Unofficial Portkey Archive

Caught by dragonsangel68
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Caught

dragonsangel68

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters you may recognize from the wonderful world of Harry Potter, they all belong to the revered JK Rowling, I just like to play with them a little.

CHAPTER ONE

THE MORNING AFTER

Harry's seventeenth birthday was celebrated at the Burrow, with a party thrown in his honor by Ron and Hermione. There were many of his friends present, and he had paid for Mr. and Mrs. Weasley to spend the night at an expensive muggle hotel in London. He knew well Mr. Weasley would enjoy that very much and, in his opinion, Mrs. Weasley deserved a little luxury. The only reason the senior Weasleys felt comfortable leaving their ramshackle house in the hands of the teenagers was the presence of their oldest son, Bill.

At Molly's insistence, they returned early in the morning to inspect the damage to their rickety home, and assist in cleaning up, so their lives could return to normal as soon as possible.

Walking into the kitchen, well it would resemble a kitchen after some serious cleaning charms had been applied; they found their offspring minus Ginny, Harry and Hermione, sitting at the table.

"Oh-my-goodness just look at this mess," Molly exclaimed.

"We were about to start cleaning up weren't we guys?" Harry said, getting unsteadily to his feet.

"You all look like you could do with a good hangover potion," Arthur observed.

"Wouldn't go astray," Charlie agreed with a small chuckle before placing his head in his hands to stop the throbbing.

"Where's Ginny?" Molly asked as she began to tidy around the hung-over partygoers.

"Haven't seen her this morning, she's probably still sleeping," Ron mumbled as if it hurt to talk.

"Well, I think it's high time she was up, I'll go and give her a shove, shall I?" Arthur's voice seemed to boom through the room.

He walked up the stairs and made his way to Ginny's bedroom, opening the door quietly, so as not to startle her awake.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Smiling into his chest as her eyes fluttered open, she instantly decided on a most pleasant way to wake her boyfriend. She slid her hand down his chest, across his hard stomach, and brushed her fingertips down his hardening length.

"More? You're insatiable witch," he said with false incredulity.

Ginny could hear the smug smirk in his tone and she slowly lifted her hand from his manhood and moved it even lower. She then allowed her finger nails to lightly dance upon his balls eliciting a throaty moan from his lips.

"Evil bint," he grunted good-naturedly, as he drew her up to claim her mouth in a fervent kiss.

"YOU!" Arthur Weasley's voice exploded through the small room.

Draco leapt from the bed, and stood naked, gaping at the father of his young lover. Aware of just how vulnerable her was in his current state, Draco made a grab for the bed hangings, tearing them from their fastenings and wrapping a length around his lower body hurriedly.

"I'll kill you," Arthur bellowed, lunging at the young blond wizard across the bed.

Draco moved further around the bed, to avoid the irate man. He was virtually trapped in the small room. Arthur Weasley blocked his way to the door and to his wand, which was still tucked inside his robes that were lying in a tangled pile on the floor.

Ginny gathered the blanket around her naked form as she stood on her bed.

"Dad, what are you doing in here?" she squealed.

"Ginevra, stay out of this," Arthur growled at his only daughter, as he slowly closed in on the slime that had touched her.

He had him trapped now, there was no escape and he was going to kill the bastard with his bare hands.

Draco watched in horror as Arthur Weasley slowly made his way around his daughter's small four-poster bed. The older wizard was closing the distance between them faster than Draco felt comfortable with. He was distinctly aware that Ginny was standing on her bed whimpering at her father to leave him alone, but personally he didn't think it would have any effect on the older man.

Just as Arthur reached the end of the bed Draco saw a chance for escape. He hoped he would be able to move faster than the older man, and reach the door before he got there. If he didn't, he knew he was a dead man walking.

Arthur was only metres away from Draco now, and he could almost feel his scrawny neck between his hands. Without warning the young man leaped onto the bed, stopping only once to kiss Ginny and splutter that he loved before he was out the door. Arthur roared with rage as the blond man tore from the small room. Not wanting his quarry to escape, Arthur took off at high speed. He ran straight into Ginny, who had jumped off the bed with the blanket still wrapped around her. After physically moving her out of the way, he continued his pursuit.

Draco was moving so fast as he exited the room, he hit the wall opposite and bounced off. Not taking the time to regain his balance properly, he took off down the stairs. He was half way down when the bed hanging he was using to cover himself tangled in his feet, and he went tumbling down the remaining stairs. Landing hard, Draco took no time at all in getting to his feet. He heard an almost primal roar of rage come from upstairs, and that was enough to get his feet moving again. When he stumbled into the kitchen Draco failed to notice all the people sitting lethargically around the table, until…

"Malfoy," Ron chuckled at his appearance, "where did you sleep?"

Draco did not pause, as he saw what he believed to be an open door on the other side of the room. Moving through the room at top speed, he slammed into the bottom half of the door and came to a dead halt just as Arthur ran into the room.

"Boys, stop him," Arthur yelled from the staircase.

As Draco turned, he saw all of Ginny's brothers plus Harry Potter getting to their feet, oblivious to why they were being ordered to stop him, but obeying the command all the same. Not wanting to turn his back on the advancing wizards, Draco felt around behind him for a door handle. If only he could get this section of the door open quickly, he might have a chance.

"Oh gods don't hurt him," Ginny cried from the base of the stairs.

The boys all turned to look at their sister, who was still draped in just a blanket. Draco could see the realization of what he had been caught doing hit each one of them in turn and, as they turned back towards him, their glares were deadly.

There was no time to waste, he had to get out of there now or they would tear him to pieces. Without regard for what he was about to expose, he turned towards the door, and dropped his grip on the bed hanging. He dove over the top of the door and landed heavily on the outside. A split second later he was on his feet and sprinting across the yard. By the time Draco hurdled the low wall that bordered the property all the wizards were in hot pursuit.

He could feel them gaining on him, and he knew it wouldn't be much longer before he was captured, but he'd be damned if he'd give up without a fight. A heavy hand suddenly landed between his shoulder blades, and felt himself tipping uncontrollably forwards. Sprawled on the ground, face down in a nondescript field he felt a large hand reach under his arm, and pull him roughly upwards.

Bill had been the first to catch up to the blond wizard, and as he pulled him up to standing position a myriad of ideas of just what to do with this wanker went through his mind. He knew what he would like to do, but it was his dad's right to deal with this bastard first, and if there was anything left after that, he would be given his opportunity.

Draco knew that struggling would be fruitless, but nonetheless he tried. However, as soon as he began to move, Charlie moved in to the grip his other arm.

"Where to Bill?" Charlie grunted.

"Nice tree over there," Bill growled with a nod of his head, indicating the direction of the preferred tree.

Sweet Merlin, they're going to hang me, Draco thought as he continued to thrash.

Bill and Charlie held him against the tree as Arthur approached at a more sedate pace, his wand already drawn.

"How are we going to kill him, Dad?" Ron asked triumphantly.

"I was thinking we might see how many body parts we can remove before he gives up," Arthur replied maliciously, waving his wand around.

Draco did not like where Arthur was pointing his wand, not at all…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AUTHORS NOTES

I'd like to thank my livejournal friends for their encouragement to finish this fic and their hilarious suggestions that enabled me to do so.

Special thanks to vequihellin and rainpuddle13 for their fantastic beta skills *hugs*


-->