Unofficial Portkey Archive

Caught by dragonsangel68
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Caught

dragonsangel68

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters you may recognize from the wonderful world of Harry Potter, they all belong to the revered JK Rowling, I just like to play with them a little.

CHAPTER SIX

THE DANGERS OF NEEDLEPOINT

After reluctantly agreeing to meet with the Weasleys the following day, to finalize plans for the impromptu wedding, Lucius Flooed home with a very naked Draco and an unimpressed Severus.

Stumbling out of the hearth into his mother's parlor, Draco's ears were immediately assaulted by a shriek from Narcissa.

"Where are your clothes, Draco?"

Looking frantically around the room, Draco quickly picked up Narcissa's needlepoint, and held it in front of himself in a vain attempt to preserve some self-respect. A moment later, Lucius stepped out of the hearth with his usual grace.

"Narcissa, Severus will be arriving shortly - perhaps you might arrange some tea?"

"Lucius, what is going on?"

"All will be revealed in good time, dearest."

"I rather think all has already been revealed," Narcissa sniped back, shooting a dangerous look at her only son. "I want to know what is going on, and I want to know now!"

"Tea, Narcissa, then we shall talk."

Narcissa summoned an elf, and instructed that tea for four be presented immediately to the parlor. Meanwhile, Severus Snape stepped out of the Floo network and into Malfoy Manor.

"Narcissa, how enchanting to see you again." Severus greeted her with a deep bow of his head.

"Severus." She inclined her head in acknowledgement of the greeting. "I presume you are aware of what is happening?"

"Yes, fully advised thank you."

"Then perhaps you could explain to me why my son is standing there covering his… his…" She waved a perfectly manicured hand at Draco's nether regions, "with my needlepoint."

Lucius stepped forward before Severus had an opportunity to respond. "Now, dearest, we shall await the tea."

"Father, may I be excused to put some clothes on?" Draco enquired politely.

"No, you were comfortable enough lying around Weasley's kitchen in this state, therefore you can remain as you are while we explain to your mother the situation that you have found yourself in."

Draco sighed heavily, and turned to sit on a rich velvet chaise lounge.

"Draco, do be careful…" Narcissa voice trailed off as she watched her son's face contort in pain, he had quite obviously met the long, thick needle that was attached to the work he was covering himself with. "Oh, Draco, are you all right?"

Narcissa made to move across the room to aid her son, seeing his eyes widened, despite the pain he was in.

"Mother, I am fine," he grunted out, trying to ignore the nauseous feeling growing in his stomach.

Looking down at the needlepoint, Draco very gently tried to lift it off of himself to no avail. The needle had punctured his body and sunk in a fair way at a most uncomfortable angle.

Clearing his throat, Draco looked up at his father. "Umm… Father, I… could you possibly give me some privacy for a moment or two."

Lucius looked impatiently at his errant son. "What is the problem?"

"Umm… err… I seem to have… the needle…"

"What?"

"It stabbed me."

"Let me see."

Lucius strode over to Draco, bending at the waist to get a better view; he lifted the needlepoint as far as he could, ignoring his son's yelp of pain. There was no masking the grimace that crossed his face when he saw where the needle had penetrated.

"Narcissa, if you could give us a moment." Lucius indicated that she should leave the room.

"No!" she stated defiantly. "Tell me what Draco has done now."

"Narcissa, it is not necessary for you to examine the wound. I am more than capable of dealing with it."

"Nonsense, your knowledge of healing charms could be scripted onto the tip of your wand and you would still not get the incantation correct - now I insist, let me see the damage."

Lucius blanched at her reference to his pitiful knowledge of healing charms, however if truth be told, he had never required a substantial knowledge of such charms. Not that he hadn't ever hurt himself, quite the contrary, but Narcissa had always cared for his wounds and, preceding her, his mother. With no other choice he moved aside, allowing his wife access to her injured son.

Draco flushed bright red as he looked to Lucius. "Father?"

"Your mother is right, she is much better at such charms than I."

"But… it's stuck in…"

"Now, Draco, I am your mother. I used to order the house elves to change your nappy - it's nothing I haven't seen before and most recently, not ten minutes ago," Narcissa chided.

Narcissa removed Draco's hands, and very gently lifted the needlepoint, "Oh dear it is certainly stuck in there - I didn't realize it was so big."

"Mother!" Draco exclaimed in horror.

His mother rolled her blue eyes and sighed heavily. "The needle, Draco, the needle is big. You're well…"

"Mother, please… Oh god, Father, stop her."

Unable to help himself, Lucius sniggered. "Narcissa, I don't feel we should make Draco feel any more inadequate."

"Merlin, I should have just let them kill me," Draco bemoaned.

"Hush now, Draco, I need to think how we're going to extract the needle without causing you too much pain."

Narcissa proceeded to examine the site of Draco's wound even more closely, and much to his horror, began to prod around the area surrounding the puncture.

"Mother!" Draco's voice was beginning to sound strangled.

"I need to feel which way it is running."

"You could have just asked me."

"That's all right, dear, I know now," she assured him. "Now I need you to either stand up or lie flat."

"I… I don't think I can move."

"Lucius, Severus," Narcissa commanded. "It appears I may require some assistance. I need Draco's body to be flat. Standing up or lying down, it matters not which."

Lucius and Severus assisted Draco to a flat position on the chaise. Narcissa leaned over, indicating that she wished to speak to the two men alone before performing the extraction.

Leading them a suitable distance away from the lounge Narcissa turned and spoke. "I feel it may be prudent if you were to perhaps restrain Draco's arms and legs. I would not want him to do anymore damage to himself."

"Very well, dearest, I'll take the legs shall I?" Lucius agreed.

"As you wish, Narcissa," Severus intoned deeply.

The three walked back over to Draco, and took up their positions around the long chair.

"Draco, you will need to remain perfectly still while I withdraw the needle then I will heal any wounds you have," Narcissa told him seriously.

Draco swallowed heavily. "Yes, Mother."

With a nod from the witch, Lucius and Severus trapped both his arms and legs firmly as requested.

Feeling more vulnerable now that he could not see what was happening, Draco began to wonder if this day could possibly get any worse. Then he felt his mother's soft hands begin to travel up between his thighs - it seems it was going to get a whole lot worse.

Oh god someone just kill me now, he thought, before letting out an unmanly squeak as Narcissa's hand rode higher still. She's… my mother… is touching… she's got hold… oh gods… she's got my dick in her hand.

Narcissa had slipped a hand up, and grabbed hold of Draco's deflated length firmly, so she would be able to extract the needle out quickly. Bringing her other hand to the top of the needlepoint, she carefully slipped two fingers down to take hold of the small amount of the needle that was still showing. Without hesitation, she rapidly pulled the needle towards his stomach, making him scream like a girl.

"Now does that feel… better?" Narcissa asked, looking at her son's now tear-streaked face. "Right, let me look at the damage."

Having discarded the needlepoint, Narcissa bent over to closely examine the puncture wound Draco had suffered. He was helpless to do anything to cover himself, as Lucius and Severus were still restraining him firmly.

Reaching her hand down, she very gently picked his injured limb up and tutted to herself as blood ran down to color the flaxen curls at its base. Draco's thoughts immediately went into turmoil - Oh god… she's touching me again… I… god, Mother, please, just leave me alone… this has got to be some sort of punishment… I swear I'll never… ever again… I promise…

Bringing her wand to the flow of blood, Narcissa muttered an incantation, a white light shot from its tip, and the bleeding ceased.

"There. All better," she announced, as she released her grip on Draco and subconsciously patted the afflicted area.

With the exclamation that there was no further need for treatment, Draco found that he could now move his arms and legs. Immediately, he swung his legs over the side of the chaise, and came abruptly to a sitting position, making Narcissa move back quickly from the edge of the chair. Looking around almost frantically, Draco was trying to spy something that he could safely cover his modesty with.

"May I suggest a throw pillow?" Severus offered the puffy square to him.

"Thank you," Draco murmured.

"Now we have that sorted, I suggest we get down to business," Lucius stated, clearly forgetting about the tea he had ordered earlier. "Dearest, perhaps you should take a seat."

Narcissa swept over and sat down close to Draco, too close for his comfort, and he shuffled along a little.

"Lucius, please explain what is going on and why my son is in this state of undress," Narcissa requested, her voice even but firm.

"It seems that your son was caught with his… pants down, so to speak."

"I'm afraid I don't follow you."

"He was caught in bed with Ginevra Weasley," he stated dryly. "By her father."

"What? Draco!"

"That is not the worst of it my dear."

"Go on."

"The Weasleys have seen fit to impose the worst form of punishment upon him."

"And that would be?"

"He will be married to the silly little wench the day after tomorrow."

"What?" Narcissa's voice was dangerously low and could have quite conceivably frozen mercury.

The silence that hung in the room was deafening.

"No," Narcissa stated simply.

"Narcissa, no is not an option. If we do not agree, then they will put him to death."

"They… they can't, it's against the law," Narcissa stated, lifting her chin higher in defiance.

"Narcissa it is the law - granted, it is an ancient law, but a law nonetheless."

She took a deep shuddering breath, and lifted her gaze to Draco. "Well just what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, Mother."

"Sorry? Sorry is not going to fix this mess, Draco," Narcissa shrieked at him, as she stood to gain more effect from her outburst.

Draco watched as his father and godfather backed out of the room, leaving him alone with his raging mother. Her temper dubbed her indisputably a Black, and while she did not unleash it often, when she did, she was more than capable of making the toughest of Death Eaters shake in their boots like naughty little boys. In truth, when Narcissa Black Malfoy lost her temper, she was very, very dangerous.

"Why, Draco?"

"I… we were just having fun… everyone does it," Draco stammered.

"Oh I see, just because everyone else is doing it that makes it all right does it?"

Draco was speechless. His mother had never been this angry with him, ever.

"Perhaps I should have left that needle in place - at least you would have been unable to… perform."

The only sound Draco could make was a sickly squeak, as he held the pillow tighter to him.

"Well, it seems as though I am now going to have to share my manor with some harlot who can't keep her knees together."

"She's not a harlot," Draco growled quietly.

"Oh she's not? Well you could have fooled me. You are going to be stuck with this… this… tart for the rest of your life."

"I realize that."

"And just what are you going to do when you bore of your little strumpet?"

Draco stood, still holding the pillow in place over his bits. He faced his mother, his own temper had now risen, and he was not going to sit idly by while his family to spoke of his girlfriend - fiancée - in that manner.

"Ginny is not a strumpet, or a tart, or any other filthy name you might want to call her, she is a lady," he shouted at his mother as he advanced on her. "And if I bore of her, I guess I can always do what Father does - throw a few Sickles to some whore for a quick fuck."

A ringing silence fell. Narcissa had paled considerably during her son's tirade, and she had yet to formulate a response to his attack.

So intent were they on one another, neither noticed that Lucius had re-entered the parlor, not that he had been all that far away - in fact he had been just outside the door, so he could eavesdrop on every word that passed between them. Upon hearing his little secret being so ungraciously revealed to his wife, Lucius considered it shrewd to step in before any further damage was done to his own marriage.

"Draco, that is quite enough," Lucius snarled from the doorway.

"You… you…"

"Now, now, dearest, there is no need to upset yourself so. I am sure that in time we will all become accustomed to their marriage." The grimace on his face belied his true feelings, however.

Narcissa closed the distance between herself and her husband swiftly. Standing directly in front of him, she drew her hand back and slapped his face before he could react.

"I was not talking about his marriage."

"Cissa, dearest, perhaps we should leave this discussion for a more private setting."

"Why should we? Draco has just spilt all your dirty secrets or do you have more?" Her voice had, once again, begun to take on a dangerous timbre.

"Cissa, I merely phrased something to make a point to Draco. I certainly do not partake of any whores, I assure you," Lucius said quietly, so that Narcissa was the only one who could hear him.

"I am simply expected to believe you?" Narcissa sniffed.

"Dearest…"

"Don't you `dearest' me, Lucius Malfoy."

"We will discuss this further in privacy, Narcissa," Lucius strained his voice through gritted teeth. "For now, we need to deal with Draco."

Narcissa began to drift back in the direction of her wayward son. "Ah yes, it seems that the apple does not fall far from the tree."

"That is not the issue, Narcissa. He is about to be married and there is not one single thing we can do to stop this fiasco from going ahead."

"Well, as there is not a thing we can do, I suggest that we get on with it then."

"What?" Draco choked out.

"Well that is what you wanted to hear, is it not?" Narcissa asked haughtily.

"That's it? No more yelling? You're just going to let it go?" Draco was astounded that his mother's mood had changed so dramatically from what it was not five minutes before.

"There is nothing more to do for it, Draco. We are being forced to purchase the cow."

"Pardon? I don't quite follow mother."

"My dear, it seems that the milk was, apparently, not free after all."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AUTHORS NOTES

I'd like to thank my livejournal friends for their encouragement to finish this fic and their hilarious suggestions that enabled me to do so.

Special thanks to vequihellin and rainpuddle13 for their fantastic beta skills *hugs*


-->