Unofficial Portkey Archive

One Night Long by Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

One Night Long

Heaven

A/N: Well here it is, the last chapter! I am glad everyone has enjoyed this story! I'm going to let you all in on a little secret now- this story was fully written before I started posting it. That's why I was able to give the chapters out so fast!

Thanks to ALL of you who reviewed!! It really made my day to see that you guys enjoyed this story so much!

Once again, thanks to research_dome for the brit picking! And I hope you all love this last chapter! :D

*** *** One Year Later *** ***

Hermione Granger grinned widely as Miranda Tyler handed her a bound novel.

"First copy," the editor said happily. "I had it shipped to me as soon as it was printed out."

"I can hardly believe it!" Hermione looked over the book carefully. "One Night Long," she read the title. "By Hermione Granger."

"I can tell you're dying to scream," Miranda teased. "It was a wonderful book Hermione. You should be very proud."

"Oh I am," Hermione assured her friend. "But I'm just in shock. I can't believe after all this time I finally have a published book!"

"Yes, you have a published book and tomorrow you'll be in London signing copies of it for a bookstore full of people," Miranda replied.

"Do you think a lot of people will show?" Hermione asked, still running her fingers over the smooth cover.

"Hermione, we took so many pre orders it wasn't even funny. And now the book has been out for two weeks and they're already printing more copies. Face it love, this one's a bestseller already." Miranda squeezed her arm. "Now get some sleep, we're Flooing in early."

"All right," Hermione said. "I'll see you tomorrow." Her friend waved and was gone.

Hermione couldn't keep the large smile from her face as she sat down on the sofa, still staring at the book. She was a published author! Hermione Granger was a published author with a bloody best selling novel!

She sat on her bed and placed the book on her nightstand, then reached back and loosened her long hair from the braid she had pulled it back in earlier that day. Summoning her brush from the dresser top, Hermione pulled it through her long bushy locks, realising she'd need to do something about them tomorrow before the signing.

Hermione found she was slightly nervous about returning to London. She hadn't been back there since her night with Harry. "Harry," she sighed softly. Hermione often thought about Harry Potter, yet she had never tried to contact him since their night.

He had not contacted her either. Hermione had seen photos of him with his aforementioned ex girlfriend Cho Chang at some party or another; usually both were smiling brightly for the camera for a few moments before Harry would turn with a faraway look in his eyes. Hermione had a feeling she knew what he was thinking, and it frequently crossed her mind that she'd made a mistake in leaving that day at the train station.

"Bollocks," she said aloud, dragging the brush through her hair a few more times before setting it next to her book. "If he'd wanted me to stay he would have said something. It was just my fault for falling in love with him." She sighed as she dressed in her nightgown.

Hermione had done one thing that she debated internally for a long while before she decided to go ahead with it. Picking up the novel, she opened it to the third page, where a dedication was typed.

To Harry, for being my inspiration and the magic behind my words.

She ran her finger over the words as if willing him to hear them. "I shouldn't expect anything out of this," Hermione said to herself. "I hardly doubt he'd pick up a romance novel." She set the book back on her nightstand and turned off the lights, sliding underneath the covers.

*** *** ***

Hermione glanced into the bookstore with wide eyes as she tied her now very curly hair back out of her face. "Are all those people really here to meet me?" she asked Miranda.

"Yes," Miranda grinned back at her. "I told you last night Hermione, you've got quite a book there. When I read it I felt like I was actually there with Helena and Henry… I always wondered how you gave such good descriptions of everything they did that night."

Hermione blushed slightly and smoothed down her shirt and skirt. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," she answered, avoiding her editor's question.

"Well are you ready?" Miranda asked, pushing back a lock of Hermione's curly hair.

"No," Hermione replied nervously.

"You'll be fine," Miranda assured her. "Besides, I'll be sitting right next to you the whole time."

"I know," Hermione said. "But I've always been slightly nervous in front of large crowds."

"You'll be fine," Miranda said again. "Ready now?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," Hermione replied. Miranda grinned and went into the main part of the bookstore to introduce her. Hermione waited until she heard her name then stepped from the back room to a thunderous applause.

She waved somewhat shyly to everyone in the room as she took her seat at the long table; a pile of Muggle markers next to her along with some water. Miranda sat down next to her as people excitedly lined up, books clutched in hands.

"Hello," Hermione greeted the first reader, shaking their hand.

"I loved your book," the blonde teenager exclaimed. "It was so romantic… Henry sounded just gorgeous!"

Hermione smiled. "The vision I have of him certainly is," she signed her name neatly on the title page. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Thank you," the girl shook her hand again and skipped away, holding the cover back to see the signature inside.

It went on much the same way for the next few hours; Hermione found she was enjoying meeting her readers, some of them had very thought provoking things to say about her novel while others were almost too intimidated to speak.

It was nearing three when Harry Potter stepped inside the bookstore where he knew Hermione was signing that day. He held a copy of her novel in his hand and he got in the line while trying to catch a glimpse of her at the table.

He grinned when his eyes finally rested upon her. Hermione's hair was in ringlet curls, tied back in a loose ponytail. She wore a simple white blouse and navy blue skirt with matching jumper and he could feel his stomach make a familiar tug as he went forward in the line.

Harry had to admit to himself the reason he was there that day was because of her dedication in the beginning of the novel. If it meant what he thought it did… she had fallen as hard for him as he had for her. Harry was already nearing the front of the line; he noticed how Hermione focused on each reader as she signed their copy of the book, greeting all of them with a handshake and her gorgeous smile.

A woman was sitting next to her; he assumed it was her editor. She was taking the book and opening it to the appropriate page for Hermione to sign.

"Hello," she greeted Harry as she took his copy.

"Hi," Harry responded. "Is she personalising the autographs?"

"She will if you ask her to," the woman replied, sliding the book down the table to Hermione. Harry moved along the table with his copy and stopped in front of the woman he'd wanted to see for the past year.

"Hello…" the words died on her lips as her eyes met a familiar twinkling green.

"This was a wonderful novel," Harry let the corners of his lips turn up. "It was so descriptive I felt as if I were actually one of the characters."

"I'm glad," Hermione recovered, her eyes not yet moving away from Harry's. "I tried to be as detailed as possible when writing it."

"You did a good job," he held out his hand, keeping up the pretence that they'd never met. Her fingers slid into his and he turned her hand up to kiss the back of it.

"Thank you," Hermione returned, her tone calm although her heart was beating wildly.

"I was wondering if you could sign the dedication page for me," Harry asked, releasing her hand. "You see, my name is Harry as well and it would make my day to pretend I'm the guy you devoted this book to."

Hermione bit her lower lip to keep from laughing as she flipped to the dedication page. Quickly scrawling her name across the paper, she added another line of information then curved her lips in a perfect 'O' shape as she blew the ink dry.

Harry grinned again as he watched her close the book and hand it back to him, their eyes never breaking contact. "Thank you," He nodded.

"My pleasure," Hermione replied, shaking his hand again, still biting down on her lower lip.

Harry squeezed her fingers lightly before dropping her hand. He could feel Hermione's eyes on him as he walked out of the bookstore and closed the door behind him.

Once outside, he leaned against the wall and opened the book to the page she had written on. There was her name, and then… Harry grinned again as he recognized the name of the hotel they had stayed in last year. 5 PM was written next to that, and Harry shut the book and tucked it under his arm, striding away from the store to get himself ready.

Hermione was in good spirits for the next hour as she signed busily. While outwardly she was greeting her readers and smiling for pictures, inside her mind was a jumbled mess of emotions.

She could hardly believe she'd written her hotel name in the book- there was nothing saying Harry wanted to meet her. Perhaps he had just come because of her book, wanting to congratulate her. Perhaps he had come because he recognised himself in Henry. Perhaps…Hermione forced herself to stop thinking and to concentrate on the people there to see her. She'd find out soon enough if Harry was coming to visit her.

"What a turnout," Miranda said as Hermione waved goodbye to the last person. "I didn't think we'd have THIS many people here!"

"Me either," Hermione replied, flexing her cramped fingers. "And to think, we've got another signing tomorrow…"

"I know," Miranda's eyes grew mischievous. "So, are you going to tell me who that guy was?"

Hermione turned red. "What guy?" she busied herself with arranging the markers on the table.

"The one with the black hair and green eyes- you both didn't stop staring at each other the entire time he was here. And I saw you watching him leave as well." Miranda leaned forward.

"Oh him?" Hermione shrugged.

"Hermione, honestly… I'm one of your best friends… I know that dumbstruck look on your face!" Miranda replied.

Hermione glared at her for a moment then turned to look out the window. "He's… an old friend."

"Old friend my arse," Miranda sat back. "You are head over heels for him." Her eyes suddenly brightened. "Is that Harry? Is he the Harry in the dedication?"

"Honestly," Hermione got up and headed towards the back room. "I don't want to talk about Harry, Miranda."

"Why not?" her friend pleaded. "Hermione you never tell me anything about your love life!"

"That's because it's non existent," Hermione replied. "Look… I'm going back to my room… should we meet for breakfast tomorrow morning?"

"Why not meet for dinner tonight?" Miranda asked. "Come on, we're in London!"

"I'm tired," Hermione lied. "I just want to go back, watch some TV, and relax for the rest of the night."

"All right," Miranda relented. "Let's finish up here and we'll ride back together."

"Okay," Hermione said, glancing at the clock. It was four thirty already, and she wanted to be back in time in case Harry did show up. The hotel was a good twenty minute taxi drive from the bookstore.

"Come on!" she pleaded fifteen minutes later as Miranda fussed with the owner about some last minute details for the next day. Hermione was practically pulling Miranda out the door at ten to five; worried sick that Harry would show up and think she hadn't meant to meet him at all.

"What's the rush?" Miranda asked as Hermione flagged down a taxi.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." Hermione replied, sliding over in the seat. She gave the name of the hotel and they were speeding away moments later.

"I've never seen you in such a hurry!" Miranda exclaimed as Hermione was on the edge of her seat. "What gives?"

Hermione sighed. "Look… I don't want to jinx anything…"

"What?" Miranda was curious.

"You were right about the guy in the bookstore… he's Harry, er... you might recognise him as Henry…" Hermione said sheepishly. "My book isn't as 'fiction' as I made it out to be."

Miranda's eyes widened. "You mean… Helena?"

Hermione nodded. "It was only one night, a year ago. To be exact, it was the night before I moved up to Glasgow. I had to interview him as a last assignment for the Daily Prophet and we hit it off rather well and decided to spend the night together."

"So everything that happened in the book… happened to you two?" Miranda asked slowly.

"Everything except the ending…" Hermione looked out the window for a moment. "I mean, you can obviously see that we didn't wind up together."

"Not yet," Miranda replied slyly.

Hermione gave her a look. "I'm not expecting anything to come out of meeting him tonight, should he decide to show up."

"Well look on the bright side," Miranda placed a comforting hand on Hermione's shoulder. "Obviously he's somewhat interested if he showed up at the bookstore today, I mean, he was flirting with you, from what I could see."

"Yeah," Hermione smiled. "Well… who knows," she shrugged as the taxi pulled up in front of the hotel. Miranda gave the driver their company credit card to charge with as Hermione got out.

Now that she was there, Hermione felt her stomach flutter with nervousness. She wanted Harry to show up more than anything else, yet she knew if he didn't… Miranda grabbed her arm and they went inside.

"Good luck tonight then," Miranda's eyes glittered in the soft light of the lobby. "I want details tomorrow morning," she headed towards her room which was on the first floor; Hermione had requested a certain room on the second.

She headed up the stairs after waving goodbye, trying to squelch the trepidation that came with each step. Turning right, Hermione stopped short at a familiar figure in the hallway.

"Hey you're late," Harry said, getting up from the floor. He grinned as Hermione stopped and stared at him. "What, you didn't think I was going to wait for you?"

"No," Hermione shook herself out of her trace and stepped forward, surprising Harry by pulling him into a hug. "I'm really glad to see you," she said.

"Me too," Harry wound his arms around her, burying his nose in her hair. "I missed you Hermione."

"I missed you too," she replied, pulling back to look up at him. "Come in," Hermione dug for her key and opened her door.

"You know, an interesting thing occurred when I got here," Harry said as she closed the door behind them.

"What's that?" Hermione moved into the room, tossing her bag down on the dresser.

"Well, I realised once I got here that I didn't have your room number, even though I should have guessed… 204," Harry grinned, opening the book. "So I had to go down and ask at the desk…" he stood behind Hermione, who suddenly seemed transfixed with the TV. "There's no Hermione Granger staying here… but there was a Mrs. Harry Potter," he smiled widely as she flushed a dark red.

"It's a good cover, all right?" Hermione shot back, crossing her arms. "Besides, last year when we checked in here you registered us as a married couple." Her mouth twitched even though she was still blushing.

"Right," Harry replied, his tone teasing. He moved forward, touching her chin with his index finger. "I didn't say I minded though."

"Good," Hermione said. "Because I wasn't going to stop doing it."

Harry laughed as he curved his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. "I wasn't going to ask you to," he said softly leaning down to rest his forehead on hers. "I have a question for you now."

"Oh?" Hermione rested her hands on his shoulders.

"Want to spend the night with me?" he asked impishly, his fingers moving over her jumper.

Hermione grinned. "I would love to… except I have another signing tomorrow. I probably shouldn't stay up all night…" Harry's eyes showed his disappointment.

"Oh, it's all right," he answered, starting to break away from her.

"But that doesn't mean we can't actually spend the night together," Hermione pulled him back. "We just can't stay up the whole time," she sent Harry a coy smile.

"You're a tease, you know that?" Harry said as his hand wound around the back of her neck, twisting several strands of hair between his fingers.

"Only around you," Hermione replied. "Now are you bloody going to kiss me or are we going to just stand here and watch one another all night?" Any insecurity she had left fled as he snickered and bent to press his lips against hers. She rose up slightly to kiss him harder as his arms moved down around her waist, their tongues flicking out against one another.

The room had grown darker by the time the two finally broke apart. "What do you want to do?" Hermione asked, leaning against Harry as he backed them up to the wall.

"I don't know," Harry chuckled, kissing her temple briefly. "Dinner perhaps?"

"Sure," Hermione pressed her lips to his for a moment. "I want to change out of this skirt first."

"All right," Harry watched her grab some jeans from a drawer and go into the bathroom. He picked up her book from the dresser top and flipped through it, grinning as he recalled his reaction when he saw it in a bookstore for the first time.

He had been with Oliver, the two of them had been on their way to The Leaky Cauldron for a drink before dinner, and he had stopped right in the middle of the street when he caught sight of her name in a window. Rushing in with a protesting Oliver on his heels, Harry had bought up one of the first copies. He'd put up with much banter from his team mates for reading it that night, but Harry found he'd been unable to tear his eyes away.

"Okay I'm ready!" Hermione announced, coming out of the bathroom. She tossed her skirt into her suitcase and grinned at him. "Did you actually read the whole thing?"

"Yes," Harry replied, letting her take the book and set it down on the dresser. "Cover to cover,"

"Did you like it?" her tone was light but Harry could tell she wanted his opinion.

"Bloody fantastic," he answered, taking her hand as she grabbed her key and bag. "Who'd have thought such an impromptu decision of ours would have made such a good novel?"

Hermione laughed. "Everyone who's bought it so far, I guess," Harry grinned and kissed the back of her hand.

"Now you're the famous one," he teased as they left the room. "People will come up and ask for your autograph instead of mine."

"Only in the Muggle world," Hermione answered quietly. "See what happens when we go into Diagon Alley!"

"No thanks," Harry replied. "You pick the restaurant tonight," he grinned at her.

"All right," Hermione replied, leaning against him as they walked down the street. "I can pick anywhere?" she asked.

"Sure," Harry chuckled. "I remembered how expensive you are so I brought extra money!" he laughed aloud when Hermione gave him a playful punch.

"You ate twice as much as I did, or do you not remember stealing all my food?" Hermione asked.

"No I remember that," Harry replied. "I remember the ice cream," he said in her ear and Hermione turned red.

"I had absolutely no idea what I was doing with that," she laughed. "But it certainly seemed to work didn't it!" she let out a yelp as Harry squeezed her around the waist.

"So you ARE a tease, I knew it!" Harry joked.

"You're just easy to please!" Hermione shot back, skipping a few steps out of his reach as he growled.

"Hey that one hit below the belt!" he scowled at her but the twinkle in his eye remained.

"Awww… did I hurt Harry Potter's ickle pride?" Hermione asked.

"Yes," Harry stuck his lower lip out. "I'm wounded Hermione, that cut me deep," he grasped his shirt over his heart and staggered back.

"Such a clown," she shook her head. He continued to push his lower lip out and Hermione crossed her arms over her chest as she attempted to walk past him. He grabbed her around the waist and spun her around, pressing his lips to hers right there on the crowded street.

"Honestly," Hermione said when he pulled away. "If you think I'm apologising just because you snogged me you've got another thing coming."

Harry pouted for a moment as Hermione slipped her arm around his waist and pulled him along. "Come on Harry, let's go eat." He allowed her to lead him down the street to a classy looking restaurant. "Is here okay?"

"Sure," Harry replied. He moved his hand down to clasp hers. "Think we'll be okay in jeans?"

"Probably, it just looks like a nice pub." Hermione replied. They went inside and sat down in a booth near the door. "This is my sort of place!" she looked around at the filled bookshelves.

Harry grinned. "What'll you have?" he asked, nodding towards the bar.

"Surprise me," Hermione smiled back. She began looking through the menu as Harry got their drinks.

"One wine for you, and one for me," Harry set the glasses down with a flourish.

"Good choice," Hermione replied, taking a small sip. "Thank you Harry."

"Sure," he replied, sliding in across from her. "I've developed quite a liking for it in the past year,"

Hermione smiled as she looked down at the menu again. "For old time's sake, maybe we should get fish and chips."

"What so I can steal yours again?" Harry asked.

"Sure," Hermione replied as she stuck the menu back in the holder. "Want me to go up and order?"

"If you want to," Harry replied. He gave her some money and watched her walk up to the bar. He smiled to himself as he watched her brush her long curls back over her shoulder as she spoke to the bartender. 'I've got to tell her tonight how I feel… I can't let her slip away again.'

"All set," Hermione said, sitting back down. "What are you thinking about?"

Harry shrugged. "Nothing," he smiled. "So what have you been up to this past year, other than your novel of course?"

"Just working at the paper… I don't know yet if I'm going to quit there… I really love it." Hermione replied.

"We never did get our second interview," Harry said.

"That's because this paper is a million times more organised than the Daily Prophet," Hermione remarked. "Not that I didn't try to get an interview with you because I did…"

"Maybe I should have insisted on you and only you," Harry teased. "You know, start demanding things like a real superstar would."

"Ugh, if you do that I'm never talking to you again!" Hermione joked. "I can't bloody stand those Quidditch players who think they deserve royal treatment because of a sport!"

"Hey!" Harry tried to protest but he was snickering. "I happen to be friends with those people!"

"How bored you must be," Hermione rested her chin in her hand. "No wonder you enjoyed being with me so much,"

"Hey now who has the ego?" Harry shot back.

"Still you," Hermione quipped and they both started laughing. "What about yourself? I saw a few pictures of you in the paper with Cho Chang at some do or another."

"Playing Quidditch," Harry replied in a smartass tone. Hermione rolled her eyes at him. "Well we've been practising a lot; almost every day… we're just a few wins away from playing in the World Cup next year. And I saw Cho a couple of times… it's always nice to catch up with what she's been doing."

"That's wonderful," Hermione said. "I'll have to come if you guys make it."

"Definitely," Harry said. "I know I'll play better knowing you're rooting for me," he smiled at her, but not in the teasing way; more of a tender sweet smile.

"Well I'll make sure I'm there then," Hermione replied as he reached for her hand across the table, lacing their fingers together.

"Hermione," Harry began after a few moments of silence. "I feel bad… about last year, when we left each other at the train station…"

"What's there to feel bad about?" Hermione shrugged like it meant nothing. "I mean, we both agreed to separate that morning didn't we?"

"Well yes," Harry ran his free hand through his hair. Their food was brought over at that moment and he was silent until the bartender left. "I just feel like we left things really unresolved."

Hermione picked at her fish. "I think so too," she replied. A small smile tugged at the corner of her mouth. "That's why I put that dedication in my book, you know."

"Really?" Harry's eyes brightened.

Hermione nodded. "I wasn't sure if I should… especially because I wasn't sure if you'd even pick up a romance novel," she laughed and so did Harry. "But I decided to, figuring at least I tried to contact you in some way."

"It was cryptic but it worked," Harry replied, stuffing half his fish in his mouth at once.

"I especially liked your touch about wishing you were the Harry in the dedication," Hermione said wryly.

"I like our games," Harry said in his defence. "I mean, that was so funny in the bookstore earlier pretending not to know one another!"

"I suppose it was," Hermione snickered. She looked on in amazement as Harry inhaled what was left on his plate and looked at hers.

"Please?" he asked.

"Honestly," she muttered, pushing the plate halfway across the table. "Just share this time, I'm still hungry!"

"Thank you," Harry gave her a large grin. "It's just one of the many reasons I adore you!"

"Adore me? That makes you sound like a Muggle fan girl." Hermione snorted.

"Hey!" Harry said as he greedily shoved half of her chips into his mouth. "I am not a girl!"

"I should hope not," Hermione said, directing her gaze down. She pulled her plate back. "There, I've shared, the rest are mine."

"Fine," Harry answered. She finished the rest of her meal quickly in case he tried to steal any more of it, and then sipped at the wine. "Where do you want to go after this?"

"How about the London Eye," Hermione replied slyly.

"Funny Hermione," Harry narrowed his eyes. "You're lucky I like my women with a sense of humour."

"Your women?" Hermione asked, raising an eyebrow. "You mean there's more than one?"

"Not anymore," Harry replied. "Come on, finish that wine. I want to get out of here!"

"And do what exactly?" Hermione asked.

"I don't care," Harry said, draining his glass. "If you really want to go on the London Eye we can."

"No that's all right," Hermione replied. "Are you still afraid of heights?"

"A little," Harry replied as she reached over and squeezed his hand. "I'm all right on the broom, just… I hate when I don't have control."

Hermione smiled. "Ready then?" she finished her glass and set it next to his.

"Sure," He answered, sliding out of the booth. He took her hand as they left the pub. "So anyways… what I was talking about before… about us leaving last year," Hermione looked up at him. "I just think I made a mistake in not telling you how I really felt."

"How did you feel?" Hermione asked softly.

Harry sighed. "You want the honest truth?" he asked and Hermione felt her stomach plummet.

"Yes," she answered, swallowing the lump that had suddenly lodged itself in her throat.

Harry was silent for a few moments. "Last year… when I met you, I was at a point in my life where…" his voice trailed off for a moment. "Where life just seemed really bitter- I was lonely and bored with everything I was doing at that time."

Hermione felt her eyes tear up but stayed silent, letting Harry continue.

"I suppose asking you to stay with me that night was a last ditch effort to help me get out of my slump, but it worked," Harry ran his hand through his inky black hair. "You were exactly the type of person I always thought myself to fall for Hermione."

"To fall for?" she asked.

"Yeah," he gave her a sheepish smile. "And my mistake that following morning was the worst one I ever made. I didn't tell you how I felt. I didn't tell you that I was head over heels in love with you. After your train left I spent the rest of the day kicking myself for letting you go, and I told myself that if I ever met you again, I'd throw everything on the line and tell you that I love you."

Hermione felt tears start to trickle down her cheeks as Harry stopped and faced her. "Harry…" she began to say but the lump in her throat was back. Instead, she threw herself into his arms. "I fell in love with you too," she finally said. She could feel Harry release a breath as she pulled back to look at him. "I still love you."

"Me too," Harry said, relief written all over his face as he finally grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her, keeping it rather chaste seeing as they were in public. "So… do you perhaps want to spend more than one night together?" he asked jokingly when they broke apart.

Hermione gave him a look, but her lips were curved up in a smile. "Maybe three nights?"

"How about four?" Harry countered, taking her hand as they walked down the street.

"Five nights," Hermione replied.

"How about forever?" Harry asked.

Hermione tilted her head to one side as if she was actually considering it. "Forever sounds nice to me," she finally said, smiling and linking his fingers with hers.

Thanks to: Michie, KypDurron, Nutmeg0115, angel pi, DiezeL, prue1912, VWChica, Caramella, cheering charm, Lexie14, T, Fiona, RavenclawChrissie, laurie, harmony, Cutie Blossom, glitterfairyxoxo, obererver, Meagan McNeair, rodrigo, Talion, Vicarious Leigh, Jazza, shawnpickett, Object.Permanence, Ramychan, Euro, Viwiel, Jack Ryan, potterfan25,.MPotter77, RonRoxLover, Quis of Camelot, SoulShine, Kaze, Clyde, Larissa, frecklegirl87, hermy100, SilverFoot, Rachel Hoelscher, The Sweetest Things, con_e_bean, harryherm84, VanillaPuf Felton, phoenixfeathercore, knight-that-says-ni, Hame, ECR Potter, Amethyst Knight, Alexis, Phoenix Tears, NAPPA, BONNIE, myman-harry526, Dreamer22, loser-me-ushi, Blondee, Dashara, KrystinePotterLover, fyreblazen, Lanna/Jon4EVA, Moony2187, Princess Orli, PunkPrincess56, sweetygirl420, v-weasley, Feather0311, Writergurl003, Maren L P, coolone007, falafelgigglehiney, Sami Potter, TheLaguna.

Thanks everyone for all the amazing reviews! Have a safe and Happy Christmas!!!! :D