Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Good, the Bad and the Drunk by Rylee
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Good, the Bad and the Drunk

Rylee

His lips brushed hers and she felt she could have exploded right then and there. His mouth was so warm and soft, and his kisses were so teasingly slow, and she found herself fighting to keep from tightening her grip on him and pulling him into her. Her brain was screaming for more-- harder, faster--Something! His patience was only making her more impatient.

He moved his tongue slowly across her lips, and opened her mouth to him, nearly begging him for more. She let out a frustrated sigh when he pulled it back again, and he chuckled softly.

He did it again, and she took the opportunity to catch it between her teeth, then suck it into her open mouth. He moaned against her lips. He brought his hand up and rested it on her shoulder, pushing her back on the bed. He was leaning over her now, resting his weight on his hands, holding himself above her. She wanted his weight on her, but she had come to understand that Harry always did whatever he did because he had a reason. He kissed her again, pushing his tongue between her lips. She ran her hand up his back, drawing a shiver out of him. "Take off your shirt," she said, when he broke away from her for a minute.

He grinned down at her. "Feeling bossy, are you?"

She responded by sitting up, forcing him to sit up with her. When he was on his knees, she reached down and pulled up the hem of his T-shirt, scratching at the skin beneath it with her fingernails. He had strong, tight abs that twitched under her attention. Instead of just pulling his shirt off, though, she bent and brushed her lips across his stomach. He flinched, chuckling. "Sorry," she grinned, then traced the outline of his stomach muscles with her tongue.

He reached for her and she caught his hands, holding them out to the side as she continued her teasing. He smirked at her until she found a particularly sensitive spot just above the waistband of his jeans, and he let out a very sexy moan. She licked it again, loving the way he shuddered as she did. She had to hand it to him, the whole control thing was certainly a trip.

"God, you're evil," he muttered, trying again to grab onto her. She laughed, pulling away again, and then gasped loudly as he finally got hold of her and pushed her backwards, pinning her to the bed. "I win," he smirked, leaning over her.

"That round, maybe," she laughed, eeping when he bent and caught her mouth again. There was nothing slow or teasing about his kiss now, and she gave herself a point for having broke him just a little.

She reached, for the waistband of the jeans and almost flinched at his reaction. His hand latched around her wrist and held on, pushing it back to the mattress. He held it there, curling his fingers into hers as he deepened the kiss with a moan.

His other hand trailed over her shoulder and into the seam of her robe, skimming her bare skin and she arched against him. Touch me, touch me, touch me, her mind begged, and she suddenly wished that she had studied Legilimency. Or at the very least, subliminal messaging.

When she reached down to untie the belt, he put his other hand down and stilled her. "Wait," he said softly. "Just hold on." His fingers brushed up her side, tickling slightly. He stopped at the side of her breast, then ran it back down again. She watched his eyes, so close to hers, and so clear when they weren't being blocked by his glasses. They were so beautiful, with a sparkle that had to be mischief.

He kissed her again, a bit roughly, in complete contrast with the gentle movements of his hand. He moved his mouth to her neck, nipping lightly at the skin, working his way around, then down until he was on the little bit of her chest that was exposed by her bathrobe. He ran his tongue over the skin and she clutched at his head, wanting him to move lower. He grinned against her, but worked his way back up toward her ear. "Patience," he whispered, running the hand that was still in her robe across her stomach. He moved it no higher than her stomach, however and she moaned. It was hard to be patient when he was taking so much damned time.

He brought his lips up to hers, lightly kissing her again. She gave in, letting him control the tempo and the pressure. She let herself melt back into the mattress, giving into him.

He moved his hand up, then, and when it came to rest on her bare breast, a shot of something like electricity shot through her. "Oh!" she cried, rolling her head back.

He broke the kiss again, giving her a brief, beautiful smile before moving to her neck again. This time, however, when he made it down to the last bare patch uncovered by her robe, he pulled both hands up to spread the robe just a bit more. He kissed the valley between her breasts, trailing his tongue along and over to the very inner edge of each before trailing away again. She was starting to understand the reason for his patience, or teasing more accurately, and she let him go without complaint. The longer it took him to get to what she wanted, the better it felt when he got there.

It occurred to her, as his lips worked back across her chest, that she'd been using her hands mainly to hold him to her and wondered what she should be doing with them. Did he want her to touch him? How would she do it? Was she supposed to tease him too?

She ran her hands over his shoulders, loving the feel of his strong muscles under his thin T-shirt, then walked her fingers down his back. When she reached his waist, she lifted his T-shirt just slightly and ran her hand across his bare skin.

He murmured something against her neck and, although she didn't catch it, she didn't ask him to repeat it. It probably wasn't as important as the soft sighing noise he made as she dragged her fingernails softly across his lower back.

"I want your shirt off," she moaned as he sucked gently on the area just above her left breast.

She felt him grinning against her skin. "Why?"

"I want to feel your skin against mine."

"Do you?"

"Harry," she said, laughing softly, "please?"

"You don't have to beg, Hermione," he chuckled, leaning up to look at her. "And you don't have to ask me. Just pull on it. I'll know what you want."

She lifted the tail slowly, making sure to rake her fingernails against him as she did. When she'd gotten it up to his shoulders, she realized she was going to have a problem. He was still grinning down at her, his hands resting on the bed on either side of her. She wasn't going to be able to pull his shirt off without him moving.

"Harry," she said with a little eye roll. "Help me out here, please?"

He laughed, sitting up on his knees and stripped the shirt off. When he lay back against her again, she couldn't hold off the moan that escaped her lips. He was warm, so bloody warm, and she wanted to touch every inch of him.

She rested her open palms on his back, holding him to her. She felt his lips brush her neck again, then worked his way down to her chest again. This time, however, he pulled the top of her housecoat open and bared her breasts. He didn't immediately touch them, choosing instead to capture her mouth in a breathless kiss. His bare chest was pressed to hers and the warmth of him was almost overwhelming.

Then, he broke the kiss, keeping his eyes on hers as he bent to capture her nipple in his mouth. She hissed at the wonderful feeling that radiated through her, her stomach tightening and a burning feeling spreading through her limbs. His tongue roved over her, lapping at each of her breasts, and she marveled when she realized that, if she let herself, she could come from just this. Of course, she didn't want to, not yet. With a great bit of reluctance, she tucked her hands under his arms and pulled him away. "Too much," she gasped, and he smiled at her before bending his head to hers again.

"Thanks for telling me," he whispered against her mouth. "Wouldn't want it over with yet, would we?"

She shook her head as much as she could with him still attached to her lips. "God, no."

Her hands traveled down, along his spine to rest on his bum and she gave it a little squeeze. He made a soft noise and pushed his hips toward her, and she felt his erection pressing into her thigh. She wanted to touch him, needed to touch him, and ran her hand around his side to cup him gently. For the second time, he grabbed her hand and pulled it away. "Harry," she muttered, pushing him back a little. "I want to touch you."

He laughed softly. "I know. But I don't want you to. Not yet."

"Why not?" she asked, frustrated. She'd had control for all of two seconds and she really wanted it back, at least for a while.

He grinned. "I have to keep him at least a little cool or it'll all be over with too soon. Just leave him be for a little while."

She tugged her hand out of his to snake them over his erection just once, and she felt it twitch. It almost made her laugh. "Him? Please tell me you haven't-named him."

Harry grinned, completely unashamed. "Of course I have. He's my partner in crime. I couldn't let him go nameless, could I?"

"Do I even want to know? Oh, what the hell. What's his name?"

"Stubby Buckman."

Hermione howled with laughter, snorting unattractively. "St-Stubby Buckman?" she gasped, between fits. "You named him Stubby Buckman?"

Harry nodded. "Yup. Of course, he isn't really stubby or anything, but, well, it seemed a good name."

She guffawed again, tears springing to her eyes. "You-named him-Stubby!"

Harry was still looking at her, amused. "Yeah. You want to know what Ron named his?"

"No!" Hermione panted, holding her side.

"Biff Longweasel."

Hermione broke out into a laughing fit again, rolling onto her side and gasping for air. "Stop!" she cried, barely able to stand the ache in her side. "Please, stop!"

"I like my name better."

She pounded the mattress with her fist, trying hard to rein in the hiccups of laughter still breaking out of her. "God, Harry," she puffed, when she finally calmed down some. "Oh, God, I haven't laughed that hard in-forever."

He grinned. "Glad I could help you out."

"You broke the mood."

"We can get it back," he grinned.

"I want it back," she nodded.

"Well, come here then."

She rolled back to face him, running her hand through his hair. He let her, not moving, not speaking. Her hand trailed down from his hair to run over his cheek and his eyes slid shut. She continued to move, her fingers brushing down his neck and onto his shoulder, then his chest.

She traced the line of hair that ran around his nipple, running her thumb across the small nub. When he let out a soft noise, she moved so that her mouth was level with his chest, and added her lips and tongue to the exploration. Her hands continued surveying his soft skin and the hard muscle underneath. He remained completely still, barely breathing and she wondered if this was good or bad. She sucked gently at his nipple and he shivered ever so slightly. When her tongue darted out to taste him, he shivered again, more pronounced this time.

She gave him the smallest nudge and he rolled onto his back, and she followed, moving her lips onto his stomach. He let her move, licking, blowing and kissing, until she reached his waist-band and started to unfasten his pants. Then, he put his hand on hers. "Not yet," he said softly.

With his help, she came back up the bed, straddling him, until her chest was level with his face. She had to put her hands forward and hold herself up when he leaned up just enough to cup both her breasts in his hands and move his mouth to them again.

"Uuuuh," she breathed, as he pressed them together, and began to lavish them with mind-blowing attention. "God, Harry," she moaned. "Oh, Harry!" He bucked his hips up so that they brushed against her center and she moaned. "Want you," she muttered and he brought his lips back up to hers.

"It's getting hot in here," he muttered, before his tongue invaded her mouth. His hands slid back down to the belt on her robe and he finally untied it, pushing the thick material off her shoulders. She was now completely naked on top of him and she wanted nothing more than to ride him, to feel him inside of her.

He must have noticed the total frustration in her face because he smiled slightly and rolled them back over. "All right. No more teasing."

He sat up and let her unfasten his jeans, and pull them down his hips. He wasn't wearing boxers this time, but jockey shorts, a mix between boxers and briefs, that clung to his slim hips, muscular legs and rock-hard erection. She quirked an eyebrow at it, smiling slyly. "What?" he asked, glancing down. "Do I need to formally introduce you two?"

She giggled again. "Well I can't see him properly yet, can I?"

He gave her a small wink. "You can fix that." She hurried to reach out and pull the elastic waistband out and down, becoming still more aroused at the site of him naked in front of her. Well, not technically naked, since his pants and underwear were still down around his knees. "Stubby," Harry said, grinning at her. "You may remember Hermione. She's the one that gave you that incredible blow earlier."

Hermione blushed slightly. "Nice to see you again, Stubby." She reached out and ran her fingers along the head, and he twitched.

"He's happy to see you too," Harry said, winking at her. She pumped him, her grip firm but slow. He let out a soft moan. "Hermione," he said, his voice a bit rough.

He didn't have to say anymore. She knew what he wanted. She leaned forward and took him into her mouth. She had gotten the preliminaries of figuring out what he liked out of the way earlier and could now move straight to doing it. She sucked as she pulled off of him, swirling her tongue around his tip, then took back in again. He shuddered and jerked. She repeated the action and he reached for her face, shaking his head. "You have to stop," he whispered. "It's too good."

She licked him again, watching his face through her eyelashes. "Don't want to," she murmured. "I like it."

He chuckled, pulling back slightly. "Hermione, I'm seri---ooh, god. You have to stop."

"Uh-huh," she said, but she didn't. It was cruel, she knew, but she couldn't stop herself. He let out a sharp breath, his hips bucking toward her.

"Hermione, please, you-oh fuck, you have to stop. Please."

She drew back, pouting at him. "I don't want to."

"I know, but I would rather be doing this." He pushed her back again, stretching out on top of her and capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. His tongue slid between her lips, tangling with hers. She pushed at his jeans with her feet and he laughed against her mouth. She felt him reach down, never breaking his hold on her lips, and push his pants and underwear off. It took some wiggling, but he managed it, then stretched out on her again, completely naked.

She moved her knees so that his hips slid down between her thighs and sighed when she felt him brush against her. He made no move to push into her, though. He continued to kiss her, pushing his tongue into her mouth, then pulling it back. The next time he did it, she tried to touch hers to it, only to have him pull it back again and grin against her mouth. She almost giggled. He was teasing her again. It was almost like a game of tag, tongue tag, and she actually found it fun trying to catch his with hers. Once, she managed to get hers past his lips and he sucked hard on it, drawing it deeper into his mouth.

She had gotten so involved with their little game that she had to gasp in shock when he shifted his hips and slid into her, filling her completely. She'd almost forgotten that he was laying naked between her legs.

He was fully inside her now, not moving to pull out. Instead, he caught her bottom lip between his and sucked at it. After a few more seconds, he pulled back then pushed in again, slowly, taking all the time in the world to bury himself in her again. He went on like that for a long time and she found herself growing breathless at the feelings that he was drawing out of her.

He developed a rhythm, so leisurely that it seemed to take a full minute for him to pull all the way and push all the way back in again. He would fill her completely for a few seconds before starting the next stroke. All the while, his mouth was on hers, kissing deeply, then softly, then merely brushing across hers.

She'd never known he could be like this. It was so unlike their first time together, and so unlike what he'd done to her only a little while before.

It seemed to last forever and she loved every minute of it. She wanted something more, though, and she put her hands on his hips, urging him to go just a bit faster, just a bit harder.

He didn't argue or tell her to be patient. Instead, he moved just as she was directing, pushing in quicker and harder. It was still much more slowly than she had expected of him, but it was more than enough. A warmth filled her belly, like she had drank hot tea on a very cold day, and continued to build there until it overflowed, sending a wave of warmth through her. She moaned, basking in the wash of it, nearly drowning in it.

She was vaguely aware that Harry was still moving within her and only just managed to open her eyes in time to see him bite down on his bottom lip and squeeze his eyes shut. Then he was spilling into her, holding his breath as he pumped into her a few more times. She held tight to his shoulders and watched him as he sighed heavily and dropped his head onto her shoulder. Neither of them spoke for a long time, just lay there, coming down, trying to breathe, reveling in the relaxed sleepiness that was now fogging their minds. Harry slid out of her and rolled onto his side, wrapping his arms around her.

She glanced at the clock and laughed softly. "Well, I think we'll both sleep well tonight."

He nodded. "I know I will. But I think I'd like to get under the covers, because it's getting cold in here."

She giggled, forcing herself to let go of him and sit up. She crawled under them as soon as he'd pulled them down, and waited for him to join her. He slid his arms around her and pulled her back against him, and she let her eyes slide shut, reveling in the feel of him.

She didn't know where the tears came from, really. She hadn't intended to cry, hadn't really even known she was going to, but she was just the same.

"Hermione? What's wrong?"

She laughed softly, wiping her still streaming eyes. "Nothing."

He nuzzled her neck. "I know I'm terrific and all but I've never brought a woman to tears before."

She giggled, shaking her head. "I think I'm just-tired. You wore me out."

"And I was happy to do it," he whispered, kissing her cheek and lying back again. "Just, um-do me a favor?"

"Sure," she laughed, raising his hand to her lips and kissing it gently.

"Don't scare me like that again. I thought I'd hurt you or something."

She shook her head, rolling to face him. "Oh, god no, Harry. No, I promise. You're-you were perfect."

He smirked. "Of course."

She watched as his eyes slid shut, thinking that she would definitely have to stay awake as long as she could, just so she could watch him sleep.