Unofficial Portkey Archive

Marriage of (In)convenience by ladylaughalot
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Marriage of (In)convenience

ladylaughalot

A/N ~ Sorry for the delay with this chapter, I was torn about how to proceed… I wanted to make this the last chapter but knew that if I did some of my lovely readers might feel a bit cheated. After discussions with the lovely Scout, and her violently negative reaction to the thought of this being the last chapter, I decided to take the scenic route to the end of the story. I hope you enjoy it… but beware the end is nigh…

On a separate note… they can only not re-marry if they divorce without completing the honeymoon & their hands are bound by a spell that does not allow them to let go but does allow the movement of the conjoined hands, so they are able to change the way they are holding hands but they aren't allowed to let go… Just because it'd be too bloody difficult otherwise!

Sorry also have to add… Romance novel clichés abound! Mwahahahahaha

MOI ~ Chapter 8

Harry woke the next morning with Hermione's head on his shoulder and her hair in his face. Smiling, he pushed back her hair and kissed her, he could feel her wake up progressively more and more as he kissed her, until her arm wrapped around his neck and he knew she was fully awake. Harry rested his weight on their joined arms and leaned over her as he continued to kiss her, his free hand stroking her side. Hermione arched up into him a small moan issuing from the base of her throat.

Harry slipped his hand up underneath her pyjama top and began to gently massage her breast. Hermione moaned again and gasped for breath her hand, which had been previously entwined in Harry's thick black hair, slid down his back and slipped underneath his t-shirt. Harry groaned at the contact and began kissing his way down the slender column of her throat, the urge to once more suckle on her breasts overwhelming him. He reached his goal and hungrily sucked her nipple into his mouth. Hermione groaned even louder and hooked her knee onto his hip, grinding her pelvis into his.

Harry couldn't think, his senses were completely overwhelmed by Hermione, she felt so good underneath him grinding up into him, her breast soft and unbelievably delicious in his mouth and her scent driving him crazy. He gripped her firm little ass in his hand and encouraged her hips to grind into him further, groaning as she did so. He was so overwhelmed by the feel of her ass in his hand grinding into him, her breast in his mouth as he continued to suckle her hungrily, and her softness underneath him that he didn't notice the southward journey of her hand until it was encircling him.

`Oh God, Hermione!' He gasped his mouth torn from her breast in ecstasy.

`Touch me Harry,' she responded breathlessly.

Harry kissed her deeply and hitched her other knee up onto his hip before he went in search of her warmth once more. His fingers brushed over her panties, eliciting another gasp from Hermione, and he felt her wetness. Pushing aside the flimsy material he gently stroked her moist folds.

`Oh, Harry… that feels so good.' Hermione moaned her head now rolling back on the pillow.

Harry kissed her neck once more as his fingers continued to fondle and caress her, her own hands still working their magic on him.

`Hermione, I want you so much.' He mumbled almost incoherently against her neck.

`Oh Harry, I want you too,' Hermione moaned freeing his erection from the constraints of his pyjama pants and guiding him into her. Harry positioned himself and sank into her inviting warmth. They groaned simultaneously as he entered her the both feeling the sense of completion that accompanied the action.

`Does that hurt?' Harry asked, in a moment of lucidity, remembering her pain from the previous night.

`Oh no, it feels fantastic,' Hermione moaned arching up to him to take him deeper still. The sensation overcame any rational thought in Harry's brain and they began to move together. Harry kissed her everywhere he could reach as he thrust in and out of her with increasing speed. Hermione, her head thrown back, gripped him tightly around the waist with her thighs, her hips meeting him stroke for stroke. Harry gripped her ass tightly as he thrust into her even harder, her increasingly loud moans were making him crazy. Hermione let out an especially long and loud moan and began to quiver all around him. The sensation of her almost vibrating around him was enough to send Harry over the edge, gripping onto her tightly he thrust into her once more as deeply as he could and came with a violent shudder.

Harry collapsed on top of Hermione, no longer able to support his own weight, and embraced her lovingly. As his breathing slowly returned to normal Harry became aware that he must be crushing Hermione, as much as he didn't want to, he had to get off her. He rolled onto his side and, much as he had the night before, pulled Hermione up against his side in a tight embrace their joined hands resting comfortably on Harry's chest. Her head nestled comfortably on his shoulder and he breathed in the smell of her hair.

`Well, I wasn't really expecting that to happen again.' Hermione said nervously breaking the silence.

`I think I might be getting addicted to you.' Harry replied equally nervous but his voice sounding strangely deep and husky.

Hermione laughed and, her nervousness evaporating like rain in the sunshine, smiled up at him. Harry smiled back and kissed her softly and gently.

`Want to go and take a shower,' she asked when the kiss ended.

Harry raised an eyebrow surprised, `Together?'

`Why not?'

`Alright then.'

They scrambled out of bed and practically raced to the shower.

Once in the bathroom they stripped off and Hermione adjusted the water temperature to a comfortable level. Harry let Hermione under the spray first and just stood back to admire her as the water sprayed over her head and travelled down her body. It was exactly as he had imagined the first morning of their honeymoon, her head back and eyes closed, her nipples hard in the cool air and the warm water travelling over her body as seductively as any lovers hands. Harry could feel his reaction to the erotic image she presented and, as there was only air between them, there was no way to hide it from Hermione's notice. She opened her eyes to ask Harry to help her with the shampoo and immediately saw his reaction to the sight of her.

Giggling she pressed herself up against him, `Do I look good under the shower?' she asked.

Harry couldn't speak so he simply nodded.

`I can see that.' She replied taking hold of him once more, a cheeky little smile on her face.

`So what are we going to do about this?' She asked running one finger up his erect shaft and tilting her head to the side.

Harry just continued to stare at her, stunned, his erection in her hand. Hermione's smile broadened, `You know there is something I'd like to try, if you don't mind of course?'

`No, that's fine.' Harry whispered, sounding strangled.

Hermione knelt down, the spray of the shower now hitting Harry in the stomach sending water cascading down over his pelvis and legs. She grasped his erection firmly and gently kissed the very tip.

Harry's hips jerked forward involuntarily. Taking this as a sign of encouragement she tentatively flicked out her tongue and licked the shaft. Harry groaned in ecstasy and let his head fall back against the shower wall. Feeling bold, Hermione took the head of it in her mouth and suckled gently swirling her tongue all around.

`Oh Merlin' Harry gasped unable to contain himself.

`Does that feel good?' She asked pausing for a moment.

`Oh, yes' he whispered, his head still rolling back against the shower wall.

Hermione continued to lick and suck his penis, experimenting in any way she could think of. After a few minutes of her attentions Harry couldn't take any more, `Hermione I'm going to cum.' He stuttered almost incoherently.

She continued to suck on him until, shuddering with the intensity of the feeling, he came. Hermione moved her mouth away just in time to avoid getting any in her mouth and it was quickly washed away by the shower.

Harry pulled her into his arms for another hug, amazed by the sensations she had just caused in him.

`That was amazing' he said kissing her gently.

Hermione smiled, `I'm glad you liked it, come on help me finish washing my hair.'

They finished their shower, and headed downstairs for breakfast. Once that was finished they headed into the living room and settled themselves on the squashy sofa that had been the site of their first kiss. Harry had noticed Hermione getting progressively quieter as the morning progressed and knew something was wrong. He had a sneaking suspicion he knew what it was and he knew he needed to talk to her about it.

After a few minutes of sitting together in silence, Hermione staring into space and frowning and Harry staring at her as she stared into space and frowned, he finally worked up the nerve to speak.

`Hermione what's the matter?'

`Oh Harry, it's nothing I'm sure I'm just being silly,' she said, trying to re-assure him.

`Maybe, but that doesn't mean you can't talk to me about it.'

`Well, I know it's silly but, I just can't help but feel guilty and a bit confused.' She admitted finally, looking up at him a myriad of emotions evident in her luminous brown eyes.

`Why do you feel guilty and what are you confused about?' he asked gently stroking her hair.

`It's just that, we got married and had to have sex once to consummate it, and we know we're getting divorced in a couple of weeks, so we really shouldn't have had sex again, should we?'

Harry was silent for a few minutes thinking, he could understand why she was confused, he was a bit confused himself but he just had not been able to help himself, she felt too good.

`Are you regretting what we did this morning?'

`Yes and No, I mean I enjoyed it and I know I want to do it again, but I also can't help but feel that we shouldn't have done it again, we shouldn't do it again.'

`We don't have to if you don't want to.'

`But I do want to, that the thing.'

`Well I can understand why you're confused then,' Harry responded trying to lighten the mood. Hermione just smiled at him weakly.

Harry struggled for a moment, wanting desperately to say something that would make her feel better and not knowing for the life of him what he could possibly say.

`We are married so technically we're allowed to.'

`I know, but we're not planning on staying married and I can't help but think that if my parents knew about all of this they'd disapprove.'

Harry swallowed nervously, `Do you want to stay married then?'

She looked up at him and stared deeply into his eyes, `Is that what you want?' She asked finally,

`I want to make you happy, I don't want you to feel bad,' he replied nervously, `I care about you a lot and I don't want to hurt you.' Harry took a deep breath and continued.

`If you want to stay married after this is all over and give that a shot, then I'm willing to do everything I can to make it work, or if you just want to stop having sex then I'll do that too.'

She smiled at him, `Thanks Harry, I care about you too and I don't want to hurt you either but…' she hesitated for a moment before continuing, `do you mind if I think about it for a bit and let you know?'

Harry swallowed and realised suddenly how true it was to say that he would do anything for this girl.

`Sure, take your time, but what do we do in the meantime?'

`Well, can we just continue with how things have been?' She asked tentatively.

`Sure.' He replied softly and kissed her gently to show he understood, when really he didn't.


-->