Unofficial Portkey Archive

Dudley's Girlfriend by greenevans
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Dudley's Girlfriend

greenevans

Chapter 7

Wanking Woes and Repayment

1) Thank you for the reviews. The number per chapter has been declining the last few updates, so I'm wondering what you guys aren't liking so much about the story? Is it the lack of intimacy? Feedback helps me a lot with writing the chapters. You think we authors just say that, but it's very true.

Hopefully, if it is that the story is not quite NC-17, this chapter will help alleviate that problem.

2) Libby = Best Beta Eva! Ah, and I do love our conversations after your comments… =) I live to please :-D

Yes, I am including some of her comments from the AN in red

3) Okay, I know some of the things I say can be controversial, but if you're going to contradict me, leave an email or sign in so I can reply. Like seriously, you can't be a pansy if you're going to debate. I'm not going to yell at you or be mean or anything, but I will explain my point.

Like snakes do not have ears, or holes in their head that hear (which would be ears). Snakes have sensitive bones in their ears, like the malleus, incus, and stapes (more commonly the hammer, anvil and stirrup) found in human ears that sense the vibrations of movement and sound, but they do not hear sound.

Scientists say they can use carbon-14 dating for 60,000 years but they can't with anything remotely near accuracy. Scientists who believe in evolution will say anything that supports their hypothesis of evolution. Fossils cannot be carbon dated because they are rock and rock has no organic material in it.

I'm a kinesiologist, geologist, botanist, astronomist, anthropologist, biologist, ecologist, dendrologist, naturalist, herbalist, sexologist, herpetologist, etc. so I do know what I'm talking about with pretty much everything I say. And if I don't know, I'm a person will look it up and research it.

*~*~*

The beach had been load of fun for Harry; it was like a vacation within a vacation. The tide pools had been so interesting and amazing and fun, Harry found a new hobby within the muggle world.

Hermione had looked incredible in her swimsuit. Harry had fought very hard to keep himself under control and show appropriate propriety in front of the Grangers and a public beach. He was quite proud of himself.

Swimming had been a wonderful idea and brilliant cover to touch each other. Harry must remember to tell Hermione that, when they weren't at breakfast, when her parents weren't around.

Standing in the water up to Hermione's shoulders, the gently rolling waves rocking them against each other, while they were hidden from prying and jealous eyes, Harry had been brazen enough to actually cup and caress Hermione's breast. Far from slapping and cursing him, like he was half afraid of, she had moaned deep in her throat as they kissed and leaned into him. Her entire body had been pressed against his and, after an hour of kissing and rocking and fondling Hermione's breasts, Harry had nearly climaxed.

Maybe not nearly, but it probably would not have taken much effort for him to get off. The fact that they were in public made it taboo and seem much more erotic.

Thinking about the beach, Hermione in her sexy suit, touching her amazing body was sending Harry's hormones into action. He really didn't want an erection while sitting at the kitchen table with Hermione and her parents. With just Hermione, that would have been fine, might even have been fun, but her parents… No… Harry wanted to live.

"So Robert and I will take you in tomorrow, Harry," Helen was saying to him, about what, Harry hadn't a clue.

"What?" He thought back frantically in his mind to the subject of the conversation. "Oh, the dentist." Too busy today, tomorrow morning is very open. "Yes, ma'am." Harry had never been to the dentist before. The way Dudley always complained and whined and screamed about going just last month, made Harry a little nervous. "It won't…hurt, will it?" he asked, trying to sound unconcerned and nonchalant.

"Only if you have a cavity," Robert answered from behind his paper. He folded down one corner with a finger and peered at Harry. "Then we have to drill," he said in a gravely serious voice.

"Oh, stop trying to scare him, Robert," Helen slapped at his arm. "You would know if you have a cavity, dear," she told Harry. "Tomorrow we'll give you a cleaning and x-ray to see if there are any areas you need to watch, nothing to worry about at all."

"Meh…" Harry muttered.

"So what are you kids doing today?" Robert asked, setting aside his paper and spearing a sausage with his fork.

"I have an essay to finish," Harry said. Now that he didn't have to hide under the covers while doing his homework, now that he was allowed to do it freely, homework didn't seem nearly as much fun. At least he only had one left.

"I suppose I'll read until Harry can come out and play," Hermione teased.

Though Harry knew the remark was a completely innocent reference to childhood, in his currant raging hormone state, the words took a much more erotic and arousing sense. Images of caressing and kissing a naked Hermione, of a naked Hermione caressing and kissing a naked Harry, among many more non-kitchen-table-with-parents-friendly thoughts flashed before his eyes.

Robert glanced at his watch. "Oh, look at the time, Helen. We're almost late."

"Dad means they're almost not going to be early," Hermione told Harry with a smile. She leaned towards Harry a bit to mock whispering it and he could see the curve of her breast down her tank top. Harry smiled back at Hermione, but he wasn't sure why.

Nevertheless, the dentists rushed out the door with a hurried "Bye kids, behave." And Harry and Hermione were alone.

Hermione leaned on her elbow on the table and looked at Harry through her thick lashes. She looked utterly innocent and utterly seductive all at once. "So, Harry, what do you want to do when you're done with your essay?"

Ravage your body with mine, his mind and groin screamed. "Um… I don't know," he answered. Liar. "We can figure that out when I'm done," he smiled, willing his subconscious to shut up.

"Okay, are you going to eat me?"

Harry blinked. Down boy. "What?"

"Are you going to eat that, or are you done?" Hermione repeated, pointing at his plate.

"Oh, no, I am very done, full, not hungry." Harry stopped his rambling and took a breath. "I'm going to work on my essay in my room," he told her. He kissed her cheek and left quickly.

Up in his room, Harry shut the door and leaned against it. Stupid, bloody hormones, he thought. What the hell good are they?

Harry decided that ignoring his body and its perverted desires was the safest idea and took out his parchment for his Transfigurations essay. After having to refocus his attention every thirty seconds and starting the same sentence ten times only to have each outcome include Hermione's name, an intimate body part or a sexual act, Harry realized ignoring his body and attempting homework was the stupidest idea he'd ever had.

"Maybe some Private Fantasy Time will help me concentrate," he muttered to himself, his penis already sprung to life.

Harry unzipped and stepped out of his shorts and boxers; he wanted to do this comfortably, without the clothing getting in the way. If his hormones were going to control him, by golly he was going to do it his way and Bob's your uncle!

He stretched out on the comforter of the bed and slowly began to stroke himself. He wanted to take his time with this, do it right. Harry closed his eyes and pictured Hermione in her bikini. She was so beautiful, she always was. He remembered how it felt to touch her body, to feel her pressed against him, her little moans as they kissed when he caressed her breast. His hand slid over his shaft, rubbing around the head, pretending it was her soft, gentle touch instead of his calloused one.

Blimey, Hermione was amazing; she could get him all worked up and hot and bothered without even trying. Harry thought of how innocent and seductive she could look, at the same time! He wondered if she knew what she did to him…

"Hey, Harry, do you want some help…" Hermione's voice trailed off as she walked through the door.

Well she does now, his brain said.

Harry looked up surprised, startled, shocked, stunned, flabbergasted, etc., at Hermione, his penis in his hand. He'd only just professed his love to her and now she walks in on him in this private, slightly embarrassing moment. He was horrified. This could be the most humiliating moment of his life. Merlin, his Smiley Face Hot Stuff boxers were even lying on the floor. Just bloody perfect.

Hermione stood staring at him, his hand still on his erect penis (he wasn't about to remove the little cover and decency he had remaining), saying nothing, just staring, just…admiring.

Harry was suddenly very turned on. Still mortified, but now extremely aroused at being caught in The Act by Hermione, the object of The Act's fantasy. His hand began to move on its own volition. He remembered reading or hearing or something somewhere that masturbating in front of one another was a couple's truest sign of comfort and trust.

Stop it, you fool! the logical part of his brain screamed.

No, it's hot! Get off to her watching you! encouraged the hormonal, perverted part.

Harry was torn between the two; it was extremely arousing, but it might intimidate Hermione. It was one thing to show her the pup tent in his boxers, but this was an extremely exposed and erect penis staring at her. Undecided, Harry's hand slowly continued its motion on his penis.

Just as slowly as Harry's hand was moving, Hermione turned around and Harry closed his eyes in horror and disgust. He had scared her away, ran through his mind when he heard the door close quietly. The best thing to happen to him in his life, and he scared her away.

Then he heard footsteps coming toward him and he opened his eyes in disbelief. Hermione was standing at the edge of his bed, looking as though a torrent of emotions were rolling through her mind and body. One thing was clear: she was determined. Harry was so shocked, his entire body stopped functioning. Then oxygen deprivation made him breathe again and his heart resumed beating, but the rest of his body help statue still.

Touching his leg gently, she encouraged him to move till he was sitting at the edge of the bed. She stood a mere foot in front of him and Harry, his hand still gripping himself, had never felt so vulnerable, emotionally or physically, let alone both at the same time.

Hermione touched his cheek softly with her hand.

"Hermione, I -" Harry began, but she silenced him with a finger to his lips.

"Shh…" she told him softly and ran her hand through his hair. She stepped closer and Harry was transfixed on her eyes, her beautiful deep brown eyes. Then she kissed him, softly, tenderly, one hand running through his hair, the other trailing down his chest.

Harry was so dumbfounded he just sat there, not reacting, except for his stiffy, which pulsed with his racing heartbeat, begging for attention. His dick had grown harder, if that were possible.

Hermione's lips left his to pull his shirt over his head and drop it on the floor. Harry was now completely naked in front of her. She kissed his lips again, and this time Harry started to react when her tongue touched his, but Hermione pulled back and began kissing his neck.

Harry moaned a little as she kissed down his neck and pressed a couple simple kisses on his pecs, and then she was on her knees in front of him. Harry's breath caught in his throat at the sight of her between his naked legs; it was the most erotic thing so far in his short life.

Hermione took his wrist and moved both his hands to the bed on either side of his body. Harry was now fully and completely exposed to her. Her hands rested lightly on his thighs as she examined him.

That's exactly what it was: an examination. Harry should have known Hermione would be this way, the adorable bookworm she was. She probably already researched every aspect of relationships from emotional to intimate.

Harry was suddenly very curious and concerned about what Hermione thought of his member. Did it look gross to her? Was it…small?

No, it couldn't be. He had never measured it exactly, but the shaft was almost two of his hand lengths. So his dick wasn't short. Was it too thin?

What was that he'd heard in the locker room? Long and thin, too far in; short and thick, does the trick.

What was thin? He couldn't be, could he? No… it was a handful for him. Was it too thick and scared her? Ah criminey! Being male was so nerve-wracking!

What if she thought his pubic hair was gross and should shave it all? Did she think he shouldn't shave any of it? Harry couldn't stand having hair on his balls for some reason; it just irritated him to no end, and had taken to shaving his boys every day. He liked having some above his shaft, but if Hermione wanted it all gone, it would be all gone; if she wanted him to grow it out…he would suffer. Whatever his Hermione wanted.

Hermione's hands danced lightly up his thighs, and one of her small hands gently grasped his length at the base and Harry inhaled sharply at the contact. His dick looked so much larger when she was holding it and Harry felt a surge of manly pride. She continued to study his penis and Harry now understood why adults played "Doctor"; it was hot, especially when he imagined Hermione in one of those skimpy nurse costumes.

Her fingers skimmed his skin and the feeling made Harry want to squirm in desire, but he held still; he didn't want to do anything that might startle Hermione or make her stop. Her hand slid up and down his shaft and he stifled a moan, but gasped when she ran her thumb around the head of his penis.

Harry never took his eyes from Hermione. He wanted to see every flicker of thought that crossed her mind as she…examined…him. He saw the fascination on her face when she took his hand away, the enthrallment when she touched him. Maybe it didn't scare her, then? Maybe she really liked it! And she would touch him more!

When Harry gasped at her touch, he saw the satisfied smile cross her face. In Harry's mind that confirmed that they would most definitely be doing this again. Maybe she'll let him touch her…? The thought made him groan in anticipation.

Hermione rose to her feet and Harry stomach plunged in disappointment. Had he done something she didn't like? Her fingers threaded into his hair to pull his mouth to hers in a hungry kiss. Guess not, he thought, his hands moving to her hold her waist. Hermione pulled away, kissed his cheek, bit his ear lobe gently, and whispered, "Don't hold back," before dropping to her knee again. His hands she placed on the bed once more.

She pressed a kiss to Harry's inside thighs, one then the other. Not a little peck of a kiss, but opening her mouth and swirling her tongue on his skin. If he hadn't been hard as a rock, he would have been in an instant after that.

Hermione grasped his member again, her soft hand stroking his length gently from base to head and the delicate contact made his head swim.

When she pressed slow, purposeful kisses up the sides of his shaft, alternating each time, Harry thought he would explode from the sheer surprise of it. Was she going to…? Hermione do…that...to him? She reached the round head of his penis and looked at it quizzically. Harry watched mesmerized as she contemplated it, her hand still stroking the shaft. Hermione kissed the tip and his penis gave an involuntary twitch. She smiled and ran her tongue around it.

Harry's eyes rolled and he groaned aloud when Hermione took the head of his penis in her mouth, still swirling her tongue around. She took more of him in her mouth, one hand stroking in time with her head, the other clutching his thigh. She gave long strokes to his dick with her mouth and her hand, her lips gripping the shaft pleasurably.

Harry gave a deep moan at the feeling and couldn't resist threading his fingers in her hair and massaging her head as she massaged him. Harry watched as her head bobbed on him, stroking three, four or more times, pausing at the head to circle her tongue around it, then resuming her stroking. That was her rhythm: stroke, stroke, stroke, swirl, stroke, stroke, swirl, stroke, swirl, swirl and so on, mixing it up. The swirling felt nothing short of amazing, with extra emphasis.

Harry was amazed at the magic of her tongue, mouth and hands as he watched Hermione work. When she glanced up and met his gaze, she smiled around his dick and it was enough to make him twitch and have to resist an involuntary thrust.

Then Hermione was taking more of his length in her mouth, much more, most of it, actually, until her felt the back of her throat and Harry gasped and gawked and groaned at the sight and sensations. Now she included that in her rhythm; stroke, stroke, deep, swirl, stroke, swirl, stroke, stroke, swirl, stroke, swirl, swirl, deep, swirl, swirl, stroke, stroke and on and on and on and it was tough to decide if the swirling or deep-throating was better.

Harry's brain was swimming, his head spinning, his mind reeling. This was Hermione, Hermione, about whom he had fantasized, dreamed, lusted and loved, doing this to him. Hermione, the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, the woman he wanted to bear his children, the ultimate love of his life, who loved him back.

All her actions, all the physical feelings building in his body, coupled with knowing her love for him, feeling her love, experiencing her love for him was Harry's undoing.

"Oh, oh, Her- Hermione…" he groaned as his orgasm washed over him and he slumped on his elbows. Hermione stroked him a few more times with her mouth and hand as his penis spurt and twitched. While his member was still in her mouth, Hermione met his gaze and very deliberately swallowed. It made Harry want to come all over again.

Hermione pulled her mouth away from Little Harry and crawled on the bed beside Big Harry. She smiled at him and he wrapped on arm around her shoulders to lie beside him. Crikey, she was beautiful, he thought.

"Did you like that?" Hermione asked, stretching out beside him. She laid her hands on his chest and rested her chin on them so she could watch him. She sounded somewhat self-conscious now that she didn't have his erect penis in her hand or mouth. She was even blushing! Harry should have known there would a question time, the curious little witch Hermione was.

Harry chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Of course I did, sweetie." He kissed her forehead and wrapped both arms around her for a hug, whispering in her ear, "What you did felt so amazing and incredible. It was by far the best experience of my life," he told her honestly.

She drew away from him slightly. "So far," she said, giving him a peck on his lips.

"Oh, Hermione!" Harry groaned, before laughing with her.

"Does it always do that?" Hermione asked, looking down his body at his penis.

"Do what?" Harry followed her gaze to where his penis was still erect even minutes after his climax. "Oh, yeah, usually for a good ten minutes or so, longer if he gets some attention," he added suggestively with a grin and a waggle of his eyebrows at her.

"That goes against everything I learned," Hermione said, her voice somewhat in awe. "I've never read about anything like this before." Oh yeah, she definitely liked his dick. Now that it's something new and different, she'll never get enough of it, Harry thought with a smile on his face, in his mind, while "Little Harry" was doing Jumping Jacks of Joy. "So you could orgasm again?" Hermione's forehead creased in thought, despite her blush.

Harry reached his arms above his head, groaning at the relaxing feel of the stretch, and folded his arms behind his head. "Yep, I would last a lot longer, though, since I'd already came."

"Have you ever done that when…" She gave a hand gesture to indicate what she meant.

"When masturbating," Harry supplied. He grinned at her innocence, even after having gone down on him. "A few times, when I have a lot of Private Fantasy Time."

She nodded, a slight smile on her face, which Harry figured was for the name he had given his masturbation time. "Do you usually last as long as you did?" she asked looking up at him. "Or was that just because it me and not you?"

"Eh, it depends," Harry answered, feeling rather smug that he was teaching Hermione something. Never mind that it was his body he was telling her about and he was just as clueless, if not more so, about her body. "Sometimes I just really want to get off and I have a quickie session, sometimes I want to make it last and go slower. I think Little Harry's stamina comes from that I masturbate a lot."

"Mhm," Hermione said, and Harry almost could see the gears in her head turning, processing and filing the information.

All the logical, non-sexual dirty talk and no action had made his penis go to sleep and Harry sat up to pull his boxers on. That seemed to break into Hermione's thoughts and she kissed his cheek. "Thank you," she told him sincerely. "For letting me do that," she added when he looked at her.

He laughed and pulled her into another hug. "Thank you, Hermione, for doing that, 'cause I don't mind at all. Trust me; you can do that anytime you want."

She laughed and kissed him again before relaxing into his arms. Harry held her, breathing in her scent, reveling in her soft womanliness. It almost scared him how much he loved her, how much he needed her beside him. "I love you, Hermione" he said seriously, "for everything."

Harry felt her smile against the skin of his chest and a tear fall. "I love you, too, Harry." she raised her head and beamed at him, "Now do you want help with your essay?"

*~*~*

It was a day later before Harry had an opportunity to repay Hermione for what she did for him. Little Harry was still loving the memories of the event.

The two teens were home alone again. Harry's dentist appointment had gone just fine and dandy (they did tell him to floss more, though) and Robert had just dropped him off at home and returned to his office. The dentist had been nothing to worry about, for a cleaning, at least. Dudley was such a wimp.

Harry walked into Hermione's bedroom to ask if she was hungry and wanted lunch and saw her at her computer. The door was open so Harry saw no reason to knock, and paused for a moment to watch her being studious Hermione.

It took him a second to realize something very strange was going on. Hermione was staring intently at the computer screen like when she read, and there was some text so Harry figured she was reading. She was also nibbling on her lower lip, pressing her legs together and squirming in her chair. Intrigued, Harry took a few steps closer. Hermione didn't even notice, that's how focused on the screen she was. To him, she looked distinctly aroused.

SexInfo101.com, Harry read at the top of the screen. Interested further he stepped quietly behind her to see what was so enticing to Hermione. He smiled when he saw the giant picture on the screen; he wasn't the only horned up teenager in the house.

"I don't think sex positions are Hogwarts-approved," he said aloud, commenting on the Deck Chair position on the screen, making Hermione jump in fright.

"Harry!" she gasped. "I was just, um, just…browsing?" she tried. Harry laughed and looked closer at the screen.

There were 3D animated positions; that was very interesting. Reading the description, and looking at the animated illustration, he clicked the back button to see a few of the other positions Hermione had viewed, Delight, Drill, and Victory, and read those, as well. He could see why Hermione was squirmy; he was getting warm and aroused imagining him and Hermione trying these. The animations were pretty realistic, too.

Harry looked from the screen to Hermione; she looked embarrassed and anxious, and Harry decided he was going to do something he'd been wanting for a while to make her feel better and reassure her at the same time.

Standing in front of her, Harry wrapped his arms around Hermione and pulled her to his chest. She stiffened at first, for reasons she would never know, before sinking into his embrace. He tilted her chin and kissed her, and her breath caught in her throat.

It was always a thrill kissing Harry; he was so passionate and seemed to know exactly what kind of kiss to give for every moment. Hermione loved the way he decided to reassure her for this sex position thing. It was a little embarrassing, but she had questions and this site had virtually all the answers. She needed to know, if only to satisfy her own curiosity, but also so she could tell Harry. Harry needed to know, too. Maybe she should let him explore the site on his own…

Suddenly Harry scooped Hermione in his arms and set her on her own bed and kneeled beside it. What was he doing? The door swung shut by itself and Hermione gave Harry a mock glare. Really, must he show off with his wandless magic?

He leaned over and pressed his lips to hers again. When they parted, he said huskily with a grin, "Time for me to repay you." Harry started to lift her shirt, his fingers brushing her skin and giving her goose bumps, then paused. "Do you trust me?" he asked her very seriously.

"With my life," she breathed.

"What about your body?"

Hermione pulled his face to hers and kissed him hard and long. "With my life, mind, body and soul," she told him softly, removing his glasses. He was near-sighted, he would see just fine.

Harry smiled and kissed her nose. Raising her arms, he pulled the tank top over her head and stared in astonishment at her bare chest. Hermione didn't always wear a bra around the house. They were uncomfortable and restricting and gravity wouldn't affect her too much in the long run.

Harry leaned her back so she was lying completely on the bed and kissed her. "You're beautiful," he whispered and her heart swelled.

His hand tentatively reached from her breast. Poor, Harry, Hermione thought, he's so nervous. Her heart swelled for him again; it was her turn to reassure him. She took his hand in hers, kissed the palm and placed it over her chest. "I trust you," she told him.

Harry kissed her again while massaging her breast and she moaned into his mouth. His hands were so strong and firm, yet gentle as if afraid of hurting her. Harry kissed down her neck and then his mouth was on her nipple and she gasped. She ran her hands through his hair as he lavished attention on her body.

Lost as Hermione was in the sensations of Harry's hand and tongue on her breasts, she didn't realize he had somehow removed the rest of her clothes. Wandless magic? she wondered, but wasn't concerned with the answer. All that mattered to her was Harry and Harry's hands and Harry's mouth and all the beautiful things they could do to her.

And then he was kissing down her body, his lips tickling her stomach and when he reached her hip, he spread her legs. Oh, he's going to… Hermione's mind trailed off as Harry's fingers touched her there, stroking along the outside and she could feel how wet she was, could feel it soaking his finger. His finger bumped her sensitive nub and she gasped and jerked suddenly and she saw Harry smile. When he slipped inside her womanhood and began to move his fingers against the roof of her passage, she cried out and pressed into him, "Ah! Harry!"

Harry's fingers continued their dance inside her as he kissed the inside of her thigh. Had it felt this good for him? she wondered as her brain tried to keep up with all the sensations and pleasure she was feeling. Her brain went into sensation overload when she felt his tongue replace his fingers and touch her, felt him lick slowly up and dipping his tongue deep into her. Her hands dove into his hair again, encouraging him.

That's what he meant by repay, she thought vaguely as his tongue now found her clit and her hips bucked. She just knew he was grinning when he did it again and again to the same squirming reaction. "What's this position called, Hermione?" Harry asked while kissing her thighs.

Hermione's hazing brain somehow registered the question and found the answer. "Spread…Eagle…" she panted.

Hermione twist and writhed under his ministrations. Just when she thought she couldn't take much more, Harry's fingers were inside her moving and hitting just the right spot and his tongue was paying full attention to her clit.

"Harry! Harry!" she screamed over and over, and one final incoherent shout as she bucked and wriggle and twisted and thrash and felt her body literally explode in pleasure and warmth and happiness.

Hermione panted heavily, her heart racing. "So," she began in between breaths when she had calmed some, "that's…an orgasm."

Harry crawled up to lay beside her on the bed. "You've never… Not even on your own?"

She blushed and, rolling on her side to face him, shook her head. "Never. I mean, I've…started, but I always stopped before…finishing. Maybe now I'll finish…" she mused to herself.

He grinned and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad I was your first."

"Was I your first… the first…to give you…an orgasm," Hermione asked shyly, in almost a whisper.

"No," Harry answered, "my hand was." He grinned at her. "You were the first person, though," he added.

"Brat," she told him, slapping his arm and he kissed her forehead again.

"Why were you looking that stuff up?" Harry asked softly, running a finger idly up and down her side.

Hermione cheeks flushed slightly, but she answered. "Almost every time we kiss I can feel you and after seeing you…" she blushed beautifully at what she was alluding to, "I've had these physical urges…down there. I feel physically ready and I've been emotionally ready for ages. I was just curious and wanted to know some more before I talked to you about it."

Harry got an exaggeratedly smug look on his face. "It makes me very proud to inform you that half the time when I kiss you, I am not even partially aroused."

"Are you saying…?" Hermione's voice trailed off as comprehension dawned on her.

"Yes, ma'am," Harry grinned proudly, "my relaxed package is naturally protruding that way. I have to be careful when I buy trousers and shorts. So," he said, turning on his side toward her, "did you find anything interesting and useful?"

"Yes, your penis is above average in size. Well above average. Length and width."

"Well, you have well above average boob size," he countered and she laughed. She kissed him for being sweet, her tongue touching his, and Hermione felt Harry's excitement at the fact that she was tasting herself.

"I like your penis," she told him seriously but with a coy smile.

Harry hummed deep in his throat; she knew it made him feel all manly and indestructible when she told him things like that. "I love your boobs," he told her with a smile and Hermione couldn't help but grin back. She knew Harry loved and respected her mind, but to hear him say he loved her body made her feel like a woman, plain and simple. Like a cherished woman, she thought as she hugged him, her head tucked under his chin.

"Even though they're small," she teased. Her breasts weren't small, about a C cup, but they weren't large either. She always felt they should be larger for some reason, but that was probably just society's influence on her self esteem.

"Oh, no, sweets, they're not small at all," Harry told her. He cupped one of her bare breast, running his thumb over her nipple as he did so. "See, they were made perfectly to fit in my hands. That's how we know we're meant to be," he told her in such a sincere and childlike tone, Hermione couldn't decide if she wanted to laugh or cry. Her mind settled for both, and tears trailed slowly down her cheeks as she giggled and hugged Harry for all she was worth, kissing every bit of his skin near her.

*~*~*

The next day, Hermione walked up to Harry where he was reading Quidditch Weekly on the couch and said, quite suddenly, "We need a new name for your penis."

Harry jerk, frowned and looked at her. She was utterly serious.

"`Little Harry' just doesn't fit it," she explained. "He's not really little."

Harry nodded his head. It was true. Hermione had looked it up on several websites and would know. It had been fun getting exact measurements, too, he remembered grinning. At eight and one quarter inches long and six inches around, Harry Potter had a large penis.

What could the phrase for his penis be then? "Long and thick is a double trick?" "Long and thick, twice the trick?" "More pleasured chick?" Eh, Harry would never have to really tell anyone; the only person who mattered already knew.

He set his magazine aside and pulled Hermione over the arm of the sofa into his lap and kissed her a moment before asking, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I like `Mr. Incredible', like the cartoon superhero from Pixar, because he's big and strong and he's," she gave a pointed look toward Harry's crotch, "big and strong." Such simple logic, he couldn't help but smile and kiss her again.

"If you want to call him Mr. Incredible, I have no arguments," he told her and kissed her again. "You wanna see just how big and strong Mr. Incredible can be?" Harry asked with a smirk, rubbing against her slightly.

"Mm, as much as I'd love to taste you and have you taste me, we can't. My parents will be home soon," she added when he pouted.

"I can still get a kiss, right?"

"Yes, you may," she answered, her hands going to his cheeks and bringing his lips to meet hers.

The front door open and Hermione's parents came in. They were talking about something and were very focused on it. Harry wondered if they would notice if he and Hermione were actually doing something naked.

As if thinking "Hermione" and "naked" in the same sentence, Robert attentions were drawn to them. "Hey, kids," he said setting his briefcase down, "what are you up to?"

"I was reading and Hermione sat on me," Harry told him, sounding almost obnoxious.

"He was only reading sports magazine, Dad," Hermione retorted, sounding equally childish, but she was grinning like Harry.

"Now, kids, play nice," Helen said, going through the post, "or no dessert after dinner." She dropped the letters on the wall table. "I think we should just cancel, Robert," she said to her husband, who made a distinct unhappy face.

"Cancel what, Mum?" Hermione asked, moving to sit beside Harry instead of on.

"Well, at the beginning of the year, your father and I booked a week-long vacation for our anniversary next week, thinking you'd be gone somewhere by then," Helen explained to Hermione. "Only you're not, and Harry's here, too."

"Sorry, ma'am," Harry said, but he was sure everyone ignored him.

"We'll lose so much money if we cancel, Helen," Robert was saying. "They're big kids; what's the worst that could happen?"

Helen arched an eyebrow and looked pointedly at Harry and Hermione on the couch. Feeling rather on the spot and that it would be polite to leave the Grangers to their discussion, Harry excused himself to his guest room. Hermione followed but sat at the top of the stairs to listen. Harry battled inwardly for a moment before joining her. The voices were hushed but they could here every word.

"They're good kids, Helen, they won't get into trouble."

"I know they're good, but they're dating now; that's what worries me."

"Honey, we've raised Hermione the best we could. She's a brilliant young lady, all thanks to you," Nice application of flattery, thought Harry, "and we can trust her. And Harry is a fine young man."

"So you're fine leaving a seventeen-year-old couple home alone for a week?"

"To be honest, it scares me shitless, but they're responsible, young, well-behaved adults. Plus that have that little magical advantage. And I trust them to make the right decisions. In two weeks they'll be hundreds of miles away at school where we can't do anything to stop anything from happening."

They heard Helen sigh. "But what if they give into their hormones?" Her voice was so soft Harry had to strain to hear.

"Then we'll have to trust that they'll take the right precautions. If they're thinking about it, sweetie, it's going to happen whether we stay or go, here or at Hogwarts. So why lose all that money I put down on the trip? For you, all for you, so you can have the best anniversary ever." The last was added hastily, so Harry assumed Helen glared at Robert.

There was a long pause, then, "I suppose you're right, Bobby-Boy; we'll go. But you better lay down the law before we leave."

"Trust me, baby, I will." Harry could see, not literally, but in his mind's eye, a hug between the dentists. "I love you."

"I love you, too. You better make this the best anniversary ever, mister."

Robert laughed. "Oh, I will, you can bet on that, babe. Should we call the kids and tell them?"

"Nah, we'll tell them in the morning." The voices were getting clearer and Hermione stood quickly, Harry following. "Besides, they're probably sitting at the top of the stairs listening."

*~*~*

And it is now officially NC-17. Yeah, baby!

And very, very long, but I had to set up the next chapter.

And I doubt many are complaining =)

I always loved the phrase "Bob's your uncle". It's so fun and funny =)

The comfort and trust thing about masturbation is true, I promise ;)

A friend of mine, a shorter stockier, mountain climber guy (who was extremely attractive), actually told me the little saying, "long and thin, too far in; short and thick, does the trick"

Crickey! Crocodile Hunter! I love Steve Irwin; he made me feel what I do with reptiles was safe and sane =) RIP, man.

SexInfo101.com is a brilliant website that can answer pretty much every question imaginable and send your mind to work ;) But, please, use responsibly.

I don't always wear a bra, if anyone was curious why I wrote that, lol Hell the first thing I do when I get home is unhook my bra. I also have similar feelings about my breasts needing to be larger, as I'm sure other women do, as well, from pressures of society. Like those damn singles' websites advertisements! Gah! Aggravation!

I named my ex-ish man's penis Mr. Incredible. And it was ;) He also had the same…gift…Harry does. There's that bit of There's that bit of inspiration! Lol see, thing is, I totally, TOTALLY know who this is.

Challenge Requirements

Harry stay at Hermione's house: CHECK

Harry and Hermione go to the beach: CHECK

Hermione catches Harry wanking: CHECK

Hermione caught researching sex positions: CHECK

And more to come… =D more to COME! Puh-duh-dunk! Lol

-->