Unofficial Portkey Archive

Hermione's Baby by hphglover
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Hermione's Baby

hphglover

A/N: I'd like to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a very happy new year. May it bring you lots of love, happiness, health, and prosperity.

As always, thanks so very much for the reviews. It's getting harder to answer them all, and it will be worse now that school is getting ready to start. So while I don't answer them, I do appreciate and love them. So keep them coming if you please. To my beta, Unbloomed, many thanks!

And finally, here's the chapter most of you have been waiting for. I hope it was worth the wait. Enjoy!

HERMIONE'S BABY

CHAPTER SEVEN: FALLIN' INTO YOU

"Oh, by the way, I'm glad you finally found the bollocks to ask Hermione out. It was about bloody time, mate."

Harry was too stunned by Draco's comment to respond.

0-0

"I had fun today," Hermione said while she unlocked the door to her flat.

"Ah, but the day isn't over yet," Harry told her. He deposited their many bags on the dining room table once inside.

"What do you mean? We've been out practically all day."

"How about dinner tonight?"

"Aren't you tired?"

"We can order in and watch a movie," he suggested instead.

He wasn't ready to part with her company just yet.

Hermione watched him closely, as if trying to read him. But she had to be truthful with herself and admit she didn't want him to go either.

"I guess we can order a pizza pie and watch some action film. I know how all of you blokes hate the girly ones."

Harry smiled winsomely at her. "If we don't fall asleep by the end of the first one, we can watch whichever girly film you want," he told her.

"How convenient! By the time the first one is over, we'll both be half-asleep on the sofa!"

Harry laughed. "Mmm hmm."

"Prat."

"But you love me just the same."

"Yeah, be thankful for that, mister."

"Oh, I am, Miss Granger. I'm very thankful you would take pity on little ol' me and find it in your heart to love me."

"Go home and shower. Pick up the pizza on your way back."

"Yes, ma'am. Anything else?"

"Some wine would be nice. And dress comfortably in case you need to spend the night. I can't remember if you have any pj's left around here. It's been a while since you stayed over."

"Will do." He started walking towards the door but then stopped. "Hey, `Mione?"

"Yes," she said turning around to face him.

"That pink bag over there is for you."

Before she could say anything, he left.

Hermione, curious as ever, walked over to the sofa and grabbed the bag, noticing its size and weight. Walking to her room, she wondered what else he had gotten her and when. She sat on the bed and looked inside the bag. Tissue paper in different shades of pink greeted her. Slowly, she took the papers out and gasped at the sea of colours inside. She emptied the bag on the bed and her eyes widened even more.

Harry had bought her lingerie. Several pieces in fact. She started placing the matching pieces on top of her bed as her heartbeat accelerated. There were four matching sets of lacy bras and knickers, two silk nightgowns with matching robes and three camisole and shorts pajama sets.

All were colorful, lacy, silky and so very sexy. Her mind went into overdrive. Was Harry hinting at something? Was this his way of telling her he was ready to move on to the next level of intimacy? Was she supposed to wear one of the pieces that night? But what if it was just a gift?

Good heavens, woman, we're not talking about a toaster here! This is lingerie. Beautiful, expensive lingerie. He didn't buy this so you could model it for anyone else but him!

Oh, don't you start with me. Go away.

Kind of hard to do, since I live inside your mad brain. Listen to me: this isn't a casual gift. He's letting you know he's ready for more. I'd wear some of it if I were you.

You are me!

There you go then! Wear the baby blue one. He seems to like it when you wear blue.

Where do you come up with these things?

Wouldn't you like to know? Besides, if you wear that set, it'll be under your clothes and if he didn't want you to wear it tonight, he won't notice.

I guess that makes sense.

Of course it does. What do you think I'm here for? And don't forget to wear the lotion you bought. He said it'd be perfect for nighttime. If we're going to have his baby, we need to get moving here!

Oh, shut up already.

You're so rude to me. I'm only trying to help. Like it or not, I am the voice of your conscience and I only say what you truly feel, even when you try to block me out.

Goodbye now.

Have it your way, you ungrateful witch!

Hermione snorted as she headed towards the bathroom. After taking a leisurely shower, it was time to get ready. Using the scrubbing sponge and shower gel she'd gotten earlier made her skin feel soft and silky. The lotion and spray were next. She put on the baby blue set, as the voice inside her head had suggested. It was a perfect fit. She didn't know how he had managed that, but it impressed her.

Gray lounge pants with blue stripes and a baby blue tee completed the outfit. After gathering her hair into a messy bun, she dabbed some perfume on select pulse point and was ready. In the living room, she enlarged the sofa so it was wider, in case Harry wanted to lie out on it. After clearing the coffee table, she brought glasses, napkins and plates from the kitchen. A couple of lit candles and she was done.

A moment later, Harry was knocking on the door. She opened it and took the bag from him as he entered. After dropping a quick kiss on her lips, something he was really getting used to, he walked over to the living room and smiled knowingly.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Miss Granger?"

"What ever gives you that idea, Mr. Potter?"

"Candles, low light setting, you looking delicious and smelling even better. It can give a bloke ideas, you know!"

"A horny bloke, maybe," she shot back and he laughed.

"Anyone else would be offended by that, you know."

"Rightly so, but you're not someone else. You're Harry bloody Potter, saviour of our world!"

He put the pizza box down and walked over to her. He took the bag from her hand, placed it on the sofa behind him, and grabbed her by the waist. He brought her closer to his body and noticed the hike in the pulse at her throat.

"You're awfully cheeky tonight. Maybe I need to teach you a lesson or two."

"Is that so? And what lesson would that be, oh, wise one?"

"A lesson on how to keep your mouth occupied doing something else, wench!"

Before she could come back with another sassy comment, he captured her lips in a searing kiss. Hermione, a sucker for lessons of any kind, kissed him right back.

0-0

"I told you we'd be too sleepy for another movie," Hermione complained as the credits rolled on the screen.

"Sorry," Harry murmured behind her back.

"You're not. Stop lying!"

"Okay. We can cuddle instead," he suggested, bringing her body closer to his.

Once he had stopped kissing her, they had settled on the sofa to eat and watch a movie of his choosing. After the pizza and wine were gone, they had lied down on the sofa; Hermione's back spooned against Harry's front. He'd put a cushion under his head to see better while his arm was wrapped rather possessively around her waist.

"You like to cuddle?" she asked, unable to keep the surprise from her voice.

"Doesn't everyone?" he asked back, equally surprised.

Hermione turned around and faced him.

"Not many men do."

"Well, I guess you've been going out with the wrong blokes, then. I've always liked to cuddle."

"How come I never noticed?"

"I don't do it in front of people. You know how I like my privacy."

"That's fair enough," she said as she played with the collar of his t-shirt.

"Hermione, can I kiss you?" he asked a bit timidly after a few minutes of silence.

"You haven't asked before. Why start now?" she asked him with a smile.

"I guess I want to know that you want me to kiss you, instead of me kissing you just because I want to or to shut you up."

Hermione chuckled at his words.

"I'd like it if you did," she finally said.

Harry cupped her face tenderly and lowered his lips to hers. This kiss was different from the others they had shared. The passion was still there, but the tenderness was more pronounced and Hermione couldn't help but be moved by it. After several long minutes of kissing and touching each other softly, they broke apart.

"Why did you buy me lingerie, Harry?" Hermione asked, surprising him with the unexpected question.

He blinked a couple of times as if to clear his mind.

"Because I felt like it when we were at the store."

"Is that the only reason?" she insisted.

"Yes. I like to buy you pretty things."

"But lingerie?" she insisted. "Isn't that a little too personal?"

"Gift are supposed to be personal, Hermione. Besides, since when do we have a rule as to what we can and cannot buy each other?"

"We don't. It just surprised me it's all. Especially that you got all the right sizes."

Harry made a mental note to send a bouquet of flowers to the lovely sales woman at the store.

"If you don't like the pieces, we can return them tomorrow."

Hermione could tell he didn't like the prospect of that and was a bit hurt by her reaction to his beautiful gift.

"It would be hard to return lingerie I've already used," she told him casually, watching for his reaction the entire time.

She saw his eyes start to dilate when her words sank in. He had to swallow before he could speak and she was glad to see him lose some of his usual cool.

"Are you saying you're wearing some now?" he asked with some difficulty in his speech.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" she suggested silkily.

"Woman, I though you were sleepy."

"Not anymore, but we can still go to bed if you want."

His eyes widened even more. "You know exactly what will happen if we go to your bedroom, Hermione. Are you ready for that?"

"I was the one to suggest it, so I would think the answer to that question was already given."

Without waiting for his response, she got up from the sofa and started heading down the hall. Harry watched her, a look of total disbelief on his face.

"Are you serious?"

"Come and find out if you feel so inclined."

Without waiting for his answer, she disappeared down the hallway, leaving a stunned Harry in her wake. It took him a couple of minutes to snap out of it, but once he did, he wasted no time making sure the lights were out, things were put away, and the wards were up.

By the time he made it to her room, she had lit a couple of vanilla scented candles and was standing by the ceiling to floor window, clad only in bra and panties. The ray of moonlight that lit her body made her a vision of beauty and Harry let out a shaky breath. She was soft, womanly curves and devilish temptation all rolled into one. Hermione had let her chestnut curls lose and he wanted to run his hand through them, to feel their silkiness.

He walked over and stood behind her, running a shaky finger slowly from shoulder to wrist. He felt her shudder at his touch.

"We don't have to if you don't want to, Hermione," Harry assured her a second time. "I didn't buy you the lingerie to pressure you."

"Then why did you, Harry? And don't give me the damn answer you did earlier," she pleaded with him without turning around.

"Because the moment I saw them, I could actually picture you in them, and I had to buy them," he divulged at last.

Hermione finally turned around to face him and cupped his cheek.

"Was that so hard to admit?"

"I just didn't want you to think I'm a pervert, alright? I knew you'd look great in them, only I was mistaken."

She frowned. "You don't like how they look on me?"

"That came out wrong. What I'm trying to say is that you look so beautiful in them, you take my breath away and it's taking all of my willpower not to jump you and ravish you like I want to right this moment."

Hermione's eyes widened with surprise at his little outburst, while her heart beat mercilessly against her chest.

"Oh, Harry," she exclaimed.

Hermione hugged him tightly at that point and Harry let her scent invade his senses once again. He'd held her close throughout the movie and it had driven him crazy. Knowing that he could finally make her his seemed like a bit of heaven on Earth.

She pulled back and he lowered his head to capture her mouth in a kiss. As in the living room, the kiss was sweet and built slowly. As their kisses grew in intensity, so did their lust and hands started roaming freely. Hermione tugged on the bottom of his t-shirt and Harry broke their kiss long enough to take it off. His sweatpants followed promptly.

Hermione wasted no time running her hands through his broad shoulders and slightly sculpted chest. Nails ran softly over his nipples and he groaned into her mouth, pulling her closer to him. His tongue was battling with hers for control, but neither would give. He finally covered her breasts with his hands and she moaned in pleasure. Breaking the kiss and taking a shuddering breath, Hermione looked into his eyes finding the lust she was feeling mirrored there.

He lowered his eyes to her silk and lace covered breasts. The way she filled the bra was enough to send his blood south and his member stirred to life faster than it ever had before. His fingers ran over the edge of the lace softly, reverently. Hermione closed her eyes at the sensation. While he had touched her breasts before, it hadn't been like this. When they had been intimate the night before, only their bottoms had been removed.

Goosebumps covered her body and a tingling was starting at the base of her spine. She grabbed onto his hips for support when he pinched both of her nipples softly.

"We need to move to my bed, Harry. My legs won't support me for much longer."

He scooped her up and walked over to the bed, laying her in the middle of the mattress softly. He lied next to her and continued touching her softly with his fingertips. His every touch raised goose bumps on her heated skin. He lowered his head and licked between the valley of her breasts, his hands roaming over her taut stomach and lower, to the waistband of her silk knickers. There, his fingers played with the lace for a bit, before moving further south and cupping her.

He took his time with her, caressing her softly and unhurriedly, kissing every bit of exposed skin he could find. Hermione moaned, whispered encouraging words, guided his fingers over her sensitive skin and caressed him in similar fashion. No other man had ever taken the time to do this to her, to pay homage to her body in such a way that she wanted to scream with desperate passion and need.

When he finally took off her bra, her nipples were so hard they actually hurt. That is, until he took them into his mouth. He played with them while she moaned his name and held his head closer to her peaks. One of his hands moved to the waistband of her knickers again and started tugging them down. Once they had been removed, they worked together on removing his boxer shorts.

Once a team, always a team.

Harry finally lied on top of her, and for the first time their naked bodies touched completely.

"Look at me, `Mione," he pleaded.

Hermione slowly opened her eyes and stared into his, noticing a shade of green in them she never had before. She smiled tenderly at him and caressed his face lovingly.

"What is it, Harry?"

"I want you to know something before we do this."

"You're not stopping now, are you?" she joked and he smiled.

"Not even if Voldemort himself made an appearance."

It was her turn to smile.

"I want you to know I'm not doing this with you just so we can have a baby. At the risk of ruining what is turning out to be one of the best moments of my life, I need you to know I'm doing this because I really, really, want to make love to you."

"Oh, Harry," she whispered.

"Just thought you should know, is all."

"Thank you. Now kindly shut up and make love to me."

"Oh, it will be my pleasure."

He lowered his head and kissed her again. Unlike his previous kisses, this kiss was wanton, hot, and so sexual it left her no doubt he meant what he had said. He parted her legs with his knee and settled there, rubbing his straining erection against her wet core. Hermione broke the kiss at that point and bit his neck, making him groan hungrily.

"Make me yours, Harry. I can't wait any longer," she pleaded huskily.

"I'll go slowly. I don't want to hurt you."

She nodded and took a calming breath, willing her body to relax in order to accept his. He started pushing softly into her, watching her face the entire time for any sign of discomfort. It was almost inhumanly possible not to ram into her as his body was shouting at him to do, but her pleasure came before his and he held back his primitive urges. Before he knew it, he was buried completely inside of her, a soft hiss escaping him when he felt himself surrounded tightly by her inner walls.

"Gods, you're so tight, `Mione. Am I hurting you?" he asked worriedly when he saw the slight scrunching of her eyes and the small wince she wasn't able to hide in time.

"Just give me a moment to get used to you," she pleaded.

"We'll stop," he immediately said.

Before he could begin to pull himself out of her, she wrapped both legs around his waist to hold him in place and actually glared at him.

"I will hex you into next week if you dare to stop now," she threatened and he laughed.

"We don't want that," he said as he dropped kisses on her face.

She sought his mouth and kissed him deeply. Harry caressed her breasts while her hands tangled in his hair and caressed his back. He moved a bit and she didn't seem to mind, so he did it again. Noticing she was still kissing him and caressing him softly, he started trusting in and out of her softly. Hermione broke their kiss again and moaned.

"You feel so good inside of me, Harry," she whispered in his ear. "You fill me completely."

Her words spurred him on and he moved a little faster, all the while watching her face. What he saw made him crazy with need. Looking into her eyes was like looking into a pool of melted chocolate, her lips were swollen from his kisses and her body was flushed with arousal.

Mine, was the sudden and much unexpected thought that burst into his head.

He'd never felt so possessive of someone in his entire life before and it scared him. And just like that, he knew he was hopelessly in love with Hermione Granger and there would be no turning back for him.

"Faster, Harry," she encouraged a moment later and he responded in kind.

Between pants, moans, groans and thrusting hips there were wanton kisses and sexy caresses. Love bites and marks would adorn their bodies come morning, but neither cared. Harry moved his hand between their bodies and found her nub of pleasure. Stroking it softly while still moving wildly in and out of her finally pushed Hermione over the edge and she screamed his name as she fell. Wave after wave of unadulterated pleasure hit her body as Harry pumped faster into her, finally calling out her name hoarsely and emptying his seed deep inside her.

He lowered his body onto hers while panting like a mad man and trying to control both his breathing and heartbeat. Sweat covered their bodies. He rolled off her, but brought her body along to lie on his side.

"That was, without a doubt, the best shag of my life," Hermione said a few minutes later making him laugh.

"You were always the smart one!" he reminded her.

"Yeah, this was a brilliant idea, indeed."

After kissing him one more time, Hermione did a quick scourgifying charm on both of them and cuddled next to him. They were both asleep in no time, twin smiles of satisfaction on their faces.

-->