Unofficial Portkey Archive

Dudley's Girlfriend by greenevans
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Dudley's Girlfriend

greenevans

Chapter 8

Hide-and-Seek

With a kinky twist

AN

1) So, when reading chap 7, my wonderful beta Libby commented (just after the "doctor" comment paragraph, if anyone is wondering) that she thought this was the most NC-17 part I've ever written. From the comments I received (thank you, btw =]), many of you agreed. So thank you, I think… lol

2) I guess there's only one… Michael Phelps on SNL! *swoon* lmao

3) Wow, three, and I thought there would only be one. Readers and Fans of One Pair, there is an AN at the end especially for you =)

4) FOUR! Yes, I know I missed my usually upload day, but honestly, this is the first substantial amount of time I've spent online since I got the chapter back from my beta, who, btw, is incredible. So, a warning, dear readers, uploads will most likely have larger gaps them. School is demanding.

*~*~*

The next morning at breakfast, the two dentists informed Harry and Hermione they were indeed taking the trip for their anniversary.

"And there will be absolutely no misbehaving while we're gone," Robert said in his most stern, no-nonsense, father voice. It made Harry want to behave forever.

"Can we misbehave when you get back, Daddy?" Hermione asked sweetly with a cheeky grin.

"Smart aleck," Robert muttered.

"She gets it from you, darling," his wife told him, patting his cheek before sitting down.

"So where are you going, Mum?"

"Greece," Helen answered, looking dreamy and excited, "we're leaving tomorrow evening and we'll be back the Friday before you leave for Hogwarts."

"Your mother and I will go food shopping for the week for you and Harry," Hermione's father put it, "and we'll bring home some take-out for dinner. Tomorrow we'll leave work early to have dinner together before we take a cab to the airport."

"We could always apparate you to Greece if you want," Harry offered with a smile.

"No, thank you, Harry," Robert said stiffly.

"Oh, come on, Dad!" Hermione beamed excitedly. "We've both aced our exam. It'll be fun and you'll save money on the plane ticket."

"It's fine, sweetheart," Helen smiled. "Thank you for the offer, but we already have the tickets and your father likes the peanuts."

Robert glanced at his watch and drained the last of his coffee. "We better be leaving," he said to his wife. He kissed Hermione's head, "Be good today, kiddo."

"I'm always good, Dad," she smiled at him, and then smirked a little at Harry. "Tell Harry to behave."

Robert kissed the top of Harry's head. "Be good today, kiddo," he told him in the same tone he had used with Hermione. Harry just laughed along with Hermione and Helen.

The dentists left for the office, Harry glanced at Hermione. "It's not very nice to tease me in front of your dad, 'Mione," he told her, but he was smiling.

"I could say the same to you, Harry," she retaliated. She stared at him intently with dark eyes, nibbling her lower lip. She had learned very quickly what could turn Harry from innocent boy wizard to testosterone-filled sex fiend faster than a speeding bullet. He stared back at her just as intimately; Hermione knew exactly what she was doing and where it would lead, so two could play at this game.

Very slowly and deliberately and still holding Harry's gaze, Hermione licked her lips. Ooh… Glancing down shyly, innocently and purposefully (witch was a genius of seduction now), she arched her back. Not in an extremely seductive, drawing-attention-to-my-chest arch, just simply sitting up straight. It did the trick, though.

She won, Harry thought. He lunged from his chair to grab her just as Hermione jumped to run from him; she would know whatever he was thinking. A chase would be fun, though.

Hermione ran from the kitchen to the living room and up the stairs with Harry right on her heels. She headed for Harry's room and sprawled on the bed, grinning and panting.

"Bad move, Granger," Harry said in a low husky voice. His eyes were drawn to her chest as she breathed in and out. He wanted to see her breasts again, touch them, feel them. "You never run up stairs when you're being chased." He wanted to taste her again.

"I got news for you, Potter," Hermione told him, smiling devilishly as he began to crawl on the bed to her.

"And what's that?" Harry hovered over her, his hands and knees on either side of her body. There was no way she was getting away from him.

As his lips drew closer to hers, she whispered, "I'm a witch," and vanished with a loud clap.

Harry gasped. "The witch," he muttered and flung himself off the bed. Now it was a game of Hide-and-Seek… Harry smiled, just as fun and more exciting.

Harry looked in Hermione's room, and didn't find her. He headed for the master bedroom, but stopped before reaching the door and thought better of it. It was like the Grangers marriage sanctuary; Harry couldn't go in there! Hopefully Hermione wasn't hiding in that room…

Tiptoeing down the stairs, Harry peeked around the living room and fancy dining room. It became obvious that Hermione was not obvious and he would actually have to look to find her.

Harry grinned. More challenge, more exciting, more fun.

Hermione lay under the coffee table, listening to Harry tiptoe around that downstairs and wondering how long it would be until he found her. Stretched out under the low table in the living room was not that difficult of a hiding place. Hermione was sure her feet must be showing.

Maybe he wasn't trying that hard.

It was at that moment that Harry's face filled her vision, grinning from ear to ear. "Gotcha," he said wickedly.

Hermione smiled back, winked, then apparated away again, leaving her shirt behind. She wished she could see Harry's face when he saw her shirt and realized that she, Hermione Granger, perfectionist of all spells, charms, potions and miscellaneous crafts, would not leave it by mistake. Hopefully he would get the idea.

Now she sat waiting in the pantry, curled up on the bottom shelf. Thankfully it was more or less empty today and Hermione didn't drop in on tons of canned goods and cereal boxes. She had left her shirt instead of her shoes or something so it would be crystal clear to Harry what she was playing out and what she had in mind.

How long before Harry would find her? Maybe she would choose more noticeable hiding places from now on…

Hermione shifted her weight and bumped the door a little. If this had been a real game of Hide and Seek and not the kinky version they had made, she would have been terrified at the noise. In this game, their game, the faster Harry found her, the faster they could move onto the naked fun. She was getting wet just thinking about it.

A moment after the small sound had been made, the door opened and Harry grinned at her. And he was shirtless, a very nice sight. Hermione winked again and disappeared, leaving her shoes behind this time.

And so the game went on, Hermione hiding, Harry finding and Hermione disappearing again, each time leaving an article of clothing. After leaving her shoes in the pantry, Hermione apparated to the dining room where she left her socks, then her shorts in her bedroom.

From her bedroom she went and stretched atop the dining table, as seductive as she could. Clothed only in her bra and knickers aided the sexiness to the point where reclining pretty much made her look like a model.

Harry hurried into the room wearing only boxers and stopped in his tracks to take in the sight of her. Hermione smiled and bit her lower lip at the look of lust in his eyes. Glancing down, she blushed at realizing how excited he was getting. With another smile, Hermione disapparated to the living room sofa, now clad only in her knickers.

Hermione leaned on the couch, waiting for Harry; he would have heard the pop of her reappearance in the living room. Instead of walking in, however, Harry suddenly materialized from nowhere hovering over her.

His eyes trailed down her body and returned to meet her gaze. "You've been a very naughty girl, Miss Granger." His voice was husky and he pressed his hips into hers. They both gave soft moans at the contact.

Reaching down, Hermione pulled her last remaining article of clothing off her body. Harry watched as she held them up and dropped them on the floor. She pressed her lips to his in a brief kiss, a promise of what would come. "Find me once more." With that, she disappeared.

Her body dropped a few inches onto her bed. Harry, getting her all riled up, made it hard for her to focus and she apparated in six inches above her bed.

Harry walked past her room, stark naked with a raging erection, and Hermione frowned as he continued down the hall. A second later, he doubled back and stood in her doorway. Hermione bit her lip as she stared at him; he was so unbelievably attractive and sexy and the need to feel him, to touch him burned deep inside her.

He crossed the room to her and knelt at the edge of the bed at her feet. His hands slid up her legs to her knees, when suddenly he pulled her to him. Hermione felt a rush of excitement and adrenaline at the more dominating Harry.

Harry was now kneeling between Hermione's spread legs as he stared into her eyes. "You caught me," she said to Harry, feeling decidedly wicked, "now what are you going to do with me?"

Harry growled, actually growled, before crashing his lips to hers. Her hands buried into his hair as his roamed her back and body. Hermione was gasping when Harry's mouth left hers to trail down her neck. "You have no idea," he mumbled in between kisses, "how much I want you."

"Oh, Harry…" she moaned at the pleasure of his tongue on her nipple. His hand cupped and caressed her other breast and she arched into him. Fingers from his other hand slid into her and she gasped, the sensation of his fingers filling her.

How would it feel when they made love? With his penis stretching her instead of his fingers?

Harry was rather…large in that area. Hermione had been amazed she had been able to…take as much of Harry as she had the other day.

Her train of thought was lost as Harry's lips and tongue left her right breast and pressed to her center, his tongue and fingers finding a perfect rhythm. She cried out in surprised pleasure and fell back on the bed.

"Oh, Harry!" she cried over and over, her hands threading in his hair. He was even better than last time.

Oh, how she loved him, loved him, loved him, loved him! For everything, from how he could arouse her with just a look or touch or thought to how he made her feel emotionally and physically. He had learned her body so fast. She supposed she had, too, but Hermione had been studying everything about Harry since the day they had met. Partially because she had to know, partially to help him someday, but mostly because she loved him.

Hermione gasped and bucked against Harry. She needed him, needed to taste him. Her hands were still in his hair and she pulled him to her face. He moaned as she kissed him deeply and knew why; it excited her to taste herself on him. It didn't seem gross or wrong or anything. This was Harry, her Harry.

After some tugging and strange naked wrestling while kissing - probably why it took a few minutes - Harry was finally laid stretched across the bed on his side, and Hermione had very easy access to his very lovely penis. She had found a new favorite toy, and this one interacted with her.

She grasped his length firmly and gave short quick jerks. Harry gasped and pulled his mouth from hers, moaning her name. Oh she loved hearing him say her name that way, she felt so womanly.

Hermione rotated until she was staring face to face with Harry's very impressive manhood. She softly trailed her fingertip along the underside while her tongue followed opposite. Harry groaned as she licked slowly around the head, her hand stroking leisurely.

When Hermione did this to Harry the first time, when she found him touching himself (quite flattering that had been), she didn't realize how much she would enjoy it. Did that make her a slag?

No, she thought, I could only do this to Harry. Only Harry, ever.

She stroked his thick length with her mouth and hand, delighting in the soft moans and groans and gasps of her name.

Hermione loved that Harry trusted her enough to do this, loved how comfortable they were together, clothed and naked.

Hermione's thoughts were pulled again from traits she loved about Harry and was reminded of one more reason when his hands pulled her leg over his shoulder and his tongue touched her again. She moaned at the feel of his warm tongue on her clit, running along her, dipping inside. She moaned with Harry's penis still in her mouth, the vibrations running down the shaft and making him groan and twitch.

Rolling onto his back, Harry pulled Hermione on top of him and his hands were everywhere of her body, running up her legs, over her bum, along her back. Her hips pressed into him as his tongue worked on her and she groaned and very enthusiastically continued sucking, licking, and stroking him.

This is bloody brilliant! Her mind screamed, the pleasure building. The pleasure of him touching her, of her touching him. Whoever thought of this position is genius!

The 69 positions on SexInfo101.com had intrigued and aroused her. Thinking about going down on Harry while he was doing the same to her (almost), even before he had actually done it, had sent her imagination off and running.

It was better than she had dreamt. His tongue dove into her, his lips kissed her clit, his tongue caressed it. His hands moved from roaming her legs and butt to her breasts and seemed quite content to stay. Her back arched her breasts into his hands as Hermione pulled back and swirled her tongue around the smooth round head of Harry's beautiful dick.

She giggled, feeling naughty for thinking such a naughty word (dick, she giggled around a mouthful again). Hermione, still feeling mischievous - and because - moved a hand to cup and gently massage Harry's balls. She did like how they were clean shaven.

Harry gave a small thrust with his hips as he moaned her name against her thigh, and she felt and tasted his orgasm. She eagerly enjoyed every bit of it and kept licking and stroking him, remembering Mr. Incredible's unique gift. She liked that he had climaxed first; now she could enjoy all the pleasure without worrying about forgetting Harry.

Hermione continued working on Harry's extra sensitive member and felt the vibrations of his deep groan rocketed through her clit and that was the metaphorical straw. She bucked against him as pleasure coursed through her entire being, only vaguely aware in the back of her mind that she might be hurting Harry, gasping his name. Her head fell on this thigh as her heartbeat slowed more or less to normal.

Harry kept gently kissing and caressing her as she kept gently stroking him. They continued their adventure and fun with this position for hours, both climaxing several times (multiple orgasms were amazing), until food and water became a dire necessity.

They lay sprawled in the bed regaining some composure and normal breathing patterns after their final orgasms, Hermione's eighth (or ninth, she lost count, maybe even tenth) and Harry's fourth (Hermione was still trying to wrap her mind around that concept).

"I'm famished," Harry said.

"Hmm, and thirsty," Hermione agreed.

"I don't want to get up."

"My legs are jelly, thanks to someone," she commented, poking Harry in the side.

He grinned. "You weren't complaining when you were riding my face screaming `Yes, Harry! YES! More, more, lick me, Harry!'"

Hermione blushed; she hadn't said that, had she? "You make me lose myself," she said in defense. She snuggled up against him, her body molding perfectly to his, and looked up at him with big eyes. "I'm hungry, Harry."

"Oh, 'Mione, you're going to drive me crazy with that look!"

"What look?" she asked innocently.

Harry gave her a slight glare, then frowned in thought. "Do we have pizza? I really want pizza right now."

And so they ate pizza for lunch. Having burned as many calories as they did, coupled with their teenage metabolisms, they could have eaten pure lard and it wouldn't have mattered.

Harry and Hermione spent the rest of the day lounging around the house naked (with all the blinds closed, of course), reading or watching TV, kissing and occasionally fooling around. Harry was insatiable it seemed, and was pulling her around with him. Not that she minded at all, as she lay on the couch and his fingers worked her clit into an orgasmic frenzy, his green eyes staring into hers the entire time.

At five, her alarm, signifying her parents were getting off work, rang out in the house and Harry and Hermione went around collecting all their clothes and getting dressed. Getting dressed had been unusually long and difficult, with all the touching and caressing and kissing they couldn't help but do. And Harry had taken a liking to pinching Hermione's bum when she walked in front of him, which only left her the choice of pinching his when she followed him.

Eventually, though, they were fully clothed and relaxing in the living room, looking the exact picture of an abstinent couple. Hermione laid her head in Harry's lap while they watched an American sitcom called "Two and a Half Men" and waited for her parents and dinner.

Harry made her lay on a pillow in his lap, though. "Wouldn't want your parents to walk in on anything naked and screaming, would we?"

Her parents came home with bags of groceries (which Harry brought in all by himself, the big strong man) and take-out Chinese food. The four talked over dinner about the trip to Greece and what the Grangers planned to do and all sorts of things.

Hermione's parents hadn't made a dent in their packing, so they did that while Harry and Hermione watched movies and occasionally helped with the packing. "Which suit should I bring, dear?" "Can you bring us some plastic bags, Hermione, sweetheart?" and so on.

The next day passed much the same as the previous for Harry and Hermione, though with not as many orgasms; her parents were coming home early after all. The day went by fast and soon they were out at dinner, still talking about the trip to Greece and Hogwarts coming up and what not.

The cab to the airport arrived ten minutes after the Grangers called for it and they loaded all their luggage and gave last minute instructions before leaving. "Here's some money and we hid some in the kitchen in case you want to order in or eat out." "Don't eat only junk, kids; remember your vegetables, please." "Don't do anything stupid." That warning came with a significant look. "And, please, don't get caught doing anything…unusual. We really don't want to come back early for a witch-burning or Ministry hearing." Her father smiled to show it was a joke, but it held some important and very real advice. With a Ministry hearing, Hermione might get expelled from school.

Her mother and father hugged and kissed her and her mother hugged and kissed Harry before climbing in the cab. Her father shook Harry's hand, clapped his other hand on Harry's shoulder and said, with a serious look in his eyes, "Keep her safe, son."

"I promise, sir." The same solemn look in Harry's gaze.

Harry and Hermione waved at the cab as it drove down the road calling the usual farewells of "Have a safe trip" and "Have fun." And then her parents were gone to the airport, gone to Greece for a week, and she and Harry were left alone.

Whatever will they do with themselves?

*~*~*

My dad always called me kiddo when I was young, still does actually, and now I call kids at work and my friend's younger siblings kiddo. I'm not sure if it's a very European term tho

I'm not entire sure if a person can apparate away minus an article of clothing or what now (seems like they could, just not concentrate on it), but I call creative license.

Ten orgasms in one session isn't terribly unrealistic, if the guy knows how to work it (speaking from experience).

I have a fast metabolism; I love it. Random Rosie Fact.

I love Two and a Half Men; it's such a brilliant combination of hilarity and political incorrectness =) I would never let my children watch it, tho; not until they can legally vote, at least.

For those of you who read One Pair and the Author's Note at the end of the epilogue, I am please to tell you that I have chosen a pseudonym (with the help of you readers) and am some-what steadily working on my own unique, individual story (which I realized could be altered to H/Hr fanfiction fairly easily =]). Information will be posted in my profile as it is available (pseudonym, publication, etc.) and I will eventually be creating a myspace account for my alter ego =)

-->