Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Diary of Hermione Granger by Sapphire Rose
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Diary of Hermione Granger

Sapphire Rose

~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters; they all belong to J.K Rowlings and Warner Brothers. Although I wish I did lol.

~*~*~*~

A/N: Hey everyone! Now I know I'm supposed to be working on my other story but I strayed from it a bit and wrote this. I haven't decided whether or not I'll develop this into a full length story somehow but that's up to you, the readers. If you like what you read I will write more later on. This is just a short fanfic from Hermione's point of view. It isn't connected to my other story but it's once again referring to the Harry and Hermione pairing, so if you don't like it then don't bother reading it. I would really love it if everyone who read could review this so I can see what the reaction is. Anyway now introducing my short story, hope you all enjoy it!

Sapphire Rose (aka Lily Flower)

~*~*~*~

The Diary of Hermione Granger

Chapter 1/?

By: Sapphire Rose (aka Lily Flower)

Dear Diary,

Lately I've found myself constantly distracted, I don't understand it. Ever since I stepped on Platform 9 and ¾ I haven't been able to get him off my mind. He changed so much over the summer and I found myself unable to keep my eyes off him. He had grown in height and seemed to gain some muscle tone over the break. And those eyes; those amazing, captivating green eyes that bore into my own with a smile.

I don't understand this at all. For the past six years he has been nothing more than my best friend. Someone I have gone to when I needed a shoulder to cry on, someone I have to listen to me. And now all of a sudden, one look or smile and he's able to make my knees grow weak? Why do I feel this way? What does all this mean?

In six years, Harry, Ron and I have stood up against evil itself. Harry's life is constantly in danger and so are Ron and mine by association. No matter what though, Ron and I have stood by him. I would never leave his side and I don't plan to ever. These types of feelings have always been around, but they were never this strong.

I'll admit that when I witnessed him dating other girls I felt a bit jealous. But I don't understand why. Why did I always feel the pane of jealously when he was obviously in the arms of another girl? Maybe it's because I don't want to see him get hurt but that doesn't make any sense. And he never did stay with any girl too long. He didn't even seem that interested in them that much either.

Still this doesn't explain to me what I'm feeling. Could it be possible that there was more to it then friendship? He always seemed to bring a smile to my face. Always the first and last thought I had before I woke up or went to bed. When he was hurt I couldn't bare it. He's on my mind always and I can't stop thinking about him, I think my stomach does flips when any contact comes between us. A simple brush of the hands, or a light kiss on the cheek, or receiving a hug and I can't stop smiling hours after.

Here I am back to where I started, still with no answer. Why do I feel the way I do? This is absolutely confusing me to no end. I feel I should know this answer. Could it maybe, possible mean, that just MAYbe I love him? Not just as a friend but more? It couldn't be, could it? I'm his best friend; he would never feel the same way towards me, would he?

So many unanswered questions are roaming through my head and I know I'm not going to be able to figure them all out now. Could the famous Harry Potter see more to dull bookworm that I am? I honestly don't know, he's also dating Lisa Turpin now from Ravenclaw, so he couldn't possibly see me in that light now…but I wish he did for some reason.

Hermione set he quill down on her desk while closing her diary. Replacing the charms back on the book to keep prying eyes away she put it back in her top compartment of her desk. A sigh escaped her as she tried to calm her mind with all her new revelations.

~*~*~*~

A/N: Well that's it; I hope you all enjoyed it. As I said it was short and if you liked what you saw then I'll continue with it. I haven't decided if I'll make it into a full length story. So tell me what you thought by writing a review. I'm still working on my other story but this was to keep you busy for a while. I promise to get the next chapter of my other story out soon. So please Read, Rate and Review. Thanks!

Sapphire Rose (aka Lily Flower)

~*~*~*~


Created on ... August 08, 2003