Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Heart That Doesn't Mend by yomoedmb
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Heart That Doesn't Mend

yomoedmb

The next morning Ginny woke up to the smell of pancakes drifting over her.

"Mm…where is that delicious smell coming from?" she asked, stretching in the big bed.

"I went down and got us some breakfast so you wouldn't have to leave the room. I was afraid you wouldn't come back," Draco said walking over to the bed.

"Are you kidding Draco? After last night and the last week? I don't think I ever want to leave, I'm so happy here. Plus you have the drugs," Ginny smirked at the last part.

Draco laughed and walked away to get a tray of food. He walked back into the room to see Ginny hunting for her scattered clothing. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting dressed, I'm not going to eat starkers."

Draco set the tray down on the bed and walked to his wardrobe for a button up shirt. He tossed it at Ginny and laughed at her surprised look.

"I can't get dressed unless I'm putting on your shirt, eh?"

He walked over to the still nude Ginny and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Well I was just planning on getting fuelled up for round two."

Ginny arched her eyebrow up at him and decided to obey. She put the over-sized shirt on and walked over to sit on the bed. She grabbed a plate and put pancakes, eggs, and bacon on it. Draco watched in amazement since Ginny would barely consider eating a forkful of eggs the day before and now she was scarfing down a plateful of food.

She noticed him watching her and shrugged at him. "I need the baby to eat."

Draco chuckled and joined her on the bed to eat. After they had finished, he sent the uneaten food and empty plates to the kitchen. Ginny was lying on the bed looking content for a moment until all of a sudden she jumped up and ran to the toilet. He ran after her and held her hair back as she vomited her breakfast back up.

After she was done retching she lay back while Draco gently rubbed her stomach.

"I guess the baby is anorexic or something," she joked while trying to gain her composure.

"You've just got to take it slow Ginny."

"Screw Harry, I think he did this on purpose. He knew he'd die and leave me with this as payment for it," Ginny said lolling her head back onto Draco's shoulder.

"That's not funny Ginny. He never would have wanted you to be miserable."

"I know, I know. It's just so much easier to be mad."

Draco cut her off before she could say more. "Don't be mad at him. You should be happy. You loved a great guy. Now you're carrying his child. I know it's not picture perfect at all, but you'll have to take it as it is."

Ginny turned around and looked at him appreciatively. "I never though the day would come when I would hear Draco Malfoy, the former Death Eater, standing up for the great Harry Potter."

"Things change. I never though I'd be holding back your hair while you retched up the breakfast that I brought to my bed to feed you. I grew up."

"I like how you grew up," she sighed. "I think I'm better now. I want to brush my teeth though."

"I have an extra toothbrush you can use. We can keep it here for when you stay the night." Draco hoped she would stay over a lot. He'd never been so intrigued by a girl like this before.

"Aren't you Mr Hopeful over here? Thinking this will be a regular thing to come by."

Draco smirked maniacally at her. "I do have the drugs." He picked her up off the floor to stand her on her feet. He moved away to retrieve the spare toothbrush and walked into his room.

Ginny watched him, surprised at his confidence. She decided not to dwell over it and proceeded with getting the vulgar taste out of her mouth. After she was done she walked back into Draco's room to see him doing something on his desk.

"What would you be doing there mister?" Ginny asked seductively while draping her arms over his shoulders and nipping his ear.

"Well since it's Saturday I decided we'd have some fun. These are lines of OxyContin. They're like the pills we did last night only a lot stronger," Draco informed her.

Ginny looked confused at the white lines of powder on the desk. "Do I lick them?"

Draco laughed at how uninformed she was, but remembered that this was something a squib had taught him while he was hiding among Muggles. "No Ginny you blow them. I'll show you what you do." With this Draco took out a Muggle pen barrel that had the ink cartridge removed so that it was hollow and had open holes on both ends of it. "This is a pen barrel Ginny. What you do is put it in your nose and hold your other nostril closed with your finger. Then you suck in your nose so the powder goes up and keep sucking even after you are done with the line so none drops out."

After this explanation Draco showed her how to do it. He snorted the line with ease and handed Ginny the pen barrel while wiping his nose and still sniffing in. Ginny looked hesitant, debating on whether to do it or not.

"You don't have to do it Ginny. You can stick to the pills if you want. This one is just stronger and the high is better," Draco told her, recognizing her hesitance.

"I want to do it," she said letting determination come over her face. She took the pen barrel from Draco and put it in her nose. Ginny snorted the line of what was to become her new favourite drug. She continued to suck in, even when she was done with the line trying to keep as much of it in her nose as possible.

"Good job. Just go sit on the bed while I clean this up."

Ginny nodded and walked to the bed already feeling the effects. She had never felt anything like this before. Even the pills weren't like this high. Everything was prettier, more highlighted and it felt like she didn't have a care in the world. Even though Harry wasn't there… Harry, what would he think about her if he saw what she had been doing?

"Hey there Ginny. Why the sad face? Don't be sad, this is a happy drug if you don't think sad thoughts," Draco said approaching the bed that Ginny was perched on.

"I was fine, but then I thought of Harry and wondered what he would think of me." Ginny looked at Draco, surprised. She hadn't meant to say all of that - had he put a truth serum in the drugs?

"See the thing with the drugs we're doing is that they're downers. If you think about something sad you'll drown in it. Another thing is that it makes you talk without thinking about whatever you are saying."

Ginny looked slowly up at Draco. Her thin jaw hung open a bit and her eyelids drooped over her eyes with nearly non-existent pupils in her chestnut eyes. "I don't think I mind it, actually. I'm tired of hiding from all of this shit Draco. I want to face everything that happened so I can get over it." Ginny said this triumphantly and then looked at Draco. "Why me, Draco? Is it just because we both lost people?"

Draco sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He had known this question would come up on day. He should've known it would happen sooner with the drugs in her system. "Ginny, even before the war happened and we got to know each other, I noticed you. I saw how confident you were and how beautiful you were. That night when I was supposed to murder Dumbledore I couldn't because of you. All I thought was if I did that I'd surely be sent to Azkaban and would never live out my dream."

Ginny stared at him with the far out dopey look on her face in awe of what he had just told her, everything he just told her travelled slowly through her brain to register. "You've been watching me? All this time I thought you hated me, you actually secretly wanted me? Why didn't you do something?"

"Ginny, do you really think that you would've wanted me back then? Even now Ron hates me no matter what I've done to change his mind. Plus, you were in love with Harry, and he didn't even remotely accept me until my parents died." Draco commented while starting to pace and running a hand through his hair.

Ginny realized what he was saying was the truth. Not until a couple months ago did the thought of him being a human being enter her mind. She stood up to walk the couple of paces to him and ran her hands up his toned chest. Her hands seemed to develop a mind of their own, travelling down his arms and circling back to his waist. She traced the line of boxers lightly with her nails while he shivered at the touch. Her hands travelled up and circled his nipples until they formed hard peaks. She then slid her hands up to lock behind his neck.

She stood on her tiptoes to reach his lips. She kissed his lips softly letting this motion speak to him in words that she couldn't say. Draco's hands slipped up the only piece of clothing she was wearing and traced his hands up her back. Her skin was so silky to touch and he wished to explore it all day.

Slowly she walked them back to the bed where she broke their embrace to sit down on the edge. His eyes watched her hands intently while she slowly unbuttoned the shirt she had on. In Draco's mind Christmas had come early and his present was unwrapping itself in front of him. When Ginny was done unbuttoning her shirt she shrugged to let it fall down on the bed around her. Draco noticed how thin she had become and vowed to help her with the problem she had unknowingly formed.

Ginny motioned for him to come over seductively, but Draco shook his head while he took in his present with his eyes. She sighed at this and lay back on the bed. At this Draco's breath caught in his throat. He saw her hip bones poking dangerously out of her skin, and the way her ribs framed highly above her sunken stomach. Draco was amazed that with her rapid weight loss her breasts were still full mounds on her chest he silently thanked the pregnancy for that one.

Having explored her to his liking with his eyes he moved over to the temptress lying on his bed. "Don't move Ginny," he told her as he took her foot in his hand. Draco started by kissing the arch of her foot and gently moved up to her ankle to ravish it with kisses. Slowly he moved up her inner leg until he reached the peak in the middle. He noticed that she was already moist with want for him. Gently he blew on her and she shivered slightly with the cool breeze on the warmth between her legs. Besides that he ignored her precious spot and made a path down the other leg with kisses. When he finally reached her spot again he flicked once with his tongue on her bundle of nerves.

Ginny let out a sigh. She wanted to make him caress her where she truly needed it, but her body wouldn't respond; it was as if she had a full body bind on her. "Draco, please," she sighed while his mouth hovered over her pussy. His ragged breaths brought his arousal to her attention. Just kissing her body had turned him on. Ginny sighed at this thought and smirked at her decision to let him have his fun.

Draco brought himself back to a standing position and reached out to Ginny. "Come here," he commanded. Ginny obliged and grabbed both of his hands so he could help her stand up. Once they were standing he put his hands around her slim waist and pulled her to him. He lowered his head to hers and captured her lips hungrily. Like everything in life, he had finally gotten what he wanted - Ginevra Molly Weasley was his, and she was moulded the way he wanted her.

Ginny kissed back just as hungrily and let his tongue possess her mouth. While being transfixed with this kiss she felt herself being turned and pushed somewhere. After travelling a few feet her back hit the solid wall. Two can play this game, she thought. She moved her hand down quickly before he could react and grabbed him through his boxers. Draco moaned into her mouth as she stroked his length encased in silk. Ginny hooked her fingers into his boxers, pulled them down, and let them pool at his feet. He stepped out of the boxers and lifted Ginny up to support her against the wall.

Ginny hooked her legs around his hips and sighed in relief when he entered her, gently letting herself engulf his full length. Draco stood there without moving and looked intently into her eyes.

"Keep your eyes open the whole time. I want to see your pleasure." She nodded and he proceeded to thrust into her. Every thrust she met perfectly with the movement of her hips.

"Please Draco, faster," she moaned desperate to reach her imminent climax.

"Hold on," he whispered and moved her over to his desk. He lowered her gently onto the waist-high surface without ever leaving her warmth.

Ginny grabbed onto the desk and raised her legs to rest on his shoulders so he moved in her at mind-blowing angle.

Draco thrust hard and fast while she screamed his name and tried frantically to keep her eyes fixed on his. This in itself almost made him come, but he wanted her to reach climax first. Ginny started to squeeze the edge of the desk hard, her fingers turning white from the grip. Suddenly she screamed his name one more time and her muscles spasmed, but Draco kept going wanting to feel engulfed in her as long as he could.

He lifted Ginny off of the desk and moved her to the floor wanting to see her better. His thrusts became quick again when he felt Ginny reaching her second climax. Not being able to hold it any longer he let go and followed her into nirvana. Draco fell on top of her breathing hard, but was filled with warmth that was odd to his still-cold heart.

"I can get used to this Draco," Ginny whispered in his ear. "I don't need classes or anyone else's comfort anymore as long as I have you and the drugs here."

Suddenly Draco realized what he was doing. He was Ginny's escape outlet from reality; with him there she didn't need to face pain. She had become his dream girl; even if she was always in a drugged up stupor. In a way she had formed wild addictions between him and the drugs. Ginny was spiralling down and it was his fault.

-->