Unofficial Portkey Archive

Last Night Of A Bachelor by nmffnurse
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Last Night Of A Bachelor

nmffnurse

This is basically a setup for the next chapter….not much Ginny in this segment but you do learn about the children…..

I promise more D/G loving later, explanation about why Draco and Ginny named their son Ron, etc……

Chapter 4

He felt a little tug and looked down. "Can I help change Ron, Daddy?" Draco had never been happier to see the small redheaded weasel. "I'll eat my pancakes later. Is it ok mum?"

Please say yes, please say yes.

Ginny bent down to eye level with Emily, " Of course sweetie, thanks for being such a big help to daddy."

She leveled herself with Draco. "Nadia didn't come home again tonight. She left another note……." He noticed a hint of frustration in her eyes. "I don't know what to do. Draco we cannot coddle her anymore." She put a palm in front of Draco's face, as if she was used to interrupting him. Ginny quickly glanced at Emily not wanting to appear upset in front of her child, "We'll discuss this later."

What was she talking about? Maybe Nadia was the little blond girl in the picture. Although judging Emily's age, she was probably now in her teens. He should also have a teenage son, so far Draco had yet to meet him. Draco surmised that the boy probably didn't want to have breakfast with crying babies. A wise decision, a very wise decision indeed.

The little redhead was pulling on his shirt and he followed her as if his life depended on it. He couldn't face this horror alone, and he would gladly take the help of a 6 year old. "What do I do with this thing, I mean R-Ron." He asked as Emily led him into the nursery. The smell of baby powder in the air made him want to gag.

The little girl narrowed her eyes on him, She pointed to a changing table. "Lie him down here."

Draco placed the crying baby down and quickly stepped away. "Now what?" he said muttering cleansing spells to get rid of the urine stench emanating from his hands.

"Daddy? Are you ok?"

She might be six but she was blessed with the Malfoy intelligence. "Nadia must've done a memory charm on you daddy. OOH! She'll be grounded again!"

Another mention of this Nadia. He would gladly play along and gain more information on his current predicament and family along the way. "Yes, I think Nadia made me forget some things. Why would she do that?"

"Everytime she sneaks out and you catch her, she always does the memory charm."

So, he had a disobedient daughter on his hands. In a way it quite pleased him to find out Nadia's adeptness at charms, he wondered how she was at the Dark Arts.

Hopefully Emily was still daddy's little girl. Handing the redhead his wand while crossing his fingers, he hoped that she would think changing diapers was the best idea in the world. "Why don't you be a big girl and change Ron for me!"

Her tiny hands thrust the wand back into her father's larger ones, "No underage magic! You says I wasn't allowed."

"I changed my mind, um, s-sweetie." Draco knelt down to her and gave her his wand.

A small hand came to his forehead as if checking for a fever, "Oh daddy, she got you good this time." Again she gave him back the wand and let out a little laugh.

He resigned himself to the fact that he was stuck changing the toxic waste of his son. Gingerly he opened the diaper, frightened by the multicolored volcanic mess that greeted his eyes. The horrendous smell drifted to his nostrils and he felt a wave of nausea hit him. Draco wavered a bit before finally steadying himself.

"Peeeeee-yuuuuu!" Emily said while pinching her nose. "Poopy diaper!"

The baby squirmed its tiny hands immediately finding the nasty mess. "I can't believe this!" Draco yelled, grabbing the infant's wrists.

Emily was overcome in laughter at her father's predicament. She handed him a wipe. "For you daddy." She said before bursting with giggles.

Little feet kicked in the air and Draco held on for dear life while wiping the mess from the wailing monster. He held out the offending bundle at arms length and dropped it into a container that Emily had pushed towards him.

Ok, that was done. Almost finished. He didn't like taking orders from a 6 year old, and one that was making fun of him at that. But in this case he was grateful. She handed him the rest of the needed supplies. Now all he had to do was slip this diaper underneath and…..without warning he felt wetness cover his face, trickling down to his shirt. That brat was smirking the infamous Malfoy smirk while it urinated all over him! Was it possible the evil little baby was getting enjoyment from this?

"A fine deatheater you'll make!" he muttered.

Finally after much struggle Draco had finished. He had to admit to himself , it was a fine job even if the diaper wasn't exactly secure. Next time though, he would make damn sure Ginny got stuck with diaper changes. Quickly he chanted a cleansing spell to remove the stain and stench that his son had left as a souvenir. Emily had climbed up on the chair, tickling Ron. "Ronnie, peek a boo!" she covered her eyes then opened them surprising the giggling baby before descending her tickling fingers his way again.

"I think he's happy that Aidan's coming home from Grandma's!" Emily stated although Draco guessed that the sloppy kisses and tickles the little girl was giving her brother were the actual sources of the baby's current state of bliss.

Draco went over the names in his mind, Emily, Ron, Nadia, and Aidan which must be his eldest son. It would raise too much suspicion if he forgot his own children's names. Although he was still not comfortable calling the small creature Ron.

Draco let his finger be grasped by the baby. In all Draco's supposed evilness, he didn't think he could bring himself to hate something so innocent and so perfect, especially when the child looked so very much like him, except of course for those brown eyes he obviously inherited from his mother. That in itself pleased him. The baby cooed and a weird warm feeling filled his entire being. He had the incredible urge to hold and protect this baby. Where it came from he didn't yet know. It only made him wonder what more surprises awaited him.

***

Keeping the offending midget at arms length Draco gave the house a once over as he followed Emily out of the nursery. Now that the smelly baby was taken care of he was more able to take in his surroundings. Cluttered, far too many colors and……Harry Potter? Harry goddamn Potter?!!!

"What is this!" Draco pushed open a door that proudly lighted up, "Nadia's Room. Enemies of the Heir Beware" A life size poster of Harry Potter adorned the door. Pushing the door open were more autographed pictures of his least favorite person in the world plastered on the pink walls and ceilings of what was obviously his oldest daughter's room.

Amidst hair care products and makeup on a vanity set at the far corner of the room were various newspaper clippings all about the famous Potter.

A collection of brooms were displayed on floating shelves in the corner. Draco almost dropped Ron when his eyes immediately focused on the inscription -

The Firebolt 2012 the only Broom Endorsed by Harry Potter MVP - Chudley Cannons.

Harry Potter was a quidditch star. Draco couldn't help the rising feelings of jealousy slowly building within, even if Potter did play for the worst team in the entire Quidditch League. Life just wasn't fair. Here he was stuck at home and Potter was probably galivanting the globe living the life of his dreams. It was apparent that the world still worshipped at perfect Potter's feet, including his own flesh and blood.

How could his future self have allowed this atrocity to happen. The future Malfoy daughter was obsessed with scarhead? He had once watched a Muggle TV show…what was it???? The Twilight Zone. Yes, he was now in the Twilight Zone.

He would definitely have a word with Ginny. Draco didn't know how much longer he would be trapped here. Perhaps tomorrow he would wake up back in his bed surrounded by plain grey walls. Until that time, these posters would be coming down today.

"Harry Potter is soooo hanthsome." Emily proceeded to plant a kiss on the smiling face of Harry Potter while humming the wedding march.

It had started out as a fantasy only to be turning into a nightmare. No way was another daughter of his going to have a horrible fixation on Harry Potter. Cradling Ron more securely in one arm he swooped Emily up in another. Emily clapped her hands as if she was on an amusement ride. "WOO HOO!"

Draco exited the room trying to keep his head from spinning. Gladly he would change more of Ron's diapers than to ever step foot in that wretched Potter filled room.

"Let's go to Aidan's room Daddy. We can look at his pictures." Emily jumped up and down in Draco's arms looking quite excited at the prospect.

"That's a good idea, point the way Emily." He needed to have his mind taken off the horrid sight that had practically blinded him. What he needed now was to be in the sanctuary of another Malfoy male, one that wasn't wearing a diaper.

Across the hallway was the closed door of Aidan Malfoy. It was quite difficult trying to open the door with two children in his arms. He was beginning to develop some respect for Ginny's mother. How in the world did she manage 7? Or was it 8? 9? 10?

Draco felt a tiny hand reach in his pocket and Emily's squeaky voice uttered, "Alohamora!" So much for underage magic! He was beginning to think he had been had by the little devil.

Slowly the door opened. Instead of being a horrid color like his sister's it was a pleasant shade of grey. The curtains were drawn so the room was quite dark. Draco plopped Ron ,Emily and himself on his eldest son's stark bed of black pillows and blankets feeling almost as if he were back at home.

Emily proceeded to jump on the bed causing Ron to lose his pacifier. Ron's sharp cries broke the seconds of peace he had craved. "Not again!"

Draco spotted the pacifier lying on the ground half hidden underneath the bed. Reaching down to pick it up he felt magazines and grinned to himself.

A smirk played across his face. Most likely his son was reading Playwizard or Wanton Witch. "Uh, Emily why don't you take your brother to Mummy" he said one hand placing the pacifier back into Ron's mouth silencing his cries and one hand hiding the magazines behind his back.

"Ok….but first I wanna play…." Emily's voice rose, "SUPER AUROR."

Rolling his eyes he gave his halfhearted permission. It was all Ginny Weasley's fault, that temptress! Telling him he had to wait until tonight. Draco didn't know if he would ever be able to make it. Glancing at his watch he couldn't believe it was only 8:00 in the morning. "Fine, but hurry up. Your mother wants to drag us shopping for your school supplies."

"I'm Hermione - Super Auror!" Emily shouted on the other side of the bed facing the windows.

Oh Sweet Merlin! She's going to jump! "Emily!" Draco yelled lunging towards the energetic redhead but he wasn't quick enough.

"Hermione comes to save the day!" Emily yelled as she grabbed the curtain with her hand and leapt from the bed.

Silently he prayed that he wouldn't hear the sickening sound of broken glass. As the curtains fell Draco shouted, "Emily! Watch out!" Quickly Draco whipped out his wand, ready to utter healing charms.

"Are you hurt?" Draco's voice was shaking with worry. An unmoving mass lay buried under the curtains. He hadn't been watching her properly and now she was injured. Why? Because he wanted to sneak a peak at some naked witch . What a terrible father he was. In only a span of a few hours he had managed to murder his own offspring.

"Oh gods!" he wailed putting his face in his hands. For the first time in his life he felt hot pinpricks of tears. "Emily I'm so sorry."

From the mountains of ripped curtains that now lay on the floor a toothy grin bobbed back to life. "That was grrrreat!!! Let's play again!"

Draco let out a sigh of relief. He clenched his fists to prevent him from shaking the child senseless "You are going to fix these curtains before your brother gets home and then…….you…..you …..you are grounded!"

"NO!!!!" Jutting her lip out Emily sat there arms crossed.

It was to be his undoing. Her little lip trembled and tears started to leak from her eyes. Taking a deep breath and looking at the sad eyes that stared back at him Draco gulped, "Take care of Ron." He shrugged his shoulders in resignation, ""I'll fix the curtains."

"I'm not grounded ?" she asked still sniffling.

"No." Draco whispered in defeat as Emily wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a big fat kiss on his cheek. Wiping what he knew were probably a million germs off his face he watched as a smiling Emily picked her blond brother and raced out of the room.

"Be careful!" he called after her wondering if he had made a mistake, trusting his clone to the very mischievous Emily.

Light streamed in the room allowing him a much better view of his future son's room. What he mistook as a grey was actually a light sky blue. Already he didn't like it. Revealed by the light was a muggle contraption that had been hidden in the shadows. Why did his son possess a muggle sewing machine? Sketches of dresses, skirts, pants and tops adorned the wall where the machine was situated.

It can't get much worse, can it? Draco tried to convince himself, only to go into shock when his eyes glanced at the titles of the magazines the Malfoy Heir had hidden.

So, You Want To Be A Fashion Designer

Alternative Wizard - Coming Out Of The Potions Closet

TBC