Unofficial Portkey Archive

A FLAME IN THE DARK by Dearg-Due
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A FLAME IN THE DARK

Dearg-Due

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Hey y'all! I really tried to upload this chapter as soon as I could… You guys deserve it for being so good to me and following this story for so much time. Screw my teachers and school! Lol but not really… :/

I thank you once again for the reviews, which I enjoy thoroughly and for those who bother to read it, even if you don't review, thanks to u too.

This chapter is for all of you!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter or any of JK Rowling's amazing characters. However the plot and the new characters are all mine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter XI: UNTIL THEY DO US PART

"Your highness, I'm in the group," a mousy voice announced delightfully.

"Excellent," a satisfied, commanding voice replied. "When are you leaving?"

"I'm here, Master Gray; in the Forest! I just wanted to -"

"Idiot! Haven't I told you not to carry the mirror with you outside your chambers? What on Earth were you thinking, Wihler! That is, assuming you were thinking at all," he scolded with fury in a throaty voice.

"Oh, my Lord! I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help it! Your highness, I saw her, I saw her with my bare eyes! She's absolutely gorgeous and beautiful and- just spotless and graceful and…"

"Wihler!" came the hoarse voice of a man. "I know that".

"Though I'm telling you that the blonde bloke won't help, uh, oh." the small voice warned. "I've known him for quite a while now and I know that he's not an easy person..."

"Well, that's what you're hired for, isn't it?" he hissed.

"Your highness, I might be wrong, but that day when I saw them in his room, well… I don't know, it seemed like a pretty heated scene to me; it made me think that maybe, I don't know, I mean, they probably… Well, it seemed like they were, or they were going to -"

"That's impossible; you know that, you fool," the man suggested matter-of-factly.

"Yes, but they really, looked, I mean -"

"Are you questioning me, Wihler?" inquired the overpowering Master.

"No, Sir! I would never! I'm really sorry; I didn't mean to upset you, my lord. I beg for your forgiveness," the submissive brat begun pleading in a tremulous voice.

"And I beg you to do your job instead of wasting my time in pointless conversations! What do I look like, Wihler, huh? Do I look like a nosey spinster you would want to seat to gossip and have tea and scones with?" he asked in a cynical tone.

"No, your highness! You most certainly do not! You're not nosey at all, and you never did enjoy having tea that much -"

"Wihler! Just- Leave, alright? Before I change my mind and hex you."

"Yes, Master! Your word is my command! I promised I wouldn't fail now, and I assure you, I won't," the vassal uttered excitedly.

"I bloody hope so… For you own sake," he added menacingly and resumed the conversation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ginny walked nervously as she adjusted the folds of her dark blue apron. Mrs. Draggery had handed one to each of the girls so that they wouldn't stain their uniforms.

Underneath it, she could feel the luxurious brooch against her chest and it somehow gave her a sense of calmness.

Then again, she was walking into the depths of the Forbidden Forest with three first-year boys… Draco leaded the way, in his khaki pants and white Ralph Lauren shirt with thin blue stripes, breaking the branches that blocked their way and making sure that Ginny was alright, without being too evident about their relationship.

Right behind her came that dark-haired boy who she remembered from school.

"Something Zabini," she thought to herself, remembering one time when she was walking up a staircase and Draco and him were looking under her robes from below, with other Slytherins, so then they yelled in front of everybody that she was so poor, that she had a hole on her knickers. Ginny chortled.

Something in him was just disturbing; the last time she turned to check, he was avidly scanning her bottom. Ginny now wondered whether he was currently focused in her left flank or her right…

Behind him came a skinny boy with damp black hair split in the half and glasses, whose sworn enemy seemed to be the silence, which they all appeared to be craving for. Finally, there was a plump guy with orange curls, freckles and a nervous look in the rear. Ginny recognized him as Draco's potion's partner, Chad. He had disappeared for a second to look at himself in the mirror apparently, which Ginny thought was pretty weird.

"…and that was how he sucked that boomslang's venom right out of his friend's arm when he went to that trip in Africa. It was wicked! It reminds me of that other time when we were fishing, and he -"

"Will you shut up, for fuck's sake, you pillock! So your father was a super hero? Or the King of England? Fine! I don't care! I wouldn't care if he was the Dark Lord himself or this Dark Prince person everyone is talking about, alright?"

"Your highness, Prince Dylan Gray is far too young to be my father, you know that. And I would refer to him with more respect, if I were you."

"I will refer to whoever I want in whichever way floats my boat, understood? Now shut up, will you? Leave me alone! Daryl, you - are - a - disease!"

"Gosh… My father told me this kind of things could happen. People tend to lose their heads when they feel they're lost… Don't worry, Blaise, I know what to -"

"No! You don't know, alright? We're not lost, are we Draco?" he asked. "Draco?"

"What!"

"We're not lost, are we, mate?" he asked. "Malfoy?" he inquired, the confidence fading away from his voice. "C'mon, Draco, tell him!"

"I don't know, alright Zabini?" he scowled. "It's almost as if…" he begun, scanning his map.

"What?" Blaise inquired.

"Never mind".

"What!" they all yelled.

"Well, it seems as though the places had changed, or something! I'm telling you, we were right on track and then, I don't know! This place doesn't appear anywhere!" the blonde explained, beginning to feel desperate.

"Oh, great! Now we're lost in the woods with Mr. Chatterbox and a female who keeps turning to stare at me…"

"That is not true!" Ginny retorted, while Draco shot a deadly look at both Blaise and the red-head, without understanding the issue at hand.

"The hell it is!" Blaise assured.

"That's because youve been staring at my arse for the last two hours," she complained, resting her hands on her hips with indignation.

"Don't fool yourself, Weasel; Believe me, I've seen better…" Blaise pointed out, ogling her body in a way that made Draco's face redden with jealousy.

"Oh yeah?" she pressed.

"Yeah!"

"A boomslang!" yelled Daryl, signaling a spot near Blaise's feet with his forefinger.

"Bloody hell!" Blaise shrieked, jumping away in panic, while all of them gasped.

"It's just the skin, silly," Daryl pointed out, calmly, after which they all sighed in relief. "Wow! I found it! I really did! I knew the lessons my father gave me would pay off sometime. I was the first to find a boomslang skin!"

"Woo-sodding-hoo," Blaise cheered, unenthusiastically, trying to make the rest forget the fact that he must've looked like a complete neurotic two seconds ago.

"Yeah, try to fix it now, you pillock," Draco snarled, patting the back of Blaise's head.

"Huh?" Blaise uttered. "Now what's eating you?" he added, furrowing his brow.

"You know well damn right what I mean, Zabini," he hissed, cunningly. The blonde glared in Ginny's direction for a second, where the red-head was staring partially uncomfortable about the situation.

"Oh," Blaise uttered. "I see..." he added in a grave tone, glaring at the red-head contemptuously. "You really have feelings for the little bitch, huh?"

"Sod off, Blaise!" he scowled

"But you do! don't you?" he retorted.

Draco didn't answer and pressed his fists strongly.

"Ha! Admit it Malfoy! You have fallen for a simple servant. Who would've thought... What would your family think, Draco? Huh? What would your father say?"

"Shut up, you -"

"...Oh, yes, I'm listening to him right now saying:" he cleared his throat to imitate Lucious Malfoy's voice. "Oh, Draco, my poor, misguided, good-for-nothing son, look at what's become of you... I should've known better and got rid of you when I could, but now it's too late and you're about to contaminate our most prestigious blood with that of our sworn enemy, the filth out of the filth, scum out of the scum, by none less than screwing a Weasley..." he finished, adding a tone full of distaste to that last word.

"Sod off! I'm warning you, Zabini..." Draco hissed between gritted teeth as his words echoed painfully in his mind.

"What!" Blaise scowled. "Merlin, Draco! What the fuck are you doing, mate? What did this bitch do to you that made you change your principles in this way?"

Draco remained silent, trying desperately to ease his rage.

"Being a Malfoy is a matter of dignity and honor, you know that, don't you?" he added. "You were born one, and so you shall die..."

Each word punctured his brain as a rusty knive that poisoned his blood with each blow, because deep down inside Draco knew... He knew Blaise was right and that he stood to reason; a relationship with a Weasley would never, it could never work out.

"C'mon, brother," Blaise added, resting a soothing hand in the blonde's shoulder and giving it a gentle shake. "What happened to the master plan, huh? Remember?" he asked, and Draco sniggered weakly. "Yeah... You do, don't you? The two of us ruling this godforsaken place? Huh?" he added, looking around. "The two most eligible bachelors in all England?" he whispered, friendly.

Draco sighed.

"That's my man... Now, I know that must've been a pretty convenient fuck, was it not?" he added, glaring at Ginny. "But now I want you back in the stock market alright, mate? No more of this screwing servants business..."

The blonde chuckled and soon his chuckle turned into a massive laughter, which seemed almost sinister. Everyone stared at him dumbfounded.

"A convenient fuck..." he uttered, between suffocated laughter.

Ginny glared at him with contempt, thinking on how foolish she was to waste her time with such an idiot, while her eyes filled with tears.

"You really are an idiot, aren't you, Zabini?" he added, with a foolish grin in his face.

"What do you mean?" inquired Blaise, in a friendly manner.

"You just don't get it, do you? You just don't!" Draco uttered, shaking his head. Then, as if a thunderbolt had suddenly stroke him, his face changed to a completely serious one. "Listen, Zabini, and listen to me good, for this shall be the only time I'll tell you this," he begun, piercing him with his silver eyes. "That woman has taught me more about living in a week than I thought I had learned in my entire life".

Blaise opened his mouth as if to say something.

"She," he hurried to say. "Is the only one who has really liked me for what I am and not for this bloody facade we insist on showing." Blaise rolled his eyes with boredom. "Ginevra has proven to be the most loyal and caring friend I've ever had and I'll tell you something: I'm not giving up on her over a selfish wanker like you".

"Well, apparently the girl did give up on you, though..." came Daryl, who pointed towards a particular spot between the bushes, signaling the place where the red-head had apparently disappeared.

Blaise smirked.

"What?" Draco gasped. "Damn it! How long ago?" he scowled at the pale boy.

"Well..."

"How long, you wanker! Answer me fast or this fist shall be the last thing you'll see of me..." he threatened, grabbing him by the collar and aiming his fist at his scared eyes that stared at the bridge of his glasses. "No, I don't give a fuck about your bloody glasses..."

"Ca - calm down, mate! I - I don't know, five minutes, maybe more!" he finally uttered, with which Draco let go of him. "Around the 'convenient fuck' part, I believe," he added, straightening his shirt with squares.

"Right..." Draco uttered, with evident concern. "Damn it!" he growled. "You go search her in that direction, alright?" he instructed Daryl, who nodded, pleased to finally get to experience some real action in the forest. "Chad, you go in that direction," he commanded, searching for his orange head. "Chad?" he called. "God damn it! Where the fuck is that Wihler guy now!" he scowled.

"He ran right after her to bring her back," Daryl answered.

"Oh, right!" the blonde snapped. "And you," he glared at Blaise. "You better stay out of this, Zabini" he warned the dark-haired boy, pointing at him with his forefinger. "You've done enough already," he added and strode off, disappearing into the bushes.

"Sure I will, Draco..." he answered to no one in particular, smirking. "Sure I will..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the middle of the forest, a red-head ran fast, as she sobbed and panted uncontrollably. Her apron was all torn and dirty in the edges, and the vines had scarred the creamy skin of her legs. The straw basket she was carrying with the lunch supplies had been abandoned on her way.

"A convenient fuck..." The words amidst the strident laughter echoed in her mind with every stride she took, causing the wounds that bleed on her knees not to hurt half as much.

"Why? Why, Ginny!" she thought in desperation. "Of all guys on Earth you had to get involved with the most selfish and arrogant one of them all and - yes! you already knew beforehand the way things where, didn't you? Yes, you did... You heard a thousand times at Hogwarts how girls got their hearts broken and their feelings hurt by the bastard, but what did you do? You go and throw yourself to the lions... Aren't you proud?" she continued, pressing her eyelids together roughly, with which a torrent of tears sprinkled over the grass.

Suddenly she was startled by a hand that caught her wrist from behind and drag her in the opposite direction from that where she was running to. The surprise caused her to gasp and moan loudly, while her heart pounded a thousand beats per seconds.

It was a chubby, strong hand but, because of the darkness, the red-head could not identify who it belonged to. Ginny was so tired and weak that she couldn't shrug off either, so she limited to follow, panting heavily, until another hand caught her free hand and, mumbling something, made them both disappear.

The red-head opened her eyes to find herself in a clearing, somewhere in the forbidden forest. The figure standing in front of her shocked her.

"You!" she gasped.

"And who did you expect? Prince Dylan-bloody-Gray?" the dark-haired boy replied sarcastocally.

"You..." she begun, looking him straight into his green eyes.

Zabini walked near her and circled her from behind, while she glared at him with eyes wide open.

"Remember me now?" he added grabbing her tight bottom with roughness. Ginny screamed and gasped.

"It was you!" she scowled, brushing him off brusquely. "God Damn you, Zabini!"

"Ooo..." he uttered in a burlesque tone. "The little bitch has a rough temper I see..." he pointed out. "I like it," he added with a smirk.

"Sod off, Blaise," she uttered with distaste.

"And what's that?" he inquired, staring at the wetness of her cheeks. "Aww... Drakie boy made you cry, didn't he? What a dog…" he added, wiping her tears with his hand, as the red-head shrugged off.

"Don't push me, you bastard..." she warned, shooting daggers at him.

"Is that a threat?" he inquired. "I always thought it would be hot to fuck an angry, authoritarian bitch..." he added.

"You wouldn't dare..." she warned, stirred by his previous statement.

"Watch me..." he replied in a throaty voice as he took firm grip over her waist and he lowered his head.

"No!" she retorted, shrugging off. "Leave me alone, you dolt! I would never do it with a guy like you anyway! You are one of the most selfish, conceited prats I've ever come up with!" she added.

"Pff," he snorted. "I care?"

"Just bugger off, alright? It's not gonna happen!" she scowled.

"Oh yeah?" he questioned, holding her face and touching her lips delicately. In a sudden move, Ginny bit the tip of his fingers.

"Yeah!" she retorted, as he squealed and glared at her.

"Look, woman!" he scolded, as he incorporated. "There are only three ways to make this: The easy way, the hard way and my way, so unless you want me to choose, I advise you to make this as enjoyable as possible, 'cause it will happen one way or another," he threatened. "Now come here and show me what's been keeping my mate so busy this last few days..." he added, putting his hand behind her waist an moving them intrepidly towards her bottom.

In that moment, the red-head delivered him a low kick that threw him meters away, as he grabbed his manhood in pain. Ginny took the chance to stride off, escaping into the bushes.

"Not so fast!" he yelled. "Impedimenta!" he added and in a flash of a second, Ginny fell onto the ground with a loud thud, and remained there as rigid as a tree. The dark-haired boy chuckled aloud. "That was a stupid mistake, little bitch..." he observed, pacing towards her.

Slowly, he kneeled by her side.

Ginny moaned painfully.

"You - bastard -," she gasped, as she panted.

"Hmm... And I'm not completely sure that I fancy your gutter mouth, Weaselette," he observed. "Not that I have anything against dirty talking but, you know..." he continued, lowering his head to her ear. "We might wake up some unwanted guests from the neighborhood," he added, looking around.

"You are an asshole, Za -"

"Silencio!" he yelled, pointing his wand at her, with which she instantly became silent.

"You know, Weasley? This is a fieldtrip... Everyone knows what they are for, don't you?" he asked. "Yes, they are to fuck and get some, you're right," he explained, cynically. "We don't get much of that within the school walls, you know? And a man has his needs..." he added, ogling her breasts and kneeling beside her. "Needs of the flesh, that is," he hissed to her ear, which caused the redhead to shiver with horror.

Blaise laughed aloud.

"I do give you goosebumps, don't I?" he asked, staring into her scared eyes, which pleaded for help. "And I haven't even touched you yet!" he added. "My mate must've sucked at it to have you this needy, didn't he?" he questioned, beginning to unbutton her dark grey apron.

Ginny breathed heavily, hoping that she had never been born.

"I'll show you the way a real man does this, my little whore," he uttered as he placed a hand over her knee and begun raising the edge of her uniform intrepidly.

The red-head's brows arched resembling an expression so pitiful, that it would've softened the hardest rock, but not that of his heartless abuser.

"C'mon, sweetheart, don't look at me as if you weren't craving for some, alright?" Blaise said, looking at her with puppy eyes. "You'll see how you will enjoy this so much that, in the end, you will probably beg me for more," he added, moving his hand between her thighs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"God Damn it!" Draco thought in desperation, while he sprinted across the forest. "Where the hell is she?"

A thousand thoughts rushed through his mind. What if she got pricked by a poisonous hawthorn, or she came up with a wild beast?

"If she only had stayed a little longer to listen to what I had to say..." Draco hoped. "It is all my fault," he convinced himself, as he fought with the thick vines that wouldn't let him pass.

Suddenly, he was startled by a beam of light that came from a spot to his left.

"Holy shit!" he heard a familiar voice yell, in the distance.

"Blaise," Draco gasped and ran at full speed towards the spot where the light and the scream had come from.

When he finally reached the clearing, he was shocked by the scene that awaited him. His old friend was bent over Ginny's body, his hands leaning against the grass on the sides and his head high with an apparently stunned face. The red-head instead, lied motionless with her eyes closed and her uniform raised up to her hips, revealing her white knickers.

"Get off of her, you bloody bastard!" he yelled, sprinting to his side and thrusting his face with his right fist.

Blaise moaned in pain with the blow as he fell back, but what hurt him the most was the fact that his once best friend was actually hurting him. Meanwhile, Draco checked the red-head's vital signs, proving that she was stable, but probably fainted because of the shock. He sighed with relief.

"What did you do to her, Zabini!" the blonde demanded, shooting daggers at Blaise's eyes. "God Damn you, Blaise! Answer me or I'll swear I'll beat you to death!" he urged. Then, upon seeing that his mate was too injured to speak, he turned to the unconscious red-head. "Ginny?" he called. "Damn, it, Gin, please talk to me, luv," he whispered, shaking her arms.

The dark-haired boy incorporated, coughing and spit blood to the soil. Then he cleared the remains from his lips with his fist and shook his head with a smirk.

"You really are an asshole, Malfoy," he snarled. "Please," he continued. "Forgive me, for mistaking you for a man that you will never be". Then he glared at Ginny's fainted body. "What a waste of time," he uttered.

"If she doesn't come back, Zabini, I swear to God that you will wish you had never been born!" Draco threatened between greeted teeth.

"Oh, I'm sure that won't be necessary," he replied with a smirk. "They must be on their way now," he whispered to himself.

"They?" Draco inquired "What -"

Then, from between the bushes came the towering figure of Mr. Blanchard.

"What on Earth is this scandal?" he begun in an evidently irritated tone, as he scanned the scene. "Good heavens!" he exclaimed upon noticing Ginny's immobile figure, Blaise bruised face and Draco lying beside the girl. "Can anyone explain me what in Merlin's name happened here!" he demanded.

Draco gasped as if to say something, but couldn't find the words.

In that exact moment, loud shrieks and complains where heard from between the vines.

"When - will - they - get - rid - of - this - God - Damn - Forest!" came the shrieking voice of Mrs. Draggery from the bushes, as she removed the insects that had stuck to her dress.

"Oh dear," Mr. Blanchard exclaimed with boredom as he closed his eyes and shook his head in disapproval. "And what are you doing here, for Heaven's sakes, woman?" he inquired in a mordant tone.

"Mr. Blanchard, I'm in charge of the servants and -"

"And I'm in charge of this school!" Mr. Blanchard hurried to say.

"That slut!" the woman shrieked upon noticing Ginny's body on the floor. "Why you shameless trash, can't you stay out of trouble for one bloody day!" she yelled.

"Mrs. Draggery! In case you haven't noticed already, the girl is unconscious so, no matter how high you shriek, she just - won't - listen!" the overpowering man explained sardonically.

"Is she?" she inquired. "Then what the hell happened, here?"

"That is exactly what I was about to find out before you got here and made all this racket! Now if you will excuse me," he said, turning towards the boys. "Mr. Zabini!" he called.

"Ye - Yes sir?" Blaise asked, shyly, his tone full of innocence.

"Fake..." Draco whispered, shaking his head.

"Will you tell me what happened here, this instant!" he demanded scornfully.

"Sir, it is a bit difficult for me to say, you see... My mate here was involved in something... Well, something just terrible, I'm afraid" he sighed. "It wouldn't be right for me to say -"

"C'mon Zabini! Don't be a mollycoddle and just do as you are told!" he commanded gruffly.

"Al - Alright, Mr. Blanchard. Well, you see, we were searching for the boomslang skins as you told us, when we run out of water and Ms. Weasley kindly volunteered to go and get it," he begun.

"Liar!" Draco hurried to interrupt.

"Quiet!" the old man censured. "Proceed, Mr. Zabini".

"Dra - I mean, Mr. Malfoy, offered to accompany her and the rest of us agreed. You know, it can be so dangerous for a girl to venture into the woods by herself and we -"

"Save your breath for what matters, understood Mr. Zabini? I ask you again: what happened?" Mr. Blanchard urged.

"Well, we thought they were taking far too long and we got worried about them; we thought they might've got hurt or captured by a wild creature or -"

"He's lying! Don't listen to him!" Draco yelled.

"Mr. Malfoy!" Mr. Blanchard retorted. "One more interruption and I will make sure it will be your last," he threatened. Draco pressed his teeth with impotence.

"As I was saying, Mr. Blanchard, we got worried, so we split to search for them and I was the one to find them," Blaise continued. "Here..." he added, staring at the red-head. "Together..."

Mr. Blanchard countenance didn't change at all, as if he was expecting to hear something like that.

"Mr. Malfoy, he was..." he paused. "Please sir, don't force me to say this!" he pleaded, cynically.

"Speak, boy!" the man scowled.

"He was..." Blaise continued. "Mr. Malfoy raped the girl, sir!"

"What? No! I would never!" Draco reproached. "Don't listen to him, he's lying! You bloody bastard, I swear you'll pay for this Zabini! It was you! It was -"

"Silencio!" Mr. Blanchard scolded, and the blonde instantly went silent, while he still moved his lips in his desperate attempt of revealing the truth. "I warned you, Mr. Malfoy; If you can't behave civil for a couple of minutes, then you ought to be corrected!" he added.

Then he turned to Zabini who had a cynically sad look on his face, as if it pained him to see Draco in that condition.

"So what happened to her?" the angry man hurried to ask.

"Well..." he begun. "Upon seeing me, the girl urged Mr. Malfoy to hex me before it was too late and I would tell them off".

"She didn't! That filthy, little -" Mrs. Draggery interrupted, looking at Ginny with scornful eyes.

"Yes, she did," Blaise reassured. "But Draco wouldn't, right? Because we've been best mates since forever and all, so he just knocked me out as a warning," he explained.

"You son of a bitch," Draco spelled with his lips, without making any sound.

"He shouldn't have to," he added, forcing tears into his eyes.

"I see," observed a serious Mr. Blanchard.

"Mr. Malfoy! He wouldn't do such a thing!" Mrs. Draggery uttered.

"Oh I'm sure he would," Mr. Blanchard reproached. "And he shall be punished with a month's worth detention for it!"

"A month?" Draco mimicked with his lips, furrowing his brow.

"Yes, Mr. Malfoy and you should be thankful that I have decided against expelling you," he added. "I know what the continuance in Morkdrage means in your case".

"And her?" Came Mrs. Draggery's voice. "What about her, Mr. Blanchard? You surely cannot allow that little harpy to come out clean from this, can you? If I were you, I would definitely -"

"But you're not, are you?" Mrs. Draggery grumbled with disgust. Mr. Blanchard sighed. "As for Ms. Weasley," he added, turning towards the red-head. "She will be off to Dunklerdrache first thing in the morning," he sentenced. "Now call everyone to the castle," he ordered Blaise. "The fieldtrip is over".

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

YAY! So here it is... The longest chapter so far; quite eventful I'd say, wouldn't you agree? I had so much fun writing it, though... And it did come up pretty soon, didn't it?

As always, opinions, comments and appreciations are completely welcome, so please REVIEW, or else I won't ever update again! (j/k) Specially since my exams are coming soon...

Special thanks to my REVIEWERS: **kirara**, **serenity237**, **Earl**, **Tiff**, **~Lady_of_the_Horses~**, **Tears_ofthe_Phoenix**, **Olivia Weasley**, **Peanut**, **hunnee**, **emvee**, **crackedribs**, **vinz84**, **div**, **chocolatefroggie**, **Momentyne**, **ElvenPrincess**, **Seana**, **monagy3**, **Tomlove01**, **Dj Mandy B** and the multiple **Anonymous**

-->