Unofficial Portkey Archive

Unforseen by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Unforseen

Harrys Mistress

Well, here it is. The end. As of now there will be no epilogue, but you never know I might later. I'll post my new story soon! So look for it! I hope you enjoyed this story! Thanks for everything!

Chapter 14

Harry found Hermione sleeping when he slipped into her room. She was obviously trying to wait up for him, because the light from the lantern still glowed and her book was lying open on her lap. He smiled softly as he walked over to the bed and indulged himself by watching her sleep. He was going to enjoy waking up to her every morning.

He finally knelt on the bed and then crawled over her as he propped himself on his hands and knees. He kissed her gently as he lowered his lower body onto hers, enjoying the feel of him pressing up against her. "Hermione," he murmured against her lips.

She mumbled his name as she shifted under him causing his whole body to tremble. "Harry," she said again as her eyes fluttered open. "Did you just get here?"

"Yeah," he said as he trailed his lips down her neck as he shifted his support to his elbows. "You smell really good."

She chuckled as her fingers stroked his hair. "I'm glad you finally came up. You were acting a little strange."

He lifted his head so their eyes met. "I know," he sighed as he fiddled with a strand of her hair before tucking it behind her ear. "I'm sorry."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Harry blew out a breath. "You wouldn't believe it if I told you."

Hermione smiled. "Try me."

"All right, but just remember if you think I'm crazy you're still stuck with me."

Hermione laughed. "Harry, I won't think you're crazy."

"I just had a long conversation with my parents."

Hermione's smiled dropped. "What?"

"Still think I'm not crazy?" he asked with a grin.

"Harry, what are you saying? That you saw your parents?"

"Yeah, it was the craziest thing," he said with a shake of his head. "There they were…just standing there over your shoulder."

"But…Harry, I didn't see them."

"I know, my dad said you couldn't see or hear them." He chuckled. "He then told me to snap out of it before you thought I've gone mad."

To his surprise she grinned. "It did cross my mind."

"So…you believe me?"

Hermione huffed out a breath. "Honestly, Harry, you should know by now that I trust you."

"Yeah," he said with a smile. "Sorry, I just….I thought I was going mad myself."

"So what happened?"

Harry shifted so he lay close next to her and Hermione turned to him so they were sharing a pillow. "At first they were ghosts, but then they weren't. Hermione, I hugged my parents. My mum…she smelled like honeysuckle and chocolate chip cookies."

Hermione's eyes filled with tears. "Oh, Harry."

"We just sat on the couch, like a family and talked for a whole hour." Harry reached out and grabbed her hand as he toyed with her fingers. "I'll never forget it."

"Tell me everything," she said. "What did you talk about?"

"A lot of things," he said and then grinned. "You for one. They like you."

Hermione blushed. "Really?"

"Yeah, I…er…by the way, that's why I was acting so weird when you kissed me. My parents were watching."

Hermione gasped. "Oh no, they probably think I'm some hussy or something."

Harry laughed. "Hermione, please, they could never think that. They know how much I love you and my mum said they'd be at our wedding."

"Wedding?" she asked as her eyes lit up. "And when will this wedding take place?"

"I was thinking after school," he said with a grin. "Or maybe on the last night here, I think it be fun to get married at Hogwarts."

"Are you proposing to me, Harry?" she asked.

"No, not yet," he said and kissed her fingers. "I don't have a ring yet, so I can't do it officially right now."

"I don't need a ring, Harry," she sighed as she snuggled up to him.

Harry wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. "I know, but I want to give you one. So everyone will know you belong to me."

"Well," she said lifting her head up so her mouth could find his. "If you insist."

His lips curved against her lips as he rolled her onto her back. "I insist," he murmured between kisses. "It's late…we should…probably…go to bed."

"We probably should," she said even as she was fiddling with Harry's shirt. She yanked it up and he pulled away from her long enough for it to clear over his head. "But I'm not tired."

"I'm not either," he said as he kissed her again as his hand snuck under her shirt until he found smooth skin awaiting him. "I want to see you this time."

"Yes," she gasped reaching for him until he laid all his weight on top of her. "I want to be with you, Harry. I want our new life to start right now."

"Hermione," he whispered as he rain kisses all over her face. "Are…are you sure?"

Hermione replied by sitting up and started to pull her shirt up, but Harry stopped her with his hand. "No, let me," he said and slowly pulled the shirt over her head. Her hair fell down on her bare shoulders and he was pleased to see she wasn't wearing a bra. "I want to undress you this time."

Hermione wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him for a long deep kiss as he laid her back down on the bed. He took his time undressing her, wanting the moment to last forever. He ran his lips and tongue down the slope of her neck and then to her breasts, giving both a good amount of attention. She arched like a bow as her hands explored his shoulders and back while he continued his journey down her body.

He kissed her flat stomach as his fingers slipped into the band of her pajama pants and knickers, pulling them down at the same time. He kissed down her legs all the way to her ankle, then once the clothes were discarded he traveled back up. He nipped at the skin behind the back of her knee and then ran his tongue along her inner thigh while she moaned and pleaded with him. What she was begging she never said, but she didn't need to. He knew what she wanted and Merlin so did he.

His mouth found her and took her high, higher still until she cried out his name, then glided back to earth as he moved his mouth to her own. He wanted her relaxed and drunk with pleasure by the time she took him into her. She groped for his fingers so he held on tight and lifted them above her head, kissing her deeply as he slowly slid into her.

"Are you okay?" he whispered when he was deep inside her. She fit so perfectly. "Hermione…love…"

"I'm okay," she said trembling as she buried her face in his neck. "You fit."

He smiled into her hair. "I was thinking the same thing." He nuzzled his cheek with hers until she laid her head back on the pillow and they were faces were inches apart. "I won't move until you're ready."

"Kiss me first," she said as she cupped his face and brought his lips to hers. He moaned against her lips as his tongue dove between them, tasting her over and over again, until finally their hips matched the lazy stroke of their tongues.

It was slow at first. Slow and lazy, like they had all the time in the world. Then Harry felt Hermione's hips meet him more urgently as her legs tightened around him. He gasped as he pulled away from her mouth and moved them to her neck as their pace quickened. They moved together as one, then tumbled over the edge and into each other's arms.

He was drained. All his energy was sucked of him and he couldn't even find the strength to roll off of her. He knew he was probably crushing her, but she just felt too damn good. "I'll move in a minute," he finally murmured. "When I have the strength."

"Hmm."

She didn't say anything else as she breathed deeply beneath him and stroked his hair. If he wasn't careful he was going to fall asleep. He made himself move his head at least, nuzzling her breasts before lifting it so he could look at her. Her eyes were closed and she had a small smile of satisfaction on her face. He couldn't help but feel a little proud that he caused that smile. "You okay?"

"Hmm."

"Can you say anything else?" he asked as he nipped at her lips.

"That was bloody fantastic," she murmured as she lifted her arms around him. "Let's do it again."

He laughed out loud and then nuzzled her neck. "Careful, I'm still inside you. I just might have to take you again if you don't keep still."

"I wouldn't complain," she said and then groaned in frustration when he pulled out. "Harry, I feel empty now."

He rolled to his back and pulled her to him. "You need your rest."

"I do not," she said as she kissed his chest.

"Okay, then I need my rest," he said with a chuckle then yanked her up until she was sprawled on top of him. "I love you, Hermione."

She grinned down at him. "Do you now?"

"I do," he said pulling back the curtain of her hair so he could see her face. "Very much."

"And will you always love me? Even when I'm old with gray hair and wrinkles?"

"Even then," he said with a smile. "I bet you'll look pretty with gray hair and wrinkles."

"Ha! Don't bet on it." She gave him a quick peck. "But we'll be in the same boat so it won't matter."

"Maybe I'll grow a long beard like Dumbledore," Harry pondered.

"Don't you dare!" she laughed. "Then I'll keep thinking of Dumbledore and that's just…wrong!"

"All right point taken," he said as he ran his hands up and down her naked back. "So, this is it? The beginning of our life together?"

"Yes, and we'll be happy. We'll enjoy our last, but first normal year of school, then we'll get married." She smiled as she nipped at his bottom lip. 'Enjoy making many Harry's and Harriet's."

"Ah, Harriet. How could I forget?" He rolled her over so she was on her back again and he was looming over her. "I want it all, Hermione. I want a family with you, I want to grow old with you." He then held up a diamond ring and enjoyed watching her jaw dropped. "Will you marry me, Hermione?"

"Harry," she gasped as she stared at the huge diamond ring perched between Harry's thumb and middle finger. "I thought you didn't have one!"

"I lied," he said with a grin as he slipped the ring on her trembling finger. "I was pretty sneaky today at Diagon Alley and got you this."

"Oh, Harry," she sighed as she shook her head in awe. "I can't believe it, I don't know what to say."

"Well, you can start by saying yes and that you love me." He gave a little shrug. "Just as suggestion."

"Yes!" she cried as she threw her arms around him. "Of course I'll marry you." She then leaned up and kissed him long and slow. "I love you. So much." She kissed him again then lifted a brow at him. "How was that?"

His heart trembled in his chest. "Perfect," he said and as he leaned down to kiss her, he gave Hermione something he never wanted to give anyone.

His heart.

The End