Unofficial Portkey Archive

Journey by Ravenchick
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Journey

Ravenchick

Chapter 5 - Eyes Wide Shut

Harry's study is set up almost identical to mine layout wise, but the decoration is completely different in that he hasn't actually done anything to decorate it. His bookshelves contain only material he needs for the classes at hand. The décor is red and gold, the same as mine, and except for a desk, a couple of chairs opposite, and a standard divan by the window, there's nothing that personalizes his office. There's no soft carpet, only a hard wooden floor.

I have Muggle photographs of my family. Harry hasn't put up the photos he inherited from Sirius, or the ones given him by the Weasleys, of his parents and the Order. He hasn't made any effort to make the room his own space, something that says the room is Harry's study. I ask him about this when I arrive to study Blinding curses.

"What's the point? I'll just have to take it all down at the end of the year," was his reply.

That spoke volumes to me. Harry doesn't feel grounded. He doesn't feel safe. He doesn't understand making something feel permanent, or even long-term.

I want to speak with him about it, but before I can open my mouth I'm suddenly blind.

"Harry!"

The room hasn't gone dark. It's disappeared into an impenetrable void of blackness that makes me feel dizzy and unsteady. I feel like I'm falling into an endless abyss. My arms pinwheel, searching for anything to hold onto and anchor me to the world that intellectually I know is around me, even underfoot.

Harry's arms catch me just as I'm about to tip over in a panic.

"Hermione, don't analyze me over this study," Harry says calmly. His breath is warm in my face, just above my eyebrows, and it smells of some kind of whiskey and peppermint. It's not an unpleasant combination. It's something he's drank recently.

When I feel steady, I'm aware of the wooden floor beneath my feet and Harry's warm body pressed flatly against mine. One of his hands is low on my back, partly touching my bum, the other is just above that. I'm torn with so many emotions. I'm angry that he'd curse me without any warning whatsoever, and yet I'm nervous about the feel of his body pressed against mine. He should have let go a long time ago but he doesn't. I start to pull away, he holds on.

"Undo the curse," I demand. My voice is embarrassingly shaky.

"Don't you trust me not to hurt you in the dark?" he asks.

"Of-of course I d-do."

"Then why so nervous?"

"I'm blind! Undo the curse!"

"You know how to counter the curse," he says. His voice is very close. I can feel his breath on my face with each word her speaks. I hate the cliché of being made weak-kneed by a man, but my knees are starting to feel as though they're literally turning soft from the inside.

"I know, I have to want to see," I say. I do want to see, but it's not working.

I feel for my wand, pull it from my belt, but drop it with a loud clatter to the floor.

"Harry, undo the curse."

"You have to really want to see. Do you want to see, Hermione? Is it really important to break the curse so you can see again? That's how this one works. The magic is in you, not your wand."

His left hand, which is high on my back, comes around to push away a bushy lock of hair from my forehead. I know what's coming as surely as I would know it if my eyes were wide open. I can feel my eyes widen but it does nothing to allow me to see. The world remains completely without light or form.

Harry's tongue slips into my mouth. His lips cover mine. It's not a shallow and uncertain kiss. It's the kiss of a familiar lover. A moan escapes me and damn it, I do nothing to stop it. I only stand there, slowly entwining my tongue with Harry's. It's a delicate kiss, gentle and yet unbelievably arousing.

My body is almost completely supported by Harry now. Not to be vulgar or crass, but a throb is developing deep in my cunt, and I realize that I'm moaning as the pressure inside me builds deliciously…all from just a kiss.

Harry has lifted me from my feet and turned me so that I'm pressed into the desk. He pulls my legs apart and then pulls me against him. He's not hard just yet and in the back of my mind I wonder if I'm the only one affected by this kiss. I want to look at him so much. I want to see him. I need to know that he feels as much desire for me as I feel for him.

When I open my eyes he's standing before me. I can see again. He's looking down at me. His glasses reflect my pale, frightened eyes. Harry suddenly pulls away and goes to fetch my wand from the floor.

"You have to truly want your vision back. It might not seem like it now, but that's the easiest curse to break, especially if you don't have a wand."

Anger and embarrassment course through me. He was teaching me a fucking lesson? Was he really serious with what he just did? He used a kiss to teach me how to break a fucking curse?

"I suppose if you're in a life and death situation, it'll be much easier to truly want to see. I hope you never have to put that one to the test."

Before I realize what I'm doing, I've slapped him. He hisses and brings a hand up to his face and then looks at me, eyes flashing.

"You…you…"

I know. How will Harry ever recover from such a tongue lashing as 'you…you…'? It's the best I can come up with.

"If I'd have just told you to want to see again, we'd still be standing here," Harry says calmly, even though his eyes register his annoyance at having been slapped. He offers my wand and I snatch it away, ready to run from his study in humiliation. I'd gone weak in the knees, I'd moaned into Harry's mouth for fuck's sake, and all the time it had meant nothing to him! Now he knew. Now he knew how much I'd like it, how much I wanted it…

God did I want it! I've never in my life felt that level of lust for another person. I would have let Harry put his hands anywhere he wanted. I would have let him fuck me on his desk like I'm some common whore, romance and candles, and doing it 'right the first time' be damned, and all the while he'd only been teaching me a lesson for Defense Against the Dark Arts!

"Aren't you going to try the curse on me?" he asked, as though this was a sort of thing which always happened whilst revising.

"Why? So you can show off how you've already mastered it?"

I can feel tears stinging my eyes. My entire body is hot with embarrassment. My fucking knickers are about to leak through. I'm afraid if I get off the desk I'll find that I've left an embarrassing wet spot there.

"You bastard!"

"Hermione-"

I've decided that I'll get my bag another day. I move around him but he grips my arm tightly and pulls me back until I'm against the desk again.

"You shouldn't kiss me like that, Harry! I'm your best mate's girl. I'm your best mate! Plus you've got this mystery woman you're supposedly mad about. You could have come up with another way-"

"Hermione."

"-to teach me how to break that curse!"

He's maddeningly calm. "Hermione."

"Tonguing me that way was wholly inappropriate!"

My voice is so shrill it's starting to hurt my throat.

"If you'll just wait-"

"You should save your kisses for this woman you're supposedly so wild about. Why aren't you busy kissing her right now instead of teaching me 'lessons' with your tongue?"

I've finally broken through. I've finally cracked his calm exterior. His green eyes are positively flashing. "You want me to kiss her?"

"Yes, go kiss her! Go teach her a lesson!"

"Fine! I'll kiss her, then!"

I'm shocked by what happens next. I expect him to storm out of the room. Instead, Harry grabs me again, taking my face in his hands. There's no gently slipping his tongue into my mouth this time. This time he comes in hard, kissing me deep and fast, almost angrily. I'm so upset I start to push him away, but he won't stop until I quit trying to push him away and give in to what he wants. He moves his hands from my face to my bum, picking me up and shoving me back onto the desk so that he's leaning over me.

My anger is gone now. I don't know what to think or what I should feel. I'm completely consumed in confusion and lust. I've never seen this side of Harry. I've never felt this kind of raw passion in the man kissing me and liked it. I've felt it from Ron, but it never seemed right. It always seemed dirty and wrong.

Harry pulling my knickers off really is dirty and wrong, but I like it. He throws his glasses carelessly to the side and pulls my legs up, shoves my skirt up, and then moves from my mouth straight to my thighs. His tongue seeks me out and a moment later he's suckling my clit with surprising expertise.

I'm feeling things in my body right now I didn't know was humanly possible to feel. I know I'm yelling but I can't control myself. If anyone is outside the study they may think that I'm in peril for my life, but damned if I can shut my mouth. My entire world is nothing but physical sensations that I've never experienced before.

I come hard as every muscle in my cunt contracts, sending ripples of pleasure so deep into the core of my body that I'm completely lost in the feeling. The sky could literally be falling outside the window and I honestly wouldn't know it. My whole body is humming and I never want it to end.

Unfortunately it does end. Slowly, wonderfully, but it does come to an end. I open my eyes as my breath returns to me. I look down at Harry, who is leaning over me. He's got my legs up over his shoulders and a look of amazement on his face. I realize I've started to sweat all over my body, and Harry's chin is shining with my juices. He wipes his face, but he can do nothing about the large wet stain on his school cardigan.

I've just had my first orgasm with the last man on earth I ever thought would touch me this way.