Unofficial Portkey Archive

Finally Listening to Your Heart by princess.harmony
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Finally Listening to Your Heart

princess.harmony

What Would I do Without You?

Part 2

DISCLAIMER: I wished I own Harry Potter, but sadly I don't. JK Rowling is the most amazing! I just added my style to this story.

NOTES: This was originally a two part story, but then I decided to add Hermione's and Harry's point of view so you would understand where I'm going with this story. If you hadn't read part one, you should check that out. THANK YOU for the reviews, you really inspire me since I'm new at this. I hate it when authors spend months before adding a chapter and leaving the reader hanging, so I try to update as soon as possible. Enjoy(:

I had been by myself lately, just flying around especially after the war. It killed me, seeing all those people die for me. But there is one person that would consider myself completely guilty if anything happened to her. That "person" is Hermione. She stole my heart when Ron left us to find horcruxes. I have always been madly in love with her, it was only till then I realized she had always been there for me. She still standing my by side though risking her life for me and choosing me over the boy she loved. She is leaving today to go to college. Something has been on my mind lately, I don't know if I should tell her how I feel, but making her stay, or keeping it to myself and watching her leave. It's been Hermione's dream to go to college and I don't want to be in the way of her dreams, but I don't know what I would do without her. I guess I'm just going to suck it up like a man and let her go.

As I checked my watch I said to myself, "Crap! She is leaving soon".

I apparated to the train station.

<3<3

When I arrived I began looking for her. Then I was interrupted by someone‒sounded like a little girl asking, "Excuse me sir, do you know where Platform 9 ¾ is?"

I turned around and answered "It's right over th‒ Hermione!"

I was shock to see her. Her medium length bushy hair is so pretty. Those breath taking brown eyes, take my breath away every time I see her. Her to die for smile, that I can't get enough. The girl who I have always loved is standing right in front of me. She gave me an unexpected hug.

"Harry what are you doing here?" she asked.

I got a glimpse of her gorgeous smile then I replied, "I should be asking the same question, what are you doing here without saying good-bye to me?"

"Oh, Harry you were gone while I was saying my farewells, and you know that I'm not so good with good-byes. Especially, since I won't be coming back in a while." She replied while putting her head down.

I sort of knew the reason why, and then I stopped asking questions. I just took her bags and help carry them to her train. As she was about to enter the train, I took a hold of one of her soft, gentle, small hands.

"Hermione, don't go please." I finally let out.

I could tell she was in total shock. Her stunning watery brown eyes met mines.

In my mind I was yelling, 'What the hell are you thinking', but my mouth kept going.

"Hermione, we could go to the Forest of Dean, stay there and grow old. Anywhere just don't leave me 'Mione. I'm begging you." I begged.

"Oh, Harry I can't. I need to go…" she replied.

Hermione's hand slipped away from mines as she walked to her seat. I just stood with tears rolling down my face. I told myself, I wasn't going to tell her, but it was like I had no control-my heart was speaking for itself. As her train left, it hit me I don't know what I would do without her.

<3<3

During those four years…

It was hard, without Hermione, I spent most of my time alone. I kept doing things trying to keep her out of my mind, but the things I do kept reminding me of her. After work, I would play quidditch with my co-workers; it reminded me of when she would watch me practice and play every time. I couldn't sleep for months; she was all I would think about. Every night when I couldn't sleep, I would write her of how much I missed her and how much I love her. I didn't send it to her because there would be no way of her to receive it, plus I wanted to keep it to myself. I kept every letter in a shoe box under my bed.

As time move on, I became lonely, vulnerable, and longed for Hermione. But she would never choose me. So, I decided to settle for second best, and move on even if my heart will always belonged to Hermione. I gathered the courage to ask Ginny out on a date, knowing she still liked me. Dating her was okay, but my heart still desired Hermione, but you can say I had a good time. One day, I realized how much Ginny fell in love with me. I knew she didn't deserve me, having my heart belonged to someone else. So I promised myself that I will learn to love Ginny with all my heart. This day was also the day I proposed to her.

<3<3

Ginny and I were checking if everything was ready for our wedding tomorrow, interrupted when the door bell rang.

Ginny checked out the window and said, "I wonder who it is."

The next minute her eyes grew big and rushed downstairs. Confused, I look out the window and saw nothing. So I decided to go downstairs, to find out what is the big commotion was about.

As I was walking down the stairs I saw the most beautiful thing in the world, Hermione. Her beautiful bushy brown hair settled down to long bouncy curls. She wore make-up, not that she needed it she was perfect the ways she is. Her breast, curvy features, and sexy toned legs were perfect. She wasn't the cute and young girl I remembered when she left, she is the most beautiful woman, I have seen in my life. All my feelings revived again, like they were never gone. We never lost eye contact. My heart jumped looking at that good-looking smile that I desired for a long time. Then, Ginny kissed me that beautiful smile slowly fades away.

"Does that answer your question? Oh yeah you're coming to my bachelorette party tonight. Harry and I want you to be our maid of honor." Ginny demanded as she pulled me by the waist.

"I'll be honored to." Hermione answered.

I wanted Hermione to be walking down the aisle tomorrow all eyes on her, wearing white, while I be waiting by the alter for her. I wanted her, for myself for the rest of my life, but I can't it's too late.