Unofficial Portkey Archive

Last Night Of A Bachelor by nmffnurse
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Last Night Of A Bachelor

nmffnurse

Stunned and a bit dazed, a quivering yet happier Draco Malfoy lay on the floor. As if they had a mind of their own, his hands were still wrapped around the redhead. He noticed with some contempt that Ginny's breathing was normal, his was far from it. Draco's mind still couldn't comprehend what had just happened. His marriage to Pansy was unavoidable. It had to happen, there was no question. But did he have to hurry things along? He swept a tentative hand down her back, lingering at her hips. Wait and see, yes- that would have to be the plan. As for now, he would have as much fun as he could, even if it was with the Weasel.

He should be pushing her away, thanking her for the nice service she performed. Draco just couldn't bring himself to extricate himself from his present situation. A little voice in his head sounding very much like Lucius scolded him, "You are a weakling Draco, cavorting with filth."

But feeling weak feels so good Father!

Grey eyes met brown and Draco's breath caught in his throat. Although he had taken quite an appreciative glance at Ginny's body he hadn't really looked at her. Her eyes were dark and smoky , holding a particular beauty that makeup could not hope to improve. Whereas Pansy covered herself in piles of thick makeup to mask the many flaws she had, which only made her resemble a circus clown. Draco hadn't wanted Pansy to touch him with a ten foot pole. The sexy Weasel on the other hand, was quite a different story. Just looking at Ginny's lips, thinking about what her mouth had done earlier-….his flag was up once more.

Draco shook his head. What was happening to him? Draco had his standards, even if Lucius thought otherwise. He would push her off, that's what he would do. Tell her that even though she did one good deed he still couldn't stand the sight of her. His eyes had other ideas, lingering on hers for fear that if he closed them for even a fraction of a second, he would wake up in Malfoy Manor -away from this woman whose fingertips were now trailing low across his stomach. He jerked at her touch as Ginny's hand closed around a reawakened part of his body.

Draco groaned as he came up on his elbows watching Ginny tease him.

"I think the little ferret wants to play." Ginny grinned wickedly at him, which made him blush. He felt the color rising to his cheeks. Damn you Weasley! First the batbogey hex, now this. Whatever this was, it must be dark magic. The Dark Lord only wishes he could have this much power! Ginny's opening of the Chamber of Secrets was starting to make a lot more sense.

Ginny surprised him by straddling his hips as she pushed him back down to the floor. She leaned forward touching her lips to his mouth. Hungrily he kissed her back. Damn-she tasted of sex. He shuddered convulsively as Ginny rubbed her hips against him. Ginny took his trembling hand that had subconsciously been sliding along her thigh. "Acting shy are you? " He looked on in shocked awe as she placed his hand between her thighs and suddenly his fingers were thrust in a very hot and moist place , a place he had never considered putting them - until now. Watching Weasley with her head thrown back and eyes closed as she moaned only increased his desire to be where his fingers were. His erection was now painfully hard. She was a very wicked woman.

Ginny leaned down brushing her lips against his. But Draco couldn't settle for a teasing kiss. He hungrily parted her lips, his tongue tasting the talented mouth that had bewitched a Malfoy. As her kisses left a trail down his neck, she whispered, "It's my turn now."

This is wrong in so many ways……"

She lowered herself onto him with such force that his mind went blank. He grasped her closer, he was going to die and Draco was positive that for once a Malfoy would go straight to Heaven. Draco was completely enthralled at the sight of Ginny atop him, rocking her hips and bucking wildly.

"Oh Draco……." She panted. She arched her back quickening her pace as he meet her stroke for stroke. Draco closed his eyes enjoying the feel of Weasley on top of him. A Weasley! For some odd reason, just the very thought excited Draco. A fact which he would never admit to anyone. He could feel the pressure inside of him ready to explode when a piercing wail shattered his eardrums.

"What are you doing!" Draco exclamined as Ginny rolled off of him. "Get back here!" Don't make me crawl on my manicured hands and feet and beg you Weasley!

"Maybe tonight when the kids are sleeping." Ginny fastened her robe giving him a quick kiss on his forehead as the frightening wailing continued.

Draco's libido started crashing around him. His thoughts raced to the little redheaded child that had called him Daddy. "You mean we have more than 1?! " Good goddesses, if they shagged like this on a regular basis he imagined it was a possibility that they would have a houseful of brats. Like mother, like daughter he thought. Then tried to shake the awful image of Arthur and Molly Weasley reproducing out of his head.

"Don't be silly. You're the one that talked me into having more children." Smack! Right on his delicate derriere, Ginny left a red stinging imprint, "Now take your pale ass in the shower, we have alot to do today!

Draco hoped it would be more sex.

***

Draco swore as he looked through the bedroom closet for suitable attire. Obviously his future self had no fashion sense. Nothing but discount robes hung in the closet, as if mocking him. This should have been Ron Weasley's closet, not a Malfoy's. Sex with the Weasley was great, but marrying one had its drawbacks. Mainly for the fact that from the looks of his closet, Ginny Weasley had brought him down the social ladder. Remind myself not to think with my little ferret and I won't make this same mistake again. Sighing, Draco adjusted the cheaply made clasp of his robe.

Although his stay had been interesting perhaps he ought to try contacting his father. The problem was he had no clue where his wand was but Draco was about to change that. "ACCIO WAND." A nearby dresser drawer opened and his trusty wand flew into his hand. "It's been fun Weasley -but all good things must come to an end."

Draco started chanting the apparition spell, stopping suddenly as his eyes were drawn to a small calendar on the dresser. His wand dropped to his side when he realized exactly how much farther he had gone. No longer was he 19 years old. He was 35. Slowly he brought his eyes up to face his reflection in the mirror. A few lines here and there but he had to admit that he had aged quite nicely. Drawing his hands through his hair he thought, I look good. Hell, I look even better.

His mind wandered to Ginny. She had improved dramatically. When she approached him in his 7th year, she had matured into a very pretty girl. As a woman she was absolutely stunning. Had he known, oh, if only he had known what fantasies lay in that Weasley mind.

The smell of breakfast reached Draco's nostrils. His grumbling stomach reminded him of his hunger. Looking forward to finding out what the house elves had prepared, Draco crept down the hallway wondering what other surprises awaited him. Maybe Ginny would attack him in the hallway. He crossed his fingers and hoped that she would. A wizard picture interrupted his daydreams, "Daddy!"

Draco whirled around to come face to face with a large portrait of him surrounded by Ginny and 3 young children. Ginny was seated in front of him holding the little redhead, though she was an infant in the picture with only small tufts of red hair peeking out from under a green, silver lined blanket. Two other blond children that looked to be about 9 or 10 stood at opposite ends of each other. Eerie. That was the best word to describe it. The little blond boy and girl looked like his clones, down to his grey eyes. Had the Weasley woman really given birth to such children? Draco had to smile to himself. The Malfoy genes must be quite strong.

"Good Morning." Ginny gave Draco a quick kiss as he entered the kitchen before yelling at the little red headed child glued to the television in the next room. "Emily, turn that tv off and eat your breakfast……I said now, turn it off!"

Draco hesitantly took his seat feeling a blush rise as he thought of the naughty deeds they had engaged in earlier. Ginny didn't seem to be preoccupied with the same thoughts. Attached to Ginny's hip was that wailing thing. "Here Draco, put him in his highchair." Before Draco could answer no, the little crying bundle was thrust in his arms. Its piercing cry was hurting his eardrums. He'd go deaf, he just knew it.

"This- this thing is crying!" Draco said holding the baby at arms length. Already he could feel the wetness. "It smells rather awful."

Ginny rolled her eyes, " That thing is your son, perhaps you should change him."

"What? Can't the house elves do this?"

"Ha, Ha, Draco. Very funny. Now just go in the nursery and change Ron." Ginny turned her back to him and continued flipping pancakes on the stove.

They had no house elves? What kind of paupers were they? And Ron? Draco took a good look at the baby he held in his arms. Blond hair, perfect baby smooth skin. Another clone - and she named him Ron? How could the sexy Weasley burden a Malfoy with such a name? Was he such a pushover in the future that he let his wife name their children after people he had long wanted to hex into oblivion? Ron Malfoy? Draco shook his head at the thought. Something was very, very wrong.

TBC

Sorry to end there( Blame the stupid fake Cubs fan- you know who I am talking about if you watched the game, and the Marlins!!!)….I started writing this while watching the Cubs and Marlins game ( I live 3 blocks away from Wrigley Field), while the Cubs were 3-0. Now the Score is Marlins 8, Cubs 3!!!!!!! I am not in the mood to write anymore , I'll have to wait until Game 7 - much too stressed! I Blame all grammatical errors on the Florida Marlins!!!!