Unofficial Portkey Archive

Caught by dragonsangel68
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Caught

dragonsangel68

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters you may recognize from the wonderful world of Harry Potter, they all belong to the revered JK Rowling, I just like to play with them a little.

CHAPTER TWO

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH HIM?

"Puh…puh…please sir, I… I… didn't…." Draco stuttered in his terror. He could feel the cool wood of Arthur Weasley's wand brushing against his family jewels, and if the situation hadn't been so dire, he would have been mortally embarrassed.

"Don't lie to me boy," Arthur growled in a dangerously low voice. There was no doubt in Arthur's mind what this boy had been doing, and was about to do with his baby girl.

"I… I… I'm s… sorry," Draco stammered. He had never been this petrified in all his life.

"If you want our advice," Fred offered.

"Best keep your mouth shut," George continued, not making any effort to hide the amused smirk on his face.

"When he's in this mood," Fred and George finished in unison.

"Never quite know what the old boy will do when he's this riled," Charlie whispered in Draco's ear, eliciting a whimper of terror from the captured wizard.

"Remember the last one to touch Ginny?" Bill's comment was directed at Charlie, but he'd said it directly into Draco's other ear, and then made a show of glancing meaningfully toward a mound of earth that looked suspiciously like an unmarked grave. "Dad didn't leave any of him for us to play with," he added sulkily.

Given this new information, Draco renewed his futile fight for freedom. It was completely pointless, of course. Bill and Charlie were not only bigger than him, but they were much stronger, and they had him firmly in their grasp. Even if he were to break free from the two baboons restraining him, there were another five young wizards eager to get their hands on his delicate body. The thought that he may very well die in this field, naked and in the company of malicious enemies, paraded across his terror stricken mind.

"Well, Dad, what we going to do to him?" Ron asked cruelly, eyeing the blond with open malice.

"Daddy, please don't hurt him," Ginny screamed as she ran across the field. She was still naked, apart from the blanket wrapped precariously around her body.

"Gin…" Draco whimpered. It was all he could manage before one of her brothers twisted his arm hard. The pain brought tears to his eyes, and he clenched his jaw tightly to stop himself from crying out.

"Daddy, please I love him," Ginny pleaded hysterically.

Ron's expression flickered from angry to revolted and then to astonished. "You what?"

"I love him," Ginny repeated passionately. Her eyes flicked to each of her brothers, pleading briefly with each of them to see reason.

"Him… he's… he's… a Slytherin," Ron spluttered.

"Ginevra, go back to the house," Arthur commanded.

"No, Daddy," Ginny blatantly refused, moving herself between Arthur and Draco.

"Ginny, what are you doing?" Harry asked with open surprise.

Ginny flung her arms around Draco's neck and began to sob into his bare chest. "Draco, I'm so sorry, I didn't know they would be home so soon."

Draco could do nothing more than lay his head on hers. He tried to make soothing sounds to calm her, but his voice failed him. It tore his heart out to see her so upset, but he was helpless to alleviate her pain at the moment. In fact, he had more pressing problems of his own to worry about, and her presence was more than likely making the situation worse. Her family didn't need a constant reminder of what he'd been caught doing to fuel the fire of their outrage.

Meanwhile, there had been some muttering coming from Arthur, his sons and Harry. Bill and Charlie were being kept informed of the discussion through Fred and George, who were leaning forward every so often to whisper ideas into their ears. With Ginny sobbing so close to his ears Draco couldn't hear what they were saying. Not that he wanted to find out what their plans were right now, because he was sure he'd find out sooner than he'd rather anyway.

"Right then, we have a decision," Arthur said triumphantly. "Harry, Ron, you two take care of Ginny. Bill and Charlie, bind his hands."

Harry and Ron stepped forward, and pulled Ginny away from Draco. It wasn't easy to remove her, especially when they were trying to be exceptionally careful not to upset the tenuous balance of the blanket wrapped around her, but they finally succeeded.

Once Ginny was dragged clear of the blond wizard, Bill and Charlie roughly yanked him forward, and drove him unceremoniously to his knees.

Charlie glanced around the immediate vicinity for something to bind the wizard's hands with. "Dad, can you transfigure something we can use to tie him up with?"

"Of course." Arthur selected a long tree branch that had fallen from the tree recently and performed the transfiguration easily. When it was complete he passed his second son a length of thick rope.

Bill shoved Draco's face into the ground, not bothering to take any care with the blond wizard, and held him in place with a foot between his shoulder blades. Charlie wound the rope tightly around Draco's wrists, testing the binds for security, before pulling the hapless wizard to his feet.

The moment he was on his feet, Draco looked around for Ginny. She was nowhere to be seen. He was alone with five of her brothers and her father.

"Back to the house then," Arthur ordered harshly, as he turned on his heel and led the way back to the kitchen door.

Bill and Charlie half dragged, half walked their prisoner back to the kitchen of the Burrow.

"What do you want us to do with this piece of filth?" Bill asked as they stepped over the threshold of the house. He'd really just like to rip the wizard's head off and be done with it, but his dad had a plan that promised to be far more entertaining.

"Just dump him on the floor by the fire for now, so he can be seen," Arthur snarled.

Ron and Harry had placed Ginny in a chair at the table. Her eyes followed Draco through the room, widening in disbelief when her oldest brothers simply dropped him to the floor beside the hearth.

Arthur walked directly to the fireplace and grabbed a handful of Floo powder, throwing it into the flames he yelled, "Lucius Malfoy."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AUTHORS NOTES

I'd like to thank my live journal friends for their encouragement to finish this fic and their hilarious suggestions that enabled me to do so.

Special thanks to vequihellin and rainpuddle13 for their fantastic beta skills *hugs*


-->