Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Little Things by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Little Things

Harrys Mistress

Here it is! Took me a little long, but not as long as the last one, like I promised. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 7

"The room looks fantastic, Hermione," Harry said as he walked into his parents bedroom. It was no longer covered in dust, but now everything looked brand new. The king sized bed was draped in a burgundy comforter with piles of pillows against the headboard. It looked very inviting and although he was nervous, he was also looking forward to sharing the bed with Hermione.

"I cleaned the bathroom, too," Hermione said as she walked further into the room. "Your parents have a huge bathtub." She grinned. "Bet they had fun with that."

Harry winced. "Ew. Gross. Inappropriate, Hermione."

She laughed as she shook her head. "Well, how do you think you got here?"

"A stork dropped me off," he said and playfully shoved her. "Now drop it. Want me to talk about your parents getting it on in a dentist chair?"

Hermione's jaw dropped. "Harry! That's disgusting!"

He chuckled. "Let's drop the subject all together, shall we?"

"Sorry I ever brought it up," she said then smiled. "I actually have something for you. I found it while cleaning up."

"Oh? And what's that?"

She smiled as she fished her hand in the pocket of her jean skirt and pulled out something gold and sparkly. It was a Snitch. "It was just lying there under rubble. Waiting to be found."

Harry reached out with a shaky hand and took the Snitch from Hermione. As soon as he touched it the Snitch came to life as he flitted and danced around him. He grinned as he lifted a hand to grab it. "It's as if it recognizes me."

"It probably does," Hermione said. "They make Snitches for kids. It's different then a regular one, the one made for kids is suppose to recognize him or her."

"Looks like it wants to play," Harry laughed as the Snitch continued to fly around his head. Harry caught the Snitch then grinned at Hermione. "Want to play a game?"

Hermione rolled her eyes. "First of all, like I could beat you, and second, we don't have any brooms."

"So we'll make it interesting." Harry then grabbed her hand and yanked her to the bed. "Come on, up on the bed."

"Harry, what are you doing?" she laughed as she crawled up with him on the bed

Harry stretched out on his back and then gestured Hermione to do the same. She rolled on to her back beside him then gave him an amused look. "Now what?"

"Okay, here are the rules. We let the Snitch loose and we have to stay still on our backs. We can move our hands to defend or capture the Snitch. First one who does, wins."

"That hardly seems fair, I'm not the expert Seeker here."

"All right, I'll use my left hand to catch, okay?" He then playfully nudged her. "Come on, Hermione it's just a game. Do you know how long it's been since I've played Quidditch? This is the closest I'm going to get."

"All right, if it means that much to you." She held out her hand and waited for Harry to release the Snitch. "First one to catch wins?"

"Yeah, you ready?" Harry asked with a grin. "How bout we wait ten seconds after I release it, then it's game time."

"Deal."

Harry then released it and they both counted allowed to ten as the Snitch flew close to their fingertips. On ten Harry tried to reach out for it, but Hermione laughed as she pushed him away with her arm. They playfully nudged each other, laughing together as they tried to knock the other person's seeking hand away.

"You know you don't have a chance, Hermione," Harry said as he tried to reach for the Snitch,

but it flew away.

"Probably not," she said as the Snitch moved over to the farther side of Harry. "Guess I have to play dirty."

Before Harry could grab the Snitch, Hermione all of the sudden rolled over him and knocking his hand out of the way. "Hermione!" he laughed as she fell on top of him making the grab. "That's cheating!"

Hermione grinned as she held out the Snitch. "Well, it was the only way I was going to win."

"And this from a girl who always plays by the rules. I'm truly shocked."

"You shouldn't be, you and Ron were the ones that corrupted me."

"Hmm, I guess you have a point."

She grinned and so did he, then both shared a laugh as Hermione let go of the Snitch. It wasn't long after, when Harry first paid notice to the feel of Hermione spread out on top of him. His laughter died slowly and his smile dropped as both of them breathed heavily. Their mouths were inches apart and Harry noticed Hermione's eyes flicker down to his own mouth, causing his heart to race. Merlin, how did this happen? One second they were having a harmless game, the next, they were tangled up together on the bed.

Kiss her.

He didn't know where the voice in his head came from, but he knew it wasn't his own. But it was a strong voice, a voice he couldn't ignore. "The hell with it," he whispered and cupped the back of her neck and pulled her mouth down on his.

He immediately slid his tongue into her mouth, afraid that she would pull away before he had the chance to taste her. But she didn't pull away, instead she met his kiss head on, kissing him back with as much urgency as him. He gripped handfuls of her hair as he groaned into her mouth, running his tongue across hers, as she nipped frantically at his lips.

They rolled together on the wide bed, their mouths never pulling apart, until finally he was the one on top. For awhile now he had imagined being this way with Hermione, and now that he was actually kissing and touching Hermione, it was even better than he ever dreamed. It wasn't awkward or shy, it was perfect. Like they have always been together this way.

Harry groped for her hands, then linked his fingers with hers before pinning her hands above her head. He finally moved his mouth away from hers, but then buried his face in her neck, leaving open mouth kisses on her soft skin.

"Harry," she gasped as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, since her hands were pinned. "What are we doing?"

"Having a brilliant snog," Harry whispered into her mouth before he took it again.

She moaned against his mouth and opened for him again, letting him taste her over and over again. "But…we don't do that," she whispered but lifted her head off the pillow to meet another greedy kiss.

"I know," he murmured catching his breath for a moment then kissed her softly. "This is a first for us."

She fought against his hands, obviously wanting freedom and at first he was afraid she wanted to stop. Luckily, she wanted her hands only for the use of touching him and he wasn't going to complain about that. "I hope it's not our last," she said diving her hands into his hair.

"Merlin, me too," he groaned and they met in an even more desperate kiss as they rolled together again.

Her hands snuck under his shirt and he shivered when they traveled up his bare back. He pulled away from her mouth when he realized she was tugging at his shirt. She pulled it quickly over his head, causing his glasses to lay crooked on his nose. She giggled as she took the frames off and set them aside.

He leaned down and started kissing her again, a habit he was already hooked on. "I just can't seem to stop."

"Then don't," she said as her hands ran up and down his back and shoulders. "You feel nice."

He shivered at her touch. "That feels nice," he murmured as he moved his lips back to her neck while his hands started to wander. He didn't even realize his hand cupped her breasts through her cotton shirt, until she gasped in shock as she arched her back off the bed. "Sorry, I…"

"No," she whispered firmly as she held his hand firmly in place. "Please…don't stop."

Not wanting to disappoint, he continued to caress her. "Feel good?"

She nodded, biting her lip as she moved against him. "No one's ever…I never imagined…it would feel so good."

Pleased, he grinned. "I like the fact that no one else has touched you," he murmured then dipped his head down and kissed her softly. "I'm the first."

"And last," she whispered cupping his face with her hands.

Harry's eyes softened at her words and his heart tumbled. "Hermione."

"Shh," she said and kissed him long and slowly, before rolling him over to his back then sat up as she straddled him.

"My glasses," he said reaching for them. "I can't see you clearly." He put them on and Hermione's face became clear as she grinned down at him. She felt good, straddling on top of him and had the biggest urge to lift up his hips to her. She was too far away though, so he sat up as well, running his hands up her thighs that were exposed thanks to her skirt bunched up almost to her waist.

"Harry," she gasped as his hands snuck underneath the denim to cup her bum pressing her close to him.

Their lips met again, kissing each other as if their life depended on it, while Harry moved one hand to sneak under her blouse. He found her naked under the thin cotton material and groaned when his hand met soft flesh. "You're not wearing a bra."

"I don't wear one," she murmured against his lips. "I use magic to support them."

Harry groaned as snuck his other hand under her blouse, giving him access to both of her breasts. "You are bloody brilliant," he said with a slight grin.

"Thanks," she whispered then pulled back only long enough for her to pull her blouse over her head.

Harry watched in fascination as her hair fell down her naked back and bare shoulders. "You're beautiful."

She blushed as she looked down. "I'm not, I'm just…"

"Perfect," he said tilting her chin up with his hand so he could kiss her. They wrapped their arms around and moaned at the feel of their bare chests pressed up against one another. This was insane. Insane, but absolutely wonderful. But was it too fast? Too sudden? He didn't want to rush anything, this wasn't just some girl to scratch an itch, this was Hermione.

Harry pulled away slowly, reaching up to grab her wrists while her hands cupped his face. He rested his forehead on hers and tried to catch his breath. "Hermione, I…this is going so fast."

"I know," she said softly and let out a shaky breath. "It feels so right though."

He nodded in agreement as he pulled her close and buried his face in her hair. He nuzzled her neck and she shivered. "We don't have to rush this, Hermione. We just…I mean, we were just friends ten minutes ago and now…"

"Now, we're rolling around in bed half naked," she said with a hint of laughter while she strummed her fingers in his hair. "I know what you're saying, Harry, and if we lived a normal life and were normal teenagers, then I might agree with you."

His heart hitched up in his throat as he leaned back to look at her. Her hands moved out of his hair and rested on his shoulders while Harry's hands moved up and down her ribcage. "Hermione, are you saying…"

"All I know, Harry, is that this started since first year." She gave a little shrug. "At least for me."

Harry's eyes widened. "First year? Hermione, we were just kids."

Hermione huffed. "Honestly, Harry, I didn't mean that I was wanting to tear up the sheets with you at eleven."

Harry's eyes widened. "I'm glad for that, I would have been terrified."

She grinned. "What I'm saying is, that ever since I saw you leap up the back of that troll." She sighed dreamily. "At the time I was too scare to think, but afterwards all I could think of was you and how that one dangerous act of bravery was for me."

Now embarrassed he tried to shrug it off. "It really wasn't that big of a deal."

"It was a huge deal…for me." She kissed him softly. "Then the years grew and I just fell in love with you. You were my best friend. You will always be my best friend, this doesn't change that."

Touched, he pressed a palm to her cheek. "Hermione, I'm sorry it took me so long to…"

"Don't apologize, we simply weren't ready yet." She turned her head and kissed his hand. "Until now. Everything we've been through has led us here…together."

"You're right," he said grabbing both her hands and kissed them. "We're together now and I want to be with you. In every way possible, but…I don't want to pressure you into doing anything…"

She silenced him by placing a finger against his lips. "This might be the last chance we can be alone for a long time, Harry. I want you." She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him softly as she moved her hips against him. "Please, Harry. Touch me. Make love to me."

He groaned into her mouth as he kissed her deeply, then smoothly flipped her and laid her gently on her back. "I'll be gentle with you, Hermione. I won't hurt you."

"I know you won't," she said with a soft smile. "I trust you more than anyone."

Hearing that made all the nerves inside him flitter out. She trusted him and that meant the world to him. He leaned down and kissed her mouth, taking his time and making sure not to rush. He'd start at her lovely mouth and then work his way down until she all but trembled under him.

He couldn't wait to get started.