Unofficial Portkey Archive

Last Night Of A Bachelor by nmffnurse
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Last Night Of A Bachelor

nmffnurse

Preferred Customer Normal Preferred Customer 2 141 2003-09-06T04:46:00Z 2003-09-06T04:46:00Z 1 575 3284 Dell Computer Corporation 27 7 3852 10.2625 Clean Clean MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Warning sex scene, Warning sex scene, Warning Sex scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are offended well…… any squib with half a brain would know that a sex scene was coming up from reading the previous chapter.

Next chapter will focus more on character development, I promise. But for now - on with the show.

Chapter 2

"Avada Kedavra!"

Any minute he expected his father Lucius to strike him dead. Perhaps he was being tested right now. What kind of Deatheater would he be if a Weasley brought him to his knees? Malfoy's didn't bow to anyone. Certainly not Draco Malfoy, heir apparent to a vast Deatheater fortune built on decades of grueling muggle and houseelf labor - but bring him to his knees she did.

Ginny shoved his shirt off his shoulders, clawing and biting. Draco could feel Ginny's teeth scraping over his pecs. "No." He moaned, "No…." It was fascinating watching the redhead explore his body. She smoothed her hands over his chest making her way down, placing kisses against his tense abdomen. Draco braced himself against the bathroom wall trying not to fall as Ginny swiftly did away with his boxers.

Oh gods, the Weasel was going to meet his very stiff friend. This can't happen. I can't be tainted with Weasley filth. But Weasley was now wrapping her oh so soft and filthy hands around a very attentive part of his anatomy………..Go ahead! Make me dirty you nasty witch!

Pansy would never do this, not in a million years. She would chip a nail, smudge her precious lipstick! But shouldn't he be thinking about his future wife? Think about Pansy! Think about Pansy! Ok he was starting to lose his erection……………….

Gods, the Weasel smelled good. He could become dizzy from her scent all day. What was that? Looking in the shower he spotted a bar of muggle soap - ZEST. Fascinating scent. No matter, he was as hard as granite now as he gazed at her lithe glistening body and perfect breasts. Who knew the mudblood lover hid all this behind her Hogwarts robes?! Then again he did hear whispers from that Ravenclaw moron Michael Corner and Potter- Worshiper Dean Thomas……..

Father will be upset. Father will be very upset. Draco - listen to father.

To Hell with Father.

Draco felt blood hammering in his ears, "Weasley." he groaned.

Damn! She dropped it like it was burning. Dammit all to Hades, Why did I have to open my big foul mouth?!

That's when she looked at him with a wicked grin……"Which game are we playing today? Is it - Prefect shoves his penis in the littlest Weasely's mouth?"

Draco's eye's grew wide. He was trapped in a nightmare he didn't want to get out of.

Her brown eyes winked at him, "For old times sake."

"Wha?" he didn't finish as he felt Ginny playing around with quick swipes of her tongue. Draco gasped, clutching her shoulders. He was going to come before it even started. Ginny's mouth surrounded him and he felt the air leave his lungs. He managed to stave off a climax that might have choked her, by gritting his teeth and thinking of Pansy, Professor McGonagall and Goyle.

Next he started to go over the All-star Quidditch Team.

His eyes crossed watching the redhead bob up and down along his hard length. Any second he was going to climax right down her hot throat.

Draco started reciting potion ingredients, "Root of asphodel, essence of belladonna……"

This was incredible. Why hadn't he taken Weasley to the Graduation Ball? Hell why hadn't he asked her out back at Hogwarts. Those Astronomy Tower visits would have been much more educational.

Draco pushed her further along his shaft, entranced by his fingers intertwined throughout her fiery hair. "OH GOOD GODDESSES!" Draco roared as his knees buckled. He saw fireworks, the moon and the stars as he emptied his come into her mouth.

Weasley had skillz.