Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tease by michou
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tease

michou

Tease | Chapter Four

When Luna woke up in a bed that wasn't hers she flicked her blue eyes over the lushly furnished room. Recognizing it as Ronald's she searched her brain for the reason as to why she was currently laid up in the Ministry Official's bed. When she finally remembered why she was there the blush that fanned across her face was anything but ladylike. Realizing she was being watched, Luna turned her head to the left and locked eyes into Ronald's, her Ronald's blue eyes.

He didn't know it yet but he was hers.

"Hello." She said trying to sound casual. They…did a lot the night before and now that the passion had waned off during the night Luna wasn't exactly sure how to handle her uncertainty.

"Hello." Ron said. He had been awake a while, he didn't have the fog in his eyes that every one gets when they first wake up, "Are you okay?"

Confused Luna turned on her side to face Ronald and winced at the slight pain in her muscles along her mid back and thighs also along her lower abdomen. Seeing his concern Luna smiled. His smile grounded her. She'd get worried later but for now she'd enjoy the feeling.

"I'm fine." She assured."Are you? I mean you must be tired, we kinda over did it last night."

Ron smiled wider, "Over did what? The dancing or the four times we-"

"The four times." Luna replied quickly cutting him off. Her embarrassment was coming back as well as her fears. She let go with him and wasn't exactly sure how to proceed. He might not want her now knowing how easily he could have her. Even right now, all he had to do was ask, and she'd willingly accept him. That scared her, the desire to be with him forever and Ronald's own wishes. Did he even want to be with her? He was such a closed off person. Sometimes during the past week he'd said things that gave hints to his past personality, being much more open and optimistic as social. From what she'd seen in his apartment he only had pictures of his two best friends Harry and Hermione as well as his family; no one else and never mentioned other friends.

"Four times." Ron agreed the smile on his face conveying his pride and satisfaction.

Luna playfully poked him, "Stop being so smug."

He laughed sitting up pulling her up with him. Shooting a look from the attractively mused artist in front of him to the clock shook his head.

"I am so dead."

Luna immediately went on her guard, "Why?"

"I was supposed to be at work an hour ago. Some meeting about muggles." Ron shrugged suddenly calm, "What do you want for breakfast?"

~

Luna sat on the kitchen table in one of Ronald's old sweat pants and her own bra amazed. Smart, successful, sexy as hell, and he cooked!

"I just can't believe it." Luna commented watching Ron work, "Next thing you are going to tell me is that you do the laundry."

Letting the sausage simmer Ron turned amused, "Who told?"

Luna shook her head munching on the dry cereal, "That's it, we have to get married."

Ron now laughed, "Aren't you moving fast?"

"They don't 'em like they make you anymore." Luna said smiling now also, "I need to get you now before someone else."

The sausage now done along with his scrambled eggs on the plate, Ron turned and offered a bite to Luna. Luna shook her head content with her cereal and following Ron to the kitchen table.

"You are going to have to leave eventually." Luna pointed out, not really sure she wanted the morning to end.

Ron sighed pouring the tea he conjured for them.

"I know." Ron summoned his already pressed slacks and shirt to lay on the back of the sofa in the living room. That task done he asked, "Are you busy today?"

"No…" Luna trailed off. Luna knew she had something to do, she just couldn't remember what it was she was supposed to be doing, "What is today's date?"

Ron frowned he too realizing that today was very important. Well, not that spending the night with Luna wasn't important, but there was something pressing. Both were silent trying to remember what was so exactly important about the 27th of June.

"SHITE!!" That both yelled at the same time the cereal and still warm sausage and eggs on the plate forgotten.

"I have to meet some snobby idiots from the museum today!" Luna exclaimed leaning forward her hands on the table.

"I have to meet the Minister of Magic of both England and America." Ron shouted equally anxious as he leaned forward as well creating the distance of only a foot between their faces.

Both were stared at each other before either one spoke.

"I remember reading about that deal in the Newspaper a few weeks ago. For someone so young and for muggles to be considering a witch's work to hang in their museum is big."

Neither one moving from their position Luna nodded, "Yeah I heard that the interaction between muggles and magical folk is rapidly increasing. Especially since after the war."

Any amount of humor disappeared from Ron's face as Ron sat back.

"War is never a pretty thing." Ron said looking up to Luna, surprised but pleased at the concern on her face, "Magic only made it worse."

"Yeah." Luna agreed sitting back as well.

"Yeah." Ron said eying his food as if he lost his appetite.

"You're going now." It wasn't a question but a statement.

"Yes."

A pause.

"Will you be coming back?" Ron asked.

"The meeting is at eleven. It should be over the latest three or four. I could pick you up from work."

Neither one mentioned how fast they were moving or the boundaries of their relationship, or how fast both of them were moving further and further into the relationship.

"Sure. Owl me about three to let me know if I should leave or not."

Luna smiled, "Sure."

~

Neville rubbed his palms against his trousers. The museum representatives would be there any minute and Luna still wasn't around. Sure artist had a reputation of being flaky but Luna was really pushing it. The minute Neville started to curse Luna to the seventh level of hell Luna floated in.

Yeah, really, she floated in.

She was walking but the air she emitted showed to everyone she wasn't on the same level. Not really caring what Luna emitted and just thankful she was there. Before he even got the chance to reprimand her, a couple of tall skinny pale people walked into the gallery. The male was slightly overweight with short black hair, in black slacks, a black long sleeved silk shirt with tint darker blacker tie, and black Italian Loafers. The female wore a conservative black and gray pinstripe suit with shinny black flats, her bottle red hair back in a severe bun and no make up.

"Hello." The man said, "I am Mr. Analome and this is Ms. Chessmass. We are here to see Miss. Lovegood and Mr. Longbottom."

It was eleven o'clock in the morning.

After four hours of grueling negotiations mainly between the black clad pair and Neville it was obvious that the two museum representatives were fed up with Luna's disposition. Even Neville had to admit she was more spacey than usual. She just occasionally nodded, said yes or no to certain offers, she was participating but she wasn't there. The problem was that the museum wanted to pay her the minimum when she had been offered five times more for selling them to independent contractors. Neville was just about to offer Luna to settle when Luna turned around to the couple across from her, her eyes and demeanor still distant.

"Look." Luna smiled her eyes not really focused, "I have been offered two times what you are offering me from one of my newest works." She paused to sigh heavily, "And you want to offer me that sum for one of my oldest works? Especially when Americans have offered to buy the same piece in as a famous museum as yours, I suggest you reevaluate your position."

That said Luna turned her gaze back to the window. They made their decision in under five minutes and Luna was free to go as Neville finalized the last terms in the agreement.

~

Luna had never stepped foot inside the Ministry before. From what she learned from school, each Ministry from the English Ministry to the African Ministry, had several openings on every continent. In Europe the Ministries really operated as one and even employees in Italy considered themselves employees of British Ministry. The Ministry from the entrance Luna used looked like a park headquarters.

They changed it after the war, claiming security reasons.

In the ladies room, of the London Park Headquarters, in the far stall that was always broken, a witch was to go in and with her wand tap a series of bathroom tiles in a certain order and like magic, they were in the Ministry. The Ministry itself was like an old castle. The walls decorated with honored wizards and witches who argued about current events and politics, the stone floor gleamed due to the nightly polishing, and each door to the untrained intern or reckless visitor was a dangerous uncharted territory.

Luna loved it.

And she was in the process of enjoying being in the building for the second time until she saw her. Her being the brown haired floozy that was currently throwing herself at her boyfriend. Didn't she have any place to be? She didn't seem very intelligent, so Luna had to ask herself, if she really served a purpose. Because if she didn't Luna didn't have any problem disposing her or letting lose a series of hexes that would take years for any mediwizard or witch to dehex. As the brunette moved in closer Luna started to wonder if she would have to be locked away in Azkaban for murder of two of her fellow magical citizens, because Ronald seemed to be enjoying the tramps advances!

Luna acknowledged that is was a hot day outside but didn't the cooling charms inside the castle make a witch need a more denser fabric of a robe other than that sheer contraption that showed off her heaving breasts? And what's more, couldn't her Ronald tell her to shove the fuck off? After five minutes of waiting for Ronald to dismiss the harpy and letting her anger stew Luna finally had enough when the other female smiled wide enough to show her back teeth. Storming forward ready to commit murder Luna tapped Ronald impatiently and waited for him to turn around. Oh, she wished she had the willpower to perform the Avada Kedavra!

~

Ronald, in the past week, was used to seeing many sides to Luna. More than he expected to learn of a person in about a week's time. However the Luna he was seeing now was not really a side of her he was willing to welcome. She was angry and Ronald hoped to Merlin, it wasn't he she was angry at. As Luna continued to glare at him, Ronald cleared his suddenly dry throat and frantically thought for something to say. Unfortunately Luna beat him to it.

"Hello," she said suddenly her aura pleasant, "I'm Luna, Ronald's girlfriend. And you are?"

The brunette's suddenly interested face turned sour as she looked Luna up and down dismissively, "I'm Pansy Parkinson nice to meet you."

Not one to be shown up Luna looked Pansy over and smirked, "I'm so sure." Turning to Ronald she smiled, her anger apparent in her blue eyes, "Shouldn't we be leaving now?"

Ron not being a fool agreed by nodding his head, already summoning his briefcase and following the angry Luna out the Ministry.

What in hell did she see that made her so mad? It wasn't that she was jealous? Right?

~

"Luna, what's wrong."

Luna 'hump'ed loudly before looking away from Ron. He had literally dragged her into a Wizard Café. The café was known for its sound proof booths and great coffee made from muggle enhanced coffee beans.

Frustrated Ron ran his hands through his hair, "I can't explain myself if you won't tell me why you are upset!"

Spinning around Luna poked her finger into Ron's chest, "You want to know why I am upset?!"

"YES!"

"That damn tramp was throwing herself at you!"

Ron shrugged, "So what?"

"You weren't discouraging her!"

"So what? When I met you, I am supposed to believe that I was the only guy you flirted with that night?"

Luna's right hand itched for her wand; she wanted to blow his face off! Who cared how handsome he was? Taking a deep breath Luna closed her eyes and counted backwards to the one. Opening them again, Luna slammed her palm on the table to put emphasis on her anger.

"First off you damn asshole, we were not together then, and for your information, I didn't flirt around with other guys because you were the only person I conversed with other than critics!"

Anger and annoyance merging together to create a lack of brain censoring of words created the following sentence, "Who in hell said we are together now?!"

The funny thing about words are that once they are said they cannot be taken back. It is the same for all words and for ones just spoken the consequences could have been really harsh.

All Luna did, to Ron's surprise, was nod her head. He watched her eyes become distant and immediately knew she was going to leave him. Alone. In the coffee shop to his stupid mouth to kick himself daily over his vast stupidity, just alone with his big fat stupid mouth.

"Luna." He reached for her hand but she jerked it from his grasp. She shook her head a forlorn smile on her face.

"No." She jerked at his touch when he managed to grab her hand for only a second, "Don't touch me. I don't ever want you touching me again. Go back to your big breasted tramp and leave me the hell alone!"

She almost got out of the booth before Ron, still not thinking straight, reached around her waist and grabbed her back to him, spooning her into his body.

"Ronald," her voice was calm, "Let me go."

"No."

"I have nothing more to say to you."

The red head countered, "I have something to say to you."

Still struggling to get out of his arms, she blushed when she felt something against her bottom.

"I have something to say to you."

Luna continued to fight him even she felt her Ron's breath on her ear even as his hands cupped her breast. Her eyes widened even as she fought back.

"Let me go!"

"Not until you listen!" He took a deep breath inhaling the scent of her hair. Mumbling into her hair he said, "Don't make me get rough with you. You know you like it."

"You are such an asshole!" She screamed before giving in to defeat and slumping forward, still trying to get away from him.

"For one thing, I have known Pansy for many years. We went to school together. We will never ever be more than working acquaintances." Seeing Luna open her mouth to protest he hushed her as he would a child before continuing, "However what I said to you was out of line and further more immature, you have to agree with me that I am right. We never said we were together, never said we if were seeing each other exclusively or anything." Letting his words sink he in, he added, "We cannot make assumptions, we are both quick tempered people and will hurt each other."

Losing his grip on Luna, the artist, with little concern for her money making hands turned and delivered a mean right hook to the cheek of Ron. Now straddling him, Luna took him by the collar and said to him very slowly so he could understand her meaning.

"There will be no busty brunettes. There will be no other woman besides me. And for now on you will pick me up." There was silence, "Do you agree to these terms?"

Ron nodded, "So that means there will be no other guys right?"

Luna shot him a look that would curdle milk, "No."

Ron nodded again a smile on his face, "Good."

Pulling her down to kiss him again, Ron smiled as she rubbed herself against his arousal.

"The waitress can come at any time." Ron said pulling out of their kiss, grasping for air. Hell, if she kissed like that after an argument, he should start one again! The crazy look was back in her eyes but it did nothing to stop his…condition. He watched her hands travel down his torso and to his trouser fly. She smiled wider and said, "They'll get one hell of a show."

AN: ::takes deep breath:: Well, I hope you all liked it. Right about now they kinda have a passion thing. Of course, passion wears off after a while, and if what they have is real, things will move forward. Now the big question is; Is all they have passion? No seriously, I don't know the answer either. Well, I have to keep this PG-13 and I don't really think this went over the rating. ::crosses fingers:: I hope I hope. Tis 1:07, IT IS MY BIRTHDAY! I can't vote…damnit. Thanks for all the reviews I love them all. Special thanks to ginnymalfoy21, thanks for the birthday wish.