Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tease by michou
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tease

michou

A.N: This is my FIRST Ron/Luna fic. I got the idea from…something I was reading. It's a slightly AU plot and mentions of DG and HHr.

Tease | Prologue

He was mad, furious actually. He could probably break steel with his bare hands. The blond lithe woman in front of him was able to evoke such strong numerous emotions; it was a feat in itself that he didn't explode.

"I don't belong to you!" She shouted, her body rigid, blue eyes flashing, her fist clenching and unclenching.

The impact of those words slammed into Ron one by one until he felt like a broken shell. He had to stand his ground, he had to make her understand.

"You are going to move in with me Luna." He said it so calm; it made something in Luna snap.

"Find someone else to fuck Ronald. I'm not one of your dolls you can pick up and dictate to at will!"

"Luna…" He growled, his temper starting to rise again, the Weasley temper that was known to be so volatile rose and broke as he watched Luna turn to leave. He could move fast when he wanted to and grabbed her shoulders; resisting the incredible urge to shake her, shake sense into her.

Forcing her to look at him he said desperately, "You have to listen to me."

Luna glared as she struggled to move out of his grip her blond hair whipping around them and cursed him as his hold remained strong. Realizing she couldn't shrug her way out of his hand she kneed him in the gut and as his hold on her lessened, Luna slugged him, causing him to let go of her other arm and stumble backwards.

"I hate you Ronald Weasley. I never want to see you again!" With that, like something that could only be seen in the movies, Luna grabbed her coat and ran out of Ron's flat and life. It was all he could do to stand up. It was all he could do to stand there as he heard his heart beat pounding in his ears. How had it ever come to this?

*

TBC?

Like, dislike? Review please?