Unofficial Portkey Archive

Nanny Wanted by MisCard
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Nanny Wanted

MisCard

I swore I would never do this and I can't stand myself right now...

I am sorry that this is not the last chapter for "Nanny Wanted". I hate chapters that are only authors notes, but I feel I need to explain why I haven't updated. I have not been able to finish it and I am sorry, I meant to have this story finished long before now. Unfortunately family matters and the podcast have taken more of my free time lately and I haven't written anything for weeks. I miss writing so much, it almost hurts.

I am leaving on vacation in the morning, and I will be riding in a car for three days. In those three days, I will have a notebook with me and I plan to work on the chapter. I also plan on finishing the final chapter of "The Razor's Edge" and working on "The Light Within". I won't be doing much driving at all, so I'll have lots of spare time, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm doing it the good old fashioned way, taking pen to paper to tell my tale :)

I hope you'll be patient with me, and if I get the chapter finished and one of my relatives will let me use their computer, I will try to upload it while I'm gone. If not, I will post it as soon as I get home and can get on my computer. I am sorry again, and I swear that I will not post another author's note only chapter ever again.

~MisCard~