Unofficial Portkey Archive

Facades by usako99
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Facades

usako99

Warning: Some Kinkiness ahead… you've been warned.

Façades

Morality

~ Ron ~

I rolled my eyes and barely contained a snort as my coach droned on and on about the ins and outs of professional broom handling for the two rookies. Giving an impatient huff I cast another glance at the clock on the wall. He had been going on for over thirty minutes I mean, bloody hell. One of the beaters McTalish and I shared a look as Coach Hornsbee started to cover the finer points of blocking.

"Weasley!" Hornsbee bellowed when I was in the middle of pretending to catch a kip.

Jumping a bit I barely managed to stay seated, much to the amusement of my teammates, and looked up at the larger man. "Er… yeah coach?"

"Do I bore you Weasley?"

My brows rose. "Not… usually…"

Everyone else sniggered and the coach glowered, I offered him a small pained smile. He crossed his arms over his chest and glared at me for a moment longer before a slow grin took over his features.

"I'm just winding you up there, Weasley," he laughed. "I know that this is redundant for all of you veterans. Go ahead and head out for the day, I have some work to do with the groundlings."

My body slumped in relief that I wasn't going to get my arse chewed out and a huge grin appeared on my face. McTalish and I exchanged high fives and rushed out of the room followed by the other vets.

--------------

"So what are you going to do with ya' day now that tha' sweeps have cleared tha' way for a bit'o fun?" McTalish asked toweling his hair as we made our way to the lockers to change.

I grinned, "What the hell else? Going for a pint with me mates. What about you?"

The tall blond Irishman snorted. "Blimey I wish I were going out with me mates." He gave a pointed look. "'Specially fa' a pint, but I'm not so lucky; me girlfriend wants me to go shopping with her. I meet her mum and da' for the first time at dinner tomorrow and she doesn't think that tha' clothes I normally wear are appropriate," he slanted me an incredulous look. "Can you imagine?"

As I buttoned up my jeans my gaze roamed over his torn plaid shorts and `Pull my broom!' t-shirt and smirked. "Not at all, mate."

Catching my sarcasm the other man made a wanking motion with his hand and I frowned.

"Oi! That's where I get that!"

His brows furrowed "Get wha'?"

"That wanking motion," I glared. "the missus got on me right good about that."

McTalish snorted. "Please, Weasley. We both know that you spent at least half tha' nights in your Hogwarts bed doing that same motion."

"Ha-ha you prat," I grumbled. "For your information, it was only about a third."

The blonde laughed and we headed out of the locker room together.

------------

I tapped my fingers impatiently against the table as I waited for my mates to arrive. I was fifteen minutes early and had a bit of time to kill so I ordered up my first pint.

"Wow Ron, getting a head start, yeah?" Neville quizzed joining me and motioning to my drink with his head.

I shrugged and took a sip. "Naturally. You should order yours, and we can see if we can finish them before Harry and Draco get here. Malfoy is coming, isn't he?"

"The last I heard," replied the other man, grabbing a handful of crisps.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. You never know about that one," I muttered before looking at him. "So Nev, did they spring you early?"

"I'm running my own experiments now, so I'm sorta my own boss," he shrugged. "No one has to spring me. I just kind of come and go as I please."

I shook my head. "Wow, that sounds bloody brilliant. I don't think I'm allowed to come and go anywhere as I please. I always have someone telling me what to do, either my coach," I took a drink. "My wife," I took a longer drink, "or my mum," I took my longest drink.

Neville laughed. "Come on Ron it can't be as bad as that."

"You haven't met my mum," I muttered.

He gave me a queer look "What are you talking about? I've met your mum. I've known her for years. I was even an usher at your wedding for Merlin's sake."

"Right," I frowned and then arched a brow. "then you know what I'm talking about," I shrugged and took another large gulp of my drink. Neville and I stared at one another for a moment before he laughed quietly.

"Yeah I do," he turned. "excuse me Hester. Could you get this poor chap another round?"

"Hear, hear!" I called out raising my glass.

"Geez Weasley, you're indoors not on a Quidditch pitch. How about a bit of decorum," a voice commented drolly from just behind me.

I rolled my eyes "Sod off, Malfoy."

Harry chuckled as he and the blond joined Neville and I at the table. "This is fun already," the dark haired man laughed before winking at the server. "Hey there Hester, how's your uncle doing?"

She blushed like women always did when faced with Harry Potter's full attention. I rolled my eyes.

"He's fine Harry," she smiled. "Can I get you anything?"

"You can get all of us fresh pints," chimed Malfoy with a smirk. "I'd like mine drool-free if you don't mind."

I chuckled. The guy was a prat but I had to admit it was funny when it was directed at someone else.

"O-of course Mr. Malfoy," she blushed before hurrying away.

"Yours is totally going to have a loogie in it mate," I grinned over my drink.

Malfoy smirked and Harry scoffed. "Please, she'd quit first," Harry said, scanning the small area. "She'd probably shag Malfoy quicker than me if he showed a second of interest instead of intimidating the crap out of her every time."

"Are you suggesting that I should shag someone other than my wife Potter?" Draco stated dryly, arching a brow and shaking his head "For shame."

Harry scoffed. "Who says you aren't already?"

"Hey," Draco frowned. "I'll have you know that if I were ever going to shag anyone other than my wife," he arched another brow, "it would totally be yours."

"Oi! That's my sister you prat!" I exclaimed throwing a crisp at his head.

"Ha-ha, you wish Malfoy," Harry retorted giving the blond a playful shove.

"That must be it," Draco replied drolly with a sideways look before glancing down at this watch. "You know we only get an hour for lunch sweet cheeks! You gonna be back before the New Year?!"

Harry and I chuckled while Neville sighed. "Draco, you don't have to be rude about everything. I mean you can really be a prat sometimes, you know."

The blond gave an unapologetic shrug. "Yet I can't keep women off of me," he smirked. "Go figure."

Neville scoffed shaking his head and I laughed quietly. The prat was right. Women were constantly all over him. The fact was that birds either fancied Harry if they wanted the good guy, or Draco if they had a taste for the bad boy type. It use to bother me a lot early on but it didn't take long after my marriage for me to get past it. All I had to do was think of her and I was good; after all, no one could compare.

"Here you guys go," Hester said, placing the pints down in front of us.

She had released her dark brown hair from the ponytail that she had been wearing earlier and let if fall loose in a river of curls over her shoulders and down her back. I suppressed a chuckle as I realized that she looked as though she had also applied a bit of makeup to her face. As she set down each of our drinks she saved her longest smile for Malfoy, and I snorted into my pint when Harry gave a smug look.

The dark haired woman shot me a curious glance but her attention was quickly distracted by the blond. "You know Hester," Malfoy started lightly, taking the woman's hand. I had to turn my head to hide my silent laughter at the way she seemed to start to shake. "I was told by my good mate Neville over there that I was being a bit rude to you earlier…"

She shot Neville a quick look and the other man blushed. "Oh no Mr. Malfoy-"

"-None of that sweet. We come here, what?" he interrupted, looking around the table at us. "Two? Maybe three times a week?"

"Two and a half on average," chimed Harry.

Hester gave him a quick smile and I couldn't suppress the snort from the look that crossed over her face when he winked at her. The poor gel looked ready to faint dead away.

"Thanks Harry," drawled Draco.

"No problem," Harry grinned.

"So we're here two and a half days a week, there's no need for you to call me Mr. Malfoy. From now on I want you to call me Draco instead, alright there love?" Draco continued with a crooked smile. Poor Hester teetered dangerously.

"Yes Draco," Hester breathed with a dreamy look.

I began to cough to hide my laughter while Harry put his head down on the table.

"Now could you be a dear and get us a round of our usual?" he finished, raising a brow.

She nodded eagerly. "Fish and chips coming up."

"Oh and can you get us a fresh bowl of crisps there love?" I asked, indicating the bowl on the table that only had a few left.

She looked at me and flushed even more, so I gave her a wink.

"Of course Mr. Weasley," she grinned.

"Ron, love - like Draco said, we're all friends here," I smiled.

She blinked a couple of times then nodded eagerly before grabbing the bowl from the middle of the table and practically skipping away. I shook my head mirthfully, sure Draco and Harry had effects on witches because of their looks and reps but I was no novice. My rep was intertwined with Harry's as one of the main people to help defeat Voldemort, and that coupled with my high profile career as the Keeper who helped bring the Cannons back into the ring as actual competition for Quidditch, well, that assured me a certain amount of swooning in my own right.

When Hester finally made it to the kitchens after bumping into several tables and customers along the way we all began to laugh quietly… well almost all of us.

"You guys are all married you know," Neville complained. "You should have more respect for your wives, or at least for that poor girl. You shouldn't be leading her on."

"Oh, get off it Neville. You're just mad because you're the only one she doesn't fancy," I replied with a laugh.

"Geez, I hadn't realize that we had invited the morality police to lunch," Draco added with a smirk.

"There's nothing wrong with morals Malfoy. They're the cornerstone of a good society; perhaps if people were less socially deviant then the world would be a much better place."

Draco rolled his eyes. "What are you trying to do Longbottom, kill my career and my buzz?"

"You have a buzz already?" asked Harry taking a long gulp of his drink.

"No but I would if Longbottom would shut the fuck up," he replied.

Harry and I laughed as Neville flushed. "You're a prat Malfoy."

"He has a point Nev," said Harry looking around the pub. "We're trying to just have a spot of fun mate, relax. Where's Hester, I need another pint."

"Probably somewhere changing her knickers," commented Draco.

Harry and I burst into laughter while Neville tutted.

"You guys are absolutely horrible," he frowned. "I expect it from Draco but you two," he gave Harry and I looks and I rolled my eyes.

"Geez Neville, I left my ruddy wife at home so get the fuck off my back," I sighed. "Anyway, where is Hester, really? I need another pint too."

"It'll be your third," Neville stated.

"Gee, thanks Hermione, I needed someone to keep count," I snorted.

Draco and Harry chortled and the other man turned a dull red.

"I'm just saying that perhaps we should be having tea instead…" all laughter stopped as we gave Neville incredulous looks. "What? It's the middle of the afternoon, I was just thinking that maybe we should try tea next time… or not," he finished in a mumble and flushing more.

Draco looked over at Harry after another minute. "Why do you invite him?"

The dark haired man shrugged. "No idea at this exact moment."

Neville glared. "Very funny, I'm about to die from laughter over here."

"At least then you'll be doing something other than nag," I grumbled. "I mean if I wanted to be hassled about every ruddy beer I knocked back then I would have just asked that we invite the wives."

Draco downed the rest of his pint in one swallow. "Banish the thought," he said before belching.

I laughed.

"Lighten up Nev," Harry said again.

"Yeah, oh and we're totally deducting man points for that tea thing," the blond added.

I nodded. "Definite man point deductions."

"Why? I was just being logical," Neville frowned.

"You were being a bleeding nancy," I smirked.

"Hey maybe Hester has an extra skirt back there for you," Draco grinned.

Harry laughed. "Leave Neville alone."

"Thanks Harry," the other man replied throwing Draco and I glares.

"Here you gentleman go," said Hester returning with the crisps. "The fish and chips will be out in about five more minutes. Can I get you anything else?"

"Yes love," said Harry "could you get three more pints for Ron, Draco and I?"

"Of course," she smiled, but as she turned to go away Harry caught her wrist.

"Oh Hes, one more thing if you could?"

She gave a curious look and nodded.

"Do you think you can find some tea and crumpets back there for Neville? Maybe put it on a flower saucer with a little doily? He does like the pretty things…" he smiled and batted his lashes at Neville.

My mouth dropped and I could feel laughter bubbling up in my chest. When Draco let out a loud hoot it was all it took and it wasn't long before the two of us were in tears.

***********

~ Pansy ~

I looked down at the chart on my desk and shook my head lightly before grinning broadly. It had worked. The plant was a perfect match and now I had created a brand new potion, which would mean a huge bonus and quite possibly a promotion. Releasing a low giddy laugh I hopped up from my desk and hurried out of the lab and onto the lift.

Heading to the thirty-seventh floor and still smiling I made my way to the office labeled Professor Longbottom and opened the door. Neville was inside at a workbench bent over two large plants that looked to be attempting to attack one another. As he dug into the soil of one, its root came up and slapped his fingers.

"Bloody hell!" the dark haired man exclaimed, yanking his hand back and sucking his index finger.

"Maybe next time you should wear gloves," I smirked, arching a brow.

His head shot up and he flushed lightly. "Maybe next time you should knock," he retorted, grabbing his wand and quickly healing himself

My eyes narrowed. "Don't get mad at me because you're incompetent, Longbottom."

He rolled his eyes. "Has anyone ever told you that you're just as rude and obnoxious as that git you married?"

I chuckled. "Have fun at lunch, did you?"

He sighed, "Sometimes I don't even know why I go. They just spend the whole ruddy time riding my arse."

"That's because you're such a bleeding nancy boy," I shrugged, examining a beautiful flower on a nearby shelf.

"You sure you and Malfoy aren't the same person?" he grumbled.

I gave a low laugh. "The only time my husband and I are the same person is when we shag."

"So not often then," he smirked.

I shot him a glare. "Very funny Longbottom; like you and that dingbat of a wife of yours shag regularly. Tell me, does she see imaginary creatures while you're on top of her too? After all it would be no surprise if she had to make things up while in bed with you to keep it interesting."

He glared. "Why are you here, Malfoy?"

I chuckled and returned to the door, leaning against it. "I wanted to let you know that the plant you gave me to use for my patience potion worked."

He rolled his eyes. "Of course it did, I told you it would."

"What is your problem?"

"I don't have a problem."

"Yes you do, and I suggest that you correct it before I correct it for you."

"I don't have a problem besides the fact that I'm tired of everyone talking to me without respect. It's like I'm back at Hogwarts, the low man on the totem pole again. I mean I'm a bloody fucking expert in my field, one of the best. I get plenty of respect from my co-workers, but I can't seem to get even a smidgeon of it from my mates."

I snorted. "Do we have to do this right now Longbottom? I mean, I left my violin in my office so I can't really back you up like you deserve."

He scoffed. "Forget it."

"Fine if you're going to be a baby I'm going to tell you what I think. I think that maybe you like it when people walk all over you," I shrugged. "You've a submissive personality, Longbottom; it's just in you, always has been. But it's not necessarily a bad thing and we all know that you can step up to the plate when needed, so just get used to your lot in life and stop acting surprised by it."

He glared. "Sod off Malfoy."

I pushed from the door. "What did you say to me?"

He stood a bit straighter. "I said sod off."

I flicked my wand, locking the door. Crossing my arms over my chest I took a wide legged stance and cocked my head at him.

"I don't think you know who you're talking to," I whispered evenly.

His chin went up a notch. "I know exactly who I'm talking to."

I glared. "Come here."

"No."

"Now," I spat, my pulse humming. He hesitated once more before taking a step, I held my hand out to stop him. "Did I say you could walk?"

"You said come here," he frowned.

"I didn't say walk though, did I?"

"Then what do you want me to do?"

I smirked. "Crawl."

A heat entered his eyes and he lowered his gaze for a moment, his jaw clenching. My pulse sped up and the blood rushed to my ears as he dropped to his knees. Going on all fours and keeping his head bowed just like I liked it, he slowly made his way over to me. When he finally made it to me he sat on his hunches, his head still lowered and his hands still on the floor.

"That's a good boy," I murmured, ruffling his soft hair lightly. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No Mistress," he replied in a suitably subservient voice.

"Good," I lifted a foot and placed it on his shoulder. "Now lick my boot."

He shot me a look though his long lashes and a frown pulled at the corners of his mouth but he did as he was told. His tongue came out and began at the toe of my boot, slowly licking the tip all the way up to the top. However instead of stopping he kept right on ahead with his actions. I sighed softly as his tongue licked up my bare thigh before he sifted a bit and buried his mouth in the apex of my legs. My hands tangled in his hair as he lapped at me greedily, drinking in every drop of me that he could get through the thin barrier of my silk panties. After allowing him to pleasure me for a few more moments I went from running my fingers though his hair to gripping it and giving a hard yank. His head snapped back and he looked up at me, his lips moist and his eyes hooded.

"Did I give you permission to do that?" I breathed, leaning forward so that my face was directly in front of his.

He didn't comment, just glared at me.

I smiled before slapping him hard across the cheek. "You answer me when I ask you a question, you naïve."

His head, which had turned from the force of my blow, slowly turned back to me once more. "Yes Mistress," he hissed from between clenched teeth.

"Did I give you permission to do that?"

"No Mistress."

I smiled slowly. "That's a good little boy. Now you know what doing things without the proper permission gets you, don't you?"

He shuddered slightly and licked his lips. "Yes Mistress."

"Go."

Lowering his gaze once more he started to stand then paused. "May I walk Mistress?"

I smiled. "Now you're learning," I crooned, lightly running my fingers through his hair. "Yes you may walk."

He turned into my touch for a second before standing to his full height. I shuddered in attraction as he towered over me at six foot three at least to my smaller five foot nine. As Neville turned and made his way to a locked cabinet at the end of his office, I took the time to admire him. He was a thicker man - not fat, but not skinny, just somewhere in the middle. He walked with a grace that had been missing for most if not all of his Hogwarts years with the exception of his seventh. His hair had been cut so that it fell lightly into his face but did not reach the nape of his neck - by my orders mind you. His chest was defined - not as muscular as my husband's, but I preferred it. It was wider, broader than Draco's more slender form.

After the cabinet was opened he removed the small horsewhip from the far back and I smiled. I knew he would. Punishment for doing more than he was ordered was a spanking or a whipping, he retrieved the item of choice. When left up to him the horsewhip made multiple appearances, though if he were particularly naughty then I would choose the paddle to get him back in line. Locking the cabinet once more he sauntered back over to me and dipped his head, holding out the whip with both hands for me to take.

Removing it from his care I arched a brow and he stepped back and slipped off his lab robe. The jumper he wore just underneath it followed quickly, and he ran a hand through his hair as he backed up until he was against his desk. Smiling, I slowly advanced upon him, shrugging off my already unbuttoned robe along the way. As I neared he looked at me with hooded eyes, his hands lightly gripping the edges of the desk and his breathing quick but steady. I arched a brow and took the small whip, sliding the strands over his broad chest a few times; he shuddered beneath my touch.

Taking a small step back I twirled the item between my fingers twice before strengthening my grip and slapping him hard across the chest with it. Neville let out a quiet hiss as his head fell backwards and his knuckles turned white against the desk when I hit him once more in the opposite direction. I smiled in satisfaction as the thin red welts cropped up on his smooth chest before giving him a firm lash across his stomach. He hissed once more, his head falling forward and his eyes closing. I bit my lip and smiled as I noticed his length straining against his khaki pants.

"Is that for me?" I asked huskily, cupping and kneading him.

He groaned and his head lulled to the side; however, like a good boy his hands stayed planted firmly on the desk. I got on my toes and purred into his ear, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my cool body against his still stinging chest.

"It feels so hard," I murmured, biting his ear roughly. "I can't wait to feel it inside of me."

He exhaled shakily and I released him before turning around and nestling my bum against his hardness. Bending forward I ran my hands down my legs, not stopping until my fingers were touching the floor. I then shifted my hips back and forth against him, giving a wide grin when he let out a loud groan.

"Remember, no touching without permission," I warned, looking over my shoulder.

He glared at me.

I then went to the zipper located at the back of my skirt and slowly undid it, giving him a gradual peek at the silk black thong that I wore beneath it. Neville shifted slightly grinding into me a bit and I shot him a warning look. He dropped his head back once more and I came up just a bit so that I could divest myself of the forest green blouse that I was wearing. Too impatient to undo the buttons, I just un-tucked it and pulled it over my head, causing my loose bun to come undone and my dark brown hair to fall to my shoulder in a soft river of curls. I felt the man behind me shift forward and nuzzle the hair at my neck.

I allowed him to do so for a minute before whirling around and slapping him hard around the chest with the whip. He hissed and flew back against the desk, his gaze mutinous but his actions subservient. Merlin how I loved being with him.

"That was touching," I glared.

He didn't comment, just lowered his head a notch in an obedient manner. Giving him a smirk I shimmied out of my narrow skirt and kicked it to the area where his robe and jumper were. Placing my hands on my hips I allowed him time to look his fill of me. Knowing that I looked smashing in my matching black silk bra and panty set, with my newly curled hair down and tall black stilettos. Giving a smug look I slowly sauntered towards him, Neville held my gaze. As I got almost directly in front of him I placed my hands at my back and with a snap of my fingers unfastened my bra. With a light shrug the straps fell from my arms and since I made no effort to stop it the rest of the garment followed suit.

Neville moaned hoarsely when I hugged him, pressing my soft breasts against his hard chest. His body trembled lightly beneath me and I knew I was close to getting what I wanted; he just needed a small push. Pulling back a bit I pressed my lips to his and his mouth opened readily to greet my amorous tongue. As we snogged I lifted one long leg and slid it up his, before pushing my way between his arm and his side with my toes and placing my foot on his desk. He stiffened when I wrapped my limb around his waist and snapped when my mouth left his and bit into the skin of his shoulder.

Before I knew it I was on my back on his desk. I had no idea where all the items that had been on it earlier had gone, but I really didn't care as he ripped off my panties, freed himself and plunged into me. I moaned in his ear as his pumped hard and fast, his hands gripping my waist roughly and his lips and tongue tasting my neck. When he shifted and caught one of my breasts in his warm mouth I arched on the desk and wrapped both legs around his waist, pulling him closer. It wasn't long before I was at my peak, my mind turning into a muddle of the most sophomoric type and my fingers clawing greedily at his shoulders. As I orgasmed Neville continued to pound into me, his motions fast and unyielding and his hands greedy and shameless as he reached between our bodies and stroked me, heightening the intensity of my release.

It wasn't until a moment later when I was limp and sated that he found his own release and with a low grunt emptied himself into me. I held him close, nuzzling his neck. As I gave him a chance to gather his wits once more I allowed my mind to wander and smiled to myself. It was kind of erotic shagging a man senseless who had just finished having lunch with your husband. I lightly stroked Neville's damp back.

We had been doing this for almost two and a half years now. Our affair had begun shortly after Draco and I were married. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband, I do - but I can't be myself with him. Draco is a Malfoy, dominance is ingrained in their blood and the thought of him actually crawling to me - or anyone for that matter - is laughable. I doubt the man even crawled as a child it is so far beneath him. So, naturally, when we're together I'm the submissive and he's the dominant, as it should be - as he likes it. He's always so delicate with me I wonder if he even knows how to be rough, but I'm too much of a chicken shite to ask. I can't afford to displease my husband so I give into his demands; it's not like he makes many.

My family was ecstatic when I began to date my former housemate once more. A connection with the Malfoys was their main hope when they sent me to Hogwarts. In all honesty I was just as happy if not more then they were. Draco Malfoy had been my dream since I met him first year. But after a while I began to wonder if he was with me because he wanted to be with me, or if he was just bored and needed something to do. Someone to take his mind off of whatever woman it is that he was seeing.

I'm no fool. Though I use to be a bit on the overly eager side as a child, a puppet that just begged him to pull my strings, I was still one of the top in my class. I knew, I know that there is someone else in Draco's life, which is why I'm not the least bit guilty about what I have with Neville. I notice that he leaves early for work and comes back late, and I may be a sound sleeper but I have awoken on more than one occasion to find my husband missing from our bed.

I use to wonder about her… who she was, what she looked like. Is she an Auror? Does Harry know her? Do I know her? I once asked Ginny if Harry had ever mentioned any females hanging around Draco at work or mentioned him spending extra time around anyone else. She had given me a queer look before laughing and replying that Draco constantly had females hanging around him just like Harry and not to worry. It took a while, but I eventually heeded her advice and stopped worrying about it. After all there was nothing I could do.

I sighed and kissed Neville's neck, enjoying his weight on me. I only felt that with him nowadays. Lately, on the rare occasions that my husband and I were intimate, as soon as we were done he would get up to take a shower, like he wanted to wash me off of him. Don't get me wrong, Draco pleasured me when we were together, he always made sure that I got off before he did - he never left me unsatisfied. Well, physically that is.

I nudged the man in my arms and Neville sighed and sat up. Looking down at me he played lightly with the strands of my hair.

"You got it curled," he murmured.

I blushed. "Draco hasn't even noticed yet."

"Draco's a prat," he returned. "In fact, I was just telling him that earlier."

I laughed, "I'm sure he got a kick out of it."

Neville shrugged "Made his usual smarmy retort. I swear, the guy must have a book somewhere of smart arse remarks that he's memorized."

I chuckled "Not likely. My husbands a Malfoy, dear; they don't study smart arse comments, they're born with them. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that his first sentence was of the smart arse variety."

He snorted. "Either that or an order of some kind."

"Very true," I smiled, kissing him.

He smiled back before looking around. "Ugh, what a mess. I had just gotten this ruddy desk organized."

I giggled, "Yes well now you get to do it again," I replied, pushing lightly at his shoulder.

He lifted from me, then reached forward and helped me sit up before turning around and beginning to gather clothes. Ten minutes later we were both fully dressed, my hair was re-combed, and my knickers were newly mended.

"Well I better get back, I've been gone for almost an hour; someone's bound to have noticed," I sighed giving him a light peck.

He nodded. "Yeah, and I have to get this place back in order."

I grinned and shrugged. "That's completely your fault."

"Yeah, yeah," he commented rolling his eyes.

As I made it to the door I gave him one more appreciative look, glancing up he caught me in my study and his brows rose.

"Yes?"

I smirked "You know, I just realized that I didn't give you permission to touch me."

His mouth parted slightly and a smile pulled at the corner of his lips. "Oh really?"

"Yes really…" I replied unlocking the door. "I shall have to see that you receive the proper punishment. Tell your wife that you have to work late tonight."

"And do I?" he asked tilting his head.

"Not in the way she thinks, but I'll definitely be putting you to work." I smiled. "We'll meet at the usual place; I believe what you did was a major infraction and calls for a lot more than just a simple whipping or paddling."

"Really?"

I nodded, "Yes. So I suggest you stretch, it's going to be a hard night on the rack for you," I grinned with a wink.

Neville gave a slow smile and dipped his head. "Yes Mistress," he murmured huskily.

I bit my lip and gave him one last seductive smile before opening the door and heading out of his office and back to my own.

A.N. Wow… Neville and Pans are pretty kinky, ne? Don't forget to review and let me know what you think! Ja!!

A.N.(Too) Okay sorry I just feel the need to rant. I'm so beyond mad, this "artist" on deviant art called ~CautiousRealRose ~AKA~ Kathleen first insults my H/Hr, D/G, R/L artwork that I did in photoshop in three long paragraphs about how Harry and Ginny belong together as do Ron and Hermione, then when I send a long reply of my own she has the nerve to call me "Not a real Harry Potter fan, who hates JKR" just because I don't like the ships and told me to "Go fuck myself" then when I replied to that, the cow reported me for copyright infringement so that it would be removed because she didn't think it portrayed the proper ship according to JKR. Which they did because I used pictures… that's right pictures of the actors and actresses, now my WHOLE deviant art account is empty because ONE person didn't like Harry/Hermione and felt the need to go into MY artwork with MY ship and complain about it. I'm pissed off because we don't go into Ron/Hermione artwork or stories complaining about their ship, so why the hell can't they just stay out of ours *le sigh* Okay I feel a bit better. For those of you who have time then please feel free to go to her deviant art account and let her know that Harry/Hermione, Draco/Ginny shippers aren't going to go away even if she goes around reporting all of our artwork. You can pull her up either searching Greg and Magie on deviant art, hers is the poorly drawn one in light pencil or by clicking the links if they show up. Even if you don't do that or don't have a deviant account I just thank you for listening to my rant.

-->