Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Power by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Power

gypsybaby21

Title: The Power

Summary: An attempt at 'The Great Auction' challenge made by Feron. Having power over another person can be addictive…welcome to slavery.

Category: PWP, Humor, Fluff

Note: I don't know if someone has already done this challenge…I just wanted to try it. I can either just leave this as a one chapter story, ignoring the fact that it was supposed to be a week of slavery (technically the challenger never said every day had to be described) or I can do this chapter as Day One and have four more chapters coming out. Not sure yet what I want to do. Oh and this is officially my second Harry/Hermione PWP! Hope it's better than Raspberry Swirl!!

I was however told that I should stick with D/G smut scenes because I write those ten times better! Oh well.

Sorry it's OOC!

Day One:

"Harry, it's for a good cause. Please? Every girl in this school would bid on you."

Harry shook his head, a stubborn look set upon his face. "I don't want too, Hermione. Why don't you do it if it's for such a good cause?"

"Harry-"

"No," he barked, "Do you know what this is? It's a slave auction…you're promoting men to be slaves. Isn't that going against your campaign S.P.E.W?"

"It's completely different. The elf's in slavery have no choice and there is no good cause backing it up."

"Oh, but because it's a good cause, it's okay to treat people like slaves for a week."

"Yes and it isn't for a life time or until the master gives the slave a piece of clothing."

"My answer is still no."

Hermione scowled, screeched, and stomped her foot. "You good for nothing."

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you," Harry warned.

"It was finished," she growled and the look on her face turned into a dull, grim look.

Ron bit his lip on a grin as he watched them fight, relief washing over him because he wasn't in Harry's position. He shook his head and started to laugh softly.

"I don't see what you're laughing about. Ginny already signed you up," Hermione grinned proudly squaring her shoulders. "She knew better than to ask you, I on the other hand insisted on giving Harry a choice. I thought he'd be charitable enough to go through with it."

Ron's smile dropped from his face. He went to speak but stopped, a deep frown furrowing across his brow. "That's not fair," he whispered. "Where is she?"

"She's trying to talk more people into doing it from Slytherin."

"Yeah, that'll work!" Harry snorted.

Hermione gave him a disapproving look and shook her head. "She already got Malfoy to agree."

"How in the bloody hell did she do that?"

"She threatened to hug him."

"What is the good cause anyway?" Ron asked.

"To provide shelter for homeless people," Hermione smiled.

"Dumbledore doesn't know about the auction does he though? He would never have agreed to it," Harry pointed out.

"We did ask him, but he told us to find something else. Nothing else, however, has the potential to raise that much money."

"How do you know the amount of money it will raise?"

"I used the statistics of hot young men in this school and did a survey on the girls in the school to see if they'd do it and how much they'd pay to have one of the guys be a slave. You, Ron, and Malfoy were the top three."

"Who was number one?" Ron's curious voice squeaked up.

"Malfoy, then it was Harry, then it was you, Ron. Out of all the young men we have in this school you should be proud of it."

"Malfoy first? What? I don't think so-" Ron started, his face getting red with anger.

"Harry, please?" Hermione asked softly making her lips form into a pout.

He simply took his glasses off with an unreadable look plastering his face as he cleaned his glasses and placed them back on his face. "You take my place for me."

"Hh-oh…you are in for a fight Potter!" Hermione growled bawling her fists at her side.

"Come on Ron, lets go see how Ginny's doing," Harry said grinning at Hermione as he started walking away.

"Harry," Hermione called out pleadingly.

He lifted his hand up and waved it behind him in dismissal.

~~~

"Considering you all know the next three people very well, I'll not keep the people waiting for what they want. Ronald Weasley-lets start the bidding for one galleon."

"I bid ten galleons," an unknown voice yelled.

"Eleven," Lavender called out.

"Twelve," the person who had yet to be identified hollered.

"Twelve going once, twice, sold to the person in the back," Luke grinned. "Wow, the most so far. Lets see what we get for Malfoy starting at one galleon."

"Five."

"Ten."

"Thirty."

"One-hun-" Pansy's ugly voice drifted off, a look of shock spreading as she tried to continue her bid, but couldn't.

"Forty."

"Forty going once, going twice, sold to Miss Ginny Weasley," Luke said in shock.

Draco's head jerked up and he glared. "Why that conniving little-she put silencing charms on the Slytherin girls."

"And because Harry Potter refused to be in it, the only girl in the auction…Miss Hermione Granger."

"Ten," Ron screamed as he stood on the other side of the stage where the other males had already been auctioned off stood.

"Ron, I am not doing your homework for you, so just forget about it," Hermione called shaking her head at him.

"Yes, but if you're my slave you have no choice."

Hermione growled.

"Twenty," Blaise Zabini yelled.

"Oh come on!" Ron glared into the crowd. "I don't have that much. I need the help more than you!"

"One-hundred," a soft male voice called above the crowd.

Hermione did a double take, the voice had been loud enough to hear, but not distinct enough to figure out who it was that had made the bid amount and she hadn't been quick enough to see the person who said it.

~ No way did she just hear one hundred galleons as a bid for her?

When no one else responded Luke grinned deeply and said, "Once, twice, sold to Harry Potter."

"Harry?" Hermione mouthed silently. "What?"

"Now the buyers can come up and claim their prizes. Remember you have this slave for a full week to do, as you will with. There are no limitations…not that they were needed. It's a damn shame girls couldn't be auctioned off," Luke muttered to himself unhappily.

"I was auctioned."

"Yeah, but it would have been either Harry or Ron who got you. They wouldn't let anyone else have the pleasure of your company," Luke mumbled.

Harry grinned as he walked up. "Why aren't there any limitations?" he asked looking at Luke.

"Because they're guys. The girls aren't going to make them do anything they wouldn't want to do."

"I'm going to have fun," Harry commented as he wrapped his arm around Hermione's shoulder.

She pulled her head back and looked at him, searching his face for alerting signs. "Harry!"

"What?"

"I'm not doing your homework for you."

Harry smiled down at his feet. "That's the farthest thing from my mind. You love books right?"

Hermione frowned as they walked towards the library.

~*~

Hermione rubbed her aching shoulders as she followed Harry to the lake outside of the castle. She couldn't believe it when he'd handed her a box of gigantic books and told her to carry them all the way across the library. When she'd asked why she was doing it he had simply said, "For fun."

Now her shoulders ached from not lifting the heavy boxes of books properly. She was tired, a bit sweaty from the speed she was commanded to go at, and all she wanted to do was go to her bed and sleep until morning, but Harry insisted on going outside to cool off.

"But it'll be dark soon and curfew will hit. We can't get back into the castle then for another three hours after curfew because Filch stays in the front for two in a half."

"Then we'll make good use of that time," was all Harry said.

If the first day was this bad, she couldn't imagine what he had in store for the next four days, and she knew then that it would be awful.

"I'm going to sit down. I want you to sit behind me, wrap your legs around my waist, and rub my shoulders," Harry informed as he proceeded to sit.

"Why do I have to wrap my legs around your waist?"

"It'll be more comfortable. No more questions!"

Hermione sighed heavily and plopped down, wrapping her legs around his waist. She dropped her hands on his shoulders and began to slowly dig her finger around the neck.

"Too hard," Harry jerked slightly.

Her voice was dripping with sarcasm as she responded. "So sorry."

"Behave Hermione and wrap your legs tighter around me."

She did, but so tightly that he had trouble breathing. He pinched underneath her knee causing her to gasp from the vicious sting that ripped through her.

"Ouch! Harry!"

"You know, I think I want you to call me 'Master', not 'Harry'."

Hermione's mouth dropped, her hands paused, crickets music sounding throughout the air. "What?"

Harry smiled softly at how she tried to restrain her anger. "I want you to call me master. Say 'yes master'."

Hermione frowned. "Yes master," she whispered.

"What's your fantasy Hermione?"

"To ring your neck and stuff you," she growled softly.

Harry shouted with laughter and swiftly turned around between her legs, lifting her up onto his waist. "I mean your sexual fantasies."

Hermione's eyes widened in shock as she looked down at Harry, she contemplated what she was more surprised by, the question or their position. He brought her closer and sat her more on top of him, a grunt escaping from his lips.

"Harry…what…what are you doing?" Hermione asked softly.

"Just making conversation," he smiled as he lay down on the grass crossing his arms behind his head.

Harry lifted his right eyebrow, waiting for her to speak. His startling green eyes glowing mischievously behind his round glasses.

Hermione shifted above him slightly unnerved by his deep almost penetrating stare. Harry shut his eyes suddenly and gritted his teeth as she continued to shift nervously. He then swiftly brought his hands to her hips, slightly applying pressure. He took one arm and pulled her down, placing her face in his neck.

"Stay here," he whispered huskily.

Hermione's eyes widened as she felt both of his hands return to her hips and start pushing her against him.

"Tell me one of your sexual fantasies," he panted softly.


Hermione was in shock. She had no clue what to do or say. She'd read a lot about males and what they did to relieve themselves when a female wasn't around and what they did when one was. This definitely wasn't what it was. She especially hadn't expected it from Harry. Technically what she expected was massive payback for all the times she made him do extra credit work and spend weekends studying instead of going to Hogsmeade.

"Har-Master, what are you doing?" she whispered softly into his neck as his hands molded against her bottom and pushed her down.

His hips lifted slightly for more friction. He groaned softly. "'Mione just talk to me. Tell me one of your sexual fantasies."

"I have no idea what to say. I can't believe you're doing this to me…I-I didn't even know you had feelings or thoughts rather of this about me."

"Be creative. You're smart, you'll think of something," he spoke roughly. "Start talking now. Start with what you want a man to do to you. I know you've thought about it."

"Um-I-well…the whole idea of vampires really excites me," she said.

"You mean turns you on?" Harry grunted lifting his hips higher and tighter up to hers.

Hermione bit her lip and started to lift her head up only to have Harry pull her face back down into his neck.

"Don't move from this spot…please," he spoke hoarsely, desperately as his hips lifted up to hers more frantically.

He was now moving her hips not only up and down, but also backwards and forwards and from side to side. His movements were becoming faster more frantic as she continued to talk.

"I-I don't know if it turns me on. Maybe-" she gasped as she felt one of Harry's hands slide up her school skirt. "Har-"

"Keep talking."

"I can't believe you're doing this! I thought you wanted Cho!"

"Not anymore," was all he whispered as he nuzzled the side of her face with his and continued to lift his hips up demandingly. "Talk of your fantasy, now."

"I-I think maybe it does turn me on a little. I suppose it is rather erotic, the thought of a deadly, yet wonderfully sexy man biting my neck while making love to me. Yeah, I suppose it does turn me on."

"Where else would you want to be bitten?"

Hermione's hips jerked suddenly, colliding hard into his. Harry groaned hard and deep, his pace starting to go faster than the steady rhythm he had once set. She had felt pleasure from the start, but she had failed to notice that it was building, until it was almost to it's peak.

She panted in his ear. "I suppose my shoulders, my inner thigh, just slightly above my hipbone-oh yes," she gasped slightly, "oh wow. The swell of my breasts, just above where my bra cups them."

"Hermione, come on," Harry gasped softly biting his lip so hard he thought he might draw blood. "Almost there."

Hermione rocked her hips faster and bit down on Harry's neck as she felt a hot white shot of light course through her. Shaking her, piercing her, blowing her mind. She screamed a high pitch scream around the chunk of Harry's neck she had in her mouth as the claw of passion and euphoria ripped through her.

As soon as her vision started to focus she felt that Harry's hips had stopped moving, but noticed he still had the huge bulge in his pants.

"Wow! That was amazing…that was-that was-was that an orgasm?"

Harry laughed hoarsely. "Yes 'Mione, it was an orgasm."

"Wow. That was great."

"Was that you're first one? Haven't you ever masturbated?" Harry asked softly as he sat up keeping her in his lap.

"Well, I-I tried, it just when um-when I put fingers up inside of me, it felt awkward."

Harry smiled softly up at her. "You didn't do it long enough."

"That's what Ginny said."

"Ewe!"

"How come you didn't have one?"

"Because I stopped. Guys are rather-"

Hermione smiled. "I know…messy."

"Right, cause you know everything."

"Pretty close to everything."

Harry grinned and lifted her off his lap. He then stood up and extended a hand for her to take. She took it and pulled herself up, brushing the back of her skirt. He then pulled her into his arms.

"Take off your clothes," Harry whispered softly against her neck.

"What?" Hermione gave him a tentative smile.

She gasped softly as she felt his wet tongue slide up the column of her throat.

"We're going skinny dipping," he spoke seductively as he kissed the base of her neck.

"But-but-"

Harry pulled back slightly cupping the side of her face, and while running his thumb over his cheekbone he looked her deeply in the eyes. "Hermione, take your clothes off. All of your clothes."

Warmth pulled into Hermione's stomach and her knees buckled slightly causing her to stumble closer towards him.

"Do you need my help?"

She shook her head. "If you could just turn around…"

Harry nodded and took his arms away from her, turning his back.

"I can't believe we're doing this, it's going to be so cold."

Harry bit his lip, holding back a smile. "I promise I'll keep you warm."

Hermione lifted her white school shirt up and over her head. Her skirt and undergarments quickly followed. Knowing Harry wanted to see her before she got in to the lake she swiftly ran and dove in.

"Aw! Hermione!" Harry cried out to her as he turned swiftly to only see water splashing on the grass.

She surfaced smiling shyly. "Ha-ha."

"Very funny," he grinned as he began taking his clothes off.

Hermione screamed and smacked a hand over her eyes. "What are you doing?"

"You didn't expect to be naked by yourself did you?"

"Harry, oh my gosh."

"I thought I told you to call me Master?" He yelled this last bit and then dove in the water.

Hermione turned, waiting for Harry to come up. When he did he was so close that Hermione could barely breath. She felt his erection pressing into her belly, his thighs brushing hers. She gasped slightly as he yanked her legs around his waist, their cold wet bodies coming into contact with warm heat from their cores.

"Oh Hermione," Harry gasped softly into her shoulder.

"Are you going to order me to make love to you?" Hermione whispered softly.

Harry dropped his head to her shoulder. "I can't make an order like that. Besides, just feeling you against me is enough."

Hermione swirled her fingers around his back, drawing designs with her fingertips. "W-would you like to make love to me?"

Harry slowly lifted his head from her shoulder and gazed at her. "More than anything."

Hermione smiled and slipped her wet fingers into his glistening hair. "Well another one of my fantasies is to make love to the man I love in water. You can fulfill that fantasy, but while you're doing, might I request 'Master' that you speak of one of your fantasies?"

Harry had completely lost control of his breathing, but still managed to whisper something to her.

"What?" Hermione asked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said without hesitation. "Did you ever have any doubt I wouldn't do this with you? Harry, if I didn't love you I would have stopped your male domination kick minutes-even hours ago. Slavery aside…I wouldn't have dealt with it."

Harry grinned. "Why you-"

Hermione nibbled her lower lip. "Do-do you love me Harry? I mean are you in love with me?"

Harry cast his eyes down. "I don't want to lie to you. I don't know how I feel. I know I feel something, more then lust…but I just found out that I lusted after you three weeks ago. I can't really know yet if I love you. So please, give me some time to figure that out."

"Okay. I've had plenty of time to think about it so-it's really no big deal."

Harry smiled and slipped a hand through her massive wild hair. He brought his lips to hers, teasing before he kissed her. "How long?"

"Four years."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, wow," Hermione whispered against his lips, wrapping her legs tighter around his waist. "Harry? Make me yours."

He groaned softly as he kissed her more passionately. His hands wrapped around her waist, lifting her and placing her on top of him. Slowly he entered her, inch by slow inch, and then he lunged.

"Ah-owe!" Hermione's mouth dropped and she clamped her eyes shut, griping Harry's shoulders tightly.

Harry jerked back slightly, not expecting her strangled gasp of pain. "Oh Merlin, Hermione I'm sorry. I-I didn't know it would hurt so bad."

She shook her head, shivering slightly in his arms. "No it's okay. Have you ever done this before?"

He paused for a moment and she knew the answer. "I have, but you're the first virgin I've been with, so this is as new to me as anything, and as precious."

"How many times?"

"Hermione-"

"Please Harry, just while I adjust to you?"

He groaned slightly, not knowing how much longer he'd be able to handle her tight warm walls around his rigid length. She was so small.

Harry bowed his head and took one of her tiny hand sized breasts into his mouth. Hermione swallowed and bowed her head back as pleasure coursed through her body.

"Please answer it."

"A few times…but I swear-"

"I'm not asking so I can scold you. I'm just curious. I was going to get to 'how did feel' question," she spoke nervously. "So, how did feel."

Harry turned his neck and cracked it as he felt himself slide deeper inside of her. "Merlin-nothing like this."

"You don't have say that."

Harry shook his head. "I'm not just saying. I'm not going to be able to hold on much longer. Bloody-"

Hermione lifted a finger up to his lips, shaking her head. "Don't swear Harry, it's so unbecoming."

Harry's hips involuntarily jerked up causing Hermione to grit her teeth and shut her eyes.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean…you touched me and I-"

Hermione opened her eyes and smiled at him tenderly. The black water reflected the face of the glinting moon as the waves from the jerking hip motion lapped at the tips of her hair, cooling her heated body down.

"You can move inside me now."

He groaned and pulled her tightly to him. Her chest crashing against his as he dropped his face down into her neck. Harry wrapped his arms around her lower back and slowly began lifting her up, sliding her up and down his length.

"Oh Harry," Hermione whispered softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling his face tighter to her neck.

He kissed her gently as he rocked inside of her. With his breath heavy on her neck he was almost surprised as the little kitten moans coming from Hermione turned bigger.

"Shh," Harry shushed her softly.

He probably would have laughed if the circumstances weren't so intense.

"I don't want to get caught 'Mione."

She pulled back and shook her head in understanding, biting her lip and her eyebrows furrowing in undreamed of pleasure.

"This is more than the last one," Hermione panted between breaths keeping eye contact with him. "Your eyes are so beautiful…so intense. I'm drowning in them."

Their rocking became more frantic, the water splashing higher on them, soaking Hermione's long, wild, curly hair to the middle of her back.

"You are goddess," Harry whispered.

Hermione tightened her legs around his waist and bared her teeth, pushing her hips harder down onto him. Within the matter of minutes her vision turned black. Her second orgasm was so hard and swift that she feared she might have fainted and fallen into the water if Harry hadn't been holding onto her tightly. She bowed back riding her orgasm out her forehead touching the cool water she had bent back so far.

Harry lunged into her three more time before he poured himself into her. He groaned long and deep as he came, gasping out her name as ecstasy rolled through him.

When Harry came down from it he went to pull out of her.

"No, I like you in me."

Harry smiled tenderly at her running his fingers through her hair. "But we have to go back to the castle."

"Can't we just stay out here a little longer?"

"We better go back. What is this? Reverse rolls or something? You're supposed to be the sensible one."

Hermione grinned and kissed him full on the lips. She giggled as he started walking to shore with her still wrapped around him.

"What-What are you kids doing down there?" a familiar voice screamed from a higher window of the castle.

Hermione dropped from Harry's arms and screamed, dodging to the ground for her clothes. She quickly covered herself up, Harry doing the same.

"Is that Snape? Holy Merlin-" Harry growled. "Hermione, he doesn't see who we are. Take my hand."

"What are you going to do?"

"WE are going to run for our rooms. Ready go!"

Harry grabbed Hermione's hand as he ran. They both streaked through the grass and into the castle completely naked and hearing mad shouts coming from the above window.

"You kids better come right damn back here you hear! We'll not tolerate that in this school. I'll find out who you are and expel you!" Snape screamed.

They ran swiftly up the stairs to the Gryffindor tower.

"Gingersnaps!" Hermione gasped out.

The picture frame swung open and the leapt inside, running, without question to Hermione's room, for she didn't share with anyone because she was Head Girl.

As soon as the got inside the instantly dropped onto her bed, laughing hysterically.

"I can not believe that happened. You are such a bad influence Harry Potter!"

"That may be, but you are all too willing to oblige to my evil ways," he grinned over at her.

Hermione sniffed and flipped herself on top of him. "That's true," she whispered then bent down and kissed him closed mouth, hard on the lips, "but it's only fun with you!"

Her hair veiled their faces as she pulled away slightly. Harry went to capture her lips but she laughingly danced out of the way.

"So, was I good?"

Harry dropped his head on the bed and laughed, encompassing her in his arms.

End--------of part one? I'm still not sure yet!

I hope you guys liked that and I hope the Feron (if he/she read it) was happy with it! Oh and sorry about any mistakes! ~Aya

Challenge Name: The Great Auction (Slave for a Week)
Issued By: Feron

Required Elements:

: Either Hermione or Harry gets auctioned off
: Have Cho bid drastically for Harry
: Have Ron bid drastically for Hermione
: One unexpected bidder for either H/H
: Have H or H fulfill fantasies and such
: Skinny Dipping?
: Heavy Books
: Outrageous requests for the Slave for a week.
: NC-17 smut not generally tasteless, realistic would be great.
: Use your imagination guys!!

Optional Elements:
Get caught doing something naughty. The general cliché.