Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Power by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Power

gypsybaby21

If I usually talk to you on MSN or Yahoo (not that I get on very often in the first place) and are wondering why I haven't been on longer than usual it's because I'm having trouble with both messengers and I just don't have the time to figure out why-any suggestions?

Warning: Cheesy, fluffy chapter of sex

Day Six:

"I hope you like it," Harry mumbled into Hermione's ear as he removed the blindfold.

Hermione's eyes widened and she gasped, slapping a hand to her chest. "Harry-I-I don't know what to say!"

"So you like it?" His green eyes twinkling with hope.

"Yes."

Harry grinned as he bent down into his knapsack and pulled out a pair of ice skates. "You can ice skate, right?"

"Of course I can," she smiled.

She took the skates, which Harry handed her, and bent down to the ground. From her surroundings, Hermione would guess that they were in a rural muggle area, because of the mailboxes she'd seen randomly as she glanced around. That didn't automatically rule the area of being full of wizards out, however. She knew Harry had performed an icing spell to turn the crystal colored pond, which was in front of a forest, into ice.

"Well good, because I can't."

Hermione chuckled and brushed her fingertips against the side of his cheek. "Why would you pick something you weren't able to do?"

"I wanted to avoid the 'conventional' dating of dinner and a movie."

Hermione licked her bottom lip and walked awkwardly over to Harry, whom was on the edge of the iced pond. "You did pretty good. Thank you."

He smiled sheepishly, a warm blush tinting his cheeks. His emerald eyes twinkled with pleasure as he leaned down to brush a soft kiss against Hermione's temple. "I'm glad you like it."

"Well, Mr. Potter, after you," Hermione grinned, extending her hand in a 'you first' gesture.

"Will you hold my hand?"

Hermione snorted and rested her hands on her hips. "You sound like a two year old, however, it was a question I'll say yes too."

With Harry lagging clumsily behind her, Hermione glided onto the ice, and turned so that both of his hands rested in the palms of hers.

"Okay, this is good. Just promise you won't let go," Harry shivered, his eyes never straying from the ground, all the while griping her hands a little too tightly.

Hermione pried one of her hands out of his and lifted his chin up so that they made eye contact. "I'll never let you go."

Harry paused and stood a little straighter, a small smirk forming on his devilishly handsome face. "Why Miss Granger, did you just feed me a line?"

Hermione, immaturely, stuck her tongue out.

"How childish," Harry whispered, as he wobbly leaned forward and captured her tongue between his lips.

Hermione gasped as he bit down gently, before fusing his mouth fully onto hers. She hummed deep in her throat, pleasure coursing through her. If she hadn't had her eyes closed, Hermione knew they'd be rolling back. Her knees felt rubbery and her stomach burned.

Just when she thought the kiss couldn't possibly get any hotter, she found herself slamming hard to the ground, with Harry on top of her.

For a few moments, Harry was numb with surprise, his mouth opening and closing. "Oh-God-God damnit! Are you okay?" Harry asked, frantically running his hands down her sides, beneath her bottom, and up her waist, checking for damages.

Hermione slowly opened her eyes and burst out laughing at the look on his face.

Harry sat back and stared at Hermione in confusion. "It's not funny. This wasn't supposed to happen. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Hermione assured while she still chuckled slightly. "It is too funny and remember that on dates things that aren't supposed to happen will happen."

"I guess you're right. Hmm, what else is new?" Harry teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Hermione bit her lip and lifted her head up to place a chaste kiss against his cheek. "Well, I recently found out that the most sexiest wizard alive not only has an insatiable sexual appetite, but that he has it for one, Hermione Granger…me! I love you Harry, but I already knew that!"

He gasped as a rush of joy that was so profound, he could hardly breathe, swept through him. Harry couldn't speak past the lump in his throat, so he lifted her hand to his lips, kissed her palm, and then rested his face there for a moment. Hermione tilted her head and ran her other hand through his dark hair. Harry whispered softly into her palm. "I love you."

Hermione snorted. "Tell me something I don't know."

Harry sighed and went to stand up. "I was trying to be romantic and then I messed that up and now I'm trying to be sweet, but that's impossible when you make fun of me!"

"Harry, I'm not trying to make fun of you. You just-make it so easy."

Harry bowed his head and shrugged. "Hermione, do you want to know what I think of when I look at you?"

"What?"

"Wh-when I look at you, I see a future. I see something that I hadn't even thought of before. I'm just sorry it took a slave auction for me to figure that out."

Hermione's eyes watered and her smile wavered. She outstretched her hand and gently ran it over his head, sliding down his face, and running her fingertips against his warm cheek. She traced his lips gently and proceeded to the other side of his face to show it the same affection. "I believe you managed to pull, being sweet, off. Beyond being sweet, actually."

"So I avoided being cheesy?"

Hermione chuckled. "A little cheesy, but I like cheese."

Harry snorted with laughter as he cupped his hands around her face, pulling her in for a quick chaste kiss. "I think I'm addicted to you."

"Well, at least that's healthy."

"Hermione?"

"Yes?"

Harry cleared his throat and brushed his hands down along her arms before pulling back and rubbing his thighs. "What-um-when you look at me, what do you see?"

Hermione's eyes warmed over as she gazed deeply at him, knowing he needed to hear it. "I see a brave, handsome man that I've fallen in love with again in just six days."

"Again?"

"I've always loved Harry. Didn't you know?"

Harry's eyes widened. "No-I-no I didn't."

"I was just kidding about the 'didn't you know' part. I've learned very well how to keep my feelings hidden. It was kind of a necessity with Voldemort."

"I really do love you Hermione," Harry whispered softly.

"I never doubted that you didn't. You're not one to say things you don't mean. That's just one more thing I admire about you. Now, enough talking."

A slow, seductive grin spread across her face and she curled her arm around Harry's neck, dipping her fingers into his shirt. A shiver ran up her spine at the feel of his warm skin against hers. Hermione could describe, at that moment, what the big deal was for skin on skin contact. The intensity of it was heart stopping. It could be defined as a life or death situation. Just as one could set a day on whether or not your lover was in a good mood. Focusing every emotion on your partners' mood.

Hermione stood back from him and lifted her shirt up quickly. Grinning deviously at Harry's shocked yet passion filled face.

"Holy-" Harry started. "Right here?"

Hermione shrugged. "Well, only if you'll allow it-Master," she added as a second thought. Harry dumbly nodded. "What will you have me do?"

He licked his suddenly dry lips and noticed the dip of the sun glinting on Hermione's curly brown hair. She turned her head back and shut her eyes dreamily, bathing in it.

The sun should be so lucky to touch her!

She's mine!

Hermione's brown eyes fluttered open and turned them upon Harry. "Can I tell you something Harry?"

Harry blinked, confused. "You can tell me anything you want!"

Hermione snorted. "You have to promise you won't laugh."

"I swear it."

Hermione shyly bit her lip and gave a short laugh. "When I was a little girl, I always thought that when the first sunset occurred that the peoples sadness was overwhelming and because of the adult tears a puddle formed. It floated to the sky and of course darkened over the years-and the tears from children made the stars," Hermione grinned softly. "Kind of stupid isn't it?"

"How is that stupid? It's a piece of your past that's made you who you are! Every thought you had helped form you."

He had kept his promise not laugh, but there was, however, the distinct possibility that at any moment he would jerk her body against his and kiss her until she couldn't breathe.

"I know what the sun and moon are really now."

"What are they?"

"Lovers."

Harry frowned and stifled a snort. "How do you figure?"

"Without the sun the moon would never come-" Hermione burst out laughing.

Harry stood there and raised an eyebrow, trying to restrain his laughter. "What was that?"

"Don't you get it?" Hermione asked as she put her shirt back on.

"I get it! That's just-just wrong, Hermione!" Harry chuckled shaking his head.

"It was good though!"

"Kiss me," he demanded.

She willingly obliged.

--------------------

She really had no idea how they'd managed to get to Harry's room, how they both stripped their clothes off, or how she became faced down in his bed with him trailing kisses along the line of her spinal cord.

Her toes curled as he slid his tongue against the curve of her butt cheek. "Harry-oh-just fuck me," she growled becoming irritated.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" Harry spoke softly, his voice husky with lust.

"Master please just-"

Hermione eyes rolled back into her head as he entered her from behind. She gritted her teeth as he gripped her lower backside, tracing both thumbs along the upper curve of her arse, holding her in place as he rammed himself into her. With each thrust her face was pushed harder into the pillow, making her groans muffled. She clenched her fists into the sheets on either side of her.

Harry angled his hips in a different direction and caused a muffled grunt to slip out of Hermione. Harry dropped against her back, dropped his hands, placing her head between them.

"Ehh, yes," Harry panted, pushing into.

Hermione became vaguely aware that her face was now inches away from the headboard.

"Hermione, I'm going to come!"

"No-eh-god-eh-not yet!"

Harry tried to over come his on coming orgasm, but was failing. He clamped his teeth down into her shoulder and moved his hands back to her waist. Hermione arched her back so that she could slip a hand between her legs, trying desperately to achieve an orgasm. His grip tightened painfully, he growled with irritation, and held her in place, not wanting to allow her to get away. Giving a long, hard groan he gave one last thrust and came.

Heavily sated Harry collapsed against her back, panting in her ear.

"Get up-I can't breath!" Hermione's muffled voice came. "Gees Harry, you could have waited!"

Harry chuckled and flipped around, pulling the blanket over them. "It's your back, I swear it. I just can't handle how sexy it is. The way it moves when I'm fucking you is just-I can't take it."

"Then, no more of that position. I was extremely ready to have a mind blowing orgasm and it never came," Hermione pouted.

Harry turned on his side and kissed her gently. "Well-you know what they say-the tongue is good for more than one thing," Harry said waggling his eyebrows suggestively as he slipped beneath the covers.

Hermione grinned widely and spread her legs as she felt his hands gently nudging. "This is going to be great!"

To Be Continued…

Okay, so not such a great sex scene, but it's there! I've also noticed that I've turned this into a gross fluff fic-now, not all fluff is gross, just mine! I'm very disappointed in that. I meant for this fic to be raunchy and a word I can't think of right now.

Anyhow, I'm off to bed-eight hours of school and eight hours at work! I have Day Seven almost done too! I extended this fic beyond its normal capacity and it's taking the toll! Anyhow, thanks for reading!