Unofficial Portkey Archive

Finally Listening to Your Heart by princess.harmony
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Finally Listening to Your Heart

princess.harmony

Because I Wanted to Say it First

Part 4

NOTE: I don't own Harry Potter, but if JK Rowling listened to me it would have ended up my way. I also don't own "I didn't her because I wanted to tell you first". This whole chapter was inspired by the quote from the movie, Killers. I just wanted to say thank you for the REVIEWS!!! You guys are awesome!! Yes, I know it's going too fast, but I have decided to finish this, the way I planned it to be, but because of the reviews… I have also decided to create something similar to this, but with greater detail and longer(: Enjoy.

"Damn!" I cursed to myself.

I can't get her out of my head! Her captivating smile. Her beautiful big brown eyes. I caught myself smiling. She was truly beautiful.

'I should take a shower. I wonder if Hermione is done, I should check.' I thought to myself.

As I passed by her room, I couldn't believe what she was wearing. I couldn't help, but let my eyes wonder. The way her black dress wrapped around her steamy hot body.

'God blessed her in the right places. She looks lovely.' I said to myself.

"Whoa! Hermione", I blurted out.

I think I scared her because she jumped and lost her balance. I felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest when I caught her in my arms to prevent her from falling. Then she quickly turned to the mirror and adjusted her clothes.

"So you're getting married tomorrow. Ginny is a very lucky girl. I'm very happy for you, you found the love of your life." she said.

"Yeah.", I replied.

Ginny entered the room.

"Oh, hi Harry. Let's go 'Mione?" Ginny interrupted.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Whenever you're ready, Gin." Hermione answered.

Ginny left and Hermione followed. Ron entered the room.

"Harry, I was just looking for you." Ron said.

"Oh yeah, Ron about the bachelor party… no strippers, nothing crazy okay?" I asked.

"Sure.", Ron replied with a smirk.

From that moment I knew there was going to be a stripper, and something crazy is about to happen.

<3<3<3<3

Ron took me to a wizard club, "We'll show them Muggles". Surprising, we had the club all to ourselves. Exactly what I thought there was a stripper. That's not the crazy part, she was dressed like a seductive snitch, and I had to be the seeker and catch her on my broom. I refused at first, but Ron warned me that we weren't leaving till the game was over and I caught that snitch. After, I caught that "snitch", she started dancing on me. She was attractive, but she was nothing compared to Hermione. I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking about Hermione. All the guys dancing on her, flirting with her, and were wishing to take her home, it make my blood boil.

The party ended early because everybody got really drunk with three hours. Since I was the only one sober, I had to bring each one of them home. As Ron and I arrived at the Burrow, I put him on the couch then, checked my watch. It was eleven o'clock.

'I guess we beat the girls.' I thought to myself.

So, I sat down and waited for them, hopefully, I can catch a glimpse of Hermione before going to bed.

<3<3<3<3

Two o'clock.

'They should be home by now', I thought.

Shortly after, Ginny enter through the door.

"Hi Harry." she greeted.

She kissed me on my cheek; I could smell the liquor in her breath.

"Is Hermione home?" she asked.

"No, I thought she was with you." I replied.

"She was with us at first, then poof I couldn't find her anywhere at the club." she said.

I bolted out the door and went to look for Hermione. My mind went crazy thinking of all the things that could have happened to her. I prayed that she would be safe.

'She couldn't be very far', I thought to myself as I apparated to the club they went to.

As I looked around the club, I was this unstable and very attractive woman just few blocks away, Hermione.

"Hermione! Hold up!" I shouted.

She giggled to herself and said, "Oh hi, Harry."

"Have you been drinking?" I asked as I could smell the scent of beer in her breath.

"Yeah, but only like one or seven." she answered while trying to keep a straight face, but failed.

I laughed to myself and said, "You're drunk and I'm taking you home."

I took her by her waist and we walked home together while she rested her head on my shoulder. She looked so stunning while the moonlight shined on her face. I must be the luckiest man, just to have her in my life.

We finally arrived at the Burrow; I carried Hermione up the stairs then gently laid her on her bed.

"I love you, Harry." she blurted out.

I was totally caught off guard. Did she say what I thought she said? Is that the alcohol talking or does she really mean it? The next minute, she is fast asleep. She looks so cute asleep. I removed her heels. Then I said a spell to change her clothes. Then, I whispered a "sober up" spell. I finally tucked her in, and kissed her on her forehead.

"Goodnight, Hermione", I whispered to her ear.

Then I headed for bed.

<3<3<3<3

As I was getting ready for the wedding, I couldn't help, but think of what Hermione said last night. If she really meant it, I won't tell her because I want to tell her 'I love you' first.

Interrupted by my thoughts, I heard someone knock on the door.

"It's me, Hermione", she said.

I opened the door. I lost feeling to my legs when I saw how beautiful Hermione looked in that red bridesmaid dress.

"Hi, come in.", I said while flashing a smile as I tried to tie my tie.

Hermione walked up towards me and reached for my tie, "Do you need help?" she asked.

She tied my tie; we were standing so close I could hear her heart beat and mines beat in perfect harmony. I force myself to resist lifting her chin and kissing those pink, plump, soft lips.

"Harry…" she said, while she looked into my eyes, "I regret everything."

She turned away and facing the mirror.

'I can't believe she is doing this.' I thought.

"I regret saying no to you when I was leaving for college. I regret leaving for college. I regret for the first time in my life choosing something over you. I regret not seeing it sooner. If I didn't go to college, if I didn't say no, if I realized it sooner, I would be Ginny. I would be the one getting ready to spend the rest of my life with you. What I'm trying to say is‒", she finally let out while tears rolling down her pretty face.

As she was confessing, I didn't want her to feel this way, full of regret. I'm so proud of all the things she had accomplished.

'She is going to say it.', I thought to myself.

Then, I kissed her with all the love I had for her since the day, I first met her.

As our lips parted I said, "I'm madly in love with you, Hermione. Hermione I love you."

"I'm in love with you too Harry. I love you too." She replied.

As I wiped her tears away, she begged, "Why don't we run away from all of this? To the Forest of Dean, stay there grow old."

It took a while to think of what to say.

Then I finally kissed her forehead and said, "I would love to. I been waiting since the day I met you, to say those words, but Ginny I can't hurt her like that."

She looked down, and replied, "I understand."

I would choose Hermione, but I can't hurt Ginny. She loves me, but I can't return the feeling back. I always think of others before myself sometimes I wished I didn't.