Unofficial Portkey Archive

A FLAME IN THE DARK by Dearg-Due
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

A FLAME IN THE DARK

Dearg-Due

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Hey! Chappie FIVE is finally UP! I had to sit and think a lot before I could write this one though... I really don't want to screw up in later chapters, so I try to plan everything in advance...

Thanks again to all of you who reviewed, especially long and thoughtful reviews are very much appreciated... That is the drive that keeps me wanting to post again.

Well, hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. Here it is, just for you...

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Harry Potter or any of JK Rowling's amazing characters. However the plot and the new characters are all mine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter V: THE PUNISHMENT

Ginny's breath rate accelerated noticeably, as she faced realizations and grabbed the smooth object with anger and worry.

"Accio!" she thought. "That was the word that the bastard mumbled when he had me pinned against the door". Ginny felt so stupid and powerless at the same time.

It all seemed to make sense now. He probably wanted to take revenge against her, so he slid his family quill into her pocket, without catching her attention. How could she have focused her attention on a detail like that when she couldn't even describe what she was doing back then, struggling against her own feelings.

"Think fast, Ginny. Think fast!" she repeated herself. Mrs. Draggery interrupted her thoughts.

"Very well... Will any of you thieves have the courage to confess to you crime, or will you allow me to find out by myself?" she questioned inquisitively, stopping to examine every girl's face. Her voice echoed, as no reply followed. "All bloody cowards you are, aren't you?" she suggested scornfully. "Alright, if you refuse to solve it the easy way, then we'll have to do it my way!" she said with disdain. "Take off all of your filthy clothes and hold them in your hand for me to inspect!"

The red-head gaped her eyes in astonishment... What a humiliation they would all have to endure... for her fault? No! It was Draco's fault after all... But it would make no difference; there was no possible way out, and Ginny could not bare being responsible for all of this. She saw how Justine begun to drop one of the sleeves of her dress shyly, with a disconcerted look on her face. That was so wrong... she couldn't take it any longer.

"I did it," she uttered, courageously. Everyone stopped what they were doing and faced in her direction.

"Who said that? Who was the bloody maggot who stole -"

"I DID IT!" Ginny yelled. Mrs. Draggery widened her eyes as Ginny slowly took her hand out of her back-pocket and showed it open, holding the luxurious quill in her sweaty hands. The girls gasped and Vicky looked at her with a confused gaze.

"Ginny..." she uttered, furrowing her brow, with an evidently disappointed tone.

With a gesture and a shake of her head, Ginny made her understand that it was not what it seemed. Vicky nodded and held her right hand to show her support. Then, seeing how the fat, delectable lady came storming towards them, she let go.

"You..." Mrs. Draggery begun, squinting her eyes. She stood still in front of the red-head's determined eyes. Then, she raised her right hand and roughly slapped her, causing her to moan in pain and drop the quill over the floor. A general gasp was heard.

"Ginny!" Justine shout, but was refrained in her attempt to go and help her by Bekka, who looked at her sorrowfully and shook her head, making her understand that there was nothing she could do, but to worsen the situation.

Ginny's languid figure stumbled and almost fell to the floor with the vigorous blow, and when she finally incorporated, a thin stream of blood appeared from the corner of her tingling lips.

"I always knew there was something hidden behind that pretty face of yours..." she added cynically, then chuckled with evilness. "So you thought you could start a Gringotts account with that first income? Or maybe you just borrowed it to write a letter home! To your dead parents?!" she suggested and laughed aloud.

Ginny clenched her fists firmly, fighting the burning tears that begun to accumulate in her eyes. What should become of her? A dreadful punishment? Or even Dunklerdrache? She closed her eyes harshly, lowering her head, thinking that it didn't matter anymore. She was doomed.

"Aww... are you afraid, honey?" the woman asked cynically, grabbing her chin to force her to face her. "Well, you should be! `Cause as soon as I speak to the owner of this fine quill -" she picked up the pen abruptly from the floor. "I bet he will claim your expulsion, and believe me... I will be more than happy to allow it," he hissed to her ear. "Now come here until we're ready to send you out, you trash!" she scolded, grabbing her left arm and digging her nails on her smooth skin.

Ginny was taken out of the kitchen and her friends stood motionless as they stared at the red-headed girl who had made their lives so much better.

"Noo!!" she heard Justine shrill in desperation, as she cried and dig her head against Vicky's shoulder, who hugged her back tightly and looked at Ginny with tears in her eyes as if saying "Goodbye, my friend... I will always be with you".

Ginny captured that moment perfectly and begun to drop endless tears over her flushed cheeks, upon realizing that it was all over. She would never see her beloved friends again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What?! Is that really what you prefer? You know, there are other methods by which we could punish her... After all, it is theft, Mr. Malfoy, a felony... We can not support that kind of behavior in our prestigious school!"

"I am well aware of that, Mrs. Draggery, and I fully appreciate your concern, but believe me, I'm sure it will be one of the worse imaginable punishments for her..." The woman looked at him reluctantly.

"Anyway, it is my decision, isn't it?" he said, pulling out a bag with the Gringotts Bank logo printed on one side and the Malfoy crest on the other one. "So, do we have an understanding?" he inquired mischievously, as he pulled it in the woman's pocket.

Mrs. Draggery looked at him with her squinty eyes wide open, then back to her pocket.

"We will do as you please, Sir" she finally answered. "The school is always happy to make our student's stay as enjoyable as possible..." she smiled maliciously to the blonde boy.

"Thank you, Mrs. Draggery, it is always a pleasure to negotiate with wise women as yourself," he said tapping her shoulder, to which Draco could almost swear that her fat cheeks blushed slightly. "I appreciate your kindness for having had to pass for so much trouble to ensure this most exquisite quill returned to my hands"

"Oh, it was nothing, really..." the disgusting woman uttered, with a hand gesture.

"Good day..." he added, tilting his head slightly.

"Good day, Mr. Malfoy!" she added as the determined blonde walked away. "Remember you can always count on me for anything you need!" she yelled anxiously.

"Pathetic, old spinster..." Draco mumbled when he turned around the corner. "My touch almost caused her a heart attack..." he chortled, smirking, "Not that it could be otherwise, when coming down to ladies, could it?" he thought and made his way to his room, thinking that he was one of the few who knew the fat lady's dark, little secret: she was a squib, or non-magical witch...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"His slave?" asked a skeptical Ginevra Weasley, gaping her eyes at the thought.

"That's right, you skank! Do you have trouble with hearing or is it that you're plain stupid?!"

She was probably right... Ginny did have trouble with hearing her words at that moment, as she was lost in her own despair.

"You will have to serve your morning duties as usual, don't you dare think you will sit on your arse all morning! Hell, no!" Ginny looked away. "But as soon as lessons are over..." she continued menacingly, "You shall return to his room and serve him in every possible way he commands. Is that clearly understood?"

"But- but why? I thought that... Isn't there any other way that -"

"Believe me, if it was up to me to decide, you would already be in the middle of an orgy at Dunklerdrache".

Ginny grimaced.

"But it was the young Master's command and his will shall be respected". The woman put her hand in the pocket, confirming that her leather bag filled with golden gallons, was still there.

"This is not happening... Please tell me it's just one of my annoying nightmares..." Ginny thought, feeling hopeless. "Me? Serving that bloody prat for the rest of my miserable existence? Merlin! And I thought my life was shitty just as it was!" she begun tapping her feet impatiently against the table. "Can anything possibly be any single bit more denigrating than this?"

"So?! What are you waiting for?" she yelled upon realizing that Ginny wasn't moving. "Go back to the kitchen to finish cleaning up and then hurry to Mr. Malfoy's chamber, he'll be waiting for you, no doubt" she said with an evil smirk on her face. Ginny stood up quietly. "Now go!" she sentenced, whacking her bottom with her walking stick and the red-head exited in direction to the kitchen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The handsome blonde stomped into his room, brushing a hand through his sleek hair with a satisfied glare on his arrogant face. He plopped over his bed and stretched his arms nonchalantly.

"This will be a special night..." he thought, remembering his last encounter that morning with the ravishing red-head.

He was ruminating on the plan he had prepared for that afternoon, when he heard a tap on the window. Immediately recognizing what it was, he stood up and let the Weekly Prophet's owl come into his room. He took the paper from its paws and gave it 5 knuts in return. The white creature hurried out of the room. It was Monday, the paper always arrived on Mondays, and as it had changed owners, together with the regularity of its releases, its name had been modified too.

He unrolled the yellowish paper and was deeply shocked by the headline.

"What the -?!" he uttered aloud.

"Voldemort overthrown"

He kept reading, almost tearing the paper into pieces as he flicked through the pages.

"...Last Wednesday time froze at Schattenburg, the Dark Lord's palace, when the unthinkable turned to reality. A mysterious, young wizard came into the palace and dodged every vigilance guard, to enter Lord Voldemort's chamber, where an exhausting brawl took place. The media cannot yet explain the way it happened, but the Darkness King was utterly defeated by this unknown wizard, only twenty years-old, that with a fling of his wand threw the Killing Curse against Voldemort, who could not avoid being hit and consequently died. His full identity has not yet been confirmed but he is known by the name of Dylan Vega Gray, the Prince of Darkness..."

Draco's mouth gaped open, as he stared at the picture where a dark figure stood at the entrance of the Dark Palace, turning his back on the camera with his hands in his black coat's pockets, glaring over the shoulder, apparently irritated at the media, which he tried to avoid. His unbuttoned black coat waved, as his hair, with the powerful wind.

"It can't be..." he whispered in amazement when his thoughts were interrupted by another peck on the window. He furrowed his brow and wrapped the newspaper, as he headed to the window.

There was a parchment on the edge, and Draco saw a yellowish owl flying some meters away.

"Stupid animal..." he sentenced and opened the parchment quickly, only to discover that it had nothing written on it. "What the hell?" he added, turning the paper around to discover it was as unwritten as it was on the front side. "Bloody pillocks," he said, referring to his friends. "Making pranks at times like these".

He crumpled the paper in his hands and stuck it in his coat pocket, after which he exited the room to join the rest of the lads who were commenting the latest news in the common room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ginny? Oh My God! Gin, is that you?!" Vicky yelled in direction to the door where a worried red-head smiled faintly at her.

The excited girl came running towards her friend that, forgetting about her worries for a moment, spread her arms to receive Vicky with a deep hug that almost dropped them both to the floor.

"I thought I would never see you again, Gin," she added between tears.

"Thought you could get rid of me that easy?" Ginny joked.

"Ginny!!" came Justine, running from the other corner of the kitchen and embracing her tightly. "You're alright, they had taken you... but you're alright! And you're here!" she begun stuttering as she touched Ginny's face.

"Yes, I'm not going anywhere..." she comforted her, taking her small hands in hers. "Not yet, anyway..." she added.

"Welcome back, girl," she heard Bekka's confident voice, who was waiting her turn to give her friend a deep hug too. It felt so good to be back... Until Ginny inevitably had to be reminded of her lamentable current situation again.

"But Gin, how? I mean, what on Earth happened?" asked a worried Vicky.

Ginny then proceeded to tell them the whole story, from the supposed theft to her tragic punishment, as the girls listened in astonishment.

"... so I'll have to spend every night at his place," Ginny finished woefully, after which a brief silence followed.

"That's so wrong..." Bekka pointed out, breaking the ice.

"I know... I have no choice, though".

They nodded and suddenly a group of girls stormed into the kitchen, talking eagerly. They were from the gamma division. (A/N)

"Did you guys hear?" The girls shook their heads, dumbfounded. "You know, about He Who Must Not Be Named being overthrown by the new, sexiest Dark Prince? Oh my God! He's such a heartthrob, with his wavy, ebony hair reaching lower than his shoulders" she mimicked "and his icey-blue eyes penetrating you with that side-glare..." she sighed, clenching her chest with her fist. "soo sinfully, perfect!".

"Oh yes! I've heard! Dylan Vega Gray, oh my God! The only name makes me shiver!" replied another, excitedly. "He's such a stud! Did you see his picture on the papers? Oh my God! For a moment there, I swear I almost fainted!"

"Voldemort overthrowned?" Ginny thought perplex, as the other girls.

"Yeah! And his hair waving with the wind... all powerful and imposing... I really hope he's single!... he looked way too young to be a Prince!"

"Oi" Bekka interrupted them, without being able to catch their attention.

"I'd love him to make me his Dark Princess..." they continued, chuckling.

"Oi!!" she yelled, making the talkative girls quiet. "Snap out of it girls, look around you and take a handful of reality, will you?"

The two girls looked at themselves, bewildered with the girl's words.

"We don't mean to be mean, but honestly... a Dark Prince? That sounds pretty evil to me," added Vicky, trying to ease the situation. "Haven't you had enough of evilness in here?"

"Vicky is right, you guys; he's probably a bloody bastard, as every other Dark Lord there has every been". Ginny's last statement left them thinking for a moment and then they walked away, chatting avidly.

"I wouldn't mind him doing evil things to me..." Ginny heard one of them say, laughing as they walked away.

"Stupid gamma's..." Bekka uttered, rolling her eyes.

"Leave them... it's probably their way to cope with their own pain," Vicky replied. The rest nodded.

"Bloody hell!" Ginny interrupted, startling her friends.

"What is it, Gin?" Justine asked.

"What time is it?" She checked the kitchen clock and realized she should be in Draco's room in less than ten minutes! She turned to face the girls back. "It's time..." she sighed somberly.

The girls hugged their friend tenderly and wishing her the best, as best as it could possibly get anyway, they parted and watched how Ginny abandoned the room and headed towards Draco's chamber.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Just a drop..." thought a concentrated Draco Malfoy. "Only a drop and she'll be mine" He raised a crystal cup in his left hand "she won't be able to resist..."

He poured a drop of the oozy green liquid into the cup filled with an expensive champagne. The solution turned an awkward gray color at first, but then it looked normal again.

"Perfect," he uttered, placing the cup over the table, next to an identical one.

Then he heard footsteps down the corridor. His heart rate begun to speed up.

"That must be her," he guessed, running to the mirror to check that his appearance was as appealing as ever. He brushed a hand through his hair and ran to sit over the bed. "No," he thought, running towards his couch. "No!" he sprinted towards his swivel chair and finally sat there to wait in his faultless black suit.

The steps seized and the door handle begun to turn around. Draco's eyes gaped with anxiety. The door opened.

"What are you doing here, Blaise, for Merlin's sake? get out!" he retorted, suddenly feeling the blood raising to his cheeks.

"Excuse me, I just came to borrow... a..." He stopped to gaze at the room, then to his friend and back to the setting of Draco's room. "What the hell is this, Malfoy? Expecting someone, are we?" he inquired, smirking.

"Certainly not you, you pillock! Now get out!" he scowled at him in fury.

"C'mon! A strapping Draco Malfoy all fixed up and everything..." he pointed out, lifting a lock of his blonde, humid hair, after which Draco slapped his hand away roughly "What's the occasion, huh? Who is it?" he hissed to his ear, partnerly.

"Blaise, I'm warning you -!" he threatened, raising his forefinger.

"What's the big secret, huh? Are you flooing someone in?" Everybody knew that Draco's fireplace was connected to the floo network. "And what the hell is this?" He asked, grabbing the bottle of green liquid. "The Draught of the Living Dead?" he read, lifting the cup to inspect its content. "What perverted, freaky plan are you up to, mate?" He added, maliciously, tapping Draco's shoulder. "You devil..." he grinned.

The blonde shrugged off, looked up at him and grabbed the bottle and cup out of his hands.

"Give me that, you pillock! And stop asking stupid questions, will you? My life is none of your business, Zabini, now take what you came for and be gone!" he roared.

"Ok, ok... Someone's in a mood… No need to shout, Ms. Malfoy," he begun, raising his hands defensively. "You know, you really sound like a constipated bitch when you're angry, Draco... And believe me, it doesn't suit you," he said, grabbing two books from his desk and heading towards the door.

Draco gave him an evil glare in response.

"Good luck with that date of yours... super stud!" yelled Blaise from the door frame, winking an eye, teasingly.

Draco rolled his eyes with contempt and groaned in anger as the door was finally closed and the room was quiet again.

"What is taking her so long, for bloodily's sake!" scowled an impatient blonde.

Then suddenly the handle turned around and in came a serious red-head, with a grave look on her face. Draco smirked. She glared at him briefly and then made her way to the corner of his bed, where she sat, unperturbed, and crossed her legs.

Ginny could feel his hawk eyes scanning her every move, but she didn't look up at him again. That first glance had been enough for her to confirm that the bastard was looking incredibly handsome tonight.

"So? Are you happy now? Is this what you wanted?" she uttered defiantly, raising her look to meet his silvery eyes, which seemed to glow with a special shimmer that night.

"Happy? Hmph..." he snorted "You really have no idea how much it takes for me to be happy," he replied. "Happiness," he added "is a feeling I'm not quite familiar with..." he said, standing up and walking towards the table, where the bubbling wineglasses were waiting. "Not giving it, or feeling it myself, of course..."

"Why isn't this a revealing confession?" Ginny wondered, rolling her eyes

"Although... I must admit that the idea of keeping you as my personal slave is quite amusing indeed," Draco added, as he lifted both cups, and offered one of them to the red-head, who took it not-wanting.

The blonde smirked upon noticing that his plans were going just as programmed...

"Amusing... as if I were a bleedin' toy or possession he could play with... the bloody bastard," Ginny thought.

The red-head gazed at the delicate bubbles that rose from the bottom of the glass and burst at the surface. Why couldn't she just do that? To climb up and lift her sole from the abyss, bursting out her suffocating emotions...

Noticing how she was bewildered in her own thoughts, fixated in the cup, Draco came closer and placed his hand over her shoulder.

"It's called champagne, my dear... A really expensive and most luxurious muggle drink, specially used to celebrate," Draco uttered arrogantly.

"Oh really... And what is the occasion?" she snapped.

"Us... Our first night together," he said, sliding his hand from her shoulder to her hand, that he slowly lifted and kissed warmly.

Ginny felt a chill climbing up her spine. He proceeded to pull her hand gently, making the red-head stand up right in front of him, staring down.

"To us," Draco came, clinging his cup with hers. "And the first of many... amusing nights..." he uttered, eyeing her mischievously and winking an eye.

"Whatever..." Ginny mumbled, raising her cup to her lips, reluctantly. She hesitated and briefly inspected the glass' content again. "What if it was poisoned?" she glared back to Draco, who looked at her skeptically. "What the hell," she thought, drinking its content in one single gallop.

"Yes! She drank it! That's it, pretty... you'll be mine tonight..." Draco thought, smirking.

"What?" she questioned.

"Nothing" replied Draco, snapping out of his thoughts. "I just didn't know ladies were allowed to drink that way..." Draco censured. "Cheers," he added, sipping his own cup. "She should fall in no time..."

"Well… I guess I'm no ordinary lady..." she answered, turning around sharply.

"Or any kind of lady, for that matter," he added, from behind her. "Anytime now…"

"Do you have a word limit you have to hit everyday, or what, you idiot?" she snarled at the same time that a loud thud behind her, followed by shattering glass, obliged her to turn around.

There, over the carpet, lied an unconscious Draco Malfoy. She rolled her eyes in disbelief and snorted.

"I'm not falling in one of your tricks, Malfoy..." she hummed. "Oh no... I'm not going to lean over to see what the hell is wrong with you, so that then you can pull me down and force me to do something I don't want to..." she continued, inspecting the motionless body.

Ginny kicked his lower back mildly with her foot. Nothing. She leaned down and stared at his face.

"Malfoy, I swear to God that if you dare to put one finger, just one bloody finger over me, I'll kill you!" she warned, but no one replied back.

Ginny then raised her hand, and slapped him hard. No response.

"Malfoy..?" she called. "What if he's dead?!" her heart pounded a thousand beats per second. "Dra-... Draco?" she uttered in a shaky voice, and cautiously leaned over to confirm he was breathing.

Ginny shook his arm vigorously, then sighed with disappointment.

"Some Prince charming you turned out to be..." she stood up back again.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Ginny reflected, wondering about the room. She suddenly fixed her eyes in a small bottle behind the ice box. She furrowed her brow, lift it up and, upon noticing what it was, she shook her head.

"Poor asshole... Victim of his own stupidity..." she pointed out. Then she stepped towards the door, and stopped abruptly.

Ginny turned around and studied Draco's immobile body over the floor. She walked towards it slowly, swaying her hips.

"So you were planning to use me, huh?" she begun.

The red-head leaned over and sat over Draco's hips, with her knees parted at each side of the blonde's body, and her hands leaning against his strong chest. Then she reached towards his face and removed the locks of hair that covered his eyes.

"You know, Draco?..." she spoke, as she gently stroke his blonde hair. "If you weren't such a bloody bastard, there would probably be no need for you to do this kind of pathetic attempts to get me to sleep with you...".

She slid her fingers to his pale lips, noticing his cheeks were slightly rough from an incipient beard. Draco groaned between dreams, and furrowed his brow. Ginny leaned down, closing the distance between their faces, closing her eyes. Then stopped.

"Me? Kissing a Malfoy, willingly?" She furrowed her brow, then turned to look at Draco's angelical face. "What the hell, he'll never know..."

She brushed her lips against his and turned aback, she was about to deepen the kiss when weird noises begun to escape from the blonde's mouth.

"What the hell?!" she yelled, sitting up straight. Draco was snoring like a wild beast. Ginny sighed and chuckled.

"What a turn off, Mr. I'm-too-sexy-for-my-bloody-guts..." she grinned. "No doubt that once a Malfoy, always a Malfoy".

The red-head tried to stand up, but was refrained by a strong leg that stretched across her hips, pulling her down, and a toned arm that embraced her shoulders, with his hand resting carelessly over one of her breasts. Ginny's face instantly flushed into a deep shade of red as she figured out the way to get out of there and the blonde groaned. She shook and shrugged, but Draco's body was too heavy. She did manage to get her arms out of his embrace and pull his exploring limb down to her stomach, though.

"Some fix you've got yourself into this time, Ginevra..." she thought, as she stared at the ceiling, without moving. Then back to the snoring beast that lied next to her, his face only a few inches away from hers. She patted his arm slightly and sighed. "I have to get out of here, baby".

In one last effort, she pulled his heavy leg and slid underneath his arm, finally freeing herself, which left her panting slightly. Her hair was now a mess, but it didn't matter.

Suddenly a thought rushed through her mind.

"What will happen when they find you half-doped in here?" she thought in despair. They would probably blame it on her, no doubt. Ginny looked at Draco, then to the window. "I must escape," she uttered. "I must leave now". She rushed towards the window, opened it and glanced back at the sleeping blonde. "Goodbye, Draco".

As soon as she slid a foot out of the window, an alarm begun to sound loudly, which made her turn her foot inside again, almost as a reflex and freeze her body against the wall, gaping her eyes in horror.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

End of chapter five... ohh yes... Hope you liked it! Don't hate me for the cliffie, these were supposed to be two chapters anyway.

Good? Not too good... Awful? Any thoughts, just put them down, I'd love to know which parts you like, which ones you dislike, which chapters are the best, which aren't as good.. anything!

A/N: I wanted to take some lines to explain again the organization of the servants at Morkdrage School, as it may be a little confusing... There are two sections: "A" and "B". "A" is the one were the girls in charge of the domestic duties belong. Section "B" are the girls who were kept in the left wing, and so on, of which we don't know much about. Section "A" however, is split in two divisions: gamma and omega, who take turns on cooking breakfast, etc. Ginny and her mates belong to the omega division and the quite shallow girls that were featured in this chapter belong to the gamma division. Got it?

Special thanks to last chapter's REVIEWERS: **monagy3**, **Adrial**, **Tears ofthe Phoenix**, **Dj Mandy B**, **down2earthangl85**, **lilmisspotterluver**, **draco li'l hottie**, **Dawn Matthews**, **Mooshy**, **hunneee**, **Momentyne**, **faeriedust**, **werewolfgal4**, **Olivia Weasley** and the shy **Anonymous** =P!

-->