Unofficial Portkey Archive

Ace of Hearts by usako99
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Ace of Hearts

usako99

Ace of Hearts
Chapter 11


Harry watched Hermione practically run into the kitchen carrying the delicious lemon cake that he had barley had a chance to touch. He knew why she had rushed out and he couldn't blame her, he had felt it too, it was just that there was one real problem with her leaving so abruptly... he hand really wanted that cake!

'Oh well, at least she left the tea,' he thought with a sigh.

He had reached forward to retrieve his cup off of the table, when he felt a sharp pain shoot through his back just below his right shoulder blade.

"Damn it!" he said between gritted teeth, taking a deep breath to relax himself.

Using his left hand, Harry did best to reach the spot where the pain had come from; attempting to locate the knot that he knew to be there. After a minute or two of fruitless efforts, he winced as soreness settled upon the left side of his back, from trying to work the knot out of the right side. Giving a frustrated sigh, Harry grabbed his wand off of the table and attempted once again to reach the pesky knot in the middle of his back, hoping that the added length of the wand would help. He was just considering making up a spell, even though he knew that it was dangerous; because at this point he really didn't care. Just as he had the beginnings of the random incantation in his mind, he felt a pair of warm firm hands clasp his back.

Harry quickly looked over his shoulder to see Hermione standing behind him and giving him a small smile. She then began to knead his upper shoulders, and worked her way down allowing her fingers to apply a firm pressure as they slid along the outlines of his shoulder blades. Reaching the knot that he had been unable to, she applied extra pressure in slow circular motions, effectively breaking the ball of tension and easing his discomfort.

"Relax," she said, in what Harry immediately noticed to be a voice more husky than her normal tone.

He instantly felt his body tense up... though not in any place that she was touching. Closing his eyes in an attempt to do what she said and relax, he allowed his head to fall forward as she worked her way down his back and then back up again. He was just beginning to fully unwind when he felt something bump him, looking over his shoulder once more; he noticed that it was Hermione's leg. She had readjusted her position and was now sitting on the back of the couch, her legs braced on either side of him, her kaki pants hugging her slender thighs. Quickly closing his eyes, Harry once again faced forward, hoping that she didn't notice that her effect on him, or that her hands were working their magic on him in more ways than one.

'Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron,' was the slow steady mental mantra that he chanted to discourage his thoughts from going in a direction, the direction that they soooo desperately wanted to go.

"Harry, could you move up just a bit?" She asked a few minutes later, breaking into his thoughts. And way too close to his ear for comfort; her warm breath caressed his neck, causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand and making it almost impossible to suppress the shudder that passed through his body.

"Uh, yeah, sure," he said quietly, his voice shaking slightly as he moved forward to the edge of the couch cushion.

Thinking that she wanted nothing more than a bit more room to work, Harry was surprised to feel a large amount of movement behind him. As her legs settled on either side of him he realized that she had slid down so that she was sitting on the directly behind him. Her warmth immediately enveloped him, causing a sensation that strangely enough, caused him to tense up and relax at the same time. Her small hands were doing their best to work the tension out of his lower back, and he was doing his best not to groan in pleasure from the gentle insistent pressure.

Harry tried to get his mantra going again, he really did, but he was having the hardest time thinking straight. It was like he was right before N.E.W.T.'s again and all of the things that he thought he knew, that he knew he knew just went flying right out of his head. After a few minutes of her ministrations, he did something that he never would have done... had he been thinking clearly...

"One sec, ok?" He asked, looking at her again.

She gave him a small nod; looking into her eyes, he noticed that they now seemed to be a dark chocolate color instead of her normal cocoa tint. Harry turned around after getting her acceptance, and a moment later heard her sharp intake of breath as he pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor by his feet.

He turned, giving her a small smile and acting completely oblivious to not only the deep crimson color that now covered her face and neck, but also to the fact that he knew the reason that the color was there.

"It's alright isn't it? The material from the shirt was irritating my back," Harry said, rubbing his neck again and giving her a slightly embarrassed look. 'Well it's not completely untrue,' he thought, mentally justifying his actions to himself.

When she nodded that it was ok, he turned back around to face the front. Harry took a deep breath to compose himself and hoped that she wouldn't notice the fact that he was shaking slightly, as a result of his ongoing tumultuous inner thoughts.

'You git!' his mind screamed 'What the bloody hell are you doing? Get your shirt and get out of here! You're walking into very dangerous territory, you could hurt a lot of people... including her.'

He frowned as his common sense began to regain control, but just when it was about to steer him away from disaster, he felt her tentatively touch his bare skin. Her contact was no where near as deep as it had been moments earlier, as a matter of fact it was feather light. He shuddered again as her small, warm fingers slowly caressed his back. Allowing his head to fall forward, Harry closed his eyes and relaxed against her gentle onslaught, loving the feel of her being so close to him. After giving him a much softer massage for a several minutes, he felt her stop; stiffening he waited with baited breath for her next move.

A moment later he felt it -a soft butterfly kiss upon the base of his neck near his spine, followed by a small tongue tracing a path from there to his shoulder. Once she had reached the edge of his shoulder Hermione took a small nip and unable to stop himself, he let out a minuscule groan. Petite hands went from the base of his back, around to the base of his stomach; Harry took a shuddering breath as she lightly scratched his abs with her fingernails, causing an involuntary jerk to go through him.

Pulling him back against her, he was able to feel her soft breasts against his back, and the full warmth of her body. He was barley holding on to his sanity when she began to lick and nibble at his ear letting her hands roam freely over his chest, neck and thighs.

"Hermione," he moaned, as he felt her lightly grind against him, causing his will power to slip down to one single lonely thread.

His rational mind screamed for him to stop it, but the rest of him… his irrational mind, his body and his heart, they wouldn't listen.

'You can't do this to Ron, Harry,' the rational part said.

'You can and you will, why does he deserve her instead of you?' the irrational part responded.

'Because he was with her first and he loves her,'

'So do I, I always have but just backed off because he's so sensitive about me having anything or anyone,'

'She loves him,' the rational part said reasonably.

'Yeah, when was the last time you heard her say it?' The irrational part retorted.

Silence.

'I thought so, besides if she really loved him she wouldn't want this as much as I do.'

'It's just want, it's not love.'

'If she wants me as much as I want her; enough to risk hurting Ron, don't you think that it's possible for her to love me as much as I love her also?'

Silence.

'Just as I thought.'

'How could you do this to Ron, he'd never do it to you,' it said in an attempt to appeal to his intense sense of loyalty.

'Of course he would, Ron's always jumped at the chance to have what I didn't have, not to mention the opportunity to beat me out at something.' His irrational side scoffed, taking a kick at loyalty; who was gagged and tied up in the back of Harry's mind.

'And what if Ron apparates in right now, then what...' rationality said cheekily.

With that question looming over his head, his rational side finally won out, and Harry forced himself to pull away from her warm embrace. Prying her arms from around his midsection, he turned to look at her when she gave a small whimper in protest.

"Hermione, we shouldn't, I mean, what if Ron comes back?" He asked desperately trying to hold on to his last bit of sanity and loyalty towards his best friend.

She gave his a confused look, the passion filled haze still burning intensely in her eyes.

"But, he's at training..."

"Yeah, but he could get back any minute,"

She frowned, "No... he's at training camp for the Cannons, he'll be gone until Thursday."

Harry stared at her a moment, surprise etched into his features, when it finally wore off his rational side let out a groan, as his irrational side did a jig.

Reaching out to her almost immediately, he placed his hand at the base of her neck and pulled her forward and into a passionate kiss. Running his fingers though her soft, bushy hair, he allowed his tongue to dip into her mouth, relishing the feel of her responding in kind. Harry slid off of the couch readjusting so that they were in a position similar to the one in the kitchen that night, except this time she was sitting on a couch instead of a counter. He felt her hands tangle in his hair as she pulled him roughly against her, he was so close to her that their bodies almost melted together, and he felt hot enough that it seemed likely to happen.

Breaking away from her mouth he began to trail kisses down her neck, his hands cupping and kneading her breasts as gently as she had been massaging his back just moments ago. Placing his hands at her waist just under her shirt, he lifted it high enough to expose her belly button before pulling back a little. He looked into her eyes, giving her a chance to say no, to be the sane reasonable person that she normally is and that he was in no condition to be, to save them... from themselves...

****************************************************************

Hermione's gaze immediately swung to Harry's as he pulled away from her, she could see the question lingering in his emerald green eyes... 'Do you want me to stop?' Her mind, or at least part of it, knew that this was wrong, that she should says yes, but she try as she might she just couldn't get the rest of herself to agree.

Feeling bolder than she ever had before, feeling a confidence and a adrenaline rush that only Harry was able to give her, Hermione place her hands at the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, tossing it to the side and watching out of the corner of her eye as it landed a few feet from the couch. Her pulse quickened and her breathing deepened as his eyes went form surprise, to hungry as they traveled appreciatively over her body; their color going form a sparkling emerald green to a darker more passionate hue. His gaze rested on her breasts for a second; before lowering and beginning to trace a scar a couple of inches form her belly-button that she had received during the war. Looking her in her eyes once again and without breaking eye contact, Harry leant down and placed a gentle kiss on her wound. Giving her a small smile, he declared it officially "all better," lifting his hand to caress the side of her face. Smiling in return Hermione ran her hands over his chest, then leaning forward proceeded to kiss the two scars on his chest he had received during the war, before pulling him forward and placing a small kiss on his forehead. Giving him an impish smile, she then declared him also, "all better".

His laughing green eyes slowly turned serious again as her hands began to freely roam his body once more. Leaning forward she flicked her tongue over his nipple, smiling in satisfaction at the deep moan that rumbled though his chest; she then did the same to the one on the other side. Feeling him shudder and then shift a bit, she lifted her head just in time to receive a warm passionate kiss. They continued to kiss deeply, candidly touching one another for a period of time. Hermione was startled to realize that they had gone from Harry sitting between her legs to him being on top of her on the couch, without her remembering how. Quickly deciding that the position was much more pleasurable, Hermione gripped his lower back and they began to grind up against each other. She arched, allowing him to kiss her neck and breathing heavily, as her hands slid over the light sheen of sweat that had formed on his back.

"We should stop," Harry said, ripping away from her in an attempt to allow them to gain control once again. He pulled himself into a sitting position and ran a hand thorough his extremely disheveled hair.

"Do you really want to?" she asked, feeling a bit ashamed at the anxious tone that she could hear in her voice, and the fact that not only was she acting like a harlot but she was attempting to persuade him continue something that she knew they should stop.

Harry gave her a pained expression in response then, without removing his heated gaze from her own, shook his head no. Pausing to take in her fill of his strong muscular form, still covered in with a light luster of sweat, she noticed the rapid rise and fall of his chest. Hermione felt her confidence soar as she watched him struggle to regain his composure, composure that he had lost because of her. Allowing her gaze to travel over him as he had done to her earlier, she also noticed that his breathing wasn't the only thing he couldn't control; Hermione stared wantonly at the obvious sign of his attraction to her. His hand was gripping the back of the couch almost painfully and his body strained against, the normally loose fitting, sleep pants.

Giving a seductive smile and with the help of years of practice, she was able to put her hand behind her back, and easily unhook her bra. Allowing it to fall forward a bit, she removed her arms from the straps, she purposefully gave him a small peek of her bare flesh as she held the bra up with one hand, covering herself for a moment to tease him. When he looked as though he were ready to rip it away from her, she gingerly slid it down her stomach before tossing it to the side so that it joined the growing pile of clothing on the floor. Watching Harry's eyes widen in surprise, and then darken in arousal made her feel more powerful than she ever had in her life. Hermione leant forward and with an unexpectedly clear head and train of thought slowly, while maintaining eye contact, untied the knot on the front of his pants.

She was proud to see that her hands only seemed to tremble a bit, and not nearly as bad as she thought they would have, considering how she felt. After getting them undone, she slowly reached her hand into his waistband, making sure that her fingers grazed the base of his stomach and smiling in satisfaction as his body gave another involuntary jerk. Though she was expecting it, she was slightly startled at the warmth she felt when her hand reached its destination and she touched him, but she was more astonished at the way that warmth seemed to spread throughout her body.

Looking up at him she noticed that he had closed his eyes in bliss and had allowed his head had fall back, seemingly relaxing under her touch. Still caressing him, Hermione readjusted her position so that she was now on her knees, leaning in she began to kiss his neck, feeling him surrender to her. Her moment of complete control, however, was short-lived as Harry suddenly seemed to come to life. Removing her hands from him, he laid her back on the couch, briefly devouring her with his gaze before he unbuttoned her kaki pants, gripping them from the cuffs, he then gave a few sharp tugs and they slid easily off of her creamy thighs, exposing more of her for his viewing pleasure. Next Harry began to lightly massage her, as she had done him earlier, first her feet, then her calves, next her knees, followed by her thighs, she closed her eyes anticipating his next move, only to open them abruptly a moment later as he skipped the area that she most wanted his touch and went straight to her stomach instead.

Harry gave her an amused look, quirking a dark brow and silently daring her to say where she wanted his hands to be. Hermione gave him a frown, she may have been acting like a bit of a libertine but she was not that confident; unwilling to ask, but also unwilling to give up she decided to take a different approach. Taking his hands in her own she intertwined their fingers then, using him as a counter for her weight she pulled herself back up to a sitting position. Leaning forward she applied pressure to his hands, which were still intertwined with hers and effectively forced him back in a way similar to what he had done to her. However, instead of staying where she was she decided that there was a better option; and that was to sit where he was.

With a slightly wicked gleam in her eyes, and clad only in a pair of lacy black knickers, Hermione straddled him, reviling greatly in the feel of his hardness pressed thoroughly against her and his warm breath tickling her bare chest. Harry once again gave her a surprised, 'I didn't know you had it in you look,' before regaining his composure and giving her a sexy smile. Feeling a mix of excitement and dread Hermione waited for him to make his move, which he did by flicking his tongue over her nipple as she had done to him earlier. She gave a small squeal and began to wiggle in his arms in a pointless and halfhearted attempt to get away from his sensual onslaught.

"Turnabout is fair play," he murmured in a rough passionate voice, causing her to give a throaty laugh, as he moved on to the other breast.

She continued to laugh, squeal and struggle in his arms; pleading over and over for him to release her. However, after a few minutes the laugher became more husky, the squealing began to sound more like deep moaning, the struggling, would no longer be considered struggling, and the pleading... let's just say it was for a different kind of release...

A.N. Well that's chapter 11, I know, it took me long enough to have them hook up. But what now... I guess we'll see stay tuned chapter 12 will be out soon. Ja ne!! And Please Review...

-->