Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Defense of Hogwarts by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Defense of Hogwarts

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own HP. JKR does. That's why HBP is the way it is…

A/N: I really loved writing this chapter, so I really hope you enjoy it. Please review, even if you don't.

Chapter Twelve

"The Wedding"

Harry approved the list of invitations, then they took their trunks and went to the Hogwarts Express, which would bring them definitely away from the school in which for seven years they had lived every kind of adventures. On the train, they took a compartment only for them, to discuss in peace the details of the wedding. Hermione was eager to marry him, and was really excited, so she spoke.

"My parents will give us an old family manor to celebrate the wedding in. It is in Manchester" she said. Harry nodded.

They passed the travel discussing about this, then when they arrived, they were welcomed by her parents. To prepare better all the business, Harry was to stay with them in their house until the wedding.

The first thing they did the next day was to go to take the dresses for him and her. It took all the day, especially for hers.

"However it was good spent time, Hermione. You really looked like a Princess in that dress," her mother stated while going back to their home.

Next day was dedicated to write the invitations, inclosing in some of them the request for being groomsman or bridesmaid. Plus, they added also the whole list of the bridesmaids and of the groomsmen, disposed in couples.

Ginny, Draco, Lav, the twins, Fleur, Alicia Spinnet saw owls arriving with a cream coloured envelope, with an invitation:

"Mr. and Mrs. Granger

request the honour of your presence

at the wedding of her daughter,

Hermione Eleanor

With

Harry Potter

Saturday, 1st August 1997

At the four o'clock in the afternoon

Ceremony and reception at

Granger Manor, Manchester

An answer is wished"

Plus, there was the request of being groomsman or bridesmaid, with the following list:

Best man: Sirius Black

Maid of Honour: Ginny Weasley

Groomsman#1: George Weasley

Bridesmaid#1: Alicia Spinnet

Groomsman#2: Bill Weasley

Bridesmaid#2: Fleur Delacour

Groomsman#3: Draco Malfoy

Bridesmaid#3: Lavender Brown

Groomsman#4: Fred Weasley

Bridesmaid#4: Katie Bell

All of the ones who received the request were happy to take part in their wedding; Ginny, especially, was touched for the important role they gave her. All the wedding party met some days before the wedding at Granger Manor, to prepare adequately.

The dresses for the groomsmen and the bridesmaids were chosen, as the music and the singer. the manor Chapel was decorate with many flowers; they made the tests of what they had to do, and how they had to dispose in the church and then around the newlyweds; also the songs were tried.

Nothing was left to the case, and Harry was happy all went well. He knew how much Hermione took care of the perfection, and he didn't want think about her reaction if anyone or anything would ruin her wedding.

They arrived this way to the evening before the wedding, and after the dinner there were the parties for Harry and Hermione leaving the celibacy.

Both of them didn't know what the groomsmen and the bridesmaids organized for them. They were brought in two different places, in Wizarding Manchester, passing there their last night as singles.

Harry, on the beginning, thought the party was based only on alcohol. He and his groomsmen drank a lot, then suddenly, he remained alone, and after a little four wonderful women appeared, totally naked; between them there was also Hanna; they undressed him, then started kissing him on all his body; Hanna started grinding her body on his one, winking at him.

After a couple of hours, they returned to the castle. Harry was a bit shocked for the stag party, and a little too cheerful, as he had drunk a bit too much.

Hermione received a similar party. First, a lot of alcohol, then two strip teasers who, after the strip, undressed her, exploring her body with their hands and mouths. The difference was that Harry had the women all for himself, while Hermione had to share the men with the bridesmaid, especially Katie and Alicia who were eager to shag with them.

Next day, the wedding party woke up early to made some photos and to complete the preparations. Finally, at three o'clock p.m. they transferred in the church. Slowly the guests arrived, between them also Snape and even the Dursleys, obliged to take part to the wedding by Dudley.

At four o'clock, the music started, and Harry entered the church, visibly nervous, waiting for his bride to come.

Soon the Wedding March sounded and she appeared, her father on her arm, walking down the aisle.

She really seemed a princess, like her mother had said, wearing a white dress that exalted her slender figure, white roses in her head, some tendrils of her hair pinned in place by them and some framing her face. In the light coming in the room her dress sparkled as it had many of the tiniest diamonds inserted in the texture.

Harry looked at her transfixed. During all her trip they had their eyes locked, and she smiled at him. Once there, he took her hand and kissed it.

Then the ceremony started.

"Hermione Granger, do you want to take the here present Harry Potter as your husband?" the priest said.

"Yes, I do" she answered, staring at him, her eyes full of love.

"And do you want, Harry Potter, to take the here present Hermione Granger as your wife?"

"Yes, I do" he replied, firmly.

"Exchange the wedding rings". Sirius provided them, and after they did it, while the Grangers were touched, as many others in the church, the priest spoke again.

"The groom can kiss the bride". Harry didn't let him repeat it, and he kissed her passionately, then there was an deafening clapping of hands.

Returned to the castle, the reception started. There were many complex dishes.

"You know, Harry, I didn't see so much to eat since your parents' wedding," Sirius joked, and all of them laughed.

After having eaten, the dances started, with Harry and Hermione in the centre of the hall, starting it looked by everyone, then they divided, to follow the tradition and going to dance he with the bridesmaids, she with the groomsmen.

The first dancing with him was Ginny, still touched, who wasn't able to say anything but that she was happy for him, crying. The other bridesmaids, also, congratulated with him, as the groomsmen did with Hermione.

"When this summer I wrote you if you were trying the life after the wedding, I was joking! I didn't think you was really thinking about that!" Draco said her teasingly.

"And now you see we were serious. By the way, thoughts of marriage for you and Lav?" she asked him smiling.

He blushed but didn't answer, betraying his desires.

Then the ceremony of throwing the bouquet ensued.

Lav caught it, while Draco snatched the garter that Harry threw.

Hermione and her husband winked at them, while Draco swung his girlfriend around happily.

Finally, at a very late hour, all the guests were gone away, and Harry and Hermione remained finally alone.


-->