Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Power by gypsybaby21
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Power

gypsybaby21

Key words: Out of Character, I tried to stay as In Character as I possibly could.

Day Two:

"I can't believe you're making me do this!" Hermione growled at Harry, her brown eyes filled with anger, her hands resting on her bare hips.

He had put her in an extremely tight, black and white maid uniform, which was about two sizes too small. The creamy white tops of her little more than medium sized breasts were spilling out of the scanty maid top, she might as well have not been wearing a shirt, and the skirt...all she had to do was make a tiny smidgen of a dip and the lining of her floral sheer lace bun panties showed, along with the bottom curve of her butt. Since she was cleaning Harry, Ron, and Dean's room, where everything that was anything was on the floor, she had to do quite a bit of bending over. What was worse was that Harry had been and still was watching every move she made.

Harry smiled softly at her and folded his arms behind his head, his eyes mischievously running over her, sizing her up with pure undeniable lust.

"You are such a chauv-" Hermione started and paused when she saw Harry hold up a finger, warning her off.

"Don't insult your master," Harry stifled a laugh. "Don't forget to clean the bathroom."

"Harry-"

"Hermione, finish cleaning my room and then you can talk to me."

"Why are you treating me like this?" she asked softly giving him a hurt look.

His eyes wavered at her expression and he frowned. Slowly, lazy, almost cat-like, he lifted himself up from his chair and sauntered towards her. His usually wild hair fell into his eyes, beneath his glasses, his green eyes searched her face. Harry came within five inches of Hermione, stopped, and shrugged slightly, glancing down at his feet, pursing his lips. "'Mione, I'm sorry, I guess I just like being in control of a few situations once in a while."

Hermione frowned and gently lifted her hand up so that her fingers could caress his chin. "You have control of a lot of situations."

Harry, lifted his chin from her fingers, shook his head, and gave a tiny snort. "You do, I don't. I'll apologize for last night, and for anything else I do a head of time," Harry whispered the last part as he lifted his hand up to cup and run his thumb along the top of her cheek. He wrapped his large hand around the nape of her neck and pulled her to him, their foreheads touching as Harry searched her eyes. "This is my week to have you."

Hermione glared. "Yeah, to make me be a slave that cleans and moves books back and forth for no apparent reason."

Harry smiled slowly. "I think that you don't have to do that anymore. I'd much rather you be my sex slave."

Hermione gasped softly as she felt Harry's other, free hand, tip up to her hips, pulling her into him. She quickly averted her eyes, her arms hanging on either side of her hips, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Harry, last night was great, but…"

Harry moved his head to make eye contact with her. "It wasn't a one time thing Hermione. I want you and I will have you. You are after all my slave for the week."

Panic rose in her face as she gazed at him. "You can't make me. Harry, I really think this power trip of yours is going a little over board."

"I made you last night," he whispered seductively in her ear, darting his tongue out and sliding it along the curve of her lobe as he ended his sentence.

Hermione shivered. "I was curious, shocked that you were even doing something like that, and after a while I was turned on beyond reason…I wanted to so you didn't make me."

He shook his head against hers, causing her head too move with his, their lips brushing tenderly against each other. "Don't deny me, please," his voice pleading, with a hint of desperation.

His face was so close to hers, making her stomach flip-flop. She pushed her lips forward, not actually kissing him, but more of a nuzzling of lips upon lips.

"Mmm," she breathed against his lips. "I don't think I could for very long if I wanted to."

Harry smiled and laced his fingers through her hair tenderly. The hand that had been around her waist loosened it's death grip and the other hand slid down her face, along the curve of her breast, down her side, and to the back of her. He gently cupped her curvaceous bottom, kneading his fingers into her, pushing slightly, causing her to move forward, on her tiptoes, from the pressure.

He didn't kiss her deeply and he wouldn't let her do it to him, which frustrated Hermione to no end. "Let me kiss you," she mumbled lazily, letting her tongue slide along his lips.

"Turn around," Harry whispered huskily.

~*~

"I am not doing that!" Draco screamed at Ginny as he rubbed a towel viciously through his hair.

Ginny raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Oh, your hair looks so much better without all that gunk in it. Sweetie, you don't have a choice."

Draco's silver blue eyes glared down at Ginny, his chin lifting slightly in stubbornness.

"No."

Ginny walked closer to him. "All I have to do is say it one more time and you'll be forced to do it."

He still refused. Folding his arms across his black t-shirt clad shirt, he raised a silver eyebrow, daring her to do it.

"Malfoy, drop to your knees and kiss my feet," she whispered.

He instantly fell on his hands and knees, his drying hair flipping into his face. His head dropped to Ginny's bare feet where he placed a kiss against each foot. An evil thought entered his head. All he had to do was slip out his tongue and let it linger on her skin. He quickly however advised himself against it, considering she had the upper advantage and all she would have to do was snap kick her leg.

"You're going to pay for this Weasley," Draco growled up at her.

Ginny smiled down at him crossing her arms over her chest. "Now look who's a piece dirt. On your hands and knees…" she snorted un-lady like, "how pathetic!"

Draco gritted his teeth as he sat on the back of his legs, staring up at her. His eyes flickered slightly as he paused at her chest. "You are so-"

"Perhaps," she grinned and bent down becoming barely eye level with him, "but now, you belong to me and you'll do what I want, when I want, and how I want it done. Tonight, you'll sleep at the end of my bed, like the dog that you are! Now, sit, I'm going to go and take a shower."

Draco glared, sauntered over to the chair in the corner of his room and sat down.

"Your room is just phenomenal. Lots of money put into it. You know, I think I want to go shopping tomorrow."

~*~

Hermione pulled back slightly, her eyes dancing with desire and confusion. "What?"

"Turn around."

With her eyes showing her uneasiness she slowly turned around.

"Walk towards the wall," he demanded softly.

"Harry, what is this?" Hermione asked, laughing nervously.

"No questions."

Hermione shivered at the feel of his lips brushing tenderly against her neck as he spoke. She turned towards his lips seeking more attention, which caused him to pull back a little bit.

She slowly began walking to the wall.

"Faster," Harry growled in her ear.

She yelped as she felt the tips of his fingers dig into her sides, pushing her forward. She placed her hands on the wall for balance at Harry's rather rough shove.

"Don't move," Harry whispered as he pushed his swollen groin against her bottom.

"Mm," Hermione grunted her nails trying to dig into the wall.

She gasped as Harry flipped her very short maid skirt up and yelled when she felt and heard him rip her underwear off of her. Hermione felt the material slide down her legs.

"Ha-" Hermione started.

"Be quiet," he responded hoarsely.

Hermione frowned as she felt both of his hands slide down the back of her thighs. She heard a creak in the floor.

~*~

He was going to get her back.

Draco glared as he stood over the sleeping Ginny.

She was sleeping in his bed while he slept on the floor. She didn't say he had to stay where he was, so he'd decided to have a little fun.

He swiftly flipped the blanket off her and smirked as he saw how she lay. Ginny's shirt had ridden up, exposing her midriff, her legs tangled with the sheets. Draco snickered and swung his leg over her, straddling her waist.

She moved a little, moaning in her sleep. Draco growled softly as her hips bumped up between his legs. He dropped his hands on either side of her head and took a deep breath inhaling her scent.

Slowly he slid his tongue up the length of her neck, humming at the taste of her.

The little power trip the youngest Weasley was on had started to get to him. He knew he was angry on the matter, but there was definitely something else. Power turned him on and at the moment Ginny had the power.

She groaned and turned her neck away from his seeking tongue. Draco lifted his face and smirked down at her before he began sliding his hand up her shirt, holding back a growl of pleasure as his hand encountered warm, buttery smooth skin.

Draco felt his eyes widen a bit when his fingers trailed onto her bare breast, which weren't very big.

~I could probably fit one whole breast into my mouth! Draco smirked.

He brought his finger back and forth over her hardening nipple, relishing in the tiny, kittenish noses she made. Her eyes flickered beneath her shut lids.

Draco was a bit surprised that she hadn't woken up yet, but he took advantage of that fact and brought his face level with her belly. He scraped his teeth over her hipbone, grinning as her hips jerked. He left his hand on her breast, molding it and shaping it to his hand, with a mixture of roughness and tenderness.

"Oh," she cried out startling herself awake. "Oh, wow."

Ginny's eyes widened as she felt a very large hand playing with her upper half and another one dipping beneath her under garments, while a very tantalizing tongue, with teeth, trailed back and forth and up and down over her stomach.

She dropped her eyes down and she found herself staring into deep, seductive gray eyes that shimmered with mischief. He dropped his eyes from her and sucked on a chunk of skin from her hip and it was that moment that he dipped a long finger inside of her.

Ginny squeezed her eyes shut; bit her lip while screaming with her mouth closed as she came almost instantly. Her hands fisted on either side of her in the sheets, her hips lifting and pushing up so hard that Draco almost lost his balance. She dropped her mouth open, letting tiny squeak out. She threw her head back and screamed, this time with her mouth wide open.

"Oh, oh," Ginny moaned.

Draco grinned as he felt her body shaking viciously from the orgasm. He pulled his finger out of her gushing inside, wiped the residue of Ginny's pleasure onto her pajama bottoms, swung himself up and on top of her, which forced her hips to be pushed down onto the bed.

She was still lost in the euphoria of the orgasm as Draco sat atop of her, running his fingers through her hair.

Ginny's panting finally calmed and Draco knew the instant she'd realized what had happened. Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Draco smirked down at. "Merlin, you didn't last long. Was it good for you?" he asked teasingly.

Ginny bucked her hips instantly, catching him off guard, nearly throwing him onto the floor.

"What the hell was that for?" Draco growled down at her.

"GET OFF OF ME!" she screamed in a panic. "Go take a shower."

Draco frowned at the trembling in her voice. "Hey-" he started, but Ginny interrupted him.

"Don't bother, just go take a shower," she whispered turning the side of her face into his pillow, her eyes focused on the wall.

"Weasley, what's the matter?"

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Not that you care. Would you just stick to calling me Ginny please? It sounds better."

Draco lifted his hand up and cupped it underneath her chin then turned her face towards him. "Ginny, then," he smiled softly down at her. "What's the matter?"

Ginny's eyes darkened with anger. "Go. Take. A. Shower. Or do I have to say it again and make it impossible for you to deny the order?"

"Fine, I'll go take a shower," Draco growled and got up swiftly, throwing one of his specially made towels over his shoulder as he walked towards the bathroom. He paused before entering. "I'm sorry if what I did was out of line, or you didn't like it. And I'd advise taking the apology, a Malfoy doesn't do it very often, but when it happens-"

Ginny took a shuddering breath. "You have nothing to apologize for."

Draco turned his head and licked his lips giving her a questioning look. He nodded slightly and walked into the bathroom.

~*~

Hermione gasped as Harry's tongue slid along the curve of her butt cheek. "Oh, wow. It's amazing…how books can describe the process of…oh wow…of love making, but they don't even come close to describing the intense pleasure from it," her voice hitched up towards the end of the sentence as she felt Harry's teeth nibbling her.

He grunted.

"I-I-in the restricted section, there was this book-I was so shocked when I opened the pages. It made me feel strange. I didn't open it on purpose, it just came up in the card spell catalogue when I did a search for…well for something, I'm having a bit trouble remembering at the moment, with tongue-oh Merlin," she gasped and pushed her burning forehead against the wall.

For a brief moment Hermione feared that she was drawing blood on her bottom lip for biting down so hard.

Harry stood up.

Hermione barely heard the zipper of his jeans zip down. She gasped as she felt him push himself fully against her, his full front molding to her backside. On instinct she pushed back her lower half, causing Harry to groan and gently slide his fingers into her hair, pulling her head back, exposing her neck for his mouth to explore.

"'Mione?" Harry breathed heavily into her ear.

"Hmm?"

"Do you mind if we try something different this time?"

Hermione thought about. She considered saying that all of everything they were to do was knew to her really, but her stubbornness on the 'slave' trip got the best of her. "What? Oh! Are you giving me choice?" she growled angrily.

Harry pulled back and turned her around, his eyes apologizing. "I guess I sort of deserve that," he mumbled.

Hermione shook her head. "Yeah, you sort of did."

"I apologized, I did, and I'd do it again if it made you feel better, but I can honestly say I'm not really sorry. I got to have you and it was worth it." Harry chose that moment to lift his oak green eyes up to hers. Hermione felt her stomach fall and flip. She moaned and jerked his head to hers.

Harry instantly responded, pushing her towards his bed.

Hermione pulled back, licked his lips, and stared at him. "What's this new thing you want to try?"

He grinned down at her. "Lie on your stomach."

Hermione gave him a small smile. "Are you talking about anal sex?"

Harry choked and coughed so hard Hermione had to pat him on the back.

"Are you okay?"

Harry grinned up at her and shook his head. "How in the hell do you know about anal sex?"

Hermione scoffed at him and lifted an eyebrow.

"Wait, you read about it in a book. I swear I will never understand your infatuation with books."

"Why did you choke?" Hermione asked.

Harry's mouth dropped and he threw his hands up in disbelief. "I didn't really expect my sweet Hermione to say something out just like that."

Hermione smiled and swept a piece of stray hair out of his face and tucked it behind his ear. She frowned suddenly. "How do you know about it?"

"Lets not talk about that."

Hermione gave him a sad look and shook her head knowing full well why he didn't want to talk about it. The story most likely would have made her upset anyhow, ruining the mood.

~Speaking of 'the mood'…

"Don't you find it strange, rather actually wonderful, that while in the midst of being sexually aroused beyond reason that we still manage to have a full fledged discussion?"

Harry grinned and flipped her onto her stomach. "I do. It just shows how compatible we are for each other."

Hermione shuddered as she felt his hands once again push up her skirt. He positioned himself behind her, rubbing the tip of his manhood back and forth over the tender puckered area.

"Harry?" Hermione whispered softly. "I read it hurts."

"'Mione, if you don't want too do this…"

"NO! I want too, it's just-"

She felt Harry reach over. She turned slightly as she heard a drawer open and shut.

"What are you doing?"

Harry didn't respond he just simply rubbed one of her butt cheeks.

Hermione gasped as she felt a cool substance drop onto her. "What is that?"

Harry laughed. "Shh, it's just lubrication."

"You want too tell me something love?" Hermione teased softly and then gasped as she felt two fingers enter her. "Eoh," she grunted into Harry's pillow.

"How does that feel?"

"Um, a little strange."

He let his fingers slowly start pushing in and out. He let his other hand curl around her hips and push aside her slick, wet folds, sliding his finger up and down.

"Oh," Hermione moaned softly and dropped her upper body down fully onto the bed. She gasped as the cool sheets brushed across her breasts.

Harry removed his fingers from behind and replaced it with his throbbing member. Hermione gasped as he slid in, her body pressed into the mattress as his full weight dropped on her.

"Owe," Hermione cried out her breath accelerating.

"Do you want me to pull out?" Harry whispered softly in her ear.

"Just, please, don't move," she gasped as pain flooded through her. She sucked in tiny gasps of breath as tear drops slid down her cheeks, soiling the pillow.

"Okay, this is too painful for you-" Harry started.

"No, you can stay. I know it feels good for you, that's all I care about. Please, I want you to stay. I loved hearing you groan when you pushed into me."

Harry growled, bit his lip, and closed his eyes.

She was so tight and with her talking like that he knew he wasn't going to last long.

He felt his eyes roll into the back of his head as Hermione shimmied her bottom against him. Harry bucked, pushing himself deeper inside of her.

Hermione screamed out in pain, her eyes widening, but she quickly bit the palm of her hand, muffling her screams as Harry almost viciously rammed himself into her three more times before he came.

As soon as he was finished he pulled out, flipped her onto her back, and began kissing her frantically, lovingly.

"Tell me, right now, anything you want me too do for you, and I'll do it. I'll do anything!" he whispered

Hermione lifted his hand and rubbed her face against it, smiling into his eyes. "I want you too be my blanket."

Harry pulled back, confusion setting on his face. "What?"

"Just lay on top of me."


His eyes wavered with uncertainty. "Hermione-"

She smiled, her eyes still wet from the tears. "You are so beautiful," she whispered.

Harry pulled back slightly. "What do you want me too do for you?"

"I told you."

"But that's-I meant how do you want me to-"

Hermione pulled him down on top of her wrapping her arms tightly around his back, and inhaling his masculine scent. "I love you Harry Potter," she whispered into his ear.

To her pleasure he didn't stiffen like she had expected him too. Of course she'd said it a good amount of times, but it was different this time. She knew it and so did he. And even though he didn't say it back, it meant the world to her that he hadn't stiffened and pulled away. She clutched him tightly to her and drifted off to sleep.

To Be Continued…

As you can tell I decided to continue the PWP after all. I took a lot of peoples advice and added one of the slave couples; I guess you'd call them in. Day three should hold some of Ron and his 'mysterious' girl. I'm not sure who the girl will be. I'd make it Luna, but I haven't read the 5th book, for reason number one 'Winter Dreams'. So basically I don't know much about her. If anyone is overly desperate for it to be Luna give me a character description of her and I'll try my best, but if I don't get one I'll pick someone else. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. I'm really trying to update The Elvin Bride, as well as my other stories, but I think I'm in a block of all blocks. I had to force this chapter out. I'm trying to get out of my rut! Honest! ~Aya

Oh and a, sorry about any mistakes. I'm not sure, but I think I might have been switching tenses.