Unofficial Portkey Archive

Its Just Pretend by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Its Just Pretend

Harrys Mistress

This chapter was automatically imported from the story archive available on /r/HPharmony.

Please report any issues by using the Report as broken button!

Hand in hand they made their way to their common room. The closer they got, the faster their pace excelled. Finally they were at the front of the portrait door and Harry quickly said the password and pulled Hermione inside. Harry made it as far as the common room before he finally couldn't take it anymore and yanked Hermione in his arms. She met him halfway and accepted his eager lips when they joined with hers. Her arms wrapped around his neck and leapt up on her toes as her lips parted for him.

Harry sighed as his fingers dove into her hair, pulling out all her pins so it could fall freely. Never leaving her lips, he started backing her up towards the stairs. Hermione and Harry both muffled a giggle when they stumbled and ran into the wall. They used the wall as a guide as they slowly made their way up the stairs until they finally reached the top. Harry spun her around and pressed her back against his bedroom door as he fumbled with the doorknob, pressing his hips against hers to give her a slight preview of what was about to happen. As soon as he turned it, they fell into the room never breaking apart. Harry sipped at her lips as he led her towards the bed, moonlight shone through the windows helping them find their way.


Together, they fell onto the bed, Hermione on her back and Harry collapsed on top of her. Harry sighed in content when he finally had Hermione where he wanted her. Ever since he saw her walk down the stairs, all he could think about was her and him in his bed. Screw the Yule Ball, he had thought. Let's just go straight to the bedroom. His waiting however was worth it, he enjoyed being with her tonight. He enjoyed having her by his side and dancing with her closely all night. Though, having her here...in his bed all alone was heaven. "Hermione," he whispered against her mouth before kissing her again. "I..."

Hermione met his urgent kisses as her slender fingers slipped into his unruly black hair. "Hermione," he heard him say again sensing the urgency in his voice. He left her lips and traveled his own down her neck. "Mione," he whispered as he stretched out his body, letting all his weight press her down into the mattress. "Mione, I love you."

Hermione's breath caught in her throat and she lifted his heavy head with her fingers so she could look into his eyes. "What?" she whispered as a her surprised eyes started to brim with tears.

He grinned softly and kissed her. "I love you," he said again as he lifted a hand and pushed back her hair. "I've loved you for so long. I...I'm so sorry I didn't realize it sooner."

"Harry," she sighed. "I was just as blind and just as in love with you. Ever since I met you on that train, I think I've been in love with you. You're my everything."

He looked at her adoringly before he leaned down and let his lips meld with hers. He was kind and gentle and took his time as he continued to coax her with his slow intoxicating kiss. He felt her hands start to fiddle with his dress robe, dragging them off his shoulders and he knew....he knew right then, that this was their time.....their special moment.

He tossed the robe aside, before working on getting rid of hers as well. He took peeled of her clothes, slowly, piece by piece, until she was finally lying gloriously naked beneath her. "You're beautiful," he whispered against her mouth, giving her a gentle kiss before he trailed his lips down her jaw over her throat. He made sure he explored every soft curve of her with his mouth and his hands were everywhere, as were hers.

She felt her start to tug away at his clothes and couldn't help but smile at her eagerness as she fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. With a little bit of his help, he was finally caught up with her and she didn't waste a second and her hands started to move everywhere. "Hermione," he whispered as he positioned himself between her legs. He couldn't wait any longer. "I love you.....I need you."

"Yes," she cried as she lifted her hips in invitation. "I need you, too....please, Harry."

He knew she was a virgin, as was he, so he didn't want to hurt her. He took his time, slowly entering her inch by inch and he had to grit his teeth to keep from loosing control. He laid still, buried deep within her, whispering soft words of love, raining kisses all over her face. She leaned up and kissed him softly, urging him to continue and slowly they began to move as one.

Later...much later, while Harry laid on his back with Hermione snuggled up against him sound asleep. Harry finally felt whole...he felt complete. He knew as long as Hermione was with him, he could conquer anything. Even Voldemort. He knew the time would come when he would face Voldemort again and it would be the last and final time. When that time came, his friends and his soul mate would be his strength to get through it. "I'm fine," he said to himself and kissed the top of Hermione's hand. "Everything will be fine."

The end!

Okay, Epilogue will be coming later today! It's nice and long than that's the end! Thanks again SO SO much for all your support! I'll be posting more of my other stories too, so don't you worry!