Unofficial Portkey Archive

Dudley's Girlfriend by greenevans
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Dudley's Girlfriend

greenevans

Chapter 9

Carbo-Load

Thank you for all the reviews. Yes, what will Harry and Hermione do? My Beta: Play scrabble? Chess? Perhaps pin the tail on the donkey?

I had wanted to get to the particular scene (you'll know which one, trust me ;)) in chapter eight, but it was getting long and I didn't want to rush. So I postponed it and I hope it will be worth it ;)

Thank you, Jacqueline, for covering as beta

I have (you decide whether that emphasis is enthusiasm or obligation) to dedicate this chapter to Ryan, because much of the scenes in this chapter were inspired by a very incredible…experience I had with him (the silly, almost arrogant boy that he is) on MSN Messenger. And we'll leave it at that.

Sorry this took longer than usual to get posted. My beta and I both got swamped by school, which has stolen our lives. Unfortunate, yes. Expect a break just as long as this until the next chapter. Sorry, but things get crazy mid-semester

CSUN has stolen my money, life, and soul.

Last chapter was the least reviewed, 25 reviews out of over 4400 hits. Strange… Did school steal your lives, too??

*~*~*

The night Hermione's parents left for their anniversary trip, she and Harry went to bed in their own rooms, mostly out of habit. Hermione woke a little later, though, and snuck into Harry's room.

"Freeze or you'll wake up in a week," Harry's voice, harsh with the threat, said in the dark room.

"Harry, it's me, Hermione." Blasted wizard, blasted Moody with that "constant vigilance". She should have known Harry would be on guard still, after so many years of looking over his shoulder.

"Prove it."

"Your patronus is a stag, mine is an otter." Deciding to tease him a little, she added, "And Mr. Incredible loves what I can do to him."

She heard Harry clear his throat before asking, "What are you doing in here?" The lights came on suddenly and she blinked at the brightness. Harry was sitting in bed, his wand now resting on the nightstand. Hermione had no doubt it was just pointed right at her.

"I wanted to cuddle," she said. She was trying to look cute and irresistible, and judging from Harry's smile and how he pulled the covers back on the other side of the bed, she succeeded. Hermione slid under the blankets and stretched out next to Harry as he leaned on his elbow over her. "I want to wake up with you in the morning," she added softly, looking up into his green eyes. His gaze was so intense with emotion sometimes, like now, Hermione had to try to not blush and look away.

He nodded, staring intently at her. "You can stay as long as you want," he told her. He glanced away before saying, "I was, uh, in the middle of something, though."

The mischievous feeling instantly captured her. "What were you in the middle of?" she asked with a small smile.

Harry cleared his throat again. "It's, uh, personal," he answered.

Her hand touched his cheek turning his face slightly to look at her. "Can I watch?" she asked seriously. Her voice had dropped in pitch, sounded huskier, and she could see Harry's breath quicken.

Harry stared at her for several second before finally answering, "If you want." His voice was low and deep, and sounded rough. It sent a thrill through her.

He rolled onto his back and Hermione moved to rest her head on his shoulder as he kicked the blankets off his legs. Harry was naked under the sheets and Hermione decided that's how she liked him in bed. His penis stood tall and firm, and excitement and arousal filled Hermione when she saw. It really was perfect.

Harry's hand began to stroke his length, slowly and deliberately, seeming to savor the feel.

Hermione didn't realize how erotic it would be to watch Harry touch himself, watching his hand move up and down rhythmically. She pressed into him and he groaned slightly. His breathing increased with the pace of his hand and she watched mesmerized and aroused as his hand circled the head of his penis then caressed the shaft, moving in a blur.

Hermione touched a hand to her crotch, rubbing over her pyjama shorts, then finally slipping them off to slid her fingers along her skin and inside her. Harry groaned loudly when he saw her, murmuring words of encouragement to her.

She watched his hand and he watched hers as they pleasured themselves, panting and whispering the other's name. Hermione slid her fingers inside and rubbed herself the way Harry had and ran her fingers around her clit. Harry's free hand reached for hers and he gripped her hand, moaning her name softly, his hips giving shallow thrusts into his hand.

Oh, but it was hot.

Seeing each other masturbate, getting aroused by watching, getting off to watching. Hermione's fingers moved faster, dipping into her folds, circling her clit, matching Harry's hand pumping on his shaft.

It was too much for Hermione and her orgasm rocked her body with shudders as she gave a soft cry of "Harry!"

He followed seconds after, with a loud gasp of "'Mione," and splattering over his stomach. His hand stroked a few more times before grabbing his wand and muttering, "Evanesco."

Hermione kissed his cheek. "Thank you for showing me," she whispered to him.

He smiled and held her gently as she pulled on her shorts. "Thank you," he said. "Watching you was very…exciting."

She grinned and Harry pulled a light blanket over them. Hermione snuggled more comfortably against Harry, who wrapped his arms around her and held her close. Together, they feel asleep in each other's arms, and it was most peaceful night either had ever had.

*~*~*

AN: No, not that scene ;)

*~*~*

The next morning (after taking care of Harry's morning wood with a blowjob that turned into a delicious session of 69), Hermione decided to take some initiative with Harry. He was such a good boy, such a shy gentleman; he wouldn't take the steps she wanted to take this week. Not without encouragement, at least. So, while Harry was in the bathroom, she moved a week's worth of clothes, a couple books she was reading, and her stuffed tiger from when she was a little girl into Harry's guest room

He did offer for her to stay as long as she wanted.

Hermione had big plans for her and Harry that night, big plans she wanted to surprise him with. She moved Hedwig's cage into her own room. The owl had been in the backyard since she got here but Hermione didn't want her to accidently intrude on anything. There were things that needed to be in the room for The Plan which she hid under the bed. Then she went on the computer to that brilliant website for some more tips, ideas, and a bit of assurance.

She was ready, oh was she ready, but could she do what she wanted for Harry confidently?

Hermione was acting very strange, Harry decided. She was very preoccupied and distracted and they had only fooled around three times. Three! And it was almost evening now. It was unheard of considering the past few days, and her parents weren't coming home.

Was she bored with him? Did he do something wrong?

Harry didn't think so. Hermione had even moved some of her clothes into his room for the week. If that didn't say "I still love you" he didn't know what would.

To make him more confused, Hermione was going all out making dinner. When he asked why, she had said, "Just to treat you special." As if that made any more sense. She let him help, though, when he asked. He made the fruit salad, but she wouldn't let him do anything more than kiss her and cup her boob when he was done. She almost got snippy with him.

Harry decided to watch TV while she made dinner to avoid the temptation of touching her. When he went in the kitchen for a glass of water, he saw Hermione in a very nice simple summer dress. Maybe I'll put on a fresh shirt… he mused.

"Dinner will be ready soon," she smiled at him, that special smile, his smile. She wouldn't give him that smile if she was mad at him and she definitely wouldn't make him dinner.

Harry went to his room and pulled a long sleeved black dress shirt from the wardrobe, one of the shirts the Grangers had bought him, and decided he might as well pull on clean jeans, as well. He washed up and tried vainly to comb his hair to submission before returning to the kitchen.

"Smells yummy," Harry told Hermione and kissed her cheek.

She was starting to set the table and he offered to help. She told him to sit, though, while she brought the food to the table and she looked nervous while hovering the bowls and dishes over. Was she afraid he wouldn't like it? He was a teenage male; he'd eat virtually anything.

The plate of lasagna settled gently on the center of the table and Harry's mouth began to water. It smelled better in front of him, and looked delicious. There was also garlic bread and the fruit salad Harry had made.

Hermione's nerves were rubbing off on Harry. He glanced up at her shyly as she served a huge helping of lasagna to him. "You look very pretty, 'Mione," he told her sounding almost bashful.

She smiled at him. "Thank you, Harry. I like that shirt on you."

"You should, you picked it out," he grinned.

As they ate, their nerves settled and they were the comfortable, natural best friends and now lovers Harry and Hermione again. Harry raved about how delicious the lasagna was (which it was; Harry was not lying or exaggerating) and made Hermione blush.

After the lasagna, bread, and fruit salad (Sure are a lot of carbs, Harry thought), Hermione brought out dessert: chocolate covered strawberries. That was an interesting experience; Hermione ate the strawberries in a very…imaginative way. The way her lips gripped and pulled at the sauce covered fruit sent Harry's blood boiling and mind flying to events this morning, and past days. He couldn't resist kissing her and pulling her into his lap to show her what she was doing to him.

Hermione smiled with a slight blush and returned his kiss, her tongue touching his and tasting of chocolate. "Let's take the rest of these to your room," she murmured against his lips. She didn't wait for an answer; she picked up the half empty plate of deserts and sauntered from the kitchen.

Harry sat in the chair, mesmerized by her swaying hips as she walked away. She rounded up the staircase and winked at him before heading up to the second floor.

Harry sat stunned for another moment before practically flying up the stairs after her. Hermione was nowhere to be seen in the hallway so Harry headed straight for his guest room. The door was closed and when he opened it and stepped in, he stopped dead in his tracks, sure he was dreaming. All thoughts of chocolate covered strawberries were completely gone from his mind at the sight before him: Hermione in lingerie.

Some part of him wondered how she had changed so fast. But then, she was a witch. His witch, his very sexy witch.

Harry had seen Hermione naked several times and that was very arousing, but seeing her so close to naked, only hinting at all the delicious bits was so much more enticing and erotic.

Hermione looked unbelievable. Her long, taut muscles of her legs wrapped in her soft luscious skin looking more exquisite than ever, her bum arched toward him as she walked. Her body, her poise, her clothes, her, was inviting Harry to take her. Everything from the lacey black bra that hide nothing and somehow made her breasts look so full and delicious, to the lacey black boy-cut booty-cut whatever-cut panties that hide nothing and cut in to show off her lovely firm bottom, to the five-inch black heels with lace wrapping up her ankle that made her walk in a way that sent Harry's imagination, hormones and blood into overdrive, destination penis. His well above average penis. Insert smirk here.

Can you say Fuck-Me-Heels, some deep part of Harry's mind thought watching Hermione walk to the bed. "Adadkid aiwoie heajahs," he mumbled incoherently. Hermione smiled at him over her shoulder. Apparently not.

Those blasted shoes made her looks so deliciously sexy and hot and sweet Merlin, why was he still standing across the room like dazed school boy?

While Harry was taking in the oh so appealing figure of Hermione, from the long slender legs to amazing ass to tone sexy gracefully arching back to beautiful perky handfuls of breast and every gorgeous bit of skin, hair and face in between, Hermione had sat on the bed and no longer looked like the seductress of moments before.

Now, she looked nervous and scared. Frowning slightly, Harry walked over and sat next to her on the bed.

Hermione smiled shyly at Harry; she felt so embarrassed. Who tries to seduce her boyfriend, starts to feel like a prostitute, then gets horribly self-conscious?

Apparently Hermione Jane Granger.

"Hi," she said softly to Harry.

"Hey," he said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and rubbing her arm reassuringly. "You okay?" he asked.

She nodded. "I wanted to surprise you, Harry. Show you how much you mean to me, how special you are and how much I love you."

Harry kissed her temple. "You don't have to do anything extra to show me that, sweetie."

"I want to, Harry, because you are. I just didn't realize how nervous I would feel putting on this show for you," she added, her voice quiet and self-conscious.

"Well, you do look very…sexy," Harry told her with a shaky breath and she gave a small laugh, "but you always do, love. You don't have to do anything special. I love you."

"Oh, Harry," she whispered, and kissed him, a hand going to caress his cheek. She leaned back onto the bed, the pressure of her hand on his cheek and her lips on his encouraged Harry to fall with her.

He kissed her gently, leaning over her on an elbow, his hand caressing her cheek. "I love you," he told her again and the sincerity in his voice made Hermione more positive than ever that she was ready, that they were ready.

"Show me, Harry," she whispered, a smile spreading across her face as her arms wrapped around his neck. "Make love to me."

He looked at her for a long moment, his eyes roaming her face. "Only if you're sure," he finally said and Hermione felt a surge of love.

When she was reading Her First Time on SexInfo101.com for insight on her decision for her and Harry to lose their virginities tonight, she had mentally screamed yes in answer to the three questions: Do you trust this person? Do you see yourself in a long-term relationship with this person? Are you having sex for you or somebody else?

The last answer had been "Yes, and Harry". And she knew Harry's answers were the same.

She laughed a little. "Look at me, Harry," she told him with a grin. "I'm hardly dressed in an outfit that screams `take me!'" Her smile softened to compassion, but her eyes were as serious as her words. "I'm sure, Harry, that's why I did all this. Make love to me." It wasn't a request or question she was asking; she was telling Harry she was ready to share this intimacy with him, that she was giving herself to him.

Harry pressed his lips to hers and sparks flew. Hermione lost herself in the fervor of Harry and would not have been surprised if sparks were really flying around their head, all the magic and love and passion between them.

The kiss ended for a moment and Harry rested his forehead on Hermione's. "Tonight," he began in a deep voice that sent shivers through her body, "is all for you." He pressed his lips to hers briefly. "I'm going to give you more pleasure than you can handle."

"I'll hold you to that, Stud Man," Hermione smiled, her fingers toying the hair on Harry's neck.

Harry kissed her tenderly, his hands gliding gently over her body. Everywhere he touched seared with desire. One hand trailed up her side and gazed her breast, sending a shiver through her, moving to her back.

"It unhooks in the front," she told him. Though it might have been fun to see him confused, she thought.

He smiled at her and began kissing her neck. Hermione's hands ran over his back, in his hair, her body pressing against his, touching him everywhere she could. Harry's lips kissed her down her chest, along the swell of her breast as he unclasped her bra and the fabric fell away.

He kissed around her breast, making his way gradually to her nipple. When his lips touched the perky flesh, she gasped and arched her back. His tongue swirling around, his lips tugging lightly, felt more incredible than before. Harry's teasing, building suspense and tension had her so sensitive already, she shuddered in anticipant pleasure of what the rest of the night would be like.

His fingers fondled her other breast and nipple, caressing and when he pinched lightly, she jerked against him in surprise. Harry grinned and released her breast from his mouth to sit up. He kissed her mouth lightly, pulling away before she could deepen it, and slid the bra straps down her arms, tossing it somewhere in the corner.

Kneeling on the floor between her legs, he kissed her thighs, his fingers tracing the lines of her muscles and making her squirm. Hermione reached for him and kissed him hard, needing to touch him more, feel him around her.

He laid her on the bed again after a moment and his fingers slipped under the lacey fabric of her underwear and began to slide them down. "These need to go," he said, pressing his lips to her stomach. Hermione closed her eyes; the contact was so close but so far. She needed this boy, this man, her Harry, so much in so many ways.

He slipped them carefully down her legs and over her very expensive heels. When she saw them in London, Hermione knew they would be perfect for tonight, for showing Harry how much he meant to her, for giving herself to him.

"These," Harry said with a devilish grin, tracing the lace wrapping of the heels and looking over her body at her, his eyes full of lust and love, "can stay on."

Hermione sat up and touched Harry's cheek. "First," she said softly, "I want to undress you." She gave him a timid smile.

Harry stayed kneeling upright between her thighs while she stayed seated on the bed. With her eyes locked on Harry's, a frock of black hair falling over his green eyes that held so much lust and love for her, Hermione gently removed his glasses from his face and set them safely aside. She pulled his shirt from his pants and undid the buttons slowly, one by one revealing Harry's white muscle shirt stretched over his broad chest and shoulders.

The shirt was pushed down his strong arms, the strong arms she loved to have wrapped around her. The undershirt stretched over his flat stomach. Harry had such a swimmer's physique, with broad shoulders, long arms, and narrow waist. It made him incredibly attractive.

Her hands moved down his sides to the hem of the t-shirt and he squirmed. Hermione smiled at how ticklish he was. His arms rose over his head when she pulled the muscle shirt off, tousling his hair even more. Her hands moved over his body over the trapezius, deltoids, pectorals, marveling in the strength and definition, how warm his skin felt under her hands.

It amazed her how much she loved him, that one person could feel so strongly for another. Sometimes she felt her heart would burst with emotion for him, that it would consume her.

Hermione ran her hands down Harry's tone obliques and abs, following his faint happy trail to the waist band of his jeans and stood, tugging him up with her. He had a small smirk on his face and she could just imagine the smart remarks going through his head. She pressed her lips to his in a quick, heated kiss, a promise of what to come, as she gently caressed his already hard length through his clothes. The kiss ended and she began to undo his belt and unbutton his trousers, still staring deep into his eyes.

Harry kicked off his sandals and let his pants fall before kicking them off, too. She before him, naked but for her heels and he stood before her in only his Quidditch boxers, this pair with Chasers throwing Quaffles through hoops scattered over the fabric. Hermione had bought Harry the complete Quidditch boxer set in Diagon Alley as a late birthday present. She smiled at how appropriately this pair fit the "scoring" metaphor.

Hermione sat on the bed again, pulling Harry forward to stand between her legs, and slowly tugged his boxers down his legs, freeing his erection. One hand held Harry's gorgeous manly hip while the other stroked his velvety hardness. It really is a beautiful penis, she admired loving the feel of the skin against her palm, loving how it stood tall and proud with desire for her.

Grabbing her wand from the bed, she tapped it just above his delicious dick, muttering "Infecundus", then to her lower abdomen, saying "infelix". The protection part complete, Hermione dropped her wand and could fully enjoy the most intimate part of Harry.

"I love your penis," she murmured, watching it. It was so large and looked even bigger when she held it in her hand. She wondered if Harry liked the sight of that as much as she did.

She heard Harry laugh a little, the smile in his voice, "Thanks, I grew it myself." He moved her hand away gently and kneeled in front of her again. "As much as I enjoy you touching me," he said kissing her hands, "tonight is all for you."

He kissed her gently, his hand behind her head as he laid her on the bed. He looked at her with such adoration, and said, "You're so beautiful," with such sincerity, she couldn't speak. She could only look at him with watery eyes, and touched a hand to his cheek.

He kissed her forehead, he kissed her nose, he kissed her lips, he kissed down her neck slowly, tracing a path he already knew so well. While his lips continued their journey down and around her chest and stomach, Harry's fingertips slid down her side, following the curve of her waist to her hip, then trailed along her iliac crest to her center.

"I love this line," he muttered against her skin, tracing one side of her hip bone with hand. "It's so sexy and leads right to the sweet spot. So sexy." He pressed kisses to the arc of bone as he continued his lavishing of her body and continued to make Hermione squirm and wriggle beneath him. This slow pace was driving her mad but building up so much tension and anticipation.

Kneeling squarely between her legs, Harry's lips began kissing up her thigh, slowly, teasingly, up one side then the other. His tongue would trace designs on her skin as she squirmed and tried to encourage him to touch her there. There, where she wanted to be touched, where she needed him to touch her.

When Hermione thought she couldn't possibly wait any longer without exploding in frustration or hexing Harry into compliance, he wrapped his arms around her legs and placing them over his shoulders, very gently, very slowly began licking her. She was so effing wet, every touch was like an electric shock.

His tongue reached inside her and rubbed against that sensitive spot there, the circled and pressed into her clit and repeat. He flicked and circled and teased in that exasperatedly slow pace. She could feel her orgasm building, though, gradually, steadily.

She moaned as Harry continued his massage on her with his tongue and gasped when two of Harry's thick fingers slid into her, rubbing firmly and rhythmically against the spot that made her groan and writhe. She loved how it stretched it and couldn't wait to feel more than his fingers.

Her breath came in short gasps and pants and occasional interjections of "Harry!" and "Yes!" and moans of "Oh…" Her hands ran through his hair, clutched at his shoulders, encouraging him, telling him without words he was driving her wild.

Soon, far sooner than Hermione would have thought with Harry's slow pace, her body tensed, a scorching heat flooding her body. Her hands flew to grip the edge of the bed, her back arched, her legs quivered as she cried out Harry's name.

His tongue and fingers continued their work on her and Hermione twisted and thrashed as another orgasm ripped through her body and making her shudder and rock underneath him.

Hermione felt his hands and mouth leave her, felt the bed shift beside her as she lay panting, a sheen of sweat covering her. Harry's finger brushed a strand of hair from her cheek. "I love how you look after an orgasm," he whispered hoarsely. "Gorgeous." His hand trailed down to her breast and began kneading it gently and she closed her eyes and moaned. "I love touching you, how responsive you are." Harry kissed her neck again, his fingers toying with her nipple. "I love how you taste," his breathe was warm against her ear as he talked. "I love how you scream my name," he took her earlobe in his teeth, tugging gently, and she gasped.

He was working her up, arousing her again, slowly. His hands and lips skimmed her stomach and arms and legs, barely brushing the curls between her legs, avoiding the tender spots. Hermione moaned as the pleasure and tension from his hands began to build once more. She was ready, if she wasn't ready to take him now, when would she be? She felt even more excited at the thought.

Her hand reached down and wrapped around his hard member. Seeing it in her hand, how large it was, she wondered whether it would fit, then smiled at the irrational thought. Of course it would, and any pain would be more than worth it to feel all parts of Harry, inside and out. She wondered if she still had a hymen; there was that tree climbing incident when she was seven, and those flying lessons at Hogwarts first year.

"You need to be lubricated," she said, hoping her smile looked seductive and not awkward. She pushed him onto his back then straddled his lower legs. She ran her hands over his thigh and her brown hair dangled and brushed his skin as she leaned over him. One hand held the base of his penis, stroking slowly and softly, and she quickly enveloped his long length in her mouth. She heard him gasp, felt him jerk slightly and loved that she could do that to him, loved that he let her.

Hermione loved the feel of him in her mouth as she slid up and down his length, her tongue skirting along the underside as she moved. She felt herself getting more aroused than she thought possible as she preformed her mouth's new found talent on Harry's incredible penis, thinking of how it would feel to have it inside her sex.

Harry's hand touched her cheek, gently pulled her from him. "That's enough, love," he said in a husky voice. He rolled her onto her back and Hermione found she was lying in the middle of the bed with Harry settled between her legs, his erection pressed to her thigh. It made her moan with anticipation.

One hand toying with a strand of hair near her face, Harry slid the other down her body. Down the outside of her leg to the lace wrapping of her stiletto heels digging into the bed and back up, her body tingling with lust for him. His fingers caressed her vaginal lips gently, brushing her clit, then two slipped inside her again. Harry kissed her as he slowly probed her sex, his tongue matching the rhythm of his touch and Hermione arched and gasp and groan under him.

"Harry, please," she moaned after only seconds, "I'm ready."

His fingers left her and his lips met hers. "I love you," he said in her ear. "Bite my shoulder if you need to."

Hermione kissed his check, her arms wrapping around him and hold him close. She felt the head of his penis touch her and she gave an aroused shiver. Oh, how she wanted him!

He began to press into her slowly, easing his thick length in. She reveled in how he stretched her, how he wasn't hurting her, how there was nothing but pleasure. Then Harry was in, completely and utterly and Hermione had never felt so absolutely complete and whole.

He was groaning in her ear, she was gasping in his and they stayed connected like that, relishing in this new and glorious experience. Now, Hermione felt that she really belonged to Harry, that they were truly one.

There was no pain for her, no breaking or tearing like other women had; just the pure contentment and joy of being filled by the one she was in love with, who returned her love. It couldn't have been more perfect and she sighed with contentment of the moment.

"Harry…" she moaned and jolted her hips into his. She, and her body, wanted, needed, him to take her, to bring her to fulfillment, to fill her with his orgasm.

He hissed slightly then shifted his head to look into her eyes. His strong arms supported his weight above her and framed the side of her head. He looked down at her, eyes dark with desire and devotion. She saw the unasked question in his eyes and nodded, smiled. It was okay to move. Please move, Harry, her body was telling him. Please move and bring all the pleasures you imagine for me.

Harry pulled out of her slowly, and slid back in just as slowly, and they groaned together. His forehead fell gently on hers and they stared into each other's eyes. She could see his soul, could see everything his heart felt for her, and as he continued gliding in and out of her, the feelings of delightful ecstasy intensified. Her nails dug into his back, her legs wrapped around his waist and they both groaned at the new depth of penetration. Hermione had a vague thought in the back of her mind that her nails and heels might be hurting Harry, but he didn't seem to be complaining.

Their bodies found a rhythm together, dancing a slow waltz, and their eyes never wavered from the other's. Hermione was moaning and gasping loudly now, drowning out Harry's own groans, with every drive of his member.

His pace picked up slightly to a tango, Hermione meeting him thrust for thrust, and she felt a warm tingle beginning to spread throughout her body. Harry kissed along her neck, bit her earlobe gently, whispered, "I love you, you're beautiful," and Hermione's body exploded. Her hips bucked hard against his, every muscle in her body clenching and tightening in the rush of pleasure, all the air left her body in her cry of "Har-Har-Harry!"

It was moments later, when her orgasm subsided and she could think clearly again, that Hermione realized Harry had not moved during her entire spasmodic climax. He had lain, holding her as she writhed under him. "Did you…?" she asked hesitantly. She would be disappointed if he had climaxed already; she wanted to feel him fill her.

It could an excuse to have another go.

As if they needed one… Ha!

"No, sweets," he shook his head slightly against her neck. "Didn't want to risk it, though, with all your twitching and gripping and screaming." He kissed her neck, sucked gently at the skin, and she could feel his smile. "I want this to last as long as possible," he told her.

He began moving slowly again. Hermione felt so tender, so sensitive, after a few moments she felt like she would orgasm again. His tempo increased, sliding in and out in long thrusts and once more she was groaning and squirming as her body prickled then burst with euphoria. Harry's pace escalated more as she came. With a loud moan of her name, Hermione was filled his climax as well as his dick and it felt simply wonderful.

His eyes would be the death of her, Hermione decided, as Harry continued driving into her, with his eyes boring into hers and his momentum growing. Hermione would never know if she had two separate orgasms or one long continuous one as her moans merged with his in an opera of climatic octaves. With another grunt of her name, Harry stiffened in a second orgasm.

Hermione lay panting, Harry's head resting on her shoulder, their chests pressed together and his weight resting on her.

"Am I too heavy?" he mumbled into her hair.

Hermione tightened her arms around Harry's back. "It's a comforting weight."

His lips pressed to her neck and lifted his head to look in her eyes. His lips touched hers and she felt a shock, a tingle, from the contact. "I love you," he said. "You're incredible, you know that?"

She smiled at him, feeling mischievous. "You're incredible; he's incredible." The emphasis on "he's" and the flexing of her inner muscles left no doubt whom she was referring to. He was still hard inside her, after two climaxes and several moments of rest. It amazed her.

Harry groaned and dropped his head to her shoulder again. "That feels amazing, love." She did it again and was rewarded with another deep moan. "Don't start something you can't finish," he told her with a mock glare.

"What makes you think I won't finish?" she said with a sly grin.

With that Harry rolled onto his back, still inside her, so she was now lying on his stomach. She gasped in pleasure and surprise at how deep he felt. She sat up and her gasp turned to a groan. It was unbelievable! She began to gently rock her hips experimentally, feeling his member pressed against her inside, she lifted herself up with her knees and slowly lowered herself. Having the control was half the fun with this new amazing sensation.

Harry's hands slid from her ankles, following the lace of the heels up her legs to her hips as she continued to rise and fall, his strong arms aiding her. Like power steering, she thought; she was in control, but he made it easier. Hermione leaned back a little as she rode Harry and cried out as his penis rubbed against that sensitive and now tender spot inside her. Harry began thrusting up to meet her downward fall and her cries grew with every thrust.

A long time later (hours, maybe? What time was it? How long had they been in bed?), Harry's thrusts became more urgent and Hermione experience one long giant orgasm that had her screaming Harry's name and jerking for several minutes as he pounded into her.

With a cry, he came and his thrusting gradually slowed until they both lay sated and breathing heavily in bed. She brushed the sweat matted hair off his forehead and kissed his scar; he tucked her damp hair behind her ear and kissed her deeply. They parted and Hermione rolled off Harry and curled up beside him, her leg draped over his, his arm around her shoulders.

"I love you," she said to him, and kissed his chest.

She felt the pressure of his lips on her head before the words, "I love you, too. Thank you."

"For what?" what could he possibly be thanking her for?

"For everything tonight," he answered. He turned to face her and hugged her with both arms. "It meant a lot to me."

With a smile on her face, Hermione snaked her arms around Harry. "That's what I was going for."

All the exertion and hormones released were making her feel very sleepy now, and she said as much. Harry chuckled and conjured a blanket without his wand. "Showoff," she muttered and he kissed her again.

Hermione made a mental note to research other magical birth control potions. The spells she had used were only potent for a guaranteed twenty-four hours. Hermione had an idea that they would need something that assured quite a few weeks or months. They would be careful, though. Every morning, she decided, she would cast the spell on her and Harry. And maybe before bed, too. She would look into that.

They fell asleep together, arms wrapped around the other's naked body. Satisfied, content, joyful, a million synonyms could describe them, but happy and in love would top the list.

And Hermione was still wearing her heels.

*~*~*

So, wow, nine chapters before they have sex. That's like a record for me, lol. This story turned out to be much longer than I expected. Hope you're all still enjoying it!

My response to my Beta's "Play scrabble? Chess? Perhaps pin the tail on the donkey?" someone's going to pin someone *dun dun DUN*

There's a boy I flirt with on Facebook and DeviantArt who I call "Sexy Man", "Stud", and any other synonyms I think of, `cause, well, he is =)

Push-up bras are gold

I'm keeping her name Hermione Jane because it was Hermione Jane in Order of Phoenix the JKR was abducted by aliens.

"I grew it myself" inspired by the Burns and Allen radio broadcast, the Alan Ladd - Making George Jealous episode. Hilariousness! They don't make comedy like they used to.

Infecundus - Latin for "sterile"; Infelix - Latin for "infertile", as is Infecundus, imagine that…

Eye contact thing is partially taken from the silly, almost arrogant boy I flirt with on AIM/MSN and Myspace. Only partially because I already knew it, he just brought it to the forefront of my mind. There's your damn credit, Ryan!

I'm a Kinesiology major, hence all the technical terms for the muscles and such =D The plural is trapezii, not trapeziuses *nods matter-of-factly*

Challenge Requirements

Harry stay at Hermione's house: CHECK

Harry and Hermione go to the beach: CHECK

Hermione catches Harry wanking: CHECK

Hermione caught researching sex positions: CHECK

Hermione in heels: CHECK

And more to come… =D

-->