Unofficial Portkey Archive

False Prophecy by Sirius Potter
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

False Prophecy

Sirius Potter

False Prophecy

Chapter 7: Christmas at the Potter Home

By: Sirius Potter

A/N: I want to apologize to my loyal readers of this story for taking so long to write this chapter, I got busy with Prisoner of Azkaban. But for know on I will be doing an alternate chapter update. Also I tend to get a lot of complaints on grammar, and even tips to "Once over" my chapters before I post them. I do once over them, sometimes twice over them. I am just terrible at grammar, so I am sorry, but I will probably have issues with grammar for the rest of this story, and the rest of Prisoner of Azkaban. If you can't enjoy these wonderful stories because of it, I am sorry.

Tis was the night before Christmas and all wasn't quiet in the Potter house. A Werewolf, a Giant, Wizards, and even those feared Muggles occupied the house. However they all managed to live in perfect harmony, in fact they were all enjoying a late night snack around the dinner table.

"Explain to me again what you do Mr. Granger?" Mr. Weasley asked, he was just fascinated by the two Muggles in the home.

"Well, me and my wife are Dentists." Mr. Granger could see an extremely confused look on Arthur's face so he went on. "We clean teeth, sometimes we have to pull them, drill into them and so on."

Mr. Weasley immediately covered his mouth in pain. "That sounds horrible!"

"Actually Mr. Weasley it is a very noble, and respected profession in the Muggle world." Harry said specking up, for some reason he felt he needed to make a good impression on Hermione's parents.

Hermione looked at Harry, and gave him a "Thank You" smile. Harry also noticed Remus whisper something into Tonks ear, and they both had a fit of giggles that caused Harry to lightly blush.

"Harry I think it is wonderful that you invited us all here for Christmas. It has been so nice to meet, everyone my daughter always talks about. I can definitely see what she sees in you." Hermione's mom said.

"MOTHER!" Hermione roared with embarrassment, and turned several shades pink.

Mrs. Weasley spoke up to change the subject. "It is getting late, I think we all need to go to bed."

"But mom, where adults now! You can't tell us when to go to bed." Fred said, he wanted to go to the muggle town with Harry for some mischief.

"Now, now Mrs. Weasley is right. The sooner we go to bed the sooner, we can have Christmas cake tomorrow, and I sure love cake!" Hagrid spoke up.

This made everyone laugh, and there was a general agreement to hit the hay. Remus looked at Harry, and singled for him to wait a few minutes. Everyone else went to their own rooms. Ginny who had kept quiet pretty much all holiday quickly went up to the room she was sharing with Hermione. Mr. and Mrs. Granger went up to their room, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley also shared a room. Tonks walked up to her room alone after Remus told her he would be up shortly. Ron, the twins, and Hagrid all shared the bunk room. Harry bewitched several of the beds to come together so Hagrid could have a king sized bed. Sadly Charlie was too busy to come, and Bill and Fleur were staying with the Delacour's this year for Christmas.

Finally when everyone else returned to their rooms Remus spoke. "How is learning all of those spells going?"

"Good, I learned all of the spells from the Horcruxes book."

"What about the Occlumency, and Legilimency book?" Remus pressed on

"Well you helped me a lot on that subject, so what I have learned from you and the book, I am fairly confident that no one can penetrate my mind, I am still a bit shaky on Legilimency."

"That's fine, as long as no one can read your mind that is a must! How about Godric Gryffindor's book?"

"I am fascinated by this one spell at the end of it, but I am sticking to the order, because that spell looks extremely complicated, all of his spells look complicated. I have learned the first one only so far."

"Excellent, and then you are going to start Magical Creation?"

"Yeah"

"Do you have any ideas?"

"I got a few, remember that Duel I told you about between Voldemort, and Dumbledore?" Harry asked, and Remus nodded his head. "Well I am going to first concentrate on that stuff, also I hate Dementors, I am going to try and modify a simple Patronus into, one that kills Dementors." Harry said confidently

"I like it Harry, I like it. Make sure you tell me how to kill Dementors once you figure it out, I hate Dementors too!"

The two laughed for a while at this remark, they reminisced onto some third year memories for awhile, until the subject of Sirius came up, and laughter turned to sadness.

"Well, I think it's time for bed." Remus said, Harry just nodded in agreement and the two went into their separate rooms.

Once Harry reached his room, he discarded his clothes, and put his wand on the bedside table, and slid into his extremely comfortable bed, once sleep started to get the better of him there was a knock on the door, and Hermione entered the room, and turned a small lamp on.

"Harry, can I talk to you?" She asked Harry noticed she was only wearing some skimpy undergarments, and he wasn't wearing anything. This would look really bad if anyone walked in.

"Of course, have a seat Hermione." Harry sat up in bed, and rolled over to grab his wand, careful not to expose himself. 'Accio' Harry thought softly in his head. Immediately his boxer shorts flew to him, and he quickly slid them on under the bed sheets.

Hermione looked started at this, blushed, laughed and then finally asked "Did I walk in on… well what did I walk in on?" Hermione didn't have the courage to actually say the word.

Harry instantly blushed several shades read. "NO… no… nothing like that. I have just gotten used to sleeping naked, now that I have my own place. I can't sleep with clothes on."

Hermione giggled, for some reason she was oddly turned on by this, but she did not let on at all.

Hermione scooted a little closer to Harry and started to speak. "Harry, we need to talk about the incident on platform nine and three quarters."

Harry inwardly laughed at this, he loved how she called it an incident. "OK, I was wondering when you would bring this up."

"I'm sorry about it really I am. I don't know what got into me, I didn't mean it."

Harry could tell Hermione was lying, he didn't know if it was his Legilimency skills, or just the fact that he had been so close to her for so long. "No you did, it's ok Hermione. I love you too."

Hermione's face instantly became filled with joy, and she leaned into Harry and softly kissed his lips.

Harry could feel, the warmth from her kiss, the love from her kiss, he wanted more, he needed more! He opened his mouth and started to slid his tongue in. Hermione immediately obliged, but after another second she pulled away.

"Harry we can't, not know, my parents are here, the Weasley's are here." She looked down at her knees a little embarrassed.

Harry knew she was right but he didn't care, he needed to feel this new kind of love, it was sincere and oh so warm. He didn't want to push her though, or upset her. He placed a comforting arm on her back and said "It's ok Hermione you're right. I do love you."

Hermione looked up, and smiled at Harry, she whispered "Thanks, I love you too." and slipped out into her own room to go to sleep.

Harry slipped his boxers off once more, and blissfully fell asleep.

"Harry! Harry! Wake up!" Ron yelled practically in Harry's ear.

Harry rolled over, "What time it is?" He groggily asked

"Almost eight"

"Why are you waking me so early?" Harry asked, he didn't want to wake up

"Lets play some nine ball!" Ron said eagerly

"Come on, Ron can't we do it latter?" Harry asked

"No, I want to get in a couple of games before everyone else wakes up to open presents."

"Alright, alright give me a minute and I will meet you in the game room."

Harry was lucky enough to be a proud owner of a billiards table, it came with the house. Remus had taught Harry to play when he stayed with him, and just the other day, Harry taught Ron to play. Ron was just fascinated with the game, along with Mr. Weasley. So every free minute, Ron, and Mr. Weasley would bombard Harry, and Remus to play a game.

Harry finally made his way into the game room after he dressed. "You can break mate." Ron said

Harry grabbed his stick and broke. He made the seven ball, so he walked around to the other side of the table, and started to take aim at the one ball. But there was a loud cough behind him, and Harry turned too see Remus behind him.

"You know how much I hate to ruin a good game of pool, but everyone is already up and we would like to open presents."

"Wow you guys are up already, I thought I checked before I woke up Harry."

"Nope, were all up. I tell you what though Ron, if you really want to play pool, I will teach you the right way after we open presents." Remus said, and Ron laughed at this, they liked to give Harry a hard time, he had yet been able to bet Remus in a game.

They made their way to the Great Hall, just like at Hogwarts, Hagrid had brought in a tree from the grounds and placed it in the room. So everyone gathered around the Christmas tree. Harry suggested when he invited everyone that they randomly select one person to give a gift so they could all save on expenses, this was mostly for the Weasley's stake.

"Well I think ladies first." Harry said and smiled

"Ok, why don't you open first Ginny, since you're the youngest." Mrs. Weasley said to her only daughter.

Ginny half heartedly begun to open her present from Mr. Granger. For the first time in a while she had a small smile, it was an extremely expensive box of Chocolate. "Thank you, Mr. Granger." Ginny said very politely

Hermione was next, and Harry was lucky enough to have picked Hermione, though he told Dobby whose job it was to appear to everyone so they could draw names, to make sure he got Hermione. Hermione looked at the package it was obviously a book, she was a little disappointed, sure she loved bookes, but hey she was a girl in love, and wouldn't mind some nice jewelry. She undid the wrapping paper, and inwardly gasped, it was a gold clad, first edition of Hogwarts A History. "Oh my, Harry…" She didn't have the words to thank him, she just ran over and gave him a huge hug. Mr. Granger seemed to take notice of this and gave Harry a very interesting look, it made Harry extremely nervous.

Next up was Tonks, her gift was from Fred. She opened and gave a great laugh, it was a giant box filled with prank stuff. "I love it! I can finally get back at Remus for all of the pranks he pulls on me."

Next up was Mrs. Granger her gift was from Mrs. Weasley…

Finally they were all almost done opening presents, the only person who they had left to do was, Mr. Weasley, and his gift was from Mrs. Granger. Mr. Weasley opened it immediately and looked dumbfounded. "What is it?" Mr. Weasley asked, he was definitely intrigued.

Mrs. Granger laughed, and then started to speak "Well Hermione tells me how much your fascinated with Muggle things. It's kind of a toy, for teenagers, but my husband has one and he loves it so I thought you could enjoy it too. It's called a Game Boy."

"Game Boy?"

"Here come with me Arthur and I will show you how to use it." Mr. Granger said, and took Mr. Weasley into the other room, for the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

A/N: I know another short chapter sorry. But next chapter the action begins, we finally get some more information on the Horcruxes, I will give you a little hint, the next chapter is titled RAB. Please Review! I am getting spoiled in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban with ten plus reviews a chapter, so now I'm addicted. Also does the title of Harry Potter and El Chupacabra sound like an interesting story to you guys?