Unofficial Portkey Archive

Last Night Of A Bachelor by nmffnurse
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Last Night Of A Bachelor

nmffnurse

Just remember I don't own Harry Potter & I don't own The Family Man in which I got the idea. (thanks to the reviewer that reminded me!! )

Chapter 5

Slumped over in a yellow flowery recliner sat Draco. How he had managed to walk in his despair from his seamstress son's bedroom to a second rate study if ever he saw one, was a mystery. Antique furnishings were not to be found here. Only stuffed reclining chairs and sofas centered around what he recognized from his muggle studies class as a widescreen telly. That devil wife of mine probably bought this piece of mudblood poison . No wonder my children are warped

Scattered around the room were little bodies made of plastic. Some were dressed while others were half naked. "OWW!" He felt a hard object jab him as he sat back. Reaching behind he found a decapitated plastic person, this one appeared male. Hidden in the cushions was a blond head. Voodoo. Dark magic of the Americas. Someone was trying to kill him.

Sighing heavily he sank lower in the chair waiting to die when he felt a pair of soft lips kiss his forehead. Ginny laughed taking possession of the voodoo doll with her other hand.

Draco felt a sudden chill. Ginny was trying to kill him! After everything they had done, had she no heart? Weasley was a goody goody Gryffindor. How could she? "Really honey. You need to stop buying Emily so many Barbie Dolls." She tossed it towards a basket filled with similar tortured souls. From the looks of it, Weasley had killed hundreds!

Closing his eyes Draco waited for the pain which did not come. Draco frowned, opening one eye and then the other. So like her foul brothers, always playing their cruel despicable jokes.

"What's the matter honey?" taking a seat on the arm of the chair Ginny ran her fingers through his hair. "I hate seeing you like this."

"I shouldn't be here!" He said harshly looking straight into those brown eyes that had tricked him into believing he was in heaven but a few hours ago. What a bleak future he had to look forward to. The sudden urge to Avada Kedavra himself was upon Draco. Patting his pocket he realized his wand was missing. Emily, that demon seed of a child had taken it.

"Why?! Because Aiden's coming home! Don't start this again Draco. I will not have my two favorite men fighting again!"

Just as he suspected, Draco did not get along with the boy. "Do you know that your son draws womens clothes? He sews in his room just like a common house elf." It's all your doing Weasley, all your doing.

"Well he did inherit your incredible fashion sense. Were you not voted Best Dressed at Hogwarts?"

Ohhh, now she was shifting the blame on him. "So it's my fault that you gave birth to a-a--- " he wanted to say fairy boy but was much too afraid of being on the receiving end of a Weasley's wrath. He still had nightmares of her bat bogey hex.

Ginny's eyes flashed dangerously warning him not to open his mouth , "He's a sensitive boy Draco. I agree Aiden shouldn't have yelled at you the way he did before he left. You have to understand, he had his heart set on that designer internship in Paris this summer. Yet there you go enrolling him in Quidditch camp against his wishes."

Like father like son. Suddenly Draco felt very, very sorry for the boy who would one day be his son. Had he not had similar conversations with Lucius?

"I won't marry her father!" Draco fumed, his hands fingering the wand that lay in his palm. He had only to say the words and no longer would he be embroiled in this mess.

"You have no choice. The Parkinson's must be brought in line. Their devotion must be secured."

"I don't need to marry Pansy Parkinson to ensure her loyalty!" If ever he had one sure thing- it was Pansy. At Hogwarts Pansy had always been at his beck and call.

"You ignorant, ignorant boy. Trust no one."

There were a few times that he, Draco Malfoy thought of children on the off chance he actually consummated his marriage with Pansy. Would he want them to follow in his footsteps? Would he want them to do his bidding? Time and time again Draco told himself no. Childrearing for him would be different than Lucius. His children could do whatever they wanted. In fact he had decided if he did have children, he would hand the reigns completely over to Pansy to raise as she pleased. Provide her and the little kiddies with money and not much more.

Why was Ginny making him sound like the controlling domineering father he was planning not to be? Draco ran his hands through his head in frustration. Why did he even care??

But for some odd reason that Draco couldn't pinpoint he did. Raging mad he was, that someone could possess a drop of Malfoy blood and hate the sport he loved the most.

"Are you telling me that your son hates Quidditch?" There was no way in Hades Aiden was his son. How could a Malfoy ever hate Quidditch? How could his genes help produce a Quidditch hater? Maybe the boy just needed a new broom.

"No, what I'm telling you is that our son hates the fact that you disapprove of everything he holds an interest in. I know you mean well but you musn't be so hard on him. Being the HeadMasters son is pressure enough."

Holy Hogwarts. He was a Headmaster??? As in Dumbledore was a Headmaster. Wasn't he supposed to be all knowing and wise? Unfortunately Draco felt anything but.

Misreading Draco's expression of surprise for worry Ginny squeezed his hand in encouragement, "Don't fret Draco. I'm quite sure he's gotten over his anger." Ginny reached in her pocket and pulled out a peace of paper. "Ta da!" Ginny exclaimed and Draco couldn't understand why she was so excited.

"What's this?" Draco asked as he unrolled the parchment.

"It's the last owl from Aiden. He's doing fine and making friends." She nudged him, urging Draco to read on.

Dear Mum, Nadia, Emily, Ron and Father,

I was hit by a bludger last week, but don't start crying Mum. I only broke both my legs. They are mending fabulously. I made many new friends on the team. Jonathan is the keeper and captain for our camp team. He's been so helpful giving me private lessons and I learnt so many new and fun tricks.

Thanks for the care package mum! With Gran sending me chocolates everyday and your cookies I was quite popular amongst all the boys!

Nadia, wish you were here. Harry Potter graced us with his presence as guest instructor and I know how you adore him so. All the other fellows were absolutely jealous that he's practically family.

How is my favorite sister Emily( yes Nadia you read right)Are you excited about starting school? Just remember not to get kicked out of 10 schools like a certain sibling………..Also, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING IN MY ROOM, ok?

Please tell Ron how much I miss him in baby talk and give my regards to Father.

Gran is having me portkeyed at the end of camp this week. She's taking me to Paris, mum! Don't worry, we will be back in time for me and Nadia's birthday. We should be on our way back to the states by the time you receive this letter. Gran and I expect to arrive sometime Monday evening.

Love and kisses,

Aidan

Love and kisses? His son ended a letter with love and kisses? How unMalfoy was that? That's what comes of being part Weasley. It wasn't hard to miss that Molly Weasley was spoiling the brat. Taking Aiden to Paris to make up for his father forcing him to attend Quidditch camp. Draco could only wish his own father had thought of that years ago. Perhaps then he could've finally ripped the snitch from Potthead without cheating. Inside Draco burned. Why did Potter have to keep showing up everywhere? Something else about that letter ran amiss and he couldn't quite figure out what it was.

"Honey stop looking so stressed. I know there's a lot to do today what with shopping for Emily and getting the house ready for the twins' birthday. Can you believe they'll be 16 tomorrow?"

That meant there would be people over. Weasleys, Potter, Granger and the rest of their wretched friends. "Will Potter the Prick be here?" before he could hold his tongue, it slipped out.

Ginny rolled her eyes, "One would think after all these years you'd let bygones be bygones." Ginny shook her head in disbelief, "Harry wouldn't miss it. You know how he adores the twins."

"And they him." He answered flatly. That's exactly what Draco was afraid of. Do you know wife how much our daughter adores Potter and probably Aidan as well???

"Maybe we can have Harry talk some sense into Nadia. She won't listen to us."

Draco was a little miffed. The female version of Draco wouldn't pay heed to his words but she'd listen to Potter? "Why won't she?" he asked now interested in the wrongdoings of his very Slytherin offspring.

Ginny's answer only made him feel the ache in his middleage body, "We're her uncool parents. That's why. You have to put your foot down Draco. I can't do it on my own. I need you to back me. From now on no more special treatment. Hopefully Harry's talk will make her see the light. I don't think we can afford to find another school that will take Nadia after Durmstrang expelled her. "

Durmstrang, notorious for being the epicenter of the Dark Arts couldn't handle Nadia Malfoy? Draco felt a smile tug at his lips. Things were looking up already.

In fact something else was coming up as Ginny lowered herself onto her husband, straddling his lap. What was she thinking?!

"Gods Wea…..Ginny- the children!" Draco looked around wildly afraid a little red haired elf would pop up at any time.

"Nap charm. We have 15 minutes before our sleeping beauties awaken." Ginny whispered as she nipped at his ear. "Hush now. No more talk about the kids. You and I need our own playtime." Maybe…..Just maybe marriage was a good thing. Feeling Weasley's hot breath against his neck made him want to throw her down on the fuzzy carpet and make mad sweet love to her.

He pulled her to him as his lips sought hers in a searing kiss. She felt dangerously good and his body instantly hardened to her touch. The feel of her breasts against him as Ginny whispered erotic sayings in his ear nearly undid him. She grinded against him furiously as he groaned into her mouth.

There were way too many barriers between them. He slid his hands under her skirt and pulled the material towards her waist. He almost lost it then. No underwear. She really was trying to kill him. Draco lolled his head back in bliss as Ginny unzipped his pants greatly anticipating his release.

It was not to be.

Pop

Pop

So engrossed were they that the familiar sounds of apparition went unnoticed.

"Don't everyone greet us all at once now." Came a very familiar voice to Draco's ears. It can't be!

Ginny hung her head in embarrassment as she hurridly straightened her skirt. Peering over Ginny's shoulder a very redfaced Draco was met by his mirror image, although much younger shaking his head, "Positively sick making! I'll need therapy now and lots of it."

What a way to meet his son. Draco looked for a hole in the ground because right now, he wanted the earth to swallow him up.

Could anything else possibly go wrong? Yes it could . "Oh Gods!" Draco scrubbed his face in disbelief.

Clamping her hands over her grandsons eyes stood Narcissa Malfoy in all her elegant robed glory, catching her son in his very unrobed state. "Not God Draco. Your mother."

To be continued!

What's next in upcoming chaps- more D/G of course, more kiddies. The birthday where no party is complete without The rest of the Hogwarts gang and the Weasley's . Baby Ron's name is explained,etc……