Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Power by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Power

gypsybaby21

Note: There isn't any D/G in this chapter; sorry; however there will be in the next. It's mainly H/Hr and R/LL.

Day Four:

Hermione gazed down at Harry lovingly as he muttered incoherently in his deep sleep. He looked so peaceful…it was amazing really what sleep could do for a person, especially a boy, no-a man, who'd been through as much as Harry had been through. He was so strong and not just physically. It made her tremble just thinking about his emotional strength, however thinking about his physical strength made her shiver with desire. Having Harry looming over her as he tried to restrain the inevitable so that she could find her release first was the most erotic point for Hermione when they made love.

She leaned forward and brushed aside strands of his wild, constantly rumbled hair and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Oh, my dear Harry," she laughed softly as he turned his head towards her and snuggled into her breasts still sleeping deeply. "What ever am I going to do with you my love?"

Suddenly, as if a light bulb was blindingly blinking as brightly as possible in her head, she sat up straight. Biting her lip, she watched as Harry shuffled his body around, startled from her jerk straight up most likely. Hoping that he'd continue slipping she slowly lifted herself up to her feet and walked wobbly down the length off the bed, pulling the maroon comforter down as she went.

Once she exposed his legs she sat and straddled them, sitting in between his thighs. She scooted down slightly more and then flipped the cover over her head, making sure Harry got re-covered so that he wouldn't get cold.

~Because of course Hermione he'll be cold when he wakes up to the ministrations you'll be applying on him.

Hermione grinned deeply and shook her head at his silk white boxer shorts that had the tiny letterings of the word 'Gryffindor' decorated all over.

"How cute," she mumbled as she quickly, but gently discarded the slightly obnoxious coloring of the short to the side. "Merlin, every part of you is beautiful Harry," she sighed as she laid herself down on her belly.

She slowly lifted her arms up his body and gently raked her fingernails down the length of his toned muscular stomach producing goose bumps all over his body. She wrapped her hand around the velvety yet rough length of him and applied just enough pressure to get the blood running. Using her other hand she stroked her fingertips over the head of his manhood, relishing in the fact that it hadn't taken long for Harry to react to the touches he most likely assumed was in his dream.

She laughed softly. "You must be having a wet dream to be responding so quickly Mr. Potter, or perhaps I'm just talented. Hmm…it'd be a good call wouldn't you think? Bad, bad Harry," she breathed against him, as she gently swirled her tongue around him and up the length of him. "Mm, you taste divine."

As she enveloped the tip of him into the warmth of her mouth a small smile reached her lips as she felt Harrys' hips jerk slightly, happily noting that he was still asleep. Pushing her mouth down further she took more of him in, sucking harder wanting to make sure that the hotness insides of her cheeks cradled and squeezed him just right. Hermione paused as she felt Harry's breath hitch in his throat.

Continuing to suck on him she raised her free hand to lift the blanket up and took a peak at his face to see if he was still asleep. Surprising he was, and Hermione smiled in triumph at what she'd accomplished. She hadn't really expected him to sleep this long into what she had planned. Perhaps he really was extremely involved in a wet dream.

"Good boy," she whispered against him as she kissed his thigh and swiftly returned to her up and down motions with her mouth.

"'Mione," Harry moaned as he started thrashing in his sleep.

When Hermione encircled one of his tender sacs into her mouth it was then that he awoke.

Harry jerked straight up, his eyes wide as he dropped them down to look at the blankets that covered him. He clenched his eyes shut silently dreading when the wet tight warmth of the mouth in his dream would go away, however when it didn't he slowly opened one eye to see a head bobbing up and down in his lap. It was an almost frantic manner. His mouth fell open in a silent gasp.

He flinched and gripped the soft white sheets on either side of him. He closed his eyes once again as unbearable agony/pleasure engulfed him. He groaned loudly and flipped the cover off of him to see his beautiful Hermione laid at his feet doing the most wonderful things to his body.

"Oh man," he panted out his eyes nearly crossing as Hermione looked up and gave him a knowing smile while she continued sucking him.

He curled his back so that he was just slightly above her, his hand clutching the back of her head. Harry felt as if he was drained of his strength as his hand gripped her tightly. He held back the desire to push her head down faster, but as it would seem his hips did not follow his brain and were furiously pumping with her motions.

"Oh, God, yes," he moaned out in ecstasy as of her mouth seemed to tighten around him.

His thighs tightened, his hips moving more frantically. He was breathing erratically, his hand still gently clutching the back of her head. He was still towering over her. His position almost seemed as if he were trying to get closer and deeper inside of her mouth.

Hermione lifted her eyes and for the next hell-minute in a half she never once let her eyes stray from his. Looking deeply in her eyes, silently begging for to finish he released inside of her. His hips jerked and his arched body collapsed against the bed, his eyes clenched shut.

Hermione was slightly surprised when he released himself inside of her. She really hadn't expected him to come so soon. She slowly pulled back and pushed herself into a sitting position between his legs. She stared at him curiously, his arms spread out wide, his chest heaving. He was obviously still in the throes of his orgasm and a small smile came to her face as she sat Indian style between his legs.

A few minutes later he finally opened his eyes and lifted himself up on his elbows, his eyes searching for her. When he found her he grinned deeply shaking her head.

She bit her lip and smiled innocently up at him. "Harry, I do believe you've turned me into a Nymphomaniac."

He gave a gentle laugh and reached for her, pulling her up and over his body so that every part of her was molded to him. "Well, I'm all to happy to oblige to your illness."

Hermione snorted as she rested her elbows against the tops of his shoulders and shoved her hands into his rumbled hair. "I'll just bet you are."

"That was amazing."

Smiling sheepishly she averted her eyes from his deep green emerald ones. "Were you having a wet dream before you woke up to realize it wasn't so much a dream?"

Harry chuckled as he remembered something said in his dream. "No, you're just talented."

"Ah, so you weren't in the REM stage."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "The what?"

"REM stage, the dream sleep. There are for stages to the sleeping cycle. There's the drowsiness stage, then there's the light sleep, which is when the body is most in tune to sexual…err-things. Stage two is also where you spend most of your time. Stage three is the deep sleep this is the stage where you'll see delta waves and then Stage four is the deepest, or what is called the dream sleep."

Harry smiled tenderly. "I love it when you're like this."

Hermione frowned and gave him a confused look. "Like what?"

"When your thinking and knowledge take over giving you the need to share what you know. Your so beautiful."

Hermione smirked and kissed the tip of his nose. "You silver tongued charmer."

Harry grinned up at her and gently rapped her on the behind. "You know it."

~*~ Again I make note: I've actually started reading the next book so I have a better idea of what Luna is like, but I've only just gotten to her so please be easy with me.

"So…" Ron smiled gently up at Luna as she stood in front him.

Her hand fiddled with the sides of her clothing as she looked around the room. She had looked in every crevice of the place, but not once would she look at him as he sat, in a very laid back manner, in a chair in her room.

"Luna? This is your room, I'm sure you already know everything about it that you need to know," he whispered softly knowing she was extremely nervous. "What's the matter?"

He'd asked it knowing full well what was the matter, but he knew if she talked about it she'd feel more at ease with him. He gently took her hand and pulled her into his lap. She gasped slightly and her eyes crashed into making eye contact with him.

"We don't have to do anything," Ron mumbled as he gently placed a kiss on her forehead.

"But I'm the one that asked you up here," she whispered back, bowing her head.

Ron gave her a tiny smile. "Because I needed a shower. Now that I'm all clean and so forth we can just sit here and talk."

Luna let out a tiny laugh and shook her head. "I'm scared…"

"Luna…I told you we don't have to-"

"Not because of that you silly Ronald."

"A, pardon me? Why do you always have to talk so weird? Um…never mind that question. Why are you scared?"

She bit her bottom lip and lifted her hand up to cup his cheek. "Because I don't trust myself and what I'll do when I'm with you. The problem is at the moment, um…I can't think of any reasons or excuses not to have my way with you."

Ron snorted with laughter and choked at the same time. He hadn't really expected her to be so forward, but then again, this was Looney Lovegood.

"Luna, can I kiss you?" he whispered softly against her cheek.

She swallowed and slowly shook her head 'yes'.

The kiss was gentle, but at the same time loving and full of passion. It wasn't even an open mouthed kiss yet and already Ron was turned on.

"This is unbelievable," he muttered against her soft red plump lips.

She pulled back and licked her lips, her eyes searching his. "What is?"

"How much I want you with just that one innocent little kiss."

A deep blush crept into her cheeks as she gave a proud smile.

Ron frowned and leaned forward, wrapping his hand around the back of her neck, pulling her to him.

He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth with such tenderness that it caused a moan of delight to escape her. She brought her hand around behind his head and let her fingers play with the nape of his neck, pulling him down even closer to her. Luna swiftly turned from her sideways position and wrapped her legs around his waist and the back of the chair. Her free arm slithered beneath his shirt caressing his bareback. Tired of the fabric constricting her movements Luna yanked his shirt off and threw it to the floor.

"You shouldn't cover yourself like this. Your body is beautiful and needs to be shared," she mumbled as she kissed her way down his chest.

Ron's eyes all but crossed as she flicked her tongue against his nipple. "Well, Hogwarts isn't a nude colonist kitten, and I think if I went around naked I'd get kicked out of the school."

"Well we can't have that then can we," she whispered slowly lifting up her eyes to smile at him.

He growled softly and with her legs still wrapped around him he stood up and carried her to the bed where he gently laid her down.

"You are so beautiful," Ron said huskily as he trailed kisses down her face.

"You're beautiful more," she whispered her hands splayed across his chest.

He laughed softly. "You mean more beautiful?"

"Yes. I'd like to think that the aliens came down and captured my heart the first time I met you."

Ron shivered at her words and then as if on cue her tiny hips lifted rubbing their groins together. He groaned softly as she continued moving her hips in a circular motion against his.

"Oh Luna, if you don't stop-"

She instantly stopped her movements and pulled him into a kiss.

Within seconds their kiss deepened and the drive of their desires that had long taken over their bodies intensified. The feelings engulfed them; it was at that moment all they had. Each desires for the other were strong enough to start a natural disaster.

Luna gasped in shock as every piece of her clothing disappeared at the mutter of one word from Ron, a word she hadn't snagged onto.

"You're cheating," she stated as if it were a deadly sin.

Ron laughed and knew that if at that moment he didn't have her hands pinned above her head she'd be wiggling a finger at him. "One learns to be resourceful in moments like this. Besides, I'm a man on a very important mission."

She shook her head at him. He grinned evilly and did the same with his clothes.

"Oh, goodness," Luna whimpered at the feel of his naked strong body on top of hers. "You must make it stop Ronald. I can't take it," she begged her hips bumping against his frantically.

His eyes darkened. He bowed his head and captured her lips. Their tongues met in a duel, while their bodies moved in a rhythm of earning. Keeping one hand on her face, Ron gently slid his other hand down her milky smooth skinned sides, inserting his hand between their bodies. With his thumb on the tender little bundle of nerves he pushed a finger inside of her.

He held back his laughter as Luna's eyes widened like saucers, her mouth forming a huge 'O'.

"Wow," she gasped as she dropped her hands on either side of her tearing at the sheets instead of tearing at his back.

His arm, which was locked between their bodies, moved with his motions as he pushed his finger in and out of her. He leaned forward and rested his head on her shoulder, watching her face carefully. "Luna?"

"Hmm," she answered not fully aware that he was actually talking to her.

"Can I have you?"

"Yes, oh Merlin yes," she cried out as her body tightened and bowed back as her first orgasm hit her.

Ron watched her face intently as blissful expression flickered across her face.

"That was the absolute best! They really should think of bottling it up so that all you'd have to do is sip it and get it," Luna gasped out quickly before lifting her hands to cup his face and tenderly kiss him on the mouth. "Thank you."

"S'not over yet."

Her eyes widened once again. "There's more?"

Ron frowned and shook his head. "How can you be so completely oblivious to this?"

Luna bowed her head and looked slightly ashamed. "Well, my father never talked to me about this, and I'm not exactly the first one on every guys list. I'm not completely ignorant towards the topic though. Girls talk you know."

Ron suddenly jerked his head back and he searched her face. "Am I the first guy to ever kiss you?"

Shyly she shook her head confirming his question. Pride filled him to the brimming because in that moment he realized that she was his and that he was her first in everything that matter.

"You shouldn't have made me feel so special and I'm sorry that I can't stop and make you stay innocent for the man you marry, because you're so much in my system right now that I can barely breath."

Luna gave a tiny smirk. "Who says you aren't the man I'm to marry?"

She had expected that to kill the moment. She knew men didn't like that 'M' word. She'd heard enough girls talking about it to know.

"You never know," he whispered against his lips, his voice hoarse and full of passion.

His hands slid down her neck to her shoulders.

Ron slid down her body and captured one of her creamy white breast with his mouth. One arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her desperately tighter to him. He licked, suckled, kneaded, pulled, rubbed and squeezed. Dividing his mouth and hand between the two mounds of flesh.

Luna arched her back as the sensations of Ron's touch drove her body into an ecstasy of feelings. "Oh...Ronald...Yes," she moaned deeply. Her need to touch him nearly drove her mad, but her need for him, to be with him, was bordering insanity. "Please, I need you now." She reached for his chest running her hands slowly over him.

He took a deep shuddering breath and lifted the upper half of his body up so that they were face to face.

"Luna," he gasped as she felt her hands reach for him and slowly place the tip of him against her wet warmth. "Do you trust me?"

"With my life," she whispered.

He groaned a bit his lip hard so as not to ram himself into her. "It's going to hurt."

Luna snorted. "I told you I'm not that stupid to the sexual ways. I just thought that the explosion that happened was it. Girls explain what the explosion is like."

He growled lowly and gripped her hair. "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Ron could barely remember how to breath as he pushed and felt the hot folds of her womanhood close around him, inch by slow inch.

"You must go faster, this is killing me," she cried out in frantic virginal frustration.

He laughed softly and stroked her hair. "You have to be patient love, you're very tight, and this is really going to hurt you."

Luna swallowed and licked her lips, desire still evident in her eyes. She placed a hand on his face. "You won't hurt me really. You could never hurt me by being with me. I know it's supposed to hurt the first time, but I'll be brave for you and I know I'll be too proud to cry, because I get to have you."

Ron lost control of his breathing at that exact moment and dropped his forehead to hers. Gripping her hips he pushed forward, clenching his teeth at the tightness of her. He bowed his head into the curve of her shoulder, resting it on the bed next to her as he pushed past her barrier that marked her innocence.

Her body stiffened instantly as the pain coursed through her. Ron instantly stilled and allowed her body to accommodate him. Within seconds it seemed that she opened up like a flower for him, allowing him access to fall into her deeper.

"Ow," she sniffled a tear dropping down her cheek.

Ron lifted his head up and captured the tear with his tongue. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay, because now that I've marked you with my blood you're mine," she whispered evilly in a playful manner.

"I've been yours the moment we shared our first kiss," he spoke truthfully.

"Oh Ron," she whispered engulfing him lovingly in her arms.

He grinned down at her. "You called me Ron," he teased.

She rolled her eyes in exasperation. "Would you just start?" she said impatiently.

"As wish," he muttered.

Taking a deep breath Ron raised and lowered himself in and out of Luna's tightness. He pulled out almost all of the way and then plunging back into the wet heaven of his desires. Luna, finally matching his rhythm, clutched his hips, holding him tighter to her, forcing him to make his strokes shorter and tighter. The passion that ran through their bodies surpassed anything that they had ever encountered before.

Ron wanted this moment, this feeling to last forever, but he felt his control slipping even further out of reach as his hips moved at an erratic pace. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, she was tight, and with almost each in and out movement her walls clenched around him. Without a doubt this was one of the most erotic moment in his life as they stared each other in the eyes while trying to reach their pleasure points.

Ron clenched his teeth as his will to hold back collapsed and he burst inside of her, crying out her name as he continued to ram into her, tightly holding her hips in place as he found his sweet release. He fell onto her hot body, heavily breathing into her shoulders, trailing kisses and love bites along them.

"Please tell me just once that you love me, even if you don't mean it. I've been in love with you for so long and now that I finally have you…I just-I just need to hear it," she pleaded with him.

He hesitantly lifted his head up, still out of breath. He caressed her face and smiled down at her. "I love you Luna."

Luna gave a tender smile. "You said that so convincingly. You are a very good actor Ronald Weasley."

Ron laid himself back on top of her, troubling thoughts clouding his brain. He wasn't too sure he was acting when he said that, but it was way too soon to tell the difference on lust of love. One thing was for sure however; he definitely had some sort of deep feelings for her.

To Be Continued…

I hope I was accurate on the Sleeping cycle…it's been a long time since I've studied and I can't remember if I got the basics of it right. So please don't have a cow if I got something a tiny bit wrong. *Smiles* Anyhow I apologize for the length in time it took me to update this story. Hopefully it won't be so long for the next one. I hope everyone enjoyed! ~Aya