Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Defense of Hogwarts by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Defense of Hogwarts

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own HP. JKR does.

A/N: Thanks to all of you who have reviewed, please, if you read leave me a comment, good, bad, terrible, whatever you think, at least I'll know if my work is worth something or not, and what I should try to better.

Chapter Four

"Thinking about Future"

At the beginning of November arrived the moment in which the seventh year students had to confirm the choice they made in fifth year about their working career, for having the opportunity of trying to pass the test for that job.

Harry and Hermione were firm to choose the Auror Department, as they had many times said. Ron, who didn't know what to do with his life, followed them.

The three started preparing themselves to pass the test at the end of November, adding it to their normal work. The lessons helped them, especially DADA, teaching some things that were in the test program.

Flitwick, for example, taught them the Memory Charms, and Harry was the best in the all seventh year in this, so he had a part of the Charms program for the test already perfectly known, while in DADA they learned some masking spells handy in disguising yourself, ability really important for an Auror. Being an Animagus helped Harry in it a bit.

Hermione and Ron, however, were just behind him, so they could dedicate them to revise the most important Duelling Charms, as the Disarming Charm ("Expelliarmus"), the Protective Charm ( "Protego"), the Stunning Charm ("Stupefy") and others.

That night Harry remained to study in the common room when the others went to bed, but after a little, he fell asleep. When he woke up, he found himself hugged by Hermione, who was in her dressing gown. She smiled at him.

"I went down to see how you were, and I found you asleep, so I remained to give you company", she said softly.

"Thank you, luv" he said, then he couldn't resist and kissed her. She kissed him back, so they stayed like that a long time, with their tongues continuously clashing, exploring the other's mouth, then Harry went down on her neck, pulling her closer to him, feeling her body on his through the fabric.

Her moans drove him out of control, and he tried to discard her dressing gown, but she resisted, pushing him away. "No…you are already tired enough, and tomorrow you have to play against Slytherin. You don't want to lose, do you? And don't think I refuse a night like that with you easily" she added mischievously, then returned in her dorm. Harry did the same sighing.

She was probably right.

The Potions lesson was another success for Harry, who was the only able to prepare well a very powerful potion, similar to the "Veritaserum", the strongest of all of that kind. This one too was in the Auror test program, and Snape gave him twenty points, then all the students went to the Quidditch Stadium, to see THE match: Gryffindor vs. Slytherin!

He and Draco shook their hands at the beginning, as captains, then during the match neither of them was unfair with the other, for once. Finally, Harry caught the Snitch, giving the won to Gryffindor, for two hundreds eighty to sixty. Ron, as Chaser, was terrifying, he scored an huge number of goals. By now he was a symbol of the team as well as Harry was. Dean as a Keeper had not been doing bad at all, too.

***

They arrived to the day of the preliminary test, to see their attitudes as Aurors. Harry answered the questions about many kind of Charms, then in practice he defeated the Ministry tester, and at the end of all the tasks, obtained the best marks and the congratulations of the examining commission, as Hermione did. Ron, instead, had some problems with the Potions questions and practice, but he passed all the same the test, now surer about what he wanted to do in his life: everything which would leave him with his best friends, Harry and Hermione, would be good for him.

It was clear that they would become Aurors, so he decided to try his best for doing the same.

Unfortunately for Harry, the happiness for having passed the test with the best marks lasted very short time. The new enlarged very quickly, so it gave new energies to the assaults that the girls prepared for him.

One day, in the library, he was studying alone, when three fifth year girls, two Ravenclaws and a Slytherin, surprised him with the body freezing spell, then they unbuttoned his shirt, brushed his chest, then went down, unzipping his trousers' fly. Fortunately for him, Ron entered the room, and the three escaped, for not being recognized.

If the examination committee had witnessed the scene, it wouldn't have given a good impression on Harry's ability as an Auror. "Constant vigilance!", like Alastor Moody liked to repeat over and over.

It wasn't the only episode though. Another time, he was assaulted when he was in the shower room of the Quidditch Pitch, after a training. He had stayed a little more than the others on the pitch, fitting himself with some more exercises, so when he went in the locker room, the others were already gone away. He was alone, or, better, he thought to be alone. When he was under the water, he suddenly felt an hand on his shoulder, so he turned and…

Forward his eyes there was Hanna, the blonde who first had kissed him that year, completely naked. She hugged him immediately, not giving him the time to escape, and pushed him on the wall, blocking him on it, so he couldn't try to run away. She leaned her body on his, then she kissed him on the lips. He couldn't do anything.

Hanna was exploring him with her mouth, but suddenly she had an idea. She took Harry's hand and started to pass it on all her body, her breasts and her opening. But this was a mistake. She aroused herself, moaning, and letting her guard fell down. He caught the opportunity and escaped. That story, however, had to finish, one way or another.

At the castle, he searched Ron and Hermione, took them apart and told the facts. Hermione seemed very upset.

"If it happens another time, go to Dumbledore and tell him about that" Ron suggested.

Harry nodded, then they went in the Great Hall for the dinner.

Here, Ron was greeted by Luna Lovegood, the only one who did not go after Harry. The other girls mocked her for that, but she liked Ron, so why would she go after Harry?

And however Harry, Ron and Hermione respected her a lot more for that.

So, she came toward Ron with her usual dreamy expression.

"Ron, would you like to go at Hogsmeade with me, next weekend?" she asked him.

Ron was a bit surprised. But thinking about it, Luna was a good girl, and quite pretty too. He had found himself many times thinking about her in the past month, so he agreed.

"I would love to, Luna" he said, then took her hand in his own and walked her to her table.

At the Gryffindor one, in the meantime, Parvati gave Harry a little parchment, with written "I will wait you in the Trophy Room, this night at midnight! I am waiting the moment of making love to you! You can do better than her."

Harry glared at her, that girl was really shallow and shameless! Ron smiled dreamily, unaware of the tension at the table, while he was throwing away the paper angrily and Hermione was giving her terrific glare to the Asian girl, who cowered a little.

***

At the next Quidditch match, he felt a bit nervous, also for the many banners, with writings as "Harry I want you", "Harry shag me!" and others. He was so disturbed that he didn't even see the Snitch near him. Only when he saw the other Seeker going down, he started suddenly to follow him, exploiting at the maximum his new Firebolt 2003, succeeding in surpassing him, and catching the Snitch. That broom was able of really extraordinary services, and thinking about it, Harry regained the smile, also because, during the match, Hermione, not seen, took away all the banners, burning them, so now there wasn't any of them, while he was being cheered by his team mates.

After the match, Harry returned to the castle with Ginny, who had waited him as escort in the locker room, so he could explain her his worries about her friends behaviour, hoping to be able to stop at least that lot of girls.

"I will do the possible, Harry, I promise you. However, I understand them, you know. You are the most fascinating guy at Hogwarts, Head Boy, Gryffindor captain, famous in all the magic world, the only who came out alive in a duel with Voldemort. You should not be ashamed for your success with women, it could also be useful…" then she smiled sweetly at him and batting her eyelashes. Harry rolled his eyes playfully at her, knowing very well she had long time ago stopped fancying him.

At the castle, he left her and went to the Heads' quarters to have his shower in a safer place. There he found waiting for him the only woman he wanted to have success with: Hermione.


-->