Unofficial Portkey Archive

Its Just Pretend by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Its Just Pretend

Harrys Mistress

This chapter was automatically imported from the story archive available on /r/HPharmony.

Please report any issues by using the Report as broken button!

Harry, freshly showered, was digging through his trunk for his favorite rutty old jeans. He hurried as fast as he could so he would meet Hermione in the common room on time. He finally found the pair of faded denim jeans and quickly slid them on, tugging them over his hips. He grabbed one of his simple white shirts and pulled it over his head and straightened it while he padded over his mirror. He ran his fingers through his damp hair, hoping it would settle, but as always it was still wild and messy.

"I've known you for seven years now and you're still silly enough to believe you can tame that thing," his mirror said back to him.

He sighed. "Yeah...I know."

"You look fine, dear," she said.

Harry grinned. If the mirror could wink, she would have with the way she said it. "Thanks," he finally said and then turned away and slid on his flip-flops and before finally walking out of his room. He stopped short when he saw Hermione's door open and then step out as well. He smiled brightly at the sight of her. She looked so adorably sexy with her skimpy white tank which showed off a sliver of her midriff, along with a pair of light pink drawstring pants. "Hey there," he said with a grin.

"Hi," she said as her stomach dropped. He looked gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous. He reminded her of.....lazy sex. Wow...did I just think that?

"You ready to go?" Harry asked. "We don't want to be late."

"Yeah, let's go," she said and then took his outstretched and hand and together they walked down the stairs, through the common room and out the portrait door. "It's weird not needing the cloak now that we are Head Boy and Girl."

Harry chuckled. "Very weird...but nice. It's nice to know I can take away points....oooh, hey we might have to take away points to Kirsten and Parker tonight."

Hermione chuckled. "Good idea," she said as they made their way up the stairs to the tower. Their footsteps echoed as they walked down the empty corridor to the old oak door at the end of the hall. "This is it," she said as they both opened the door slowly and peaked their heads in.

"Good, they're not here yet," Harry whispered as they walked in and closed the door behind them.

Hermione looked at her watch. "We have about seven minutes until ten," she told him.

Harry looked around the abandon classroom. Their was a desk up front and desks and chairs over the room just like any other classroom. Two high windows were on the far wall, allowing enough moonlight for them to see and also giving the room a very romantic setting. "Where should we go?" she asked. "That window seat?" he suggested.

"Sure," she said as she started to get nervous. "That's fine."

"Come on." Harry led her over to the window seat which was narrow but long and had fluffy cushions on top. Harry sat down and looked up at Hermione who was still standing. "What's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"Nothing," she said quickly. "I just...I don't know I'm nervous all of the sudden. It's...I don't know..."

"Awkward again?" he asked.

She shrugged. "Yeah...a little."

"C'mere," he said softly as he tugged on her softly until she placed both knees on either side of his hips and straddled his lap. "They could walk in any minute." He ran his fingers softly over her neck, pulling back her hair before burying his face against her skin and kissed it. "The awkwardness will go away once we start."

Her eyes fluttered closed when he kissed her skin and her fingers dove into his hair, still damp from his shower. His lips traveled up her neck and over her jaw line before he finally kissed her. Softly and gently. That was all it took for every tense muscle in her body to turn to putty. She literally melted against him as he continued to coax her with his sweet kisses, before she finally opened up her mouth to him. His tongue crept slowly into her mouth, massaging it with her own in a lazy, leisurely motion. He smelled intoxicating. Like fresh Irish soap. She moaned softly and pressed her body closer to hers, silently letting him know that she was no longer nervous.

He groaned back in response when their bodies pressed tightly together. His fingers dove into her hair as he turned the kiss from gently to fierce. Their was no more tenderness...in either of them. Only raw passion, which they were both caught up in they almost didn't hear the door open. Luckily, Harry had opened his eyes for a split second to see Parker and Kirsten's stunned faces. He pulled a part breathlessly, in which Hermione let out a whining moan. "We got an audience, Mione," he said softly as he licked his lips...her taste lingered.

She turned around to see them. "This isn't a show you know...we were here first."

Parker stood frozen. "But...but..."

"But what, Parker?" Harry asked. "Look, sorry we beat you here, but you're just going to have to find another place to snog with Kirsten."

Kirsten scowled at the both of them. "Let's go Parker!"

"Wait...one more thing," Hermione said before they could go.

"What?" Parker hissed.

"The only thing worse than interrupting a guy and a girl making out....is interrupting Head Boy and Girl making out....you're out of your common room after hours. Ten points will be taken away from Hufflepuff....each."

"That's not fair! You're out late too!" Kirsten cried.

"We're Head Boy and Girl," Harry reminded her. "We pretty much have all the freedom we want. Now...if you two don't mind, I'd like to finish where I left off with my girlfriend." Harry didn't wait for a response....he immediately turned Hermione's head back towards him and kissed her again. They both tried hard not to laugh when they smiled against their lips, but the laughter was soon turned into strangled groans as they got back into their kiss. They heard the door close but Harry continued to kiss her deeply as he slowly began to shift until he was pressing her back onto the cushions.

"Mmmm...Harry...they're...gone," she said between their kisses as all his weight was sinking her deep into the soft cushion.

"Little longer," he breathed against her mouth. "Just in case they come back. Merlin, you taste good."

She didn't argue. He tasted just as good and felt just as wonderful. Harry left her lips to give them both a break and started to kiss her neck again. She gasped softly when he started to lightly suck on her skin. "Ha--Harry what are you doing?" she whispered even though she prayed he wouldn't stop.

"Giving you a hickey of course," he said with a hint of amusement in his voice. "If that won't shut people up, I don't know what will."

She smiled she let his teeth and tongue do it's magic. Harry was the best pretend boyfriend ever. Her smile soon began to fall though as she began to realize.....a part of her wished it wasn't just pretend.