Unofficial Portkey Archive

It Happened One Night! by Muirnin
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

It Happened One Night!

Muirnin

August 17, 2011 My dear friends and readers, Well it's been over 7 years since my last posting on Portkey, I have now turned 50 and so many things have changed in my life ... I was refused entry back to Canada and because of that I have been separated from my husband ever since. a couple few years later I had the unthinkable happen and my beloved children were taken away from me ... by the state and have since been adopted by family but all contact has been taken away so I am utterly alone and due to that major component missing from my life (my beloved husband and children) I lost my will to write. I have attempted a couple of times to write but circumstances have caused me to stop and I lose the motivation. I have a couple of stories going through my head but I find myself procrastinating on getting them down on paper ... so I am making this offer ... any stories that you see of mine are up for adoption they can be a jumping off point for a new story or you could try and continue what I already have started. Mind you realize that if I ever decide to write with gusto again I will be finishing a few of these (that aren't finished that is) I miss you all and hope to hear from you soon. As Always, (`'.¸(`'•..¤..•'´)¸.'´) ´¨`•.* Muirnin *.•´¨` (¸.'´(¸.•'´¤`'•.¸)`'.) *¤*.¸¸.·´¨`"*"´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤*.¸¸.·´¨`"*"´¨`·. ¸¸.*¤* Queen Mother-Royal Family of Cliffies "An imaginative mind is a terrible thing to waste..." @}>---'---,--- who will always ship what is right over what was easy (And it's Hermione JANE)