ginny - to officially join the Weasley ranks and I was happy to do it. I had always wanted a family and now I had an extremely large one. As I slipped on my shirt my gaze flicked to my pregnant wife who was staring at the clock on the bedside dresser. It was a family that was still growing -however I couldn't stop myself from wondering "What if?" What if I had slowed down and really thought this through? What if Ginny and I had lived together before we married and had a chance to really get use to one another? What if I had accepted that job as Defense Against Dark Arts Instructor at Hogwarts that was the cause of a fight that damn near broke us up? What if… what if I hadn't fought my feelings for Hermione when we were in school? What if instead of bowing out because Ron fancied her I had stepped up and gone after her too?

I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, sliding on my boots and strapping them up. Getting fully situated, I grabbed my cloak off of the back of the chair and my wand off of the nightstand before leaning forward giving Ginny a light peck on the lips.

"I'll see you in the morning Gin. Get some rest okay?"

When she sighed and gave me a sad nod I swallowed my guilt and gave her another quick kiss before apparating out of the flat.

************

~ Draco ~

I leaned lightly against the doorframe my arms crossed over my chest, studying the beautiful woman on the bed.

"Why so blue, Red?"

Her head snapped up and she jumped before scowling at me. "Bloody hell Draco, you scared the crap out of me!"

I smirked. "There are worse things I could have scared out of you," I teased giving a pointed look at her stomach.

"Shut up," she blushed, standing from the bed. "What are you doing here anyway? Harry said that you had to work…"

"Then Potter was mistaken as usual," I arched a brow. "As you can see, I'm off tonight."

"You're off every night Blondie," she smirked.

"Touché," I grinned walking forward.

I placed my hands lightly on her hips and grazed her lips with mine. As her hands slowly wrapped around my shoulders I deepened the kiss, my hands going down to her supple bum and squeezing. I pulled her closer to me and took a few steps forward leading her towards the bed.

"Draco," she said moving her hands to lightly shove my shoulders. "We can't. Harry might come back."

"So?" I shrugged, rolling my eyes when she tilted her head back and scowled up at me. "Alright then what do you say we hit the showers?"

"The showers?" Ginny frowned.

"Yeah, the showers," I replied grabbing her hand and pulling her to the bathroom. "That way if Potter forgets something and comes back you'll just be in the shower and he won't be any wiser. Though it's not like he's too bright anyway," I finished in a mutter.

Ginny snorted. "I heard that and as much as I would love to I don't think it's safe for me to have it off on such a slippery surface."

When she lightly touched her stomach I gave a small smile and placed my hand on top of hers. "Right, so how's my boy today?"

She suppressed a smile and rolled her eyes "First you don't know that it's a boy. Second you don't know that it's yours - it could be my husband's, you know."

I scoffed "Yeah fucking right. I know that that baby is mine and so do you - tell me Red. What are you going to tell Potter when `his' baby comes out blond?"

She rolled her eyes "Yeah right, we all know that this kid has more of a chance of coming out ginger than anything else."

"Eck, God I hope not."

"Oi! What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Oi? What are you, some Irish bloke in a pub? We really do need to keep you from those Neanderthals that you call brothers," I sighed shaking my head and blocking Ginny's foot when she tried to kick me. "Aww, come on Red, you know I'm just pulling your robes. Your family has really grown on me over the years… like… some type of redheaded fungus."

She crossed her arms over her chest and glowered at me. "If you dislike redheads so much then why don't you leave?"

I sighed, "I don't dislike redheads. I like ginger hair … on you."

"Yes well I happen to think that ginger hair looks quite dashing on the men in my family and it's loads better than your stupid white hair," she retorted.

I arched a brow. "Yeah right."

"You are so bloody conceited."

I shrugged. "I'm not conceited I'm confident. And you should be too Red; you look gorgeous."

She glared at me but her cheeks colored slightly. "Go shovel your shite somewhere that's in need of fertilizer, Blondie."

"Ouch, you wound me Red."

"Oh I wound you do I?"

I nodded and stepped closer to her. "Are you going to kiss it and make it better?"

She grinned, "Depends on where I wounded you…"

"Well you got me a couple of places actually. For instance you got me here," I pointed at my neck.

Ginny giggled and leaned forward softly kissing the area I indicated. "Is that better?" she asked pulling away.

"A bit, but you also got me right here," I pointed at my cheek. Ginny came forward and lightly kissed it. "And here," I added when she was done, tapping my lips. She chuckled and came forward, grazing her lips with my own and gasping when I suddenly deepened the kiss.

"Did I get them all?" she asked in a winded tone when I pulled back.

"You missed one, right here," I pointed at my right peck.

She lightly caressed it with her fingers. "Right here?" I nodded; next thing I knew she punched me in my chest.

"You bloody bint!" I yelled when she took off in a sprint back into the bedroom.

I caught her in no time, and lightly tossing her onto the bed I pounced on her. Ginny laughed and squirmed underneath me as I gave her small punches on her arms, legs and shoulders.

"S-stop! Draco!" she giggled, swatting at my hands.

"No way, I owe you!"

"Ow! Come on you fucking prat!" she yelled.

I laughed my arse off "Geez, is that how the wife of the ever famous hero of the wizarding world should talk?"

She stuck her tongue out at me and I snogged the breath out of her.

"Never stick that out at me unless you're planning on using it," I whispered upon pulling back

She giggled then frowned. "You hurt me you know."

"Did I?"

She nodded.

"Well I guess I should kiss it and make it better, let's see…" I looked her over before going to her shoulder. Pulling the neck of her shirt over I exposed her soft skin and lightly kissed her. Ginny released a quiet sigh. "Where else did I hit you?" I quizzed pulling back. I ran my hands along her arms and began to trail kisses up her right arm, starting at her wrist.

"Draco you have to stop," she moaned.

"Why?" I inquired, pausing briefly.

"Because we have to go into the living room."

I frowned "Why?"

She blushed and looked around. "This is mine and Harry's bed we can't make love in the bed I share with my husband."

I arched a brow and pressed my lips together to stop the words `Why the hell not?' from coming out. Instead I just nodded. "Okay Red, but first just let me take care of something."

She gave me a confused look and I responded with an innocent smile. Pulling back I ran my hands up her supple thighs and she moaned.

"Draco," she breathed frowning down at me.

"What?" I asked innocently. "When we were wrestling I accidentally hit you and I wanted to take care of making that better before we were relegated to some lumpy couch."

She studied me warily "Where did you accidentally hit me?"

I arched a brow and threw her a wink before my head disappeared under her nightshirt. As my tongue sought her out though the thin barrier of her small cotton panties my fingers gently massaged her thighs. Ginny's hands tangled in my hair as soon as my right fingers joined my mouth and it wasn't long before the thin barrier between us was so wet it was see-through. Hooking my fingers through the top of her knickers I quickly divested her of the flimsy item and after taking a deep whiff of her sweet smell I went back to my meal.

"Oh my - Oh - Oh Draco," she moaned as her thighs wrapped around my neck and her toes pointed, then curled at the ends.

I dipped and weaved tasting every inch of her that I could reach with my tongue, and touching every part of her that I could reach with my fingers I stroked her to a fevered pitch.

"Ahhh, oh, now Draco, now!" she called.

It was then that I moved up to her, kissing her mouth deeply then pulled back. Breathing heavy Ginny locked on me with passion filled eyes. "What are you doing?!"

I shrugged and smirked. "You didn't want to do anything on the bed, so I'm stopping."

She literally growled and me and I chuckled, she was so bloody cute. "You are an arsehole!"

"I am not," I shrugged.

"Yes you are," she huffed.

I shook my head. "I'm not, but I can be."

When she gave me a confused look I grinned at her, before moving my hands between us and releasing myself from my pants. Hot and hard I pressed up against her soft wet body, sliding my length back and forth against her in a way that was sure to please and frustrate her at the same time. Ginny moaned and her head lulled back before she glared at me.

"You. Are. Evil," she hissed.

I grinned "Not evil, Red," I purred back nuzzling her neck and grinding against her. "Just a tad bit wicked."

Using my forearms to support me I lifted up a bit and put more pressure on the lower half of my body. Her long limbs twined around my waist as my mouth found hers, kissing her deeply.

"Do you want me to finish what I started Red?" I whispered.

"I want you to die, you prat," she moaned gripping my back and grinding against me.

I gave a low laugh. "That might be, but what do you want me to do before I die?"

She panted and bit her lip before looking up at me with hazy lust filled eyes. "Fuck me," she breathed.

I groaned. "Gladly."

With one small adjustment and one quick movement I was buried deep within her. Ginny clawed at my back like a tiger, her nails leaving marks as usual that I would have to heal before the next time I saw my wife. The bed rocked beneath us and the headboard slammed into the wall over and over, matching my movements into her. I winced when Ginny scraped the base of my back with her right hand and yanked at my hair with her left. Glaring at her I wound her long tresses around my hand and pulled extra hard. The woman under me let out a small yelp just before my mouth descended upon her neck, kissing and sucking greedily. Branding her with my mark, just for a little while, she would remove it before Harry got home.

"Yes, yes!" she moaned. "Harder!"

As I planted both hands in the soft sheets above her shoulders and pounded her extra hard in that wild way she liked I distractedly hoped that it wouldn't hurt her.

"Yes! Yes baby! Just like that!" she moaned clutching my waist "Fuck me! Fuck me good!"

I groaned. It may not be proper but by Merlin if I didn't love it when she talked dirty like that. Dropping my body down more on hers so that I was on my elbows instead of my hands, I cupped the back of her head and drove into her with a determined fervor. Ginny's thighs tightened around me and her hands held me as her hips rose greedily to meet me.

"Oh! Oh Merlin Red!" I moaned when her teeth sunk into my shoulder, it hurt like hell but fuck it, I never said I didn't have a kinky side. "Ginny!"

I called her name when I felt her tighten around me and as I fell into unparalleled bliss my pleasure was heightened as I felt her pulsating around me, indicating that she too had reached her peak. She called out my name and arched off the bed, her sweaty body sliding along mine and I kissed her shoulder, shuddering as the last of my orgasm rippled through me.

We lay together for a few minutes, me on top of her as her fingers lazily stroked my back. Remembering her condition I quickly slipped off of her and gave her a worried look.

"What's wrong?" she frowned.

I placed my hand lightly on her stomach "We didn't hurt the baby did we?"

Ginny stared at me for a moment before breaking into a giggling fit.

I glared "What? It's a logical question; we were pretty rough."

She grinned and lightly touched my face. "You are so cute." Then she slapped me.

"Hey!"

Ginny arched a brow. "That's for what you did you dirty little sneak."

"What did I do?" I glowered rubbing my stinging chin.

"What did you do? What did you do?!" She made a motion to indicate the rumpled bed. "I asked you not to!"

"And I asked you if you wanted to stop," I retorted with a shrug. "if I recall correctly, I believe your exact words were `Fuck me,' so I did." She punched me in the arm and I glared. "Okay, you're really going to stop hitting me Red. Really."

Catching the seriousness in my tone she huffed and pouted, "We shouldn't have done this Draco."

I frowned. "What, make love?"

"No not that, I mean we shouldn't have done this in the bed. This is the bed I share with my husband."

I scoffed and got up. "Fine."

"Don't, don't do that." She frowned sitting up also.

"What I'm getting off of your special marital area," I shrugged. "Besides I need to go anyway. Pansy's probably wondering where I am."

Ginny frowned more. "So, where did you tell her you were?"

I shrugged again, standing as I fastened my pants. "I didn't, I just haven't come home from work yet."

Ginny got off the bed and followed me to the bathroom door where I had dropped my wand. "So, she's not expecting you then?"

"No," I replied looking over at her. "Why?"

She gave a hitch of her shoulders. "Just curious," she sighed before coming up behind me and running her hand lightly over my stomach.

"Red, what are you doing?"

"Nothing," she said a bit too innocently.

My head fell forward as her hands continued to work their way down my body. It then fell back as they rubbed me and I began to grow hard once more in her hands. "I thought we were stopping."

"I never said that," she shrugged.

I sighed "I have to go Red, it's already over and hour past the time I got off of work. Pansy said she was making dinner tonight."

"Oh joy," she muttered.

I chuckled and turned to face her. "As cute as this sudden burst of jealousy is, I have to go."

"Why?" she pouted.

"Because Pansy's my wife and she wants me home," I answered.

She frowned. "Pansy's a prude."

I looked at the ceiling for a moment before looking back at her. "Don't talk about my wife. Do I talk about your husband?"

Ginny smirked and I cringed.

"Never mind; don't answer that," I groaned.

"I don't know why you married her anyway," Ginny grumbled.

My eyes locked on hers. "You don't know why I married her?" I scoffed. "Because you refused to leave your husband, that's why."

"Draco-"

"No Ginny, you brought it up. Or did you forget how I came to you before I proposed and asked you how you felt about it - asked you if we had a chance. Do you remember what you said?"

She looked at the floor for a moment then back at me. "I couldn't leave Harry…" she whispered.

"Exactly. I had to move on from you Red - and I did for a while."

"But you came back," she stated simply, watching me with knowing eyes.

"Always," I scoffed and shook my head. "I'll be back later tonight too… after she's asleep. Alright?"

Ginny watched me for a moment longer, then nodded. "Alright."

I sighed and pulled her into a hug. After giving her two quick kisses, one on the lips and one on the belly, I gave her one last wink and apparated back to my flat to spend time with my wife.

A.N. That's it for this chappy!! On to the next one, naughty Draco and Ginny… then again it's not like Harry can complain now is it?? Please Review and let me know what you think…

-->