Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry Potter and the Defense of Hogwarts by Harry85
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry Potter and the Defense of Hogwarts

Harry85

Disclaimer: I don't own HP. JKR does. That's why HBP is the way it is…

A/N: So this ride is finished. I loved it, hope you did too. See you in September with some new fics, one to avenge our ship so badly mistreated in HBP. It will be my view on seventh book. Till then, good holidays, people!

Chapter Thirteen

"New Life"

When they remained alone, Harry took her hand and led her in their room, where she locked the door, then kissed him, pulling him close to her. So close that their bodies were strictly one on the other. Their mouths opened together, and their tongues started clashing. He tried to undo her corset, but he was so impatient that he didn't succeed in it. She grinned, then helped him, starting then to unbutton his white shirt, passing her hands on his flat and well designed chest. In the meanwhile, they were still linked in a extremely long kiss.

Harry finally discarded her corset, discovering her breasts, he went down to kiss and touch them. She moaned his name, feeling him licking her nipples, then she unbuttoned his trousers, unzipped his fly and left him only with boxers. She caressed his aroused shaft through the fabric, and he whispered her name, caressing her opening through her panties, then he took them off.

She pleaded him to make her come, so he inserted it in her first gently, then he increased his strength and his speed, until they didn't come together.

In the next days, her parents accompanied them to find an house, until they didn't buy one in Hogsmeade, so they could also stay near their previous house, Hogwarts. They dedicated the rest of August furnishing it as their taste, then on the 1st of September they went to say hello to their former teachers. After a few days, they had the test to be accepted training as Aurors and they passed it, so started the training.

At the beginning of December, they become officially Aurors, and Harry was sent to catch a dark wizard in a forest near Nottingham. He had to spent there five days, before catching him, and at the end he was happy to return home, where his wife, Hermione Granger-Potter, was waiting him. She was pregnant of four months, now so he couldn't went with him in long travels. She worked near home, accompanied by Neville, who, with great troubles, had passed his Auror test.

Harry was glad she wasn't alone while he was away, and that a friend like Neville was taking care of her.

For Christmas they gave a great party at their house, inviting Ginny, the twins, Draco, Cho, Alicia, Katie, Angelina and many others. It was a special Christmas Eve, that Harry remembered for a long time: the first Christmas as married!

Life passed calm until May, when the first baby Potter was born. They called him James, honouring Harry's father, and for a month both of them stopped working, caring about him. Then, Harry had to return work, while Hermione remained with the baby for the rest of the year. Both of them knew their one was a dangerous work, and they were worried of maybe one day not being there for him. But that was the career they felt in their hearts, so they pursued it, hoping for the best.

They received many letters of wishes from Hogwarts, and also many visits, especially Snape, McGonagall and Ginny, the new Head Girl with a Hufflepuff boy. She was very happy staying with the little James, as she loved children very much.

Ginny also confided them she had finally found a steady boyfriend, with who she was planning to create a family, marrying him after the school.

Harry and Hermione gave her their best wishes, then reminded her playfully to invite them as she did not write them a lot during the year.

"Oh, I have already thought about this. You will be the Best Man and the Maid of Honour", she said then she returned to the castle.

In the next months, little James was growing well, so Hermione decided to leave him with Arabella Figg, returning to work; here she and Harry composed the most efficient Auror couple ever seen, and they were also the most feared by the Dark Wizards. However, they created themselves a lot of enemies, and their worries grew bigger.

***

In the next years, their family enlarged, because they had three other children, another boy, who was named Simon, and a couple of female twins, named Katherine and Constance. Contemporarily, Harry was elected "Supreme Head" of the Aurors of the Ministry, and the same Moody defined him as "the best ever existed", congratulating with him also for his family.

In that period, the Minister was also near to retire, and tried to convince him to candidate for the Minister office.

Harry first refused, then he gave up, thinking that in that way, if elected he could dedicate himself to his family a bit more and did it.

The elections were a simple formality, his enemy didn't took a single vote, so he became the youngest Minister in the story. However, he didn't imagine how many tasks a Minister could have.

He succeeded in helping his wife, Hermione, who he nominated his personal assistant in the Ministry, taking her out of the dangers of the Auror's career; he also helped her in growing their four children; especially the twins were very difficult to control.

The passing of the years made him the more loved Ministry in the magic world history, and he was satisfied for the acquired results, especially in safety in the Muggle/Magic towns. His sons were growing very well, and James was now near to his eleventh birthday, a particular one, because represented his entrance in Hogwarts. When that moment arrived, he accompanied him personally, reliving in him his entrance at Hogwarts seventeen years before.

"At least, he wouldn't have to face Voldemort, and he could have a real normal growth, here at Hogwarts" he thought, remembering fondly all the adventures he lived in the castle.


-->