Unofficial Portkey Archive

Dudley's Girlfriend by greenevans
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Dudley's Girlfriend

greenevans

Chapter 10

Summer Daze

Heh Heh ;)

Omg, this took forever to write! I'm so sorry. School has a way of sucking the fun and life out of life. All these crazy time-consuming assignments started bombarding me, we had busy busy weekends and weekend camps at work so I couldn't do schoolwork then. It has been eventful.

Then it was written and needed to be beta'd and my betas and I were busty studying and doing papers and all sorts of crap.

Then the holidays…

Ugh… Better late than never I suppose…

For the record, Hermione will not become pregnant anytime soon. Definitely not while attending Hogwarts. I'm a firm believer in birth control, and if you're too stupid to properly use birth control, you're too stupid to have sex. So, even if it is not mentioned in the story, all birth control precautions are being used effectively.

Yay for Jacqueline for beta-ing! =)

Thank you Jonnie Jon Jon, for helping me ;)

Thank you Libby for beta-ing and being you =)

*~*~*

Harry woke the next morning, stretched, and realized he was naked, and his back felt tender. A second body curled toward him as he stretched, and he looked down at the fuzzy form of Hermione. Memories of the night before came flooding back to him and he grinned, pulling her close to him. Her naked body against his aroused him more than his body already was.

Hermione woke up, her long arms reaching above her head, her legs pointing and back arching toward him as she stretched. The blanket slipped to her waist, exposing her pert breasts to him and Harry didn't wait for an invitation to duck his head and take a nipple in his mouth.

Hermione's moan from a pleasurable stretch turned to a moan of pure sexual pleasure and her hands laced through his hair. Harry loved her nipples, loved her breasts, loved every thing about this woman. When she touched him or when he touched her it felt like a dam of emotion was breaking, like love and lust and respect and adoration and everything he felt was being released and flooded into their movements.

Hermione arched into him, encouraging his ministrations on her, and draped her leg over his waist, the point of her heel touching the bend of his knee. Her hands ran down his back and over his shoulders, and the tender bruises were far from his mind. Wherever she touched felt like fire licking at his skin. It was unbelievable.

Her hips pressed into his, her sex brushed against his member, and Harry didn't need her to insinuate any more. One hand held her hip, pulling her body nearly flush to his, while the other grasped his length and slid easily into her wet warmth. They both sighed with contentment. They were one again.

They relished the feeling of being together as a man and woman for several moments. They were in no hurry. They held each other, gave tender kisses on face and neck, and enjoyed this unity.

Harry slid out and back in slowly and they moaned together. He loved the feeling of her gripping him, of her damp heat wrapped around him

They made tender good morning love, with soft gasps and quiet exclamation.

After their simultaneous climaxes, they laid together, wrapped in the warmth of the morning, the afterglow of making love and the love of one another.

"I'm hungry," Hermione said after a time, her cheek resting on Harry's chest.

"Me, too," Harry concurred. He slapped her leg playfully. "Go make some food."

"Harry…" she said softly, slowly, deeply. She was stretched out against him, her naked body pressed into his with her head back, looking up at him through lovely thick lashes with big brown eyes. She blinked and her lip looked so full and luscious, her eyes holding promises, and Harry knew he would do anything she asked, that he would be helpless to deny her the world.

He kissed her nose. "Grab my wand and I'll make us something." Harry gasped when her hand wrapped around his now resting member. Giving her a teasing glare, he said, "We'll never eat if you start that."

Hermione laughed beautifully and reached over the side of the bed. Palming his - ahem - wand, he climbed out of bed to head for the kitchen. Harry heard Hermione give an appreciative sound as he left the room, and he allowed himself to strut down the hall towards the stairs.

He lazily flicked his wand at the blinds to ensure they were closed and there were no peeping neighbors to see his and Hermione's naked shenanigans throughout the day.

In the kitchen, Harry used his wand to guide various food items to the counters and prepared a spectacular breakfast (not to toot his own horn) of scrambled eggs, French toast, ham, and orange juice for two. He laid it out on a giant breakfast tray and conjured a pretty daffodil to add that little something special.

He cast the levitation charm, remembering the smart, almost snotty, witch who had shown everyone how to do it back in first year, and directed the tray up to the bedroom with his wand.

Hermione was very impressed with Harry's breakfast-making skills and thought the daffodil was a "very sweet touch." It earned him a kiss. Harry inwardly beamed.

They enjoyed the food and lay together, cuddling in bed, Harry's arm wrapped around Hermione's waist as she read a book. Harry and Hermione shared a lazy day together in bed, on the sofa. They made love after lunch (Hermione had become quite apt at ways to seduce Harry while eating), and again before bed.

Harry reflected as he drifted to sleep with his head pillowed on Hermione's breasts, that the day had been one of the most relaxing and fun in his life and knew it was almost solely because of the woman whose arms were holding him close and making him feel like a precious gift.

*~*~*

Harry pinned Hermione against the counter. It was Monday afternoon, their third whole day alone together and she had been driving him crazy all day.

But crazy in a good way.

His lips ran up and down her neck, savoring the taste of her skin, the little moans she gave, the feel of her body. He suddenly remembered a can of whipped cream was in the fridge. Hermione was driving him mad with lust; he was going to drive her crazy with dairy products.

He spun them so they were pressed together near the refrigerator. He was so hard, he wanted her so bad, but this would be so much fun. Like Kinky Hide-and-Seek, but with food.

Hermione pulled Harry's face to hers and their lips met in a searing kiss as he groped blindly in the open fridge for the can. His hand found it and he popped the top off, shaking the can and pulling away from Hermione with a grin. With a sweep of his arm, the kitchen table cleared and Harry perched Hermione on the edge.

With a smirk he knew she would see as devilish (she blushed and he knew he was right) he pressed the tip and trailed some whipped cream along her collar bone. His head dipped and his tongue and lips worked to slowly lick up the foamy treat.

"Mmm, chocolate," Harry murmured against her neck.

He spread some more down the valley and around the curve of her breast. His tongue followed the path cream and Hermione moaned at his touched. Her body leaned back on the table as Harry ran his tongue and lips and hands over her body.

Harry paused to squeeze more chocolate whipped cream from the can, drawing it along the contours of her chest and waist, around her breast and on her nipple, along the iliac crest of her hip, down her thigh, over her sex. Her hands stroked through his hair as his tongue traced the path of the cream. He loved when she played with his hair, loved the feeling of her hands over him.

Her moans and twitches made Harry want her all the more and he licked the whipped cream along her hip bone and then along her womanhood. Hermione moaned loudly and ran her hands more furiously through his hair as his tongue worked up her slit and around her clit. He stopped before she climaxed and slid his length into her in one thrust. She gasped at the feeling and gripped at Harry inside her. He thrust quickly into her, unable to contain himself. Judging from her squeals of "Yes, Harry! Yes!" Hermione was enjoying herself too.

With a finger, Harry scooped the whipped cream off Hermione's leg. He spread it around her clit, making her jerk against him, then pulled out and dropped to his knees to taste her and the chocolate mix.

Harry licked her until he could sense Hermione was about to climax, then rose to his feet and slid inside her once more. She was so wet, Harry slid in and out easily with his rapid thrusts. Hermione moaned and flailed on the table, her hands and nails digging into his shoulders and arms, her legs locked around his waist as he thrust.

And then she came. Hard. And loud.

Harry paused to enjoy the show of Hermione writhing and screaming in pure ecstasy on the kitchen table. That he caused it, that she responded so easily, that she was so aroused by him, made Harry feel nothing short of a stud. Watching her climax so enthusiastically because of him was almost as good as his own orgasm. Almost.

When Hermione had calmed down some, she moved until Harry's member left her completely and slid off the table to the floor. The can of whipped cream was now in her hand and she trailed a line of the chocolate foam along the length and around the head of his penis.

The cool contents of the can gave an interesting contrast and sensation to the heat of his erect penis. Hermione's tongue licked up the whipped cream and her lips clamped on around his crown. She sucked at the dessert still on him with a swirling tongue as her small, warm hand stroked his shaft.

Harry groaned at the actions Hermione was undertaking. His body sagged and he leaned his hands on the table to support himself. He was leaning slightly over Hermione and it took all his effort to not thrust into the warm sheath of her luscious mouth. Her hand slid quickly and her mouth bobbed in short lengths as her tongue continued twirling at the head.

His head was swimming in pleasure and sensation. Merlin, he loved being with Hermione like this, loved being with her always, loved how she could excite him so effortlessly and surprise him. The feeling of her tongue and hand and lips working her magic on him, the knowledge that she was tasting him, tasting the chocolate whipped cream, tasting herself on his dick was so exhilarating and erotic that Harry couldn't last. His climax hit him hard and he gave a wordless cry that had Hermione's name somewhere in it.

Harry slumped, dropping to his knees in front of Hermione and rested his head on her shoulder. Her arms wrapped around him and they held each other. A moment later, Hermione pulled away and climbed shakily to her feet.

"I'm sticky," she said when she stood regaining her balance. "I'm going to go shower." She sounded coy. She walked slowly, her legs still wobbling a little, from the kitchen to the hallway. At the dividing jamb where hallway met kitchen, she turned slightly, looking at him over her shoulder and said, "Feel free to join me," before continuing on.

It took a moment for the words to sink in, then Harry tried to jump up to follow. His legs weren't cooperating completely yet, and he sprawled on the floor before successfully rising to his feet. By the time he reached the bathroom, Hermione had the water flowing and was stepping in. Harry joined her immediately under the warm spray and took the soap to lather her body.

The shower seemed larger and thought it was his imagination until he spotted Hermione's wand on the sink counter and comprehension found him. Enlargement Charm.

Hermione stood facing the shower head, the water cascading onto her chest and gliding down her body. Harry moved to stand behind her, his hands bubbly with soap, and began to caress her back. Hermione moaned contently at his touch; she loved when he touched her, loved his strong hands.

Somewhere between soaping her body and soaping Harry's, the shower turned more sexual and they were making slow and sensuous love under the jet of water, Hermione sitting on Harry's lap as he was impaled in her and leaning against the side of the tub. His arms wrapped around her toying with her nipples and breasts, occasionally sliding down to touch her clit. His lips trailed on her shoulder as the spray massaged her body along with his fingers.

They collapsed against each other in their simultaneous orgasms, sighing the other's name. It was a very eventual and satisfying Monday.

*~*~*

"Let's go to a movie," Hermione told Harry the next day, crossing her arms against the back of the sofa and leaning against them. She was in a modest bikini, not nearly as scandalous as the one she had worn to the beach a few weeks ago, but the suit and body posture gave him a nice line of cleavage to glance at.

"But we can't go outside naked," he replied, his eyes wide.

"Then we'll get dressed, silly," she said tugging at his arm so he would sit up from his reclined position on the couch. "Please, Harry, let's go out." Hermione looked at him with her big brown eyes.

"Okay, we'll go see a movie," he conceded with a smile, "but no chick-flicks," he warned.

Hermione gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you, Harry!" she beamed at him and his chest metaphorically swelled. "And I'll find the sappiest movie for us to watch," she added before running off to change.

"You better be joking!" Harry hollered after her. He had the feeling though, as he ascended the stairs to find a shirt to match the shorts he was wearing, that he had stuck his foot in his mouth.

A few hours later, Harry and Hermione were walking out of Wall-E. It had been nice, cuddling in the movie, but that Hermione wanted to actually watch Wall-E (and that there were hundreds of children in every row of the theater), put a bit of a damper on Harry's flame.

"I love that movie! New favorite!" Hermione was saying as they walked down the hall, her hand laced in his, and continuing on how cute it was, how sweet Wall-E and Eve were. "And I think it made several important points about conservation and recycling, and obesity and health issues." Leave it to Hermione to analyze a cartoon. Harry loved her for it, though.

"A robot love story… Only Disney and Pixar would."

"Admit it; you liked it."

"Yeah, okay, I did," conceded Harry. "Only Disney and Pixar could make a cockroach cute."

Hermione leaned close to Harry's "I know another cute cock," she whispered hotly in his ear, one of her hands trailing gently down his chest. She stopped when she broke out in giggles.

Instantly, all of Harry's teenage male interests were at attention. Then he frowned. "He's not supposed to be cute," he said.

Hermione laughed and kissed his cheek, her arm linking with Harry's. "He's cute in a very macho, impressive way," she told with a smile.

"I guess that'll do…" he said blandly and Hermione kissed his cheek again.

Harry learned he and Hermione were still the best friends they always were. That their relationship had not entirely changed in the past few weeks. Except now they kissed and had sex. But they still teased one another, still talked about everything, still helped one another, and Hermione still told Harry when he was being a prat.

What more could I guy ask for in a girl?

*~*~*

A swim had seemed innocent enough when Harry suggested it Wednesday after they had eaten lunch and cleaned up. Hermione had agreed and told Harry she would meet him out there. Harry changed and began swimming laps lengthwise while waiting for Hermione.

When she emerged from the house, Harry stopped at the edge of the pool where he'd left his glasses and pulled them on. His jaw dropped when he looked up at his girlfriend. She was wearing a bikini similar to what she wore to the beach, but…smaller, lower.

Even without his glasses Hermione looked unbelievably sexy. She… sauntered past him, dropping a towel on a lawn chair and continued to the deep end of the pool. Her knees bent and she sprung into the air and dove in the pool perfectly, elegantly, her arms and legs stretched out as she entered the pool.

Harry lost sight of her underwater for a moment, until she broke surface right in front of him. Her body was so close to his, so tantalizing as it brushed ever so slightly against his.

Harry was reminded of the beach, swimming in the ocean with Hermione, her in that wonderful bikini that left very little to his imagination, when they were dancing together in the waves to stay balanced, how she drove him crazy with lust.

Today was the same, except now he knew what treasures were hidden beneath the scraps of cloth she wore.

"Hi, Harry," she said and her innocently seductive tone, coupled with her breasts brushing against his chest sent his dick from flaccid to raging hard-on instantly.

He reached for her and she backed away, a coy smile on her face. He reached again and was successful. He pulled her flush against him, his mouth latching to hers. It was one of the most intense and heated kisses they had shared.

Harry's back bumped against the cement wall of the pool and he turned so Hermione was between him and the wall. Her legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him close to her, her center rubbing against his arousal.

He couldn't take it, he had to have her. Soon. Now. After now. He needed to already be sated from having ravished Hermione's luscious body.

Harry stumbled up the steps out of the pool holding Hermione's hand and looking around. Everything was a giant blur and he couldn't focus; his attention kept drawing back to Hermione in her scantily clad bikini and the reaction she was causing in his body. He couldn't help but wrap his arms around her and pull her close, kissing her and showing her what she was physically doing to him.

Harry couldn't wait; he needed to be with her, be inside her. But where? Who knew what Peeping-Toms for neighbors might be around here and no way in hell was anyone but him going to see Hermione in only her gorgeous skin, in the throes of passion and ecstasy he brought her to.

Harry felt Hermione pulling at him and let her have complete control of where they were going. This way he could stare at the fuzzy form of her perfect arse and its sway as she led him away.

Hermione knew Harry couldn't see anything and wasn't familiar with her backyard enough to know where everything was, so she took charge. She pulled him to the nearest building: the pool house.

His lips attached to her neck as she worked the knob to the small building and they stumbled into turning into the bathroom of the pool house. Spinning in his arms, Hermione's lips crashed to Harry's as they fumbled around among pool supplies. They bumped into giant hoses hanging on hooks before colliding against the wall and tearing at the meager clothing covering the other's body.

His swim trunks were bunched around his ankles, her bikini bottoms untied on one side and dangling loosely on the other as Harry wrapped her legs around his waist. Hermione loved how strong he was that he could lift her so easily. Harry slid inside her in one fluid motion and her back arched in a loud gasp at the wondrous sensation. One of his hands pushed her top up, exposing her breasts to him and his lips latched onto a nipple. She wondered briefly if Harry even noticed the chlorine on her skin, but the thought flew from her mind as he pulled out and pushed into her again.

Hermione gasped and groaned, moaned and squealed at Harry moving inside her, of him stretching her in this new position. The feel of gravity weighing down as he pressed up into her brought her to a new level of sensation.

Her back against the wall with the feel of the wood against it, her legs gripping tightly around his hips, their clothes pushed off only as much as was necessary to join together, her inner walls gripping tightly at his length, Harry thrusting into her urgently. It was so erotic, so intense, so animalistic to have him taking her against the wall like this. Hermione felt she might orgasm at the mere thought of it.

It was then that the tide of pleasure crashed through her body, crashing against every nerve in her, physical euphoria from Harry's body flooding her and she cried out.

Harry thrust faster, more intensely, and Hermione rode one long giant wave of orgasmic pleasure, her cries growing louder with each drive from Harry as it sent a new surge of bliss into her, until she felt Harry swell and climax with a manly cry.

He slumped against Hermione and she against the wall, panting as if having sprinted a marathon. Gradually, they slid to the floor as their breathing calmed, Hermione lying atop Harry, their swimsuits still disarrayed.

"That was…" Hermione began.

"Intense," Harry supplied.

"Incredible," she concurred, providing another synonym for the experience.

"Unbelievable."

"Erotic."

"Oh, like that, did you?" Harry quirked an eyebrow at Hermione and she felt herself flush. It amazed her that, as close and physically and emotionally intimate as they were, this man could still make her blush.

"It was…heady," she said softly.

His hand slid along her side lightly. "And what was heady about it that you liked?" he asked. She could hear the smile in his voice; he was having entirely too much fun with this.

"Did you see the letter from Dumbledore?" Hermione asked, changing the subject.

"Yep," Harry answered, rolling them onto their sides so they were facing each other. "Private dorms for the Head Boy and Girl," he continued in an excited tone. "I never knew they had their own rooms! That's so awesome!"

Hermione smiled at him, at his childlike enthusiasm, and how easily distracted he was. She wondered if he had read the part that the Head Boy and Head Girl share a dorm? Well, separate rooms, but sharing a small common room and a bathroom. Did Harry not see the possibilities of that arrangement? Dumbledore must trust them to be mature abstinent teens.

Ha! Not likely.

Which room will we christen first…? she wondered.

With that thought, Hermione sat up and kissed Harry, a long, soft, promising kiss. "Let's go inside and romp around some more," she whispered.

Harry grinned at her. "Have some more `heady' fun?"

"Oh, you're never going to let that go!" she cried.

He laughed and held her close to him and Hermione closed her eyes. She loved being in his arms like this; she felt so safe and protected. Suddenly they were on a bed, Harry's bed, and his lips were on hers, gentle and loving, and Hermione remembered another way she loved being in Harry's arms.

*~*~*

As I wrote this chapter, I've noticed how nearly desperate I am. Another Random Rosie/Jacqueline ( Beta Added) Fact.

If you fit, showers and bathtubs can be fun.

Wall-E was awesome and cute and I loved and I can't wait for it to be released on DVD. Hermione's analytical perspective is very much mine. I think this was the perfect time for this movie to be released, with the "Go Green" conservation movement and obesity rates soaring, Wall-E is a real eye-opener. It shows that humans need to take care of the Earth ("You came a long way for a drink of water. You just need someone to take care of you."), that the world needs more Naturalists and Physical Educators. I happen to be both, ergo, the world needs more Rosies =D

For the record on that note, I recycle regularly, conserve water and electricity where I can, and am a big advocate and participant in physical activity and fitness, and at 5'8" 147 pounds (172 cm, 67 kg), I'm in the nice healthy range for my height and weight.

KIN Majors Kick Gluteus Maximus.

Do I know private dorms are overdone? Yes… Do I care? No…

Lazy Rosie… lol

Challenge Requirements

Harry stay at Hermione's house: CHECK

Harry and Hermione go to the beach: CHECK

Hermione catches Harry wanking: CHECK

Hermione caught researching sex positions: CHECK

Hermione in heels: CHECK

Chocolate whipped cream sex*: CHECK

Pool sex: CHECK

And more to come… =D

* I'm not entirely sure that aspect of the challenge required sex, but I envisioned it that way when I read the email and what else would you do in an NC-17 fic? Lol. Also, it was chocolate OR whipped cream, but it stuck in my mind as chocolate whipped cream.

-->