Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Power by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Power

gypsybaby21

Day Five:

Ginny frowned while she watched Draco's muscular back flex beneath his tight black shirt as he bent down to pick up books she had purposely dropped on the floor in the middle of the library.

"You are so childish," Draco growled as he plopped one of the heavy books down in front of her.

She just stared up at him, biting her lip nervously as heat coursed through her body. It wasn't right that he looked so good in just a simple black t-shirt and khaki's…and shouldn't he be wearing his uniform?

Draco instantly started fidgeting as he noticed her gaze and shuffled his feet underneath him feeling like he was on an examination table. "What?"

"What?" Ginny repeated back with menace and a glare.

He gritted his teeth and turned his head to the side. "Did I do something wrong oh mighty bitchiness?"

Ginny rolled her eyes and tossed her hair off of her shoulder. She swiftly reached for the book closest to her hand and flipped it open.

"Don't do that!" Draco gritted out as he sat down in front of her.

Ginny, not taking her eyes off of the book cracked her neck. "Do what?"

"Pretend to be reading that dreadfully thick book so that you can avoid a confrontation."

She snorted and continued her avoidance. "What? I'm doing no such thing."

"Then please tell me why you were eyeing me like a starving vulture at a banquet! You're practically begging me to pleasure you."

Ginny gasped in shock and lifted her eyes up to meet Draco's. "I beg your pardon, slave-" she added with malice, "but you will not speak to me that way. I will not allow you to talk to me in such a vulgar way."

Draco smirked and leaned on his forearms over the table, his blonde hair escaping into his intense gray eyes. His face was inches away from hers; she could feel his breath against her mouth.

Ginny bit her bottom lip nervously and pulled her face away as if it was a tragedy to do so, but she couldn't let the soft scent of his cologne distract her.

"Admit it Ginevra, you want me. I mean, who wouldn't? I'm sexy, I'm smart…rich-" he muttered huskily lifting his right hand to trail his fingertips along the curve of her cheek.

Ginny took a deep shuddering breath and removed his hand from her face. If she was going to do this there could not be any touching.

"Stop it! Your arrogance is taking up too much space."

Draco looked at her with a greatly acted show of disbelief. "My arrogance? I think I have a pretty damn good reason to be arrogant. Gin, it's written all over your face how badly you want me. Your body language is practically screaming 'fuck me' and your lips are just begging for me to kiss them."

Ginny laughed at the truth of the matter, but was grateful that her chuckle could be taken for the sound of one being offended.

Trying desperately to ignore the heat that had risen to her cheeks she clenched her hands together. "You are delusional and over stepping your boundaries."

Draco's smirk deepened into a knowing grin. "Hmm, you sure are using big words little girl…for a Weasley anyway."

Ginny snorted and waved her hand in a dismissing manner. "Here you are in your lame attempt at seduction calling me stupid and you actually think I'm going to 'fuck you' as you so put it? Get over yourself pretty boy," Ginny laughed, pushing her chair back.

Walking around the table and heading towards the exit Ginny couldn't remember a time when she'd been more embarrassed, angry, and turned on at the same time.

What gave him the right to speak to her that way? Just because he was beautiful and rich didn't mean…

Ginny bowed her head-she was smitten.

Draco growled and jerked up. The stupid brat had done nothing but boss him around, make him do obscene chores…they'd argued so much in the last few days that he could barely think straight, and still all she had to do was simply glance at him and his wretched body betrayed him. He'd found that when they fought the need to kiss her was intense. He hadn't even kissed her and already he felt like he was thrown into a furnace.

Here he was practically panting from the heat and pain of his desire and there she was haughtily walking away.

Instantly reaching for her wrist, he yanked her backside against him, and slid his hands down to grip her hips. With a flicking movement of his wrist he had her bent at the waist, her arms resting on the table, her bottom snug against his erection. He did a quick grinding motion with his hips, clutching her tighter to him as he bent his chest over her back and placed his lips to her ear.

"You really need to stop lying to yourself," he whispered before he let his mouth envelope her earlobe.

A strangled gasp escaped Ginny and her fingers curled into fists on the tabletop. Anger at his sexual actions had her insides boiling. "Oh Malfoy, you're just always wanting something you can't have…Harry's talent and fame, Hermione's intelligence, Ron's humor-there was a time when you actually wanted him wasn't there or was that Harry? -And now me. I feel sorry for you," she spoke carefully as she turned herself around and stared deeply into his gray anger filled eyes. "Money and material possessions are all you have...pathetic really."

When the look on his face registered in her mind Ginny knew she'd gone too far. She couldn't remember a time when she'd seen anyone look the way Draco did at that very moment and it scared her.

He growled like a wild untamed animal and plastered her body to his, mumbling something Ginny couldn't understand. Within the matter of seconds Ginny felt queasy and like her skin was coming off of her body as the library almost instantly changed into a darkened bedroom. Draco's bedroom…

Ginny gasped as she realized what he had done. "Y-you-"

Draco shook his head. "No, dissaparation isn't allowed on Hogwarts grounds."

"Then what was it?"

"Why should I tell you? You'll end up being afraid and have to run to your brother. That's pretty much what you do best isn't it little Ginny Weasley."

Ginny licked her bottom lip to keep it from trembling. What made matters worse was that she couldn't see anything, it was pitch black in his room. The only way she'd known it was his room because it smelled like him. Slowly she began backing away, because even though she couldn't see him it was like anger, pent up frustration and lust were vibrating off of him.

"Wh-what are we doing here?"

Draco's eyes darkened and Ginny gulped when the backside of her knees collapsed as she ran into the bed.


She found herself sitting on the soft silken sheets, gazing up at the profile of the most beautiful slightly inhuman man she'd ever seen.

"Finally catching on, finally figuring out that you not really in control anymore aren't you?" His voice was husky and tinged with a little anger.

Dread filled Ginny's stomach as she heard his hands begin unbuckling his belt and rustling in which she could only assume was him pulling it out of the loops. "You can't hit me-y-you'll pay!"

Draco paused at what he was doing and frowned. "You think I'm going to beat you with a belt?"

A tear of anger and fear slid down Ginny's cheek and not being able to cover it up anymore she felt her bottom lip begin to tremble. She was glad that it was dark.

Draco sighed and just stood in front of her for the longest time. Every time he made the slightest movement she would flinch away.

"It wasn't your place to say the things you said," he muttered softly.

She took in a deep shuddering breath. "I know-you just made me so mad…please don't hurt me."

"Did I scare you that bad?" His voice sounded shocked and almost frightened. "Yes, I was angry, but I would never hurt you."

"Then why were you unbuckling your belt?"

Draco snickered. "Think about it. I guess you could say I had a plan to ravish you until you apologized and pleaded with me to have sex with you."

A puzzled look settled on Ginny's face as she stared into the darkness. "Ravish me? Do the people still use that word?"

"Don't start."

"I just don't understand-I made you incredibly angry but yet all you wanted to do was persuade me to have sex with you?"

"Merlin, yes, because it's all I've been able to think about since this blasted Slave Auction."

Ginny nodded her head in understanding. "Me too…well ever since you did that-erm-thing."

Draco chuckled. "Ever since I went down on you."

Ginny gasped in a scandalized way. "Don't say it that way."

"If you think that's bad there's always 'I ate-"

Ginny swiftly held up her hand ignoring the fact that he most likely couldn't see her motion. "Stop! Please!"

Draco grinned and walked closer to her forcing her to lean backwards towards the bed and stare up at him, not seeing the desire that was on his face. "So now that we've both said we want each other," he mumbled and Ginny gasped as she felt his hands reach out for her.

Like a scared squirrel she scrambled toward the head of the bed. "I'm not going to have sex with you Draco Malfoy and persuasion will not work. I'm not ready to loose my virginity yet."

Draco let out a breath. That wasn't what he wanted to hear, but the frustration dimmed slightly when she pretty much said she was a virgin. He had known that she was, but hearing her say it made it all the better.

"Tell me you aren't serious? I don't know how much longer I can stand this," he muttered as he crawled closer to her.

"But, that doesn't mean we can't do other things," she said in a whisper.

"Um-excuse me?"

Ginny laughed and jerked him towards her taking him into a deep kiss.

~*~

"Are you terribly sore?" Ron asked Luna softly as he trailed his hand down her thigh.

She turned her doe blue eyes towards him and frowned. "I need to work out more I think."

Ron frowned and lifted his head off of her pillow as if to make sure he'd heard her right. "What?"

"I'm not only sore between my legs, but I'm sore everywhere. My muscles are just screaming."

Chuckling Ron turned onto his side, spooning his body against hers. He placed a kiss on her forehead and dropped his gaze back to hers. "I know a pretty good way to get you in shape."

Luna rolled her eyes. "You're insatiable. We've already done that magnificent sport three times. I'll never be able to stay awake in class or look at my bedroom the same way. Can you imagine what my roommates would say if they'd known what we'd done on their things?"

"Okay, okay. How 'bout a shower?"

Luna smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "Sounds terrific. Don't expect me back soon."

Ron snorted. "You didn't think I was going to let you go in there alone did you? Not with your aching muscles! You won't be able to stand."

"Then I'll take a bath," Luna grinned at him teasingly.

"Well, you need your back rubbed…after all I am your personal slave aren't I?"

"Well I suppose you can join me, but my back isn't going to be the only thing you'll be rubbing."

Ron did a double take as he watched Luna get up from her delightfully rumbled bed, saunter naked towards the bathroom, turn, and give a wink.

He couldn't believe his sweet innocent love-lover had said that.

"You're damn straight it isn't!" Ron hollered as he leapt from the bed.

~*~

"'Mione?" Harry whispered softly as he stared up at the ceiling of her room.

Wrapped in Harry's arm and her blanket she lifted her head up and moved her arm in a caressing motion. "Hmm?"

Harry took a deep breath. "There's a Hogsmeade trip coming up…"

"I know."

"I just-would it be to presumptuous of me to make plans for the both of us?"

"Of course it wouldn't."

"Good."

Hermione frowned. "Harry, are you okay?"

"Yes, why?"

"You just seem a little-defeated?"

Harry smiled and placed a kiss on her mouth. "I'm content. I don't think I've ever felt so at ease and it's because of you."

"So am I still your slave?"

Harry snorted with laughter. "Oh, definitely."

To Be Continued…

I know it wasn't long, probably not as good as the previous chapters, and I'm sorry. I know it took too long to come out as well. The scenes for R/L, and H/HR were so short because last chapter was just them. I'm just recently getting over a cold so bare with me if there are more mistakes than usually, I'm still slightly fuzzy and dosed up on Nyquil.