Unofficial Portkey Archive

Unforseen by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Unforseen

Harrys Mistress

Sorry I took so long, but I've been sick and really busy at work. But, I hope you enjoy this one. Enjoy!

Chapter 11

Although the Great Hall was packed with Aurors all over the world, the meeting itself was very organized. Top Aurors were standing on top of the teacher's table so everyone could see and hear them properly as they explained the plan of attack step by step.

Harry and the rest of the group were towards the front as they listened on. The Death Eaters had discovered a secret passage from the outside, leading into the Chamber of Secrets and that was their plan of entrance. Certain Aurors would be stationed in the corridor just outside the bathroom, waiting for a surprise attack.

"Most of you will be waiting here," Jack said with his voice magically vocalized. "The plan is to move them into the Great Hall, which has already been protected by charms that will work to our advantage."

"The tables will be turned on their side," an Auror from France said taking over. "If a Unforgivible Curse hit's the table it will project right back to the user. This ensures the safety that the spell will not backfire and hit one of our own. For we all assume none of us will use an Unforgivable Curse."

I will, Harry thought to himself as he squeezed Hermione's hands. She squeezed back in assurance and it was all he needed.

Harry had to admit, by the time the meeting was over he felt very confident. The Aurors outnumbered the Death Eaters ten to one, so that was important. Also, if someone was injured they would be transported immediately through the floor to the kitchens, where Mediwitch and wizards would be standing by. After being healed and if they were well enough, they would be transported back up immediately.

"It was a good meeting," Hermione said as she squeezed his hand again. "I feel good about it."

"So do I," Harry said as they all made their way to train with Lupin and Tonks. "I'm glad we'll all be stationed in the Great Hall. We all need to stay close."

"No worry mate," Ron said who had his arm around Luna. "We'll all be okay."

Harry wished he could be as confident as Ron. He didn't know what he would do if anything happened to Ron or Hermione. Especially Hermione. They only had a few hours left until the battle began and he wanted nothing more than to just go up to a quiet room with Hermione and just be with her as long as he could. It wasn't until later, after the long grueling hours with Lupin and Tonks and after the last quick dinner before the war, that Harry was able to be alone with Hermione.

They had a few hours before they had to be at their station. Everyone had to be at their destination three ours before the planned attack, just to be on the safe side. Now they were lying on the bed snuggling with each other as they waited. Waited for what? War? Battling evil? Fighting for the right not to live in fear every day. And who did it all come down to? Him. Harry Potter who was the chosen one. The savior. No pressure. No pressure at all.

Harry closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "Hermione?"

"Hmm?" she murmured as she played with their linked fingers.

"I want to do something…fun."

Hermione lifted her head off his chest so she could look at him properly. "Fun?"

"I know that sounds…weird considering what's going to take place here at dawn, but…" He shrugged. "I have never been normal and I guess I want to spend these last hours with you. Doing something a normal teenager would do with his girlfriend." Harry blushed when Hermione gave him an amused look. "I didn't mean that…although that would be nice, I just want to do something fun is all."

"I think I've got an idea," she said with a grin and kissed him gently before sitting up. "Come on."

Harry grabbed her extended hand and together they crawled out of bed. He was puzzled when she took him into the private bathroom, even more confused when she went to the faucets of the very large bathtub which was so long and deep it was more like a swimming pool. Surely she wasn't suggesting what he thought she was suggesting.

As the pool was being filled she walked back to him, wiping the stunned look off his face by kissing him good and long, leaving his head light and his knees week. He yanked her tighter to him, gripping fistfuls of her shirt at her back as he plunged his tongue deep into her mouth. She clung to him like a second skin as her fingers clenched in his hair.

On a quiet moan she pulled away slightly and turned her face towards the bath. Harry took advantage by nibbling down her jaw. "Looks like we're ready," she murmured as he was now nibbling on her ear.

"For what?" he whispered completely forgetting about the tub and where they were.

She eased out of his arms slowly, giving him a sly smile. "Ever been…skinny dipping with a girl?"

He didn't think it was possible, but the could have sworn he felt his heart stop, but then the sound of it beating loudly against his chest was a sign that it was functioning properly. Did she just say…bloody hell! "Er…I…um…"

"I take that as a no," she said as she fiddled with the hem of her sweater before pulling it over her head.

"Oh god." She wore a silk laced camisole underneath, showing off her wonderful…attributes. She smiled as she twirled her finger slowly, silently telling him to turn around. That was unfortunate. "Do I have to?"

She laughed as she flicked open the button of her jeans. "For now."

He cursed softly as he turned his back to her and the sound of her zipper slowly going down was torture. To make matters worse, the little tease tossed her clothing in front of him so he'd know. First were the jeans and he imagined her in her camisole and knickers only. Then…Merlin help him, the camisole along with her bra landed at his feet and he thought he would surly die. He tensed when he felt her presence right behind him and could hear her chuckle softly.

She leaned her head in, rubbing her cheek against his as she pressed her now naked body against his clothed back. It was a damn shame he wasn't shirtless as well. "You're killing me, Hermione."

She then dangled her knickers in front of him as she nipped his ear. "Am I?"

He groaned out a laugh. "You're crazy."

"About you," she said turning his head towards her so she could kiss him deeply. "You stay there while I get in."

"Whatever you say," he said breathlessly as he closed his eyes. He heard the swirls of water and a soft sigh of pleasure emerge from Hermione as she waded in the pool. "How long are you going to make me wait?"

She laughed. "Okay, Harry…you can turn around."

Harry held his breath as he slowly turned around to see Hermione emerged in the water which came to her shoulders. It was a great disappointment that the water was a swirl of colors and bubbles, so he couldn't see what was beyond the water. "Am I allowed to come in?"

She smiled. "Of course that's the whole point, isn't it?"

With a grin, he pulled of his sweater over his head followed closely by his undershirt. He was about to attack the buttons on his fly, but then looked up to see Hermione watching him closely. He smirked at her as he twirled his finger in the air exactly as she did to him, silently telling her if he couldn't see, neither could she.

After giving him an amused look, she turned her naked back to him. She had her hair up in a knot at the top of her head, exposing the nape of her neck. He undressed quickly, anxious to sink his teeth into her. After giving his glasses a water resistant charm he jumped in and the deep end of the pool came up to his neck so he swam lazily towards Hermione.

She stood where she was, smiling at him as she crooked a finger at him. He was only a foot away from her when suddenly she sent a splash of water right at his face. His jaw dropped as she giggled and he scowled at her. "So this is how you want to play?" he asked and send a huge splash right back at her.

She shrieked and splashed him back then floated backwards before kicking water at him. He then managed to grab her ankle and started to yank her, but she yelped and managed to connect one of her feet right in his gut. "You are dead now!"

This went on for a bit, each splashing and teasing each other. Whenever Harry finally thought Hermione was going to let him get to her, she would surprise him by splashing him. Finally he got lucky and managed to corner her into the wall of the pool. Her eyes widened when her back hit the side and Harry grinned in triumph. "Have no where to go now, do you?"

They were both out of breath as Harry swam closer to her and finally placed his hands on either side of her head. "So, who won?"

"I…I think you just did," she whispered.

"Well," he said leaning his head closer but careful not to let their bodies touch. "Aren't I the lucky one. What's my prize?"

She smiled softly as she lifted a hand out of the water to cup his cheek. "How bout a kiss?"

"I think I could live with that," he said bending his head towards her until their wet lips met in a soft, seductive kiss. He let her do the work, after all this was his prize. She nibbled and sipped at his lips until he had to grip the side of the pool to keep him from grabbing her. It was her choice, she had to make the next move.

On a soft sigh, she slid her tongue between his lips, sensually rubbing it with his own as her arms came around his neck. She had moved an inch off the wall which now made their bodies that much closer, all she had to do was take another step. She finally pulled away from his lips and their eyes met, but no words were spoken. No words were needed. They both knew that they were about to take another step into their relationship.

"Harry," she whispered as she reached up and rubbed her cheek to his.

"Hermione," he said leaning down to trail kisses down her slender neck. "This is torture."

On a desperate groan she finally yanked him towards her until his whole body was pressed against hers. Their lips met in a frantic kiss as the moaned in pleasure as they both felt for the first time their naked bodies rubbing together. She felt wonderful, her body was warm and soft and perfect. His hands didn't hesitate and started to roam over her long back and down her spine. She shivered as his hands moved to her hips then ventured to the back of her thighs.

Her hands were doing some roaming of her own and he knew now he could die happy. While her hands were busy exploring his muscular back, his hands traveled up her sides until he found what he was looking for. She gasped his name when he cupped her breasts gently and felt the same satisfying feeling he felt when he caught the Snitch. The analogy made him grin as he nipped at her lips and continued to caress.

He kissed her deeply and was about to pull away when he noticed one of her hands were lingering on his stomach, slowly moving further down. Before he could even open his mouth to ask just what she was doing, her fingers were suddenly surrounding him and he froze. "Hermione," he gasped as he dropped his head to her shoulder and groaned when she started to explore him with her fingers. "Bloody hell."

"Does that feel good?" she asked softly as her grip tightened.

"Feel good?" he asked with a groan. "Well, let me see….does this feel good?"

Harry snuck a hand between her legs and slipped a finger slowly inside her. She shuddered and gasped his name as she jerked her hips. "Yes," she finally said as she continued to stroke him as well. "Don't stop."

"I won't if you won't," he murmured against her neck as he backed her up against the wall. With his free hand, he gripped the back of her knee and pulled her leg up until it wrapped around his waist. This made herself more exposed to his eager fingers and was able to slip another finger inside her. He pushed her up slightly so her breast peaked out of the water and Hermione groaned when his mouth closed over them.

This made them both stroke faster and harder and it wasn't long until they both finally couldn't take anymore. They both stiffened as they held onto each other tightly, Harry buried his face in her neck, while Hermione gripped her leg tight around him. Then, they went lip as they sagged against each other, both hearts racing as they fought to catch their breath.

Harry finally had the energy to tilt his head and kiss her neck, then her ear, then was able to find her lips. His finger was still inside her and her hand was still wrapped loosely around him. He finally pulled out so he could cup her face as he kissed her softly. "You alive?"

"Mmm…I think so." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "That was wonderful, Harry."

Harry held her close as she still trembled in the aftermath. "You're shivering."

"I'm not cold," she sighed as she nuzzled his neck. "I say we do that again very soon."

He chuckled softly as he kissed her temple. "I wish we could, but Hermione?"

"Yeah."

He sighed as he held her close knowing this might be the last time he could. "We have to be at our stations in twenty minutes."

She let out a sob and lifted her head and their lips met in one last desperate kiss. "I know, Harry," she cried against his lips. "We'll be okay…you'll be okay."

"I hope you're right," he said as their foreheads touched. "Merlin, I hope you're right because I don't want this to end."

"It won't," she said as she touched his cheek. "We've come too far to quit now and if you think I'm going to let some stupid Dark Lord take this away, you're nuts."

He chuckled softly. "You make it sound so easy."

"When you love someone the way I love you…you know anything can happen. Even miracles."

Harry closed his eyes. "Say it again."

Hermione didn't have to ask what he meant. "I love you, Harry."

Harry let out a shaky breath. "No one has ever said that to me."

"Ginny?"

"No," he said firmly. "No one but you."

"I'm glad I'm the first," she said kissing him softly.

"And you'll be the last," he said and looked into her eyes . "I love you, too, Hermione." He kissed her curved lips. "I always will."