Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Little Things by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Little Things

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys, thanks for all the great reviews. I know some of you were saying how quickly things changed between Harry and Hermione and wished it would have dragged out more, but I think ya'll are forgetting that this fic was never planned on being long. It's going to be quick and fluffy. I think I have another fic planned that will last a whole lot longer and it's mostly a post Hogwarts, taking place right after the war. It will be more dragged out and much longer. But this is just a quickie ;-) The next chapter has a bunch more fluffy goodness for you then…a little bit of a cliffhanger. Sorry…well, no I'm not. I just LOVE them. Enjoy!

Chapter 8

Harry knew he should move. He was practically crushing her. His muscles were like water, his brain was fuzzy and he was still currently deep inside her. He was out a breath and so was she, after all they just used about all their energy on each other.

Their friendship had just turned a drastic change and surprisingly, he wasn't the least bit worried about it. It felt right being with her intimately. Sure, they could have waited and took their time, but nothing would have changed his feelings towards her. Besides, neither of them knew just how much time they had left.

"Hermione?" he finally said as he tilted his head up slightly allowing his mouth to graze her throat. "Are you all right?"

"Hmm…I can't move."

"I know, I'm on top of you. Once I find the strength I'll get off."

"Don't hurry on my account." She sighed as she wrapped her arms around him. "That was amazing."

"Amazing," he agreed and then propped himself on his elbows. "I've never done half the things I just did with you, so I'm glad it was okay."

"Better than okay," Hermione said with a grin. "You've got some good moves, Harry Potter. Must be the Quidditch."

"Must be." He kissed her and then smiled against his lips. "Although I just found something better than Quidditch."

She giggled under him and Harry then rolled off onto his back, bringing her along so she now nestled against him. "Harry," she said with a small laugh. "We just had sex on your parents bed."

Harry tilted his chin down to share an amused look with her, before they both busted out laughing. "Well, maybe next we can move to the bathtub."

"That's a definite possibility." She sighed as she snuggled closer. "But for now, we should probably get some sleep."

"Are you cold?" He asked rubbing his hand up and down her arm. "We can get under the covers."

"Okay," she said sitting up so they could pull down the comforter. "Er…where's my shirt?"

"I have no idea," he said with a grin. "Why do you need it?"

Hermione blushed. "I don't think I'm quite comfortable yet sleeping naked."

"We'll work on it," he said as he helped her slip under the covers then bent down over the side of the bed to retrieve his shirt. "For now you can sleep in this."

"Thanks," she said gratefully.

As Hermione slipped on his shirt, he rummaged on his boxers. Not that he cared about sleeping naked with Hermione, he was all for it, but he didn't want to make Hermione uncomfortable in any way. Once they were both situated Harry rolled onto his side and pulled Hermione's back against his chest as they both shared the same pillow.

"This feels nice," Hermione murmured as she snuggled closer to him. "How did I sleep without you for seventeen years?"

Harry smiled as he kissed the crown of her head. "We have a lot of lonely nights to make up for."

"Harry?" Hermione asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah?"

"We're going to have to tell Ron. It's not going to be easy, but we have to be honest."

"I know," he agreed and kissed her bare shoulder that was exposed by his shirt that was too big for her. "We'll worry about that tomorrow. We'll go to the Burrow and the three of us will all sit down and talk it through."

"We can't lose him as a friend, Harry. Not now."

"No, we won't." He gave him a squeeze to assure her. "I need the both of you right now. Hopefully, he'll understand that."

"We'll make him understand," she said and then turned her head so they could share one last kiss. "Good night, Harry."

"Night, Hermione." Harry closed his eyes and pressed his lips at the top of her head. "Sleep well."

XXX

When Harry woke up the next morning, he had no trouble remembering where he was. He instantly recalled where he was, who he was with and what he did with that person. With his eyes still closed and a smile on his face he blindly reached for Hermione, but frowned and opened his eyes when he felt warm sheets instead of soft skin.

He lifted his head off the pillow, blinking in his surroundings for any sign of her. He was just about to panic when he suddenly registered the sound of the shower running front the bathroom. He sighed with relief, before crawling out of the bed himself. Dressed only in his boxers he padded over to the bathroom and slowly opened the door. The shower curtain was closed and Harry smiled when he heard her hum softly to herself.

Not able to resist, Harry quietly walked up to the shower curtain, paused a moment, then finally flung the curtain aside. "Hermione!"

Hermione screamed at the top of her lungs as she jumped back and modestly covered herself with his hands. Harry snickered. "A little late to be modest, don't you think?"

"Harry Potter, you…scared…me…to….death!" she exclaimed, slapping him on the arm at every word.

"Sorry," he said rubbing his arm. "I couldn't resist."

Hermione scowled as she pushed her wet hair out of her face. "Try harder next time."

Thrilled there might be a next time, Harry grinned as he reached out to brush a knuckle over the tip of her breast. "Can I join you? Or are you too mad at me?"

"I'm too mad," she said and then gasped when he paid attention to her other breast. She then gripped his hand and pressed it more firmly against her. "But do you have to ask?"

She then surprised him by yanking him into the shower. "Hermione," Harry laughed as he stumbled in. "I still have my boxers on."

"Not my problem," she said before launching herself onto him and attacking his mouth with hers.

Harry muffled a grunt against her mouth while he caught her around the waist. After recovering from the shock, he groaned and finally kissed her back urgently as they both stepped under the spray. "Merlin," Harry panted as he pulled away. "I think I like this aggressive side of you, Hermione."

"You must bring it out of me." She kissed him against, as she slowly turned them until the spray hit Harry's back. "I was right you know. Back in fifth year, when I told you that you weren't a bad kisser."

"Oh?" He nipped at her mouth then sucked on her bottom lip, causing her to shiver. "How good am I?"

"Bloody fantastic. Best I ever had."

Harry pulled back and frowned. "And how many have you had?"

She smirked. "Aw, a jealous Harry. How sweet."

He rolled his eyes. "Please, I'm hardly jealous after the things I got to do to you last night." With that said, he moved his hands sneakily over her bum and pressed her close. "I'm just curious is all."

Hermione circled her arms around his neck, leaning back so he could see her. "First there was Victor. At the time, I thought he was great, but I had no one to compare with."

"Until me?"

"Until Bobby."

"Bobby?" His brows rose. "Who the hell is Bobby?"

"A muggle that grew up across the street from me." She sighed dreamily at the thought of him. "He was my first crush and apparently he liked how I looked after I grew up. The short time I was home after fourth year, he had a party for his sixteenth birthday. We both knew it wasn't anything serious, but I stayed late after and we snogged for a bit. It was nice."

"Okay, I lied. I am jealous. Where can I find this Bobby and dispose of him?"

Hermione laughed as she kissed him. "No worries, Harry, he's old news and he has nothing on you. Neither does Victor. You're kisses curl my toes, Harry and I didn't think that was possible."

"That's wonderful to hear," he murmured then kissed her long and slow, making sure that the two guys in her past were long forgotten. He groaned and kissed her more aggressively when Hermione slipped her hands under his wet boxers.

She dragged them over his waist then pulled back from his eager mouth so she could drag them down to his ankles. He quickly kicked them aside, anxious to have Hermione back in his arms, but instead she got on her knees and trailed kisses up his thigh. "Hermione," he choked when her tongue ran over his pelvic bone. Bloody hell. She was lingering dangerously close to his…

"Holy shit." Harry staggered back slightly at the feel of her mouth closing around him. Overwhelmed, Harry slapped a hand to the wall of the shower, hoping it would keep his knees from buckling. "Hermione," he gasped and closed his eyes as he tried to focus, but her mouth was sucking harder and moving faster. "Wait…bloody hell, I'm gonna…"

He was trying to tell her to stop, but if she stopped he would surly die. He reached down to grip her hair, planning on pulling her up, but instead ran his hand softly over her hair, which apparently urged her to continue, because she was not letting up. It was too late and he felt himself start to creep closer to the edge. He hissed out a breath and clenched a fistful of her hair and finally slumped against the tile wall.

Out of breath, he stared dumbstruck as Hermione stood up with a satisfying grin on her face. "Could you please pass the soap please, Harry?" she asked as she snuck back under the spray.

Harry let out a shaky laugh as he shook his head in disbelief. Hermione just blew him away…literally, and she casually asks him for the soap? Yeah, well, he'll give her the soap. HE would be the soap. "Turn around."

Hermione blinked. "I'm sorry?"

"Turn around," he said taking her shoulders and turned her so she was facing the wall. "Brace yourself," he said as he nudged her arms up until her hands were pressed over her head. "Let me get a good lather."

"Harry…"

"Shh," he said as he rubbed the soap between his hands, then placed it in the small soap tray perched on the wall. "Just relax." He started at her hands, covering them on the wall before bringing them down her arms and over her shoulders. "Over the years you've found ways to touch me, Hermione." His hands slid to the sides of her breasts before swooping them around and cupping them softly. "A hand on my shoulder, grabbing my arm in fear, giving me your famous bone crushing hugs or grabbing my hand as you dragged me to the library on a Saturday." He squeezed her gently as he planted kisses on her neck, noticing how her breathing became short and ragged.

"Then last night you touched me intimately and everything changed for me. I love all the ways you've touched me, Hermione." His hand spread over to her flat belly, then to her hips as his fingers caressed her inner thighs. "Do you like this, Hermione? Me touching you?"

"Yes," she gasped when his fingers traveled higher on her thighs. "Please, Harry…"

She didn't have to ask what she wanted, her body responded to him so well it told him all he needed to know. "Open your legs for me," he murmured as he nipped at the nape of her neck. She did as he asked whimpering his name as she did and Harry didn't waste anymore time. He plunged his finger deep inside her and she moaned as she moved against his hand. He set a pace with his finger and she matched it greedily, groaning and gasping his name, which only encouraged him to go faster.

Knowing she was close, he turned her around so she faced him and before she could ever open her mouth to speak, he dropped to his knees. He swung her leg over his shoulder and replaced his finger with his mouth and tongue.

"Oh god," she moaned as a hand clenched his hair. "Harry, I can't…Harry."

She wasn't going to last much longer, she was about to fall and fall fast. He worked faster and sucked harder, wanting her to come as long and hard as he did. When her body tensed he knew that was it and her long high pitch cry was music to his ears. Her one leg buckled and he caught her around the waist, running his mouth and tongue back up her body until it reached her mouth. "Hermione?"

She sighed dreamily as her eyes fluttered open. "Hmm?"

He gave her a quick peck on the lips and pulled back from her. "Pass me the shampoo, will you love?"

Hermione shook her head firmly as if she was trying to get out of a daze. She then blinked up at him, obviously registering on what he said as he smirked back at her. Laughter bubbled up in her throat as she playfully pushed him away. "Harry, you little snake!"

Harry laughed as she pushed her again, but then dragged her back and held her close, lifting her off her feet. "Hermione, I'm crazy about you."

She giggled as she nuzzled her face in his neck. "That's good since I'm crazy about you as well."


Harry killed her temple, then her cheek and when she lifted her head, kissed her on the mouth. Both of them laughed as he drowned them under the spray, then laughter turned to moans as they kissed each other deeply. Harry backed her against the wall again and was about to show her what he had in mind next, when he heard someone calling him. He pulled back suddenly and listened closely.

Hermione frowned up at him. "Harry…"

"Shh, I think I hear…" He trailed of when he heard the bedroom door open and Hermione gasped, placing a hand over her mouth.

"Harry?" the voice called out again.

Harry widened his eyes. "Our clothes!" he whispred.

"I put them in the hamper this morning," she assured him then froze when the bathroom door opened.

"Harry, is that you?"

Harry held a finger to his lips, telling her to be quiet and she nodded in understanding. He then turned and poked his head out. "Ron…what are you doing here?"