Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hell Hath No Fury by DigitalFeonix
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hell Hath No Fury

DigitalFeonix

Hermione returned to the party. She willed her appearance to look like Bellatrix. Weaving in and out of the crowd, she looked for the next person on her list. This one was a lot more personal. Finally she found him.

"Want to go muggle hunting a little early? A little death and destruction always gets me a little randy," she said coyly.

Dolohov looked at her for a few seconds before a smirk crossed his lips.

"I bet the firewhiskey has got nothing to do with it, does it?"

"I might have had too much," she answered adding a throaty growl at the end, "but I still want to raise some bloddy hell before dawn."

She grabbed him with one hand roughly behind his neck and pulled him forward for a kiss. Before their lips touched, they disappeared within a rush of black flame.

Their feet landed on the firm dirt road outside the small village. She watched as his eyes surveyed the surroundings.

"What do you want to do first? A little 'muggle toss' or 'blast the squib'?" he asked with his back to her.

"I want to kill someone," she said as she raised her hand. She started to bring her hand down to send a cutting curse that would slice Dolohov in two. A presence in her mind urged her not to kill. Instead of separating the top half of his body from his bottom half, the red energy wrapped around and bound the surprised Dolohov. He fell to the ground with a thud.

She assumed her own appearance before stepping over to him. She looked down to his eyes and saw the sudden hatred and surprise mixed in them.

"You filthy mudblood! I'll -" he said but was interrupted when the energy bonds grew and gagged him.

"Hold your tongue!" she screamed at him. "You've already made it personal. Don't make it worse."

She ripped the left sleeve of his robe, exposing the tattoo of the dark mark. She put one hand on the tattoo, the other on his forehead and uttered a few choice words. Her hands surrounded by a blue then red glow. When she removed her hand the dark mark shone on his forehead, it's red glow fading. A smirk crossed her face.

"No longer will any Death Eater be able to hide from the world who and what they are," she coolly said.

She watched as the bounds faded and Dolohov scurried away into the night like Wormtail had. A small pop behind her announced an arrival. She turned and saw the red eyes with cat like pupils. He spoke with a quiet fury, "Why it's the Mudblood Granger. I wasn't expecting you... so soon."