Unofficial Portkey Archive

Caught by dragonsangel68
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Caught

dragonsangel68

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters you may recognize from the wonderful world of Harry Potter, they all belong to the revered JK Rowling, I just like to play with them a little.

CHAPTER TEN

MRS. MALFOY

She stood in front of the enormous ballroom doors, shaking slightly. Her grip on her father's arm was so tight that Arthur's fingers were in danger of becoming completely numb.

"Are you ready, Ginny?" Arthur asked quietly. He had no idea what Lucius Malfoy had said to his daughter, but she had been silently co-operative since walking out of the suite of rooms on his arm. Then, just before Lucius had gone ahead into the ballroom, with Narcissa on his arm, he had given Ginny a pointed look that seemed to hold some meaning for her, and she tilted her chin in response, making the blond wizard smirk coldly.

Arthur was more than a little worried - things were not meant to have progressed to this point, he had fully expected Lucius to call the whole wedding off, but he hadn't, and now Arthur felt he had no choice but to follow though with his idea.

Ginny nodded in response, seemingly unable to speak at this juncture.

The grand doors began to open, revealing the packed ballroom little by little and the music began.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

From Draco's point of view, it seemed to take forever before the doors were fully open, and as the guests took their first glimpse of his young bride, they began to stand, blocking his view even further. He could hear the surprised gasps, mutters of wonder, and exclamations of delight over the music that had began to be played as she entered the room. Curious as to what the visitors were making such a fuss over, he moved to stand more to the center of the aisle, and immediately became enthralled with the vision making its way toward him with agonizing slowness.

The music faded in his mind to little more than a background noise. He was mesmerized as he watched her walking toward him on the arm of her father. It wasn't that he didn't think she was beautiful already, but he had no idea she could look this beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful. As they drew closer Dumbledore reached out to touch his shoulder, reminding him that he had moved forward to see her approach. With reluctance he stepped back to his position, and waited patiently for Ginny to complete the last few paces of her final walk as a single woman.

Arthur stopped her just a few feet away from him, lifting her veil, he kissed her cheek and then he lifted her hand offering it to Draco. Without conscious thought, Draco reached out and took her hand, but Arthur did not let go immediately, instead he pinned Draco with a murderous look.

"You'll look after her, boy, or I will kill you," Arthur growled in a low voice, heard only by those in the immediate vicinity.

Draco had no doubt, at that moment, that Arthur Weasley would follow though on his promise of death if, for any reason, he felt that Ginny had been mistreated. "Yes, sir," he responded unevenly.

Arthur released Ginny's hand reluctantly, and moved back to take his seat beside his weeping wife. He patted Molly's hand absently, and continued to glare at the back of Draco's head.

"What a joyous occasion we are gathered to celebrate today," Dumbledore began. "The joining of two souls in marriage is such a wonderful event..."

The words of their Headmaster began to fade into the background for the young couple, but all too soon he was prompting them for personal responses.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy, do you take Ginevra Molly Weasley to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do," Draco managed to squeak out, cringing internally at the weak sound of his own voice.

"And do you, Ginevra Molly Weasley, take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I- " Ginny paused, her eyes revealing her sheer terror.

Draco thought for a moment that she might actually refuse. The silence in the ballroom was deafening, and everyone awaited her response with baited breath. When Lucius cleared his throat pointedly for all to hear, Ginny visibly flinched.

"I do," she whispered.

"Wonderful," Dumbledore exclaimed. "The rings?"

Draco handed the aging wizard two diamond encrusted wedding bands with a shaking hand.

"Very nice," Dumbledore said, smiling encouragingly at Draco as he passed Ginny's ring to him. "Just repeat after me, Draco. Ginny accept this ring-"

"Ginny, accept this ring-"

"as a symbol-"

"as a symbol-"

"of my eternal love."

"of my eternal love."

"Well done. Now, Ginny, repeat after me," he instructed, handing her Draco's ring. "Draco accept this ring-"

"Draco, accept this ring-"

"as a symbol-"

"as a symbol-"

"of my eternal love."

"of my eternal love."

"Lovely! Draco, you may kiss your wife," he added with a wink.

He stepped closer to her, sliding his arms around her slender body and lowered his face to hers, capturing her mouth in a hesitant kiss. Ginny barely responded to his touch, and when he pulled away slightly he was astounded by the fear still held in her eyes. It was over; they were married and, as far as he was concerned, the hardest part had just finished. The rest of the day would be easy.

"It'll be all right, Gin. I'll make sure it is," he whispered to her with a wink.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to introduce Mr. and Mrs. Draco Malfoy."

Applause washed over the young couple as they stood facing their guests, neither entirely sure what they should do next. Ginny's eyes widened in horror as she watched Lucius and Narcissa approach them.

Lucius held his hand out to Draco. "Well, congratulations," he sneered.

"Thank you, Father."

"Draco, darling," Narcissa brushed a kiss across his cheek.

"Mother," Draco acknowledged her with a half smile.

Narcissa looked Ginny up and down before conceding, "Ginevra, you look stunning."

"Thank you, Mrs. Malfoy," she replied stiffly.

Narcissa leant forward and kissed the air at Ginny's cheek, she knew it was all a show for the guests, and would have stepped back had it not been for the pressure of Draco's hand on the small of her back.

"Ginevra, I must say you almost look like a lady," Lucius intoned acerbically, before leaning in and brushing her cheek with a dry kiss, adding in a low whisper, "I thought for a moment you had had second thoughts. I'm pleased to see you came to your senses."

Try as she might, she could not force a smile, and she grimaced at the wizard who had now become her father in-law.

"I believe the photographer is waiting for you," Narcissa told them.

"Draco, I want to see my parents first."

"Okay, the photographer can wait. Your parents are coming now anyway."

"Ginny, dear," Molly exclaimed, pulling her daughter into a tight hug.

"Mum, it's all right. Really."

"Oh dear, so young. You're both so young." Molly reached out and touched Draco's cheek. "You look so handsome in your dress robes, son."

"Umm, thank you," Draco flushed crimson, remembering his attire, or lack thereof, the last time he saw Molly Weasley.

"Draco." Arthur Weasley stood before him, hand extended waiting for the young wizard to take it.

Draco reached forward, more from social conditioning than a genuine desire, and shook his hand. "Mr. Weasley."

Narcissa cleared her throat politely. "The photographer awaits, Draco."

"Thank you, Mother," Draco ground out.

"Yes, yes go and meet the photographer. We'll see you at the reception," Molly insisted as she all but pushed the pair down the aisle toward the doors.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Draco and Ginny had followed the photographer out to the rose gardens and while he set up his equipment, they finally had the opportunity to talk.

"Ginny, are you all right?"

"Yeah, I think so. It's all so surreal."

"Everything certainly happened … fast."

"Mmm, how about you? Are you all right?"

"I'm fine now, the hard part is over."

"Draco the hard part is only just beginning, we're stuck with each other for life - whether we like it or not!"

"Ginny, I tend not to think of it as being stuck with each other. Just think we'll be able to do what we want, when we want…" he drifted off, trailing a line of kisses down her neck.

"Well there is that, but-"

"Shhh, no buts. We're together and that's all that matters. It just happened sooner than it should have, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't take advantage of the situation."

"I suppose. It's just - it will be strange to start with."

"Maybe, but it will be a nice `strange'."

"Yes," she barely breathed out before his mouth crashed down on hers seeking permission to deepen the kiss immediately. He was not denied.

The photographer dared to interrupt them. "We are ready to begin the portraits, Mr. Malfoy."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The ballroom had been transformed from a makeshift chapel into an enchanted wonderland of soft light and flowers. Ginny had to admit to herself that Narcissa Malfoy certainly knew how to impress. Round tables skirted the large dance floor, and at the end of the room, a long table had been set up for the bridal party.

The meal had been delicious, but Ginny found she was unable to enjoy the fine food. The tension at the bridal table was palpable. Her father and Lucius were shooting looks of pure hatred down the table toward one another, and their respective mothers' behavior was not much better. Narcissa remarking on Ginny's table manners, and that she would require etiquette lessons sooner rather than later, was just about Molly's undoing. Molly had gripped her fork so tightly, that the silverware bent in her hand, earning her a scathing look from the blonde witch. It was with relief that Ginny and Draco left the table to begin the dancing with the bridal waltz.

"They look wonderful together," Professor Dumbledore exclaimed as Draco twirled Ginny around the dance floor.

Severus Snape merely grunted at the Headmaster in response to his enthusiasm. Scowl firmly in place, Severus scanned the room full of people celebrating the marriage of his godson, it was ludicrous in his opinion - Draco was far too young to be married, especially married to a Gryffindor he enjoyed docking house points from.

Professor Dumbledore leant forward and touched his arm. "Severus, if I might have a brief word?"

"Of course, Headmaster."

"It concerns special arrangements for Draco and Ginevra during term."

"I don't follow you."

"As a married couple they have certain… rights, and we are not in a position to challenge those connubial duties."

"Headmaster, surely you are not suggesting they be allowed to share quarters?"

"No, no that wouldn't be practical given that they're from opposing houses. We will, however, have to make some allowances for their circumstances."

"Allowances?"

"Perhaps weekly visitation rights to fulfill their matrimonial duties to one another?"

"Headmaster, I hardly feel that encouraging such behavior is wise."

"I don't look at it as encouraging such behavior, more as monitoring it. If we don't make suitable arrangements, I have no doubt that they will exercise their rights anyway. Would you rather not know exactly what was going on with one of your students?"

"I'd rather not be aware of each and every time that Draco is satisfying his urges," Severus muttered with disgust.

"Ah now Severus, jealously is a curse."

"I am not-"

"I suggest weekly visits, perhaps with orders to all not to disturb them?"

"Very well, if you insist."

"Well, I'll leave it to you to inform Draco, as his Head of House and godfather."

"Do you not think it would be better coming from yourself?"

"No, I feel it would be better coming from you. Maybe he will be more inclined to honor the arrangement if he knows you are watching."

"I am not voyeuristic!" There was a hint of indignation in the Potions Master's tone.

"I'm not suggesting that you are, Severus. The boy has respect for you, and with you noting when his wife is visiting I am hoping he will feel less inclined to seek her company on non-scheduled days."

Severus sat and glowered across the dance floor, he resented being put in this position. Whenever one of his students had come to him with a problem in that area, he had always sent them straight on to Madam Pomfrey, and now he had to tell Draco that he could only satisfy his lust once a week. It was humiliating.

"Ah, here they come, now is as good a time as any to explain the arrangement. I'll leave you to it," Professor Dumbledore stated as he rose to leave.

"Uncle Sev, are you enjoying yourself?" Draco enquired, knowing full well his godfather despised social gatherings.

"Not particularly."

"Didn't think so. Mother is still watching you so you can't sneak off just yet."

"I am aware of your mother's observant eyes, Draco."

"Oooh! Not in a good mood!"

"Sit, I have a message from the Headmaster for you both."

Pulling a single chair out, Draco dropped himself onto it and pulled Ginny into his lap much to the chagrin of his godfather.

"The Headmaster feels that it would be… remiss of the school not to allow you to… be together on occasion."

Draco quirked an eyebrow, this was going to be good - Uncle Sev had never been particularly comfortable talking about the birds and the bees. "Be together?"

"Yes, Professor Dumbledore proposes weekly visitations to satisfy your matrimonial requirements," Severus muttered in disgust.

"Satisfy our matrimonial requirements? Sorry, Uncle Sev, I don't follow," Draco responded with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Well, if you do not understand what I'm talking about then you run the risk of missing out until you do," Severus ground out. There was no way in all the realms of Hades that he was going to explain in any more explicit terms than he already had.

"Okay, so you're telling us that we can shag at school?"

"Once a week!"

"Only once a week! But what if we want more? I mean, I'm a growing boy, Uncle Sev, I might not survive on once a week."

"You have a hand, Draco, I suggest you use it," Severus responded dryly.

"But-"

"Topic closed, Draco," Severus growled at him. "Your mother seems preoccupied at the moment. I will see you when you get to Hogwarts. Good evening!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

With the hour growing late, many of the guests were beginning to leave. The Weasley brothers gathered around a table talking amongst themselves about the day's events.

"I can't believe Dad let this whole thing get this far." Percy shook his head as he looked around at the remaining wedding guests.

"He was sure old Lucius would refuse the deal," Fred supplied.

"It's not so bad, you know," Bill theorized to his brothers, who looked at him as if he had taken leave of his senses. "Just think about it for a minute. Look at this place. Gin's going to have everything she's ever wanted right at her disposal. I mean really, if she were going to get caught with anyone, at least she chose someone with plenty of money."

"Money? What the bloody hell has money got to do with it?" Ron yelled, getting to his feet to enforce his point, clearly not ready to accept the situation.

"Ron, sit down, Bill's right," Charlie reasoned wearily. "She's going to be looked after, financially anyway."

"Do you realize what he's going to be to be doing to her?" Ron spluttered, not bothering to lower his volume.

George looked at his youngest brother with a clearly perplexed expression on his face. "What are you on about?"

"That - ferret is going to be - shagging - our sister whenever he bloody well feels like it!" Ron grimaced in disgust as he blurted this across the table.

"Well yeah, err-" Bill stuttered as he spied Draco standing not far from them. "He was already, wasn't he?"

The reality of the situation sunk into the heads of the Weasley brothers, and each looked to another for anything that would alleviate their collective woes.

"He won't be able to touch her at school," Fred stated with a certainty that was belied by his expression.

"No way would Dumbledore allow that," George agreed heartily, grasping at anything to eradicate the mental picture floating around his mind of his little sister and the man who had become her husband a few short hours ago.

"On the contrary, gentlemen," Draco drawled as he approached the table confidently. He had been listening to every word they had said, and felt now was the right time to correct any fantasies they may have been brewing in their tiny brains.

"What are you on about, Malfoy?" Charlie growled.

Draco smirked cruelly. "It seems that as a married man I am entitled to certain privileges at school."

"He's lying!" Ron spat.

"You wish," Draco responded, quirking his eyebrows suggestively at the group.

"I swear if you lay a finger on my sister I'll bloody well kill you!" Ron threatened as he got to his feet.

"Well, as your sister is now my wife, you no longer have any claim over her, protective or otherwise," Draco explained with barely concealed impatience.

With a feral roar, Ron launched himself at his brother-in-law, prompting Bill and Charlie to leap to their feet in an effort to restrain their youngest brother.

"Temper... temper, Weasel," Draco tutted sarcastically from a safe distance.

Still struggling against his oldest brothers, Ron growled, "Let me go! I swear I'm going to kill the prat! Let me go!"

"That's not very nice, Weasel," Draco admonished pompously.

"Malfoy, if you don't make yourself scarce right now, we might be tempted to let him go," Bill growled, straining with the effort of holding Ron back.

Glancing over his shoulder, Draco announced pompously, "I do believe that's the Minister for Magic. Do excuse me, gentlemen, I simply must extend our gratitude for his attendance this afternoon."

Fred waited until Draco was out of ear shot before he stated, "We should have just bloody killed him the other day."

Half way across the ballroom, Lucius caught his son's eye and indicated that he was to join him immediately.

"What was going on over there?" Lucius enquired glancing menacingly at the Weasley brothers.

"Nothing," Draco responded, watching the table of men carefully.

"I hardly think that the physical restraint of one amounts to nothing, Draco."

"The stupid gits have just realized that I am entitled to all the extra benefits that accompany marriage, and that their sister will be providing such services."

"I would not be advertising the fact just yet."

"Why? It's not like she can deny me - not that she would deny me anyway," Draco smirked nefariously.

"That may be so, but she is hardly of our class. Draco, you have married far below your station. The girl is barely a step up from a common street walker."

"Ginny is a lady."

"So you keep saying, but you don't really have any comparison," Lucius pointed out.

"Are you suggesting I take your lead, and engage the services of a whore?"

"Perhaps if you had, we would not be having this conversation at your wedding reception."

"I wouldn't lower myself to sleep with such filth."

"You certainly weren't concerned about lowering yourself when that trollop opened her legs for you."

"I didn't lower myself!"

"You didn't lower yourself!" Lucius exclaimed sarcastically. "You are married to a blood traitor! Tell me, Draco, what is it you intend to do about her Muggle-loving tendencies? Have you no pride? No family loyalty? Merlin only knows how much damage this disgraceful situation will do to our standing in the community. She is hardly a good match for you!"

"Ginny is a pureblood! She is not a blood traitor. She's never done anything to earn that title. It's like people calling me a Death Eater, just because you're one."

"Enough," Lucius growled in a dangerously low tone.

"And as for the family reputation, I rather think you did enough damage to that with your alliances. My marrying a pureblood from a Ministry family can only help our standing in the community."

"Draco," the warning in Lucius' tone was unmistakable.

"Oh, and just for the record, Father, I happen to love Ginevra Weasley," Draco sneered at his father before stalking off to find his new wife. He had a sinking feeling that he would spend much of his life defending Ginny to his parents.

Oh great, she's with her brothers, Draco thought miserably as he crossed the room, but as he approached a naughty idea began to form in his mind.

Approaching her from behind, Draco slipped his arms around her waist and, grinning nefariously, he asked her loudly, "Hey love, how about we say goodnight and head up to our chambers?"

"Umm, you're ready to go up?" Ginny half turned in his arms.

"Mmm, aren't you?" Draco responded, running his tongue up the side of her neck.

"Malfoy, I'm warning you! Get your filthy hands off of my sister!" Ron's face was the color of his hair, and his normally soft blue eyes had narrowed to slits.

"Settle down, Weasel. I'm allowed to talk to my wife, aren't I?"

"Talk to her then, just don't- don't - taste her!"

"Maybe we should go up, I am a bit tired," Ginny blurted out in an effort to avoid the argument that was sure to begin any moment.

Draco smirked over her head at the Weasley brothers. "Not too tired, I hope."

"I'll just say goodnight to my family, and I'll meet you by the doors," Ginny said, mustering as much persuasion into her voice as she could. She hoped Draco would go, and leave her to say goodnight before one of her brothers attempted to murder him.

"Okay, love, don't take too long," Draco replied as he sauntered away.

"You're not really going upstairs with him?" Ron blurted incredulously.

Sighing heavily Ginny looked at each of her brothers. "I'm married to him, and yes, I am going upstairs with my husband, and yes I intend to shag him stupid-"

Bill cut her off promptly. "Too much information, Gin!"

"Goodnight, boys."

She hugged each of her brothers in turn, and listened patiently as each tried in their own way to keep her downstairs and away from Draco. Bill wanted to talk some more; Charlie needed some advice on women; Percy was sure he could push the Ministry to charge Draco with something; Fred offered her a canary cream then promised to put her in his pocket; George offered to feed Draco the canary cream; and Ron told her that Harry's invisibility cloak would see her safely out of here without detection.

Finally breaking free of her brothers, Ginny wandered over to her parents and bid them goodnight hastily, amid words of unneeded advice from Molly, before joining Draco at the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When they reached the double doors of his chambers, Draco scooped Ginny into his arms making her squeal.

"Draco, put me down."

"Got to do this right, it's tradition!"

Once inside the grand suite of rooms, Draco placed her on her feet. In an attempt not to stare at the lavish appointments of the room, Ginny wandered over to the large French doors that obviously lead to a balcony. The view was magnificent.

"Gin?"

"Mmm."

"Are you all right?"

"Umm, yeah I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine."

"I'm - Oh gods!"

"Ginny? Don't cry. What are you crying for?" Draco looked on helplessly as his young bride sobbed into her hands. He had never been good at handling crying women. They made him feel infinitely uncomfortable.

Approaching her cautiously, Draco ran a hand up her arm in what he felt was a comforting gesture. At his touch she turned and buried her head in his chest, still sobbing loudly. Draco stood still, letting her cry into his chest, his arms hovering in limbo - he was trying as hard as he could to think of something that would make her stop crying. His mother never cried, that he knew of, so he had no example from Lucius to follow, and he couldn't for the life of him think of when he had last seen a woman crying to the point that someone took action. He usually walked away before it got to that stage, but he couldn't do that now, not to Ginny.

"Gin, what's wrong?"

His only response was even louder weeping. With his arms beginning to ache from holding them in the air, he wrapped them around her, and to his surprise her crying seemed to calm just a bit. The longer he held her, the more she quieted, and eventually she stopped crying.

"I'm sorry, it's been a big day and everything just got on top of me for a moment."

"Hey, it's okay. Feel better now?"

"A little."

"Good. Why don't I help you out of that dress, so we can get to bed?"

"Thanks, I think I'll need some help."

Draco busied himself with the laces at the rear of Ginny's dress, loosening them so far that the dress slid down of its own accord revealing her creamy skin clad only in silky white knickers. His temperature rose instantly.

Ginny noticed the look in his slate eyes; it was the same look he always got just before they made love.

"You seem to have too many clothes on, Mr. Malfoy," she purred, reaching for the buttons on his jacket.

"We might have to rectify that situation, Mrs. Malfoy."

Ginny's eyes widened slightly upon hearing her married name roll off his tongue. She decided that she rather liked the sound of it - Mrs. Malfoy.

Divesting himself totally of his clothing, and sliding Ginny's knickers down her legs, Draco took her hand and led her to the bed. He laid her down gently, hovering over her, and was just about to lower his face to hers when a silver tray on the nightstand caught his attention. A frown creased his brow as he stood up to examine the tray and its contents further.

"Draco?"

"From Mother," he responded, holding two phials of potion and a piece of parchment.

"What is it?"

"Contraceptive potion and a note."

"What does it say?"

Holding the missive up Draco began to read, "Draco, I am aware your father supplied you with contraceptive potion, however, I feel compelled to remind you to use it. Here you will find two single doses for this evening - you must each take one phial. Thereafter every day both of you must take the potion your father gave you. I know that this is extraordinary, but given she is a Weasley, and that family has a breeding history second to none, I would feel a lot better if you both made a habit of administering the preventative diurnally. I am far too young to be made a grandmother! Love Mother."

"What does she mean by breeding history?"

"Your mother had a lot of children, Gin."

"So, that doesn't mean anything."

"I know, I know, Ginny. Mother is just trying to protect us, both of us. Let's face it, the last thing we need right now is a baby."

"I know that."

"So the potion," Draco said, offering her a phial.

Ginny took the phial and drained the contents swiftly; handing the container back to Draco he placed both empty phials back on the silver tray.

"Now where were we…" he growled cheekily from beside her. His mouth claimed hers in a searing kiss, while his hands began to roam of their own free will.

They teased each other's body, exploring every nook and cranny, as they'd never dared before. The thrill of being rebellious may have dissipated from their love making, taking with it the edge of extra excitement or fear they'd get caught, but this was something more, something exceptionally special. Not only allowed to sleep together now, it was expected and there was nothing anyone could do to stop them.

With each passing minute, their need for each other grew, and their ministrations became more purposeful. When he felt her writhing beneath him, Draco could no longer deny himself the pleasure of feeling her completely surround him. They moved together with intimate ease, finding their rhythm easily. Errant whispers and passionate kisses passed between them until speech was replaced with moans of ecstasy.

When she began to tighten around him Draco groaned with frustration. He didn't want the bliss to end, but knew full well it would within mere moments. One day he would gain complete control over his response to her body, but as yet he was still a seventeen-year-old lad with limited experience.

"Oh… sweet Merlin…" he moaned into her hair as shudders of pleasure rippled though his body.

They lay motionless for a few minutes, allowing the last spasms of their concupiscence to run their course. When he felt her breathing begin to slow, Draco rolled off to the side and gathered her in his arms.

Ginny rested her head on his chest. "It's going to be different."

"What is?"

"Everything. Our lives. School."

"Yeah, school will be interesting," Draco admitted laughing. "It's going to drive your brother nutters."

"What?"

"We're going to be able to shag at school and there'll be nothing he can do about it."

"Draco, you're not going to deliberately taunt him, are you?"

"Well, not deliberately."

"Draco," Ginny paused to stifle a yawn. "You are not to taunt Ron at all."

"You're tired, sleep now. Talk tomorrow."

"Mmm, night."

"Goodnight, Mrs. Malfoy."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AUTHORS NOTES

I'd like to thank my livejournal friends for their encouragement to finish this fic and their hilarious suggestions that enabled me to do so.

Special thanks to vequihellin and rainpuddle13 for their fantastic beta skills *hugs*


-->